All Comments on 'My Brother Fucked Me Stupid'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Fantastic story, More please. Is she pregnant yet? Is he still cumming in her pussy? Do they make a baby? Do the parents find out? So many questions I would love to read the answers to in another chapter. Please

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

This was a great story. From the way that the emotions and thoughts changed, to the escalation of intimacy between them - great build up and great execution. I loved the two times with the parents where they thought that their gooses were cooked, but the parents just were happy for them / supportive about something completely different. I also really liked how each of them brought some balance and drive to the other.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

If he can drive why did he not drive her car to the parts store?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, great character development. Sex descriptions just enough to allow the mind to complete the picture. I don't generally read 5 page stories; this one was worth the read and truly could not have been done properly with fewer pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story.

I love the women you create....and it's worth noting they frequently are brighter or at least more mature than their brothers.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Amazing! You took a totally new angle, developed it well, and ended things in a way I never expected!

I think some belief must be suspended, because there's no way the parents didn't hear them at least once. However, you beautifully changed Jacey from a one-dimensional bookworm to a woman that could appreciate more of life. That's rare to drive a story to do that, and I admire such a novel twist.

Very well done. It's so original that I'm quite dumbfounded. 5!!

paulyepspaulyepsabout 1 year ago

What an awesome story!! Thank you !!

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

So my question about the stupidity of him driving himself to the store was deleted for being an obvious flaw in her intelligence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please a story about Mom with Uncle Nick and Pete. And pretty please a story about Dad with Aunt Kelly. These stories would be earth-shatteringly scandalous, but just PLEASEE!!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 1 year ago

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

That was amazing, a truly wonderful read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous story. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was nothing believable or realistic about this story. The sex described was also meh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story!! 7 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the author: Please don't give in to requests to continue this story. It's perfect as it is.

@redlion75...please Google the term "plot device" and you'll have the answer to your question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!!! I almost gave this one a (5) five rating. However, (there was NO description of thick - dense - and - wet pussy hair, for this brother to bury his face in). As good as this story is, an easy rating of 4.70 and (I so wanted to give it a 5), but as stated, neither of the characters were given a pubic hair in their descriptions.

In future chapters, I hope both siblings (after describing what the good parts of sex was like to the other) gradually get back with their X's, and then, get them involved in threesomes and then in a hot, possibly a first time bi-foursome. I also bet their mom has an extremely hairy (never trimmed) pussy with hairy inner thighs, thick cunt lips, and a (girl-cock type - SUCK-ABLE) big clit that stays out from under its hood even when she is not excited. That is if either brother, sister, or one of their X's cares to find out. Or, possibly mom, in a serious conversation with one of her children, will let it out that she has been aware of their relationship since the beginning. But has said nothing because she totally understands, absolutely does approve, and would love to watch them sometime. Them mom admits how she behind their fathers back, still sneaks around with her older brother, his sexy wife, and since she turned 18, their daughter - who eats her own mom's pussy in their hot threesomes. Yes their pretty first cousin not only loves cock but also loves the taste and the aroma emitted by thick dense untrimmed hairy pussy. If you want a five rating from this reviewer, add appropriate amounts of pubic hair / body hair to brother, sister and whoever will hopefully be joining them in future chapters. Shaved pussies (slick and wet) work great for many tribbing lesbian stories. But, for the most part shaved pussies "WENT OUT" out in the late 1980's, about a year after they became popular because of swimsuit models without any bikini lines. Otherwise, a good story overall. Well edited, descriptive of emotions and of each individuals reactions. OK, I gave it a 5, but in the future, Please do add some body hair (especially pussy hair)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey redlion75, I assume he is not allowed to drive her car for whatever reason. Great story, one of the bets long ones I have read here. Many thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep it going, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a good line here at the end, "even before he pulled out, i knew i was pregnant with My brothers baby" a perfect family now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love skinny girls with A cup tits, they are much sexier than my wife's 38FF. More please.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

A unique incest tale in that the characters personalities, motivations, and progression were something I have not read before. Well done and memorable. Wouldn't mind a sequel. 5/5*

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

A is for Amazing! Well done. I think you really nailed her inner monologue.

A surprisingly sweet and sexy story, especially considering the category. You kept us so involved, I felt like I was rooting for them all the way through. Now I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A M A Z I N G, almost brought me to tears, and I,m 79 years old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this was quite common in Italy and probably in France and Spain. Most took place in areas where there were lots of small towns in the same valley and no one really made anything about it.

Habs4everHabs4everabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! Really enjoy your writing, storylines and characters and these are no exception. It would appear as though you’ve left the door open for some spin-off stories which would be great. Looking forward to what’s next. Hopefully a continuation of the Trip series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really REALLY well-written. Very engaging..,sexy & fun. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice try but totally lacking credibility.

"Out of nowhere, a gout of dark oil spurted out of the engine." Stupid.

"I felt something hot spurt deep inside me. Like a bag of boiling water had burst." Why should his spunk be hotter than the inside of your body?

Wank material, no more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I laughed, I cried, I came

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice storytelling with enjoyable humor. The sex was nicely portrayed…not just mechanical actions. As a matter of fact you could probably told the story with PG rated writing and still had a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another banger, good job SD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story would have been a good story if she would have been a virgin ( like it sounded like she was with all the super focus on studying) or at least not constantly mention what she did with other guys for the first couple pages(I stopped on page 3 ) It's also weird that only her relationship with her brother made her lose focus on studying but the other multiple guys she liked enough to have sex with didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Jacey is such an adorable character ♥️

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Simply superlative. And alliterative. And awesome. 5 & fabulous faves.

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 1 year ago

Absolutely top work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding tale. Enjoyed every word of it. Thanks for sharing. You're a top notch writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent dialogue, aside quips and self assessments, it was a well told story. The eroticism was great, the storytelling was even better! Bravo! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always cracks me up when a male writes from the perspective of the female.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

You got talent! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

VERY well done!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

I've never not, really loved your stories, but on page 2, I was thinking, this is going to be a bore and too predictable; there's no way he can lift such a plot to greatness. Maybe it was a bit predictable, but it certainly wasn't boring for a second, in fact is was one of the very best. The quality of the writing, the steady build up, the realism of the characters, and the full consumption of their love at the end was just terrific. Quite how you keep doing it I don't know. I just hope that you do keep doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would almost swear this was a true story. Very good and well written.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneabout 1 year ago

Excellent as always 5 stars

RollinbonesRollinbonesabout 1 year ago

C is for cadence. You can’t teach an author cadence. They must simply have it. You make me want to write better. Thank you.

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

Wonderful. Spectacular. So well written I am totally jealous of your talent. No need for a sequel, this story stands alone. Thank you. And thank you again.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Added to my favorites list because it was Fan-DAMN-tastic!!!! Seriously, it is probably my favorite pushing "Legend Of Lexi" into second place. 👏 I definitely will score this as 99/100 or A+.

Why not give a perfect score? That's because you committed a faux pas that happens to one of my biggest pet peeves. Let me quote your text:

"...then run him over with the damned thing."

This is one of those cases where BAD English has been used so much that it has become part of the vernacular in the U.S.A. Yes, it bugs the hell out of me just like fingernails dragging across a blackboard.

"...then run over him with the damned thing." is the correct grammar for this particular item.

But other than that, best brother/sister love story ever! 5/5

WindHawkWindHawkabout 1 year ago

And in an alternate version, she just let him borrow her car.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

A great job of writing this. I loved how you teased us near the end of the story that they were breaking up. I gave it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tom599Tom599about 1 year ago

Well done beautiful story wish I had a sister like this, I was taken into the story it was so real thank you

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5312 months ago

I couldn't get past the first page. Boring

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

Lovely story, not a quick wank for “boring” people like Tx_Emt53 below, but I thoroughly enjoyed the build-up.

I would’ve liked to see more of these two…

HelgamiteHelgamite12 months ago

I'm hoping for more to this. It sounds like a good setup to a love story!

unclemerv77unclemerv7712 months ago

I enjoyed every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wanted to give 5 or 6 even, but I'd have preferred them being each other's exclusive had they been in love with each other like they claim to be.

The mention of the previous boyfriends and him saying his pullout game is top class was a turn-off for me.

I don't know about others, this is just me.

BrendaNWBrendaNW11 months ago

I loved it .. wonderfully romantic and exciting 😘

konigboomkonigboom11 months ago

Wow. This is too good

babaloo92babaloo9211 months ago

Superb. Great plot. Actually believable ...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story was lame, you've done better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You've done better. This story was kind of lame 2/5.

MikeykeithMikeykeith10 months ago

SUCH a nasty ass hot story!!

Freakin Awesome!!!

10 Stars **********

MarshallaMarshalla10 months ago
Words fail me ...

..., so I'll just go with Outstanding!

Icarus93Icarus939 months ago

Great Job, i really fell for the characters. Your writing is extremely enjoyable! It would be great if you could do a follow up story about the two of them, i really dont want the story to end!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful

mrdata9770mrdata97709 months ago

9/17/2023) You pulled me into their story. Their sex scenes were short but packed with so much emotion. They weren’t just characters. They were real. Very well done!

BrendaNWBrendaNW9 months ago

Wow .. such a hot and sexy love story .. I know how they feel .. I am deeply in love with my fiancé and its hard to focus 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really outstanding. This is the first of your stories that I've read, and I just stumbled across it in the "Similar Stories" column. I'm don't even really know why I chose this one to read, but I'm glad I did. You are a gifted writer, with the ability to blend humor with erotic imagery, and even some quite beautiful romance, even if between siblings. I just loved this story and will probably read it again, quite soon. And I see that you have 82 stories, so there will be more of your work to read. You are a talented writer - gifted. Thanks for providing your stories here for us to read. I wish you any and all the success you may desire, in any way that you find most rewarding.

gkrishnagkrishna8 months ago

Couldn't really enjoy the story once it became apparent that she was throwing her dream away to give in to hormonal impulses. Happens to a lot of people, doesn't make it any less sad.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've been reading on this site for years, and this is the first comment I've ever given. Your writing is amazing. In fact, it is far beyond amazing. If you aren't a professional writer already, you definitely could be. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hard to get through the first page. Needs ride, traffic is oil spill, all to contrived. At least have some semblance of reality.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

I have not seen any comments about the pregnancy issue, the unprotected sex these two had; AND I am not gonna ruin the whole vein that this story followed.

That Jacie and Kevin found such love in each other's arms is the focus of the story; and, as Jacie said, it was about finding out about their own lives, where they were going, how they were going to do it, how it was going to affect their individual and collective futures, how to "BALANCE" it all with where they want to go.

To the comment about how Jacie was abandoning her desires and dreams, "settling" for going to a state university instead of "HARVARD MED"...the poster appears to be of derivation where society pushed it's members to succeed at all costs, and abandon what they might really want to do with their lives. To you, "gkrishna"...I say THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! IF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE PATH IT WAS GOING DOWN, SKIP THE STORY AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO READ!! Your expectations should NOT be shoved onto the rest of us...ssssoooo...

Five**5**Stars, for one of the most touching stories ever posted on Literotica...well done, and please give us a SEQUEL!!!!!

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir6 months ago

Very. Well. Done.

You are quite talented.

I haven't, nor do I intend to read everything you have written. But what I have read I like a lot.

I have no doubt that for those into the other story settings, they very much enjoy them too.

Different strokes ...

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreams5 months ago

A is for Awesome! Very well written and well thought out. I enjoyed your story immensely. A lot of fun! A very delightful 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Raises pornography to a much higher plane. Although the sex is powerfully written, it takes on a fuller meaning, given the psychological impact it has had, especially on the overly tightly wound sister, but on the happy-go-lucky brother, as well. Just brilliant, heartfelt writing. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I thought it was really well written, especially the sex scenes. My overall problem is with the logic of birth control. She’s allergic to the “pill”. Ok. But there are other forms of birth control a woman can use for herself. Like an IUD. Or a diaphragm. And what about “plan b”. That’s where I think the story kind of falls apart, at least for me. Now, if the time period was before plan b so be it. But the reader would have to be told when the story takes place at the beginning and since that didn’t happen I have to assume it takes place during present time. Will definitely check out the authors other stories. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I LOVED this story. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yea cause precum can't make a girl pregnant. Mmhm. Pull out game. Fun

Eric66Eric6627 days ago

Wonderful story

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 days ago

[21.05.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...