All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 09'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome back!!

Glad you've gotten back to writing, you've been missed as has this long awaited chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story.

Should have been 5 stars but for the last paragraph. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!!

You still write the same!!!!!!!! "GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Thank you for a great read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very well done

A good piece to read, smooth flowing, erotic and loving, and well put together.

Thanks for the post

The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightover 13 years ago
great story

Another great chapter in this story and very much worth the wait. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You've got some true writing skill, but as another poster commented, a happy ending would be for the best. Anything else would be very disappointing.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
It is all about the sex!

The descriptions of your mother and son cumming is always a strength. And I love the buxom features of your female characters. Not the least fuckliscious is that the son gets to enjoy a multiple of other female sex partners in the series, along with his mother.

On the other hand, the whole mushy love, marriage and making babies thing is a little hokey for my tastes. As is the hillbilly backdrop. That is just me. But it is not like reading a hot scene in which a son's cock explodes cum into his mother's pussy can't get me through it. It is all about fucking mom's brains out as far as I am concerned. And if a hottie aunt is part of the mix, so much the better. What Oedipal-lusting boy wouldn't want to see his college girlfriend going down on his mom? It has been an entertaining series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Well Done!!!

Another GREAT chapter. Thank you! Looking forward to the next ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mother's fertility detail

Didn't Carrie say something about needing to get her surgically tied tubes reversed before she could have John's child? More recently she just mentioned having stopped taking The Pill instead. I know it's a small detail over 11 chapters but you should keep that detail straight.

I'm so deeply into this story now, I'm too curious to stop even though it seems like an ugly wind is about to blow through. Oh well, you gotta write it like you feel it I guess.

Must say it's a surprising let down that the lovers did not include more lactation and suckling during and after Carrie's pregnancy. It's exactly the kind of earthy sex play they are using all along. You just skipped right past the opportunity there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Question.....

Why didn't John get Aunt Deb pregnant, too? Seems like that would "complete-the-family!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
how about polly?

are you going to explain to polly about lovemaking,show her how to do it, and even do it with her,poss. have her baby?

good job, guys!

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXabout 11 years ago
parenthood

so glad you get to enjoy parenthood in this story. very fulfilling to have your child's child and to be filled with his love and passion.... reading your story is giving me the "courage" to prepare for telling my own loving story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
MOther & Son: A Love Story Pt. 09: - John and Carrie Hamilton (Son and Mother / Husband and Wife

Why did Carrie and John give Polly only a given (first) name and no middle name? Many parents do that with their female babies so when they later marry the child's maiden name will become part of their legal name. I thought for sure John would want a second child--his wife/mother Carrie was still young enough to conceive again; I'm disappointed they forego that opportunity!!

This story only gets better with each additional page. The only disappontment I have with the story as it's written is married lesbians Aunt Debbie (Carrie's older sister) and Molly (John's old ex-girlfriend) being made integral entities of John and Carrie's family life. John and Carrie owe no allegiance to Molly and Aunt Debbie. The love is still there, the debts of gratitude, the friendships, the relationships (ala Debbie and Carrie being sisters) are still there. But yet Aunt Debbie and Molly being inserted into and becoming fixtures into John's and Carrie's life (as in a four-person intimate, two married couples family) is too much!

Great, magnificent, awesome and masterful incestual mother and son, et al, story series! The writing is much better than most stories, the characters are well versed and dialogued, and the characters roles are well positioned plotted!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Sex in missionary position, that is from a frontal angle, with a 7 month pregnant woman? Then also sex with a 8 month pregnant woman in reverse cowgirl position is also a must see. Get real.

direwolf1direwolf1almost 6 years ago

amazing Hot story!!

Im eagerly awaiting

Part 10! Tyvm

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Because of the downfall in ch 8, I’ve lost all desire to read on. Skimmed this chapter fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

john fucking three women and yet only two children?! come on! you can do better than that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous