Mrs. Ferguson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued sitting and smiling, "Either you leave as you are, or you listen to me."

"Juan, I really cannot understand you. You looked like a nice man, and suddenly you became a pervert, pretending to be an angel?!..."

"Not exactly. As I said, leave as you are or stay and listen."

"I am listening, you dumb ass. You have exactly 5 minutes before I call the police and tell them you tried to rape me."

I laughed loudly, "This will be interesting. I am in MY room and fully dressed, yet you wear a transparent negligee. What do you think the policeman will say? Now SIT DOWN, shut up, and listen carefully. At work, you do nothing of value. Only we, the four Musketeers, work so you and your husband can reap the benefits. You'd be fired within minutes if your husband wasn't running the company. He loves you, and you use his money and fuck young guys behind his back. I wonder what he will say once he finds out you cheated on him behind his back. Especially when he learns you do it with his employees... He will realize that he has become a boss cuckold. I think you'll be thrown to the street with only the clothes you have on now...

She was quiet, and her face turned pale, "Juan, everything you said sounds great in theory. It's your word against mine. You are new around here, and Harry never even met you. On the other hand, he knows me and trusts me. I'll tell him I caught you trying to steal something and fired you, so you tried to hurt me by lying to him."

I leaned backward and put my hands behind my neck, "Listen slut, if you recall, I saw your naked body and can easily describe to your loving husband every detail..."

She laughed heartily, "You are such an idiot. I often travel to clothing-optional beaches, so many people have seen me naked. Your scheme won't work. As I said, consider yourself fired! Why are you laughing?!... Give me my clothes before I scream, and your neighbors will come to check what was going on."

"Sherry, since you called me an idiot, you don't mind if I call you a whore, right? If you look up, you'll see video cameras on the two opposing walls. Our sex escapade was recorded in vivid colors. As you recall, I kept the lights on, and the resolution is fantastic, with several perfect close-ups. The high-quality sound of you begging me to fuck you is amazing. I thought you'd be proud of your body, especially with your breathtaking performance, so I made a few copies I left in different places. Now the only question is, how much money can I get if I send them to porno sites? Or perhaps your husband will be interested in a copy, so he could enjoy seeing you on his large screen when you fuck one of your boy toys?"

Sherry sat on a chair crying, "Why are you trying to destroy my life? I was good to you, wasn't I? What did I do to you that you hate me so much?"

"Sherry, I do not hate you. I hate what you do daily to your loyal employees, my friends. You are right to say I can ruin your life if I want to, but I plan for the two of us to make it right. You may think of it as humiliating, but you deserve it. If you cooperate, your ordeal will end today. If not, I'll make sure our sexcapade will have wide distribution to your husband, family members, friends, customers, and the porno industry."

She whispered, "What do you want me to do?..."

Tess, Chuck, and John will knock on this door in half an hour. You'll have a glass of wine to relax before they show up. I'll be fully dressed, and you'll have on what you wear now. They'll be surprised to see you underdressed when they enter, but you can take it. You'll smile at them and offer them drinks. I bought wine, beer, and Champagne for this occasion, which you'll reimburse me later as professional expenses. I get distracted. Where was I?... I remember now. So you smile nicely and offer them drinks. You'll be interested in how they like their job, and whether there is anything else you can do for them. I suspect they'll forget about family, work, or anything else once they see your terrific body. They'll feel the same way I felt the first time we spent together - they'd wish to play with your gorgeous body. I'll encourage them to be frank and tell us their fantasy. Your job is relatively easy - You'll be their genie and do whatever they ask you."

I stopped and glanced at Sherry.

She blurted, "Juan, your mind is so deviant. I don't get it. What will prevent them from asking to fuck me or do weird things with me?"

I smiled, "Nothing, my dear. That's the beauty of it all. You will atone for your past sins by accomplishing their sexual dreams. Starting today, you are no longer Mrs. Ferguson, the bitch everybody hates and dreads. You'll turn into a caring person, here to pay for your bad behavior, and starting Monday, you'll be the nicest manager ever. As I mentioned in the beginning - You may ignore my offer and leave now, or you'll do everything they want with a lovely smile. Nobody will see the tapes if you do it without mistakes or complaints. Take it or leave it!"

Her voice was barely heard, "How do I know the others won't talk about it with friends, other employees, or... my husband?"

"Ma'am, I promise you that just like in Vegas - 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.' But it will depend on your behavior today and later at work."

She whispered, "I'll do it. Pour me some wine, please..."

"Good girl. I knew that deep down, you are a better person than what you let us believe at work."

I poured a large glass of Chardonnay.

She finished it in less than a minute. "May I have another one?"

"What did you say?!"

"Sir, please, let me have another drink before they arrive..."

"That is better. And when they are here, they are my guests, so they are 'sir' and 'miss.' Clear?"

"Yes, sir. I'll do my best."

...

I heard a soft knock on the door. I signaled to Sherry to stay aside, opened it partly, and saw my three friends. I exited and closed the door behind me, "Friends, I had a long and frank discussion with Mrs. Ferguson. It took me a long time to convince her she mistreated us. But in the end, she felt awful and promised to do anything to make it up to you. I explained to her you guys were so upset that only genuine humiliating proof would suffice. She hesitated but agreed to EVERYTHING you could think of. I explained that paying with her body would ultimately prove she was serious. To my surprise, she agreed. When you enter my place, you'll see her like you've never seen her before. You may be shocked. That's OK. She'll be extra nice to you. However, as we agreed, she must make amends by fulfilling your wild fantasies, as you mentioned at the bar. Are you ready?"

Tess was curious, "Juan, I wonder if this is some joke. Do you really expect me to order our boss to suck my cunt and kiss my butt?... I'll be fired on the spot!"

I grinned, "Tess, if I were standing in your shoes, I'd think the same way. But after talking to her, I know better. You'll start getting the picture once you see what she wore for you. But I do not want you to pity her or be afraid of repercussions. I guarantee she'll be the nicest manager starting Monday."

I opened the door, entered first, and saw Sherry sitting on the couch. She stood up and forced a smile at the four of us. I peeked at my friends. All three were stunned and ogled her exposed body.

Sherry approached John, "You are my most senior employee. Juan and I had a heart-to-heart talk, and he convinced me I misbehaved badly all along. Initially, I took his words the wrong way. Still, he was very convincing. I'll tell you what - To prove to all four of you how serious I am, each one of you gets to punish me the way they choose, and I'll take it in stride because I'll know I deserved it. Who is first?..."

I intervened, "John suffered the most. He will be first."

She stood before John, "John, sir, what would you like me to do?"

His eyes traveled her body up and down, "Mrs. Ferguson, I still don't buy it. Let's see how serious you are. Take off the red stuff. I wish to see you naked!"

She removed her baby doll. Her face did not show emotions.

"Mrs. Ferguson, like Billy Crystal used to say, you look marvelous. Your new boobs look terrific. I want to feel them."

She remained expressionless and approached him. He tweaked her nipple hard. She moaned and remained in her place.

"I am trying to think what your enhanced lips are good for. I don't feel like kissing you, so the next best thing is to use them for a blowjob. Are you up to it?..."

She stayed silent and knelt before him. Her trembling fingers fumbled with his zipper. Eventually, she succeeded and freed his penis. It was only 4.5" in length but very large. It was hard and pointed to her face. She took it in her palm, massaged it lightly for a few seconds, and wrapped her full lips around it. She was able to accommodate his wide girth. The length was a nonissue. Her mouth began bobbing, and she closed her eyes. John's face displayed a combination of awe and extreme pleasure. One palm kneaded her ample tit, and the other held the back of her neck. His body stretched, and he pulled her head back with both hands. He fucked her face a couple of times and then groaned as he erupted in her oral cavity. Sherry kept pace and swallowed every drop. When he was done, his body wobbled slightly. She licked the remnants from the bulb before he crouched on the carpet and lay down.

Sherry giggled and looked up, "Who's next?" Chuck and Tess seemed dazed. I took the initiative, "It's Tess's turn."

Tess heard her name and looked up. I signaled to her to move toward Sherry. Her steps were slow and mechanical, like those of a zombie. She stared at Mrs. Ferguson but couldn't talk. I said it for her, "Tess wants you to lick and suck her pussy to orgasm. After she cums, you are to kiss her butt."

Tess stayed silent.

Sherry stayed on her knees, placed her hands on Tess's thighs, then moved them gently under her skirt until she touched her panties. She slowly lowered them to the ankles, ensuring the skirt continued covering the cunt area. Next, her head moved forward. Her hands lifted the hem slightly, and her face disappeared under the short skirt. Although her head was hidden, an up-and-down bobbing was visible, and her hands forced Tess's legs to spread. Initially, Tess seemed frozen, but her face turned reddish seconds later, and she shivered. She put her hands over her boss's head and pulled her face into her groin. She shut her eyes and moaned. I noticed Sherry's hand disappear under the skirt. A sloshing sound was heard, and soon after, Tess's body shuddered. She lost her balance and almost fell. I rushed to her side and held her quivering body until she regained her composure and helped her lay face down by John.

I stared at Sherry. Her face was covered with light-yellowish stains. Did Tess squirt?!... Similar stains were noted on two of her fingers... She crawled to Tess and lifted the back part of her skirt. We could see her cute bubbly ass cheeks. Sherry leaned forward, kissed each cheek, then pushed them sideways and heartily kissed her anus. Then she covered the butt and gazed at me quizzingly.

I smiled approvingly and pointed to Chuck. The guy did not say a word since entering my house. I asked him, "Chucky, you also had a request. Tell Mrs. Ferguson what you wish."

His face became red beet. He stared at her, "You'll do what I tell you?"

She smiled, "Yes, sir. I promised, and I'll do whatever you want."

He blurted, "Suck my cock and make it hard. Then I want to fuck you doggy style!"

She chuckled, "You still consider me as a bitch... OK, sir. I am already on my knees, so would you come here, please?"

He walked in her direction and stopped inches from her face. A massive bulge was noted in his pants. Sherry put her hands on both hips, and her face touched the fabric. Her tongue searched for the zipper slider. Several seconds later, she found it. She held it between her teeth and cautiously pulled it down, staring at his face.

Chuck couldn't believe his eyes - She was enjoying her assignment! Frankly, I was amazed even more. She fought hard to prevent the humiliating act from happening, and now she was performing voluntary acts she was not asked to do!... What was happening here???

She pulled the pants down slowly, revealing his boxers. His pecker felt less restricted and pushed the front part forward. Sherry smiled at Chuck again and gingerly pulled the underwear to his knees. A monster cock jolted in the air.

Tess was now sitting on the carpet and staring at the unexpected sight. When Chuck's cock was exposed, she gasped. The reason was apparent - Chuck's tool was longer than any of us, maybe 8", and the circumference was almost like his arm!

Sherry stopped and giggled. She didn't seem disgusted or concerned. She was happy!

She caressed his ball sack gently and kissed the mushroom's tip. Seconds later, her lips opened wider than I expected and were able to envelop the head of his cock. Then his organ began slowly disappearing into her mouth.

All four of us, yes, Chuck too, watched in amazement, his member invading her mouth. According to my assessment, it already crossed from the mouth into her pharynx. When there was 1" left, her mouth began bobbing frantically. The guy was close to unloading in less than two minutes. He pushed her face back and moved behind her. She bent and remained on her knees and elbows on the rug. Chuck shoved his huge cock into her pussy. Her entrance was well-lubed. We could smell her arousal and see the drops on her labia. He didn't waste any time and started pounding her like a jackhammer. Sherry began moaning, and her butt countered his forward movements. He leaned on her back and pinched her nipples hard a couple of times. Suddenly, her body collapsed on the carpet, and she shook from head to toe. She was climaxing! Chuck ejaculated his load into her cunt a short time later. He remained on top of her when he was done, and rolled to the side ten minutes later. Sherry stayed on the carpet with her legs spread. I saw his spunk slowly leaking onto the carpet. I didn't care.

I knew Sherry would comply with her assignments - She was blackmailed and realized she had to obey. However, in my wildest dream, I didn't think she'd enjoy her tasks, make a show out of it, and even orgasm!...

Sherry took her time. She sat up and looked at us with a smile, "Guys, I bet you thought your expectations were in the category of mission impossible. I hope you believe me now. I genuinely want to open a new chapter at work. I will still be the manager and expect your best, but you can call me Sherry, and no more hassle."

She looked at each one of us, and we saw no evidence of sarcasm. At least now she looked... human!

The three Musketeers were still too shocked to develop a coherent discussion. After another beer, they left.

Sherry looked at me lovingly, "Sir, are you satisfied I did my job dutifully?"

I grinned, "Sherry, you did above and beyond MY fantasy. I was surprised to see you actually enjoyed it."

She gazed at me strangely, "Juan, you don't know much about me. I'll tell you my life story. I was born to a low-income family. After elementary school, I needed a job to support the little my father brought home. My uncle took me to a textile factory. Over there, I was first exposed to clothes designers. I loved it from day one. I stole pieces of cloth that fell on the floor and made dresses for myself. I worked there for five years. In the meantime, my body began to change. I didn't think much about it in the beginning, but then boys and men began to ogle me and offer me a lot to go to bed with them. I refused. One day, a guy saw me on the street. He approached me, gave me his card, and said, 'Girl, you are stunning. If you want to earn more money, contact me.' I thought about it and later called him. He suggested I come to his studio. I watched him teaching dancers on stage and a pole. It looked interesting, so I talked to him and got a contract after a short learning period. Dancing well was easy, but I noticed that other girls, much lousier dancers, earned more than me. I asked the guy why it happened. He explained to me that I was very naive. The other girls exposed more skin, danced more provocatively, and had plastic surgical procedures to enhance their tits, butt, and lips. They earned additional money on the side if they were ready to sleep with the guys. At first, I resisted, but it became clear that being a good dancer didn't help to increase my money, so I used the savings to do my breasts and ass and later my lips with other minor changes. Within weeks, I ended up with more money than anybody else there. I started getting many offers for dates. I tried several guys, but they were interested only in my body. One of the guys was nicer than the others. He still was more into sleeping with me, but he treated me well and taught me much about oral, vaginal, and anal sex. One day, he disappeared. I still don't know what happened to him. Then I noticed that twice a week, a nice, slightly older guy sits and stares at me the whole time. He usually left when I was done. One evening, he waited for me to finish and introduced himself as Harry Ferguson. I didn't know much about him except that he wasn't married then, was very sweet, and treated me like a princess. Sex with him was mediocre, but everything else was perfect. Then he said he was in love with me and offered to marry me, but it was conditional. I would stop working there and learn to run his graphics design firm. He expected me to keep his business profitable and never ruin his reputation. I'd get enough money to spend on anything I wanted. He knew his limitations in the sex department and realized he was becoming older. So he said I could have extramarital affairs as long as nobody knew it, and I would be careful not to contract STDs. In the first year, I was loyal to him and tried to learn how to run the business. Twice, I saw employees who were too lazy and even stole equipment. I lost it and no longer trusted my employees. They feared or even hated me, but I controlled my ship tightly. I had a few affairs with handsome employees before you. Some were better than others. And then you showed up. You are gorgeous, and I noticed how easily you got along with the others. I wanted you and was convinced I had you until you blackmailed me. I was furious and scared when you told me what you wanted me to do. I was going to lose everything I had achieved with blood and sweat. I'd lose my husband and be poor again. The more you talked, the more it dawned on me that everything you asked for was for our employees. For your friends. You didn't ask for money, a raise, or even a small bonus. You only asked to improve my relations with our workers. When John, Chuck, and Tess first saw my naked body, I felt uneasy because they were employees. The sex part was easy - I've learned much about sex in my prior life. And seeing how shocked THEY were, told me they didn't know about your scheme."

She stopped momentarily, "And now the question is what's next. I intend to keep my word and treat them well. But they should NEVER discuss with others what happened here. OK?"

"Sherry, I'll remind them to be quiet about it. I'll tell you the truth - You surprised me. I knew you'd give up and do what I wanted, but seeing you enjoying it and cumming when you were supposed to suffer was a major astonishment."

She laughed, "So where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Juan, you have our sex tape. I do not want anybody else to get their hands on it. So you either destroy it or keep it hidden until after my death. In the meantime, I'd love it if instead of Juan, savior of friends, you become Don Juan..."

I grinned, "Let me think about it."