Mrs. Ferguson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, what about your husband? He may join us any moment."

"If he didn't arrive until now, he won't show up. I wouldn't worry about him."

"Sherry, I cannot tell when you joke and when you are serious..."

Her eyes were reddish, "Juan, I like you even more than you like me. You want to seduce me but are too shy to do it. So let me help you - You can take me to bed right now, and I won't object. Would you like that?"

"Ma'am, an important decision should be made without alcohol's influence. You and I drank too much to think it through. My brain whispers that I am not totally in control, and I imagine you had a naughty suggestion. It sounds too good to be true. I will drive you home now, and forget everything we said to each other. Next weekend, I am free, so if you have any ideas, text me after work - It's better than discussing it in front of my team."

...

I came to work on Monday, knowing what I wanted to do about Sherry Ferguson. I am not a vindictive person, so I gave her two more days to improve her ways with the others.

The opposite happened - She became nastier! Did she do it to show off in front of me?!...

On Tuesday evening I bought special equipment and prepared everything. Then I waited for her text.

Thursday evening, she texted, 'Every day at work, I proved you are my favorite. I ogled your wonderful body. Your eyes hypnotize me. I need you. When can I see you in private?'

I texted her back, 'Sherry, come to my place on Saturday at 10 am. We can talk or do whatever you want.' I added my address.

Friday morning, she was as sweet as I've ever seen her - She bought doughnuts for the team and smiled at everybody. I started rethinking my plan. However, her friendly demeanor changed abruptly once she noticed a few crumbs on the desk near John, "What is wrong with you? Can't you behave like a normal human being? You are not a baby! Starting now, you are cleaning all the desks every evening. You leave only after everything is sterile. Understood? And you, Tess, stop staring at me, or you'll clean the bathrooms daily!"

The bitch couldn't hold her temper for one day. The plan was on.

...

Saturday, I cleaned my room and replaced the sheets. I prepared a plate with snacks, coffee, and cold drinks on the side table. No alcohol!

I had on a tee shirt and shorts.

She arrived on time. I opened the door and gazed at her. She wore a red short dress with impressive cleavage. The fake boobs pushed hard, and I knew I wouldn't have to wait long before seeing them.

I offered her coffee with snacks. She sipped her coffee, and her eyes were focused on mine. I smiled at her. She inspected me slowly and did not talk. When she finished her coffee, she sat on the small sofa and asked me to sit near her. Her gaze turned lusty, "Juan, I wanted you from day one. I do not see you trying to do anything about it."

"Sherry, you are my boss. What did you expect?"

"Juan, we are in your room now, so stop with the 'boss' thing and be 'Don Juan."

I grinned, "Lady, tell me what you REALLY want."

She blurted, "I want you to undress me and fuck my brains!"

"Sorry, I have a rule I always follow. I never fuck a boss. I may look shy in the office but dominant in bed. If you want me, you better express your wish using appropriate terms!"

I wasn't sure how she'd react, and I admit I gambled.

She smiled at me and whispered, "I underestimated you. It's my fault, sorry. It will never happen again. Please, sir, would you wish me to undress you?"

I looked sternly at her, "I'd rather see you strip first. And do it slowly. I like what I see, but I want to be sure you are worth it."

She stood before me and began to undress. She kicked her shiny shoes to the corner and slowly, as she glanced into my eyes, began unzipping her tight dress. She pushed sideways the shoulder part, and the dress fell forward, stopping at her waist. Her D-cup bra covered massive breasts. My dick started moving up. Sherry lowered the dress further; seconds later, it was on the carpet. The tiny panties could hardly hide her perfect mound. Her body shape was perfect. My upper brain tried desperately to convince me her surgeon did a great job. However, the little brain, down in my midriff area, had other ideas, and my cock became rock-hard in my shorts.

Sherry noticed the bulge in my groin and grinned, "Sir, I have two more articles to take off. After that, I'll happily take care of your... issue."

I growled, "Woman, undress completely, and I'll see if you are worth it."

She unclasped the bra and let it drop to the floor, displaying massive tits that pushed forward, ending with large dark-pink nipples. I wondered how they would taste.

Then she used fingers on both sides to lower the panties and reveal a hairless cunt. Her outer labia were puffy, and above them, a tiny clitoris exposed itself.

She stood silently and waited for my verdict.

"Sherry, not bad. I guess my prick thinks so, too. You have my permission to undress me now."

She approached me and stopped inches from my body. My arousal and the smell of her expensive perfume mixed nicely, and I felt dragged into an excitation state.

She lifted my tee shirt, and her nipples came dangerously close to my chest. Then she knelt down and carefully removed my shorts. My pecker smelled the fresh air and jolted forward. It hit her chin. She giggled.

Her hand caressed my 7" and continued gently massaging the sack. Her lips wrapped around the spongy head and milked it lightly. She must have encountered a drop of precum as I heard her whisper, "Sir, it was tasty."

My pole began disappearing into her accepting mouth. I caressed her blond hair, "You are a great cocksucker." My hands descended to her tits. They were smooth yet very hard. I didn't like the feeling. At that point, my cock would start deflating had it not been milked in her hot, hungry mouth.

"Girl, I think we'll work our encounter like a meal. For an appetizer, you'll taste my seed. But not all of it. I want to decorate your face with the rest of it. We'll continue with the main course IF you can do a good job. Luckily, both my neighbors drove away earlier; the orgasm I'll reward you with will be something you'll remember for the rest of your life."

With my organ in her mouth, she signaled thumb up. Sherry's expert mouth was covering 80% of my cock, and she began bobbing it in earnest. A short time later, I held the back of her head and started fucking her face. My first spurt landed in her pharynx, and she swallowed it rapidly. The second hit her palate. I pulled out and aimed at her chin and cheek. My aim wasn't perfect; ropes of spunk covered the left side of her face, including her cheek, eyelid, and forehead. I turned her head to watch it better in the light, "Dear girl, my aim was not perfect but reasonable. I do not want you to remove it until I tell you to do it. This was a terrific blowjob. It's time to fuck you."

She looked surprised, "Don't you need to rest for a while?"

"I hadn't had sex for weeks now. In the two cases, it happened to me before, I could easily get another erection minutes after cumming."

I placed her on her back with the light shining on her perfect body and the drying cum on her face easily seen.

I climbed between her legs and rubbed my soft member against her wet entrance. She moaned. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and held her arms to her sides. My dick smelled her pussy and began ascent, lightly moving along her perineum, rarely touching her clitty. A minute later, it was stiff and massaged her wet cunt harder.

She whispered, "It feels so good. Put it inside."

"Woman, I explained to you before that If you want something, you better ask for it appropriately. It's not your company's place. It's mine. Here, I am the Master, and you are just a cheap slut. Try again!"

I glanced at her. I could hold it for a long time after my first orgasm. She was horny as hell. It was the best time to train her for her new role. She tried to move down and pull my cock into her, but I didn't budge. She became desperate, "Please, sir, why are you doing it to me? I want you to fuck me!"

"Bitch, I think I know what you want, but I will be sure only when you remember how to address your new bed boss."

She shivered slightly and then cried, "Please, Master, shove your beautiful cock into my pussy. I need you to fuck me hard. I need to cum badly. PLEASE!..."

I whispered, "That's much better, dear. Here, take it."

Next, I drove my erect cock all the way into her deep recesses, and without fanfare, started pounding her pussy in and out. I did it hard but began slowly. Sherry was so aroused that seconds after my strokes increased slightly, her body was shuddering helplessly. I intensified the drilling, feeling that her tight tunnel had enlarged enough for me to increase my speed and power. By now, her movements were erratic, and her mouth mumbled incoherent words I could barely comprehend.

I whispered in her ear, "You want something?"

Her torso jolted against my chest, and her lips uttered, "Oh god... OH GOOOD!... I caaan't taaake it anymooore! I aam dyiiing!!!"

She was sweaty, and her mouth was wide open to catch more air when not blubbering. Her pulse rate was as fast as an average stealth fighter jet. However, she wasn't dying...

I continued ramming mercilessly into her tortured pussy for another 15 long minutes before deciding it was time to finish it.

"Girl, be ready. I am about to explode inside you!"

I wasn't sure she heard me. Her eyes were closed, her body trembling like a leaf in a storm, and she was whimpering. I ejaculated directly into her cervix, hoping she doesn't get pregnant...

We rested on the bed for 20 minutes before she opened her eyes. She stared at me astonishingly, "Are you Kama, the Hindu sex god? That was by far the best sex ever! Much of the time, I was walking in paradise with my body shaking. I don't remember the details, but it was like a lightning bliss. I wished it would never end."

I offered to take her to a Thai restaurant nearby. She declined, saying her husband needed her to help prepare a speech he had to give to a group of large software honchos. They were in talks to use us in the future.

She kissed my lips, gave me a loving stare, and left when the Uber driver rang my bell.

...

On Monday morning, I arrived at work at the usual time and met the others. We continued improving the graphics on both projects. I didn't mention my meeting with Mrs. Ferguson.

She appeared at 10:15 and seemed in a bad mood from the beginning. I was sure being upset was related to something at home. Did her husband's speech fail to land a contract with the software company executives? Did she argue with Mr. Ferguson? Frankly, I couldn't care about the reason, except that it had nothing to do with any of us. I wondered how she would behave at work.

I didn't have to wait long - Exactly one hour after arrival, she confronted Tess, "Tell me, young girl, didn't I say I wanted the document in 20 minutes?"

Tess stuttered, "Yees, Mrs. Feerguson, but on Friday, you told meee to finish the two letters Monday morning."

"Stop blubbering. You could have come to work earlier and completed them before I arrived."

"Ma'am, I didn't know you'd give me an urgent assignment."

"I hate it when an employee argues with me. Deduct one day from this month's salary.

I saw tears in Tess's eyes. The two guys froze. I kept silent.

Half an hour later, Chuck checked the area and didn't see the manager. He sneaked to the bathroom. When he exited, she waited for him with the watch, "In case you wonder, last weekend I installed two video cameras. From now on, you guys better shape up. I can see you during work hours, so no more wasting company time. Any questions?"

It was the last straw for me. I waited for her to leave us and gathered them around our desk. On her screen, Mrs. Ferguson would see us discussing something, but she couldn't tell it had nothing to do with work.

"Buddies, I am fed up with the blonde bitch. I have an idea to make her much nicer to all of us. Are you interested?"

John laughed, "It's easy for YOU to say. She'll be good to you 'cause she wants your 'personal services.' There is nothing you can do to make her a normal boss to us three!"

"John, conventional methods won't work. The question is whether we should try the nuclear option."

Chuck, "Juan, we like you but doubt your ability to change the witch."

I glanced at Tess, John, and Chuck. Each one's face was gloomy like storm clouds.

I laughed. They looked at me as if I was nuts. I said, "We don't have time to discuss it now. Please come to my room after work, and we'll talk."

Tess mumbled, "I cried to Mom about what happened with Mrs. Ferguson, and she asked me to come home after work."

"Tess, call her and cancel the homecoming. Use any excuse you want - You caught a virus, you are drunk, you have to stay late... I don't care. Guys, this is the first time I have asked you to visit me. Trust me, it will be worth it."

John grinned, "OK, buddy, but you better have beers in the fridge."

I had two sex packs and hoped it would be enough...

...

We took a taxi together. I opened the door, and as expected, everybody started checking the place. Tess Chuckled, "Classic unmarried guy's place. A big bed for the important business and everything else is meaningless..." We had a good laugh. I served the beers and began talking about one of our projects. I wanted them to finish at least one beer before moving to the actual subject. Nobody seemed to care. They were happy to be out of the blond bitch's reach and relax with a cold one.

Half an hour later, I asked them if they remembered our fun at the bar the other day. Chuck said, "Vaguely." I looked at John. He smiled, "You inquired what we would like to do if Mrs. Ferguson were naked in front of us."

I gazed at Tess. She blushed, "John is right."

"Well, guys, if you knew Mrs. bitch was naked here in this room, and agreed to do whatever you asked. Would you go for it, or everything you said before was only a drunken bravado?"

John smiled, "Juan, I hate to sound nasty, but are you crazy? Why would she do it?"

I remained serious, "I have a way to convince her it will help both the company and her..."

John laughed again, "I am willing to bet you have a big mouth. If you told me you could bed her, I'd believe you, but doing it with us three? Including Tess?... In your fantasy!"

I grinned, "OK, let's have a bet. If I fail to persuade her to perform what you three asked for, I'll do whatever each one of you wants me to do for a week - Clean the toilets, sing naked on the balcony, or leave the company. However, if you see her naked in my room when the time comes, you must do what you mentioned in the bar. I reminded each one what they asked for. Tess blushed again, hesitated, and then agreed. After the day's humiliation, she wanted some revenge, even though she doubted I could accomplish my mission.

Before they left, I reminded them I wanted it done the following weekend, bar unforeseen circumstances.

...

Thursday evening, I got a text from Sherry, 'The whole week I was sitting in my office, checking you out, and imagining you naked again. Can we see each other this weekend?'

I replied, 'Saturday at 9 am. This time, ensure you stay until the evening. Bring with you a nice sheer red negligee. This is what you'll wear the whole day.'

Five minutes later, I got another text, 'I am so horny... I wish it were Saturday already!'

...

On Friday night, I bought various beers, two bottles of Chardonnay, and a bottle of cheap Champagne. I was always reluctant to use weed, but I bought some for others in case they were in the mood...

I woke up on Saturday, shaved, showered, cleaned the room, and put on new sheets. I did the last inspection, and everything was ready.

Sherry knocked at 9:45 am. When I opened the door, she ogled me sexily, "I hoped to catch you naked by being here early..."

I laughed, "Sherry, you are very naughty!"

"Sir, I am sorry. Do you want to punish me?"

"First, take off your clothes and wear the negligee. I want to see if you are worth the trouble."

She giggled, "Master decided to take charge early today..."

"It's time you learn your place. I bought a present for you." I pulled a spanking paddle from the drawer and showed her. She examined it and chuckled, "Sir, it looks interesting. I am tempted to screw up and see how it feels."

"Bitch, you talk too much. I don't see you wearing the sheer robe yet. If you don't have it on in the next 60 seconds, you'll find out how the paddle feels! On your tushie!"

She undressed in a hurry and slowly put on a baby-doll-type thing. It was made of a net-type material and left nothing to the imagination. It looked good on her. Even my growing dick agreed...

She watched the newly formed tent and grinned, "Does sir need help taking care of his 'bump'?..."

"We have a long day today. This time, you'll enjoy more sexual activity than last time, and much more variety too." I grabbed her clothes, put them in a plastic bag, and left the room. I hid them in the attic.

I returned, and she looked at me expectedly. I sat on a chair in the middle of the room, smiled, and signaled to her to lay down on my lap, on her tummy.

She strolled to me and lay face down. She whispered, "Does Master wish to slap my ass for being unruly?"

"Perhaps later. Right now, I care to check your cunt. Are you aroused yet?"

"Sir, I was aroused when I left the house. If you are not careful, I might climax very soon..."

"Well, I want to tell you something. Don't interrupt me until I am done. You treat ME very well at work, and I greatly appreciate it. But the other three employees are on the same team. They are the ones who deserve all the credit for the fame and revenue of your company. Yet you treat them like dirt. I thought it was time to change all of that. Today, you'll be extra nice to them. I want them to realize that behind your rough facade at work, you appreciate them and will do everything to make them happy. So I told them to come to my place a little later, and the five of us will have a nice party together."

Sherry tried to move away, but I held her in place, "You stay where you are. We can talk with you on my knees. Did you want to say something?"

She hesitated, "I do not understand. I thought you and I would enjoy being together the whole day..."

"Oh, yes, we will, but my friends will join us soon, and trust me, a fivesome is much better than the boring one on one. You'll see."

"Juan, what are you talking about? What does 'fivesome' mean?"

"Dear lady, a fivesome is when five people enjoy a sexual encounter together, like a threesome or foursome for three and four people, respectively..."

Sherry tried again to free herself. My hands kept her lying down.

"Sherry, as a manager, you have two jobs; the first is to ensure the work is done satisfactorily. The second, not less important, is to keep the employees content so they are happy to work for you. This incentivizes them to improve their attitude and be more productive. I noticed you neglected the second part, and decided it was time to help you do the right thing."

She struggled to free herself. She couldn't. But then, I removed my hands and let her stand before me. She was furious, "What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought you and I could have private fun, and you decided to save the world. Fuck you! I am leaving, and you can pack your stuff. You are fired!"

I smiled at her, and calmly signaled to sit on the nearest chair. She ignored it and continued staring at my face.

I sighed, "OK, you can stand if you choose to. Let me tell you a short story."

She screamed, "I am not interested in your stories. Bring my clothes. I leave now!"