Mixed Up Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers

The salesgirls couldn't have been nicer, fussing over Tammy and Meagan, insisting they come back soon. If Meagan hadn't known better, she would have sworn a few of the girls were flirting with them – and it seemed like Tammy was flirting back. She pushed the silly thought from her head and took the pretty blonde to a nice lunch.

They enjoyed a night pasta and salad and talked and laughed. Meagan found herself liking Tammy, even more then she expected. The young blonde was bright and charming, sexy in her new look. Meagan hated to admit it, but she was beginning to share her daughter's view – Tammy was too good for her son.

Next was her makeup and color consultation – Tammy really seemed to enjoy that and her beautiful violet eyes were now so obvious, brought out by the expert job the cosmetician had done, lightly shaded and captivating. Her face had a new glow and you could see the subtle perfection of her cheekbones so clearly now. With her new hair and clothes, Tammy was a vision of loveliness.

Meagan noticed that Tammy even walked differently – prior to her makeover, she'd "clomped" like a boy, now she "sashayed" and had a cute little wiggle to her walk. When they hit the Shoo Store, Meagan was curious to see how Tammy would look in sexy footwear.

Marlo, the owner, waited on them personally, Meagan being one of her favorite clients. When she explained to Marlo what she was looking to do, Marlo took a personal interest in their satisfaction. Two pairs of stilettos, one black, one white, were placed in front of a delighted Tammy. She tried on both and they fit exactly. Sexy sandals with a nice heel followed and they too, delighted the girl. GoGo boots – Meagan herself owned a pair for nights out – too rare these days, sadly – looked so cute on Tammy she opted to wear them out of the store. For sheer decadence, Marlo brought the girl a pair of black, thigh-high "Fuck Me" boots – for "special outfits", she winked and Tammy laughed. Marlo also brought two pairs of bedroom slippers, "Mules" she called them – one for Meagan, one for Tammy - "My treat", she insisted.

It had been such a fun day, Meagan hated for it to end, so she insisted Tammy come home and join her for a light dinner. They'd had such a big lunch, Meagan called out "Grilled Cheese and a tossed salad okay?" Tammy nodded.

"Thank you and Heather ever so much – Mrs ... sorry, Miss ... um, Meagan!" Tammy gushed. "I love my new look, I feel so .. so sexy and girlish!"

"You're a lovely girl, you're welcome, and yes, please call me Meagan!" she replied. "Heather told me you two had a wonderful time yesterday!"

Just how wonderful a time Tammy was not about to confess, but she smiled and nodded. "All those outfits are so beautiful, I like the naughty lingerie – even though I'm not sure Rick will notice or even care – so maybe I won't let him see them!" she said in a slightly huffy tone.

Meagan laughed. "Good for you, dear. Don't let anyone take you for granted – not even my son! Do you have a favorite outfit?"

Tammy took a bite of her Grilled Cheese and nodded. "Oh yes --- I really like the black teddy, I think it's so cute. Oooh, could I model it for you, you could tell me how it looks on me?"

"Well – certainly Tammy, that would be fine." Meagan smiled. Tammy's face practically became a ray of sunshine.

Tammy asked "Do you have a favorite piece of lingerie?" Meagan nodded.

"I have a beautiful light-blue peignoir I used to wear when I was married, I haven't worn it in years! It used to make my husband rather – hot!" Meagan giggled, almost uncharacteristically.

"Tell you what Meagan, let's both put on our sexy outfits and model for each other and have a nice glass of wine, okay Meagan?" Tammy said in a soft, dulcet tone. Meagan's heart fluttered a bit, she nodded and went into her bedroom to change, while Tammy used Heather's.

While she was changing, Meagan felt slightly insecure, nervous and unsure – she was so much older than the young girl, she couldn't compare. She knew this was a ridiculous idea, she still "had it", didn't she? Meagan changed into a tiny pair of blue, French-Cut panties that went with the peignoir and slid into the mules she'd just been given. She caught her reflection in the mirror and remembered why her husband had a need to fuck her every time she wore this outfit – she was hot.

She walked back into the living room and saw Tammy seated on the couch. Tammy stood up and walked over to her, eyes appraising every sensual curve. Meagan felt vaguely uneasy, but she couldn't help but admire Tammy's petite beauty. In the black teddy and matching mules, she was one of the most exquisite things Meagan had ever seen. It wasn't quite right, to feel this way, but there it was.

Tammy smiled and took Meagan's hands in her own tinier ones. "My, oh my, you are so very sensual. You're truly a beautiful woman, Meagan."

Meagan flushed. "Me? Oh dear, you're so lovely, so tiny and delightful, you're the lovely one."

Tammy giggled. "Okay, so we're both beautiful women, agreed?" Meagan nodded. Tammy moved closer and said "I'd like to kiss you, as a thank you for all your kindness, would that be all right?"

"Of course."

Tammy leaned in and brushed her lips to Meagan's. It was a sweet kiss, gentle – but with a promise of more, if one wanted it. Meagan did want it – wrong or right, society be damned, she wanted it very much. She held out her hand and Tammy took it, they walked wordlessly into Meagan's plush bedroom.

They sat on the bed and shared another kiss. Meagan could hardly believe this was the same girl who was running around playing football just two days ago. She was so lovely, so feminine, so ... Meagan pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Tammy asked, concern showing on her face.

"We shouldn't be doing this, you're my son's girlfriend, I'm old enough to be your mother and we're both women ..." Meagan tried to rationalize it all, but words weren't convincing.

"We both want to do this, your son and I barely even kiss, you're the most sensual woman I've ever seen and I've been with a woman before. Now, if your heart is beating the way mine is, stop being silly, get over here and kiss me."

All of her arguments invalidated, Meagan moved back in towards Tammy, who reached out and caressed Meagan's breasts lovingly, with a soft, delicate touch. Their lips brushed together and they kissed again, tongues tangling and sweet mouths searching for pleasure. Whoever the other woman was – or women were = Meagan envied her or them. She, in turn, played with Tammy's beautiful tits, surprised how natural it felt to be loving this sweet young girl. She just let herself go and enjoy the pleasurable feelings, it had been far, far too long.

In tandem, they laid down on the bed, still kissing, gently exploring, The peignoir fell to one side and Tammy kissed the exposed skin, Meagan's smooth flat stomach and her breasts, now bared. Tammy inhaled the gentle scent of Meagan's perfume and it mixed with the smell of arousal. Tammy loved the panties, but they had to go, they were impeding her progress. She yanked them down Meagan's long, tapered legs and tossed them off the bed.

"Tsk, tsk – naughty lady!" Tammy teased, noting Meagan's shaved pussy. She parted Meagan's outer lips with her tongue and began eating her, Meagan's juices flowing immediately as Tammy licked her cunt. She looked up into Meagan's dark, beautiful eyes and saw a look of pure animal lust there, it inspired her to work harder at pleasing this incredible, sensual animal. Heat seemed to flow through the women in this family – Heather and her mother were firecrackers, once they got started.

Meagan had never been this aroused, it was as if this adorable nymphet knew all the spots to kiss and lick, what buttons to push. Her body thrashed about on the bed, the peignoir was almost stuck to her body, her body slick with perspiration from Tammy's erotic ministrations.

"G-Get naked too sweetie, I want to see all of you!" Meagan panted. The cuddly teenager beamed and got out of the teddy quickly, but she kept on the cute sandals and the panties.

"Take 'em off me, sexy!" Tammy growled. Meagan was so aroused, she did something she'd only seen in porno movies – she yanked them off, teasingly, slowly, with her teeth. Tammy's sweet pussy was glistening with juice and she smelled heavenly She had to taste Tammy's muff, she stroked it reverently and inserted two fingers, wiggled them about and removed them. Tammy tasted as good as she looked.

Meagan went for broke, burying her face in the teen's blonde cunt and eating her ferociously. The sex-starved brunette loved this, she pondered how she was going to keep this a secret from Heather and Rick, because she instinctively knew she and Tammy would do this again.

"Have you ever done sixty-nine?" Tammy asked.

"Once or twice, after my divorce, with a few adventurous men. But I want to now – with you. Let's go for it!"

The sultry brunette lay back and let Tammy be on top and she felt the adventurous tongue slither into her pussy. That propelled her to renew feasting on Tammy's pussy – she was so excited, so horny, could life get any better?

"MOM!"

Oh, dear God! Heather stood in the doorway, a shocked look on her face. Meagan moved away from Tammy, drawing the covers to herself> Tammy remained eerily calm.

"I- I thought you had a class ... " Meagan stammered.

"They cancelled it, teacher had a migraine. Mom, what the fuck .. with Tammy?!" Heather said, hands on hips, obviously more than a bit angry.

"Like mother, like daughter" Tammy said in a calm tone, looking at both women.

"What?!" Meagan and Heather said in unison.

"Meagan, you and I today and Heather and I yesterday. You're both obviously into girls or bi, because you took to it so readily. No complaints from this end, so everyone just stay cool, okay?"

Meagan sat back, in total confusion. "I don't believe this, this is insane. Now what do we do?"

Heather, dressed in a snug pair of shorts and a tiny top, leaned against the doorframe. "Fucked if I know."

Tammy sat on the edge on the bed, she'd still made no attempt to cover herself. "I have a fun idea, if anyone's interested?"

Both women looked at the tiny blonde, she grinned lewdly. "We could all fuck – together, in one naughty pile!"

Meagan looked aghast. "No, no ... that'd be wrong, mother and daughter sharing a lover ..."

"Oh, I want much more than that Meagan I want you to share each other too, darling!" Tammy purred in a totally different style than they'd ever here her use.

"That would be ... "

" Incest Meagan, fuck yes. The ultimate in perversion. Mother / lover / daughter, rolling around in a pile of disheveled flesh, licking, fucking, acting like sluts and not giving a fuck ... "

"Dear God!"

"I'm up for it."

Tammy and Meagan both turned to look at Heather, who was already tossing top, shorts and sandals aside. She stood there before her mother and their shared lover, scrumptious and naked, in heat. Heather was a modern, free-thinking girl – she found the idea strangely compelling and there was no denying her mother's allure.

"Why not? We all seem to dig women, if you weren't my Mom, I'd be up for fucking you ... Mom, Meagan, you're hot. Tammy and I obviously have no secrets from each other, why shouldn't we have a little slutty fun, we can't get pregnant and who can we hurt?"

Meagan's mind was reeling. Tammy got off the bed and embraced Heather, tittie to tittie, their young bodies entwined in perverse lust, tongues joining. It was lewd, but the girls were right – it was sexy and who could they hurt?

Meagan held her arms open, deciding to give in to perversity. "Okay, get over here, you young whores and take care of me. I'm horny as hell and I want to eat some pussy – Heather, sit on my face, you little slut!"

Tammy's heart fluttered a bit, she hadn't been sure she would be able to pull this off – most of her bravado was pure bluff. As for Heather, the tiny redhead breathed a sigh of relief and felt herself tremble as she joined her mother on the bed. She straddled Meagan's head and felt her mom grab her asscheeks and pull her pussy down hard onto her licking tongue. Oooh, her mother's tongue was so fucking good, she was a natural. She turned around and saw Tammy eating cunt and she blew her friend and lover a naughty kiss. Tammy moved up a bit and squeezed Heather's tits.

"I just love her tits!" Tammy cooed to Meagan.

"I love your hands on them!" Heather sighed, mixing tongues with Tammy while her mother sucked her off. She was drenching her cuntlapping mother's face and the prospect thrilled her.

"Switch!" Tammy yelled and they all moved around. Now it was Heather eating her mother out, Tammy eating Heather and Meagan was slurping Tammy's pussy. The bed squeaked in protest, but no one heard it, they were all having the time of their lives.

"Tammy's right!" Meagan giggled as their hands moved and their tongues licked heated flesh.

"About what, Mom?" Heather asked.

Meagan squeezed her daughter and pulled her close, sharing their first incestuous kiss. "You DO have great tits ... and now I get to play with them!"

Heather melted into her mother's embrace. "Any time you want Mom!" she sighed as Tammy moved between her legs and began fingerfucking her lewdly.

"I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time over here!" Tammy giggled as she sucked on Heather's fiery bush.

"Probably – we'll give you a drawer in Heather's room and you can keep some of your lingerie over here!" Meagan said as she and her daughter moved together sensually. "We'll have the naughtiest slumber parties, with all these sexy clothes ... oh Heather, you and I are going to have to shop for some new fuckwear too!"

Heather thrilled at the prospect of going shopping with her two new lovers ... doing insane, perverse things in the changerooms, seducing a cute salesgirl, buying sexy toys and using them on each other ... ooh, the possibilities were endless.

They were exhausted, so Meagan made a pot of coffee, they all had some and cuddled, Heather got up and left the room. Tammy lay cuddled up with Meagan, satisfied, happy. Both knew Rick was now minus one girlfriend – why worry about one lover when you have two willing to cater to your every erotic whim?

Heather walked back into the room in a black PVC bustier and matching panties, black latex boots that went all the way up her legs, looking whorish, slinky and spectacular. Mother and playmate both were thrilled and their energy renewed as they followed the lusty redhead back into the bedroom.

Tammy's mind flashed on the possibility of taking her mother and older sister on a shopping trip like the ones she'd just had. It would cost her most of her savings, but it would likely be worth it. Correction – she knew that it would.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers
12