All Comments on 'Mom's New Life'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tags

your tags for this story were: mother son sex –

mother son incest

i read the story expecting the son to turn up. didn't happen.

still a good story

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 12 years ago
well...

the poor father may deserve it for his love for her daughter. what a nice n sweet kind of daughter he has. the girl whom u look after in her childhood, is now big enough to desert him. she took the side of her mom, who is a cheat.

BrettJBrettJalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Oops - mea culpa

I must have mistyped because you're right, no son in this one.

I do have some backstory to this tale but darned if I can find the original draft. Yes - the mother left the father after realizing she didn't love him anymore. Cheating - technically yes, but it happens every day. Especially with people who are coming to terms with their own sexuality.

I hope those who liked it can overlook the blips. Thanks for the notes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

She wants her mother to be happy, but apparently her father can go to hell.

Well written story, but all these women are a bunch of self-absorbed assholes.

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 12 years ago
again I am interrupting, but....

with all respect, I dont say anything about the cheating wife... but My target is the daughter.. she is nothing but a shame in father/daughter relationship. And I would like to say the father would be better without her, but it will be a lie. its a shame to see some people actually rationalise CHEATING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap story

Nothing but hate for men in it, and please edit our tags. No way that was an accident.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous