My Brother Fucked Me Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. I actually did which was kind of frightening, honestly.

"Anyway, you're having a fun time with this new not-new person. You're discovering all these different ways that you can act and feel. It's kind of intoxicating, right? I mean, I know it is for me."

Kevin smiled at me and stroked my hair. I could tell he was looking for reassurance, so I gave it to him. Then he continued.

"Maybe you didn't suddenly, magically lose your intelligence. Maybe you're just excited about everything you're experiencing. It's new and fun and so it's natural to be a bit distracted by it all. Do you think that maybe that's possible?"

I thought about it. "Do you feel that way?"

"Of course! Why do you think it took me nearly a month to get my car fixed, finally? When we, um, started, I was halfway through the new God of War game and, guess what, I'm still in the same spot. And last night when I went out with Jordy, I realized it was the first time I've seen him in weeks. Do you think that sex with my sister made me bad at repairing cars or ruined video games or forced me to stop hanging out with my friends?"

"No?"

"Hell no! It just made me want to spend more time with you," Kevin said, "But maybe I'm a little less surprised by it. That's all."

"I've been in relationships before," I said with a snort.

"But have you ever been in love?"

I had to stop and think about that one. Had I ever really, truly been in love before? The more I thought about it, the more I realized the answer was no. That is, had been no. Until now. But wait, did that mean I was in love with my little brother?

"I love you Jacey," Kevin said, "Not just as my sister. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop. And, if I'm being honest, I've loved you for a long, long time."

"You did?"

"I probably shouldn't admit this," Kevin said, "But yes. And when we were naked in the shower and you kissed me, it was like every dream I've ever had coming true. Like finding a magic lamp, winning the lottery, and getting struck by lightning all at once. It was the luckiest day of my life."

I didn't know what to say to that. It was flattering but also kind of scary. To realize someone, my own sibling, saw me that way. My brother loved me. Did love me, had loved me, would love me. Holy fuck was that disorienting.

"But," Kevin said, and here he went back to looking strikingly serious, "If you truly believe that being with me is changing who you are, we'll stop. I'll go somewhere different or do something else. And I'll never stop feeling the way I do about you. But I'll give you the space you need. You mean too much to me, Jacey. I don't ever want to do something that will hurt you."

I saw in Kevin's eyes that he meant it. He'd really give it all up. And that's when I knew for sure.

"I love you, too," I said.

Kevin smiled, wistfully.

"No, I mean it," I said, "I didn't realize I had those feelings for you, but I think I always have. And maybe, well, maybe I've learned from you too. About the things that matter in life. How to let go. Stuff like that."

Kevin leaned forward and kissed me. I fell into his arms. Once again, it all went tumbling.

We tumbled. Onto the living room floor. Rolling between the couch and the coffee table. Bouncing against the hardwood. All those pictures of our family staring down at us. Watching as two siblings rutted on the floor.

I don't remember getting naked, but we did. My need for my brother's strong, warm flesh overcoming any other instinct I might have had. We kissed like our lives depended on it. Maybe in some way they did.

This wasn't anything new. Not in the mechanics of it. If anything, we'd done things that were way more risque than standard intercourse (missionary if you must know) on the floor. But there was something more to it, that exceeded the passion and the taboo of everything else put together.

Maybe that's why it happened.

Kevin covered my body in kisses. He nibbled and teased at every sensitive place he knew. There were times, before, where it was clear we weren't so much having sex as we were using each other to get off. To fulfill our unconscionable urges. We moved beyond that. Raced past it.

My brother celebrated my body. I worshipped at his. We did everything we knew to make the other person feel incredible before moving to the inevitable, inescapable end.

Kevin reached between his legs and aimed his dick at my pussy. I didn't think anything of it, not more than how much I desperately needed my brother's hot hardness inside of me. The fact that he was bare, I was well aware. The truth that I was also ovulating, well, I didn't know it at the time. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some suspicion.

For all that I'd become obsessed with intelligence, we weren't stupid -- we knew what we were doing. What we risked every time we went at it. We'd talked about getting condoms. Lots of times. But somehow neither of us had ever actually gone out and purchased the stupid things. We'd relied on my brother's 'on-point pull-out game.' My own ability to stay sensible in the moment. And a whole fuckton of dumb luck.

It was a bad decision. It always had been. Particularly this time. But with my brother's naked cock knocking at the door to my unprotected pussy, none of those things entered my mind.

Kevin slid his hardness inside my waiting, wanting pussy. My tight little cunt slurped him up like the world's most wonderful treat. My little brother filled me with his massive dick, not even a whisper of protection, and all I could do was shout his name.

I swear he felt bigger every time he fucked me. That afternoon, it was like his cockhead was poking my guts. His shaft was splitting me in half. Kevin had barely gotten himself inside me and I was already cumming. Twisting and writhing under the spell of his magic wand.

The first orgasm wracked my body. The second, when my brother began thrusting, blew out my brain. I could tell it was happening to him too. Kevin's body trembled with every thrust. He gripped my back, my thighs, my ass, like he couldn't bear to let go. His kisses on my neck and chest so needful. Every moment he could grab breath, he expelled it with my name.

"Oh, Jacey Jacey Jacey, you feel so good," he rambled out, "I love you so much, my amazing big sister."

We were saying each other's names now. The final veil of sister/brother had finally been torn away. It was more than just dirty talk. It was an acceptance, a confession, of what we were truly doing.

My little brother. My baby bro. The goofy boy that had always made me laugh. The closest thing I had in this world to a clone. Kevin. He was making love to me.

And his older sister. His big sis. The oh-so-serious woman who always held him to a higher standard. Me. I was loving every moment of it.

And so, I did one last stupid thing.

My brother's cries turned into deep grunts. His rhythmic thrusts collapsed into these little, needful spasms. I felt his cock swell in my waiting pussy.

We both knew what had to happen.

"Jacey?" Kevin asked.

I could feel it. We were wishing for the same thing. The one choice we knew we shouldn't, couldn't make. But in that moment. Neither of us could deny our desire for it.

I responded to my brother's question by wrapping my little legs around his waist. I pushed down on his perfect butt, thrusting him as deep as he could. My brother let out a tight, strangled cry. Something closer to a sob than a sound of pleasure. I felt him swell inside me. His body jerked once, twice. I thought that was the end of it.

I felt something hot spurt deep inside me. Like a bag of boiling water had burst. Then another slimy, steaming rope. My pussy clamped down. My legs kicked out. My toes curled and my fingers tightened. My back arched, eyes rolling into my head. Mouth open, tongue rolled out.

Remember when I talked about being plugged into the wall? This was like getting hooked up to a nuclear power plant. Every nerve and neuron fired. Every cell in my body screamed. The pleasure of it gripped me and there was nothing I could but shout.

"Ohhhhh FUCK!"

I wish I could say I'd lost myself and that's why I did it. But as the orgasm overtook me, my brain was almost hyper aware. Repeating the same words over and over. My brother is cumming inside me. He's filling me with his fertile seed. My little bro, my love. We're making our baby. He's putting a baby inside his big sis. Fuck it feels so GOOD.

I dropped back to the ground -- my skull hit the floor with a loud crack. I could barely feel it through the endorphins. Instead, I kicked out my legs as long as they could go. Drew out my orgasm even further. Shaking and shivering under my brother.

Kevin's own orgasm slowly receded. I felt his cock soften. How could something so massive, so present, simply melt away? It was weird and oddly wonderful. The flow of his hot seed turned to a trickle. Still, my brother held me tight. He kissed my forehead and my cheeks. Whispered my name like some kind of prayer.

I felt my body gradually become my own again. I kissed him back. But our passion quickly peeled away to cold hard reality. What we'd done. Kevin gave me a wary look. I nodded, resigned.

"Fuck," he said.

"Yeah," I said, "Fuck."

The word was everything we needed to communicate to each other. This was so bad. Beyond terrible. Every stupid choice we'd made, all the way back to that morning when my brother had insisted that I help him with his car. They'd fallen like dominoes to bring us to this moment.

The problem wasn't that my brother had filled my unprotect pussy. The concern wasn't that I was certain he'd put his baby in my womb (and I was). No. The biggest disaster of all was, I loved every second of it.

And I couldn't wait for him to do it again.

*

I finished the school year with a solid 3.9 GPA. Yeah, I know. I can't decide if I'm embarrassed it wasn't a 4.0 or relieved it wasn't a 3.6 or worse. A is for accepting. All things considered, I was very much OK with how I'd done. And I was only a Junior. There was plenty of time to turn things up a notch if needed.

But that was the thing: I realized that I didn't need it. Harvard Med is nice and all, but my brother isn't there and that's kind of a deal breaker these days. State has a very strong medical program, is only about a forty-minute drive away, and will take a 3.8. In other words, I just have to keep going as I am, and I'll be golden.

In the meantime, Kevin and I are doing our best to keep our incestuous activities quiet. Now that it's summer and all, in some ways it's even easier than before. Sure, Kevin's busy with work. And unlike the university, technical school doesn't take summers off. But we've got plenty of time.

One overwarm evening after dinner, my parents said we needed to talk. Kevin and I both sat on the couch, eyeing each other nervously. We couldn't imagine what this could be about, but we were desperately worried we knew exactly what was about to go down.

My parents held each other's hands and beamed at us from the opposing chairs. They took a deep breath. Oh God. I braced myself like I was about to get shot in the stomach.

"Your father and I wanted to tell you how proud we are of what you both are doing together," Mom said.

You are!?

"Yes," Dad said, "What you have certainly isn't for everyone, but we know that it's the right thing for you both."

It is?!

"The way the two of you are together," Mom said, "Honestly, it makes me jealous. I wish my brothers and I could have been the way you are."

I tried to picture my mom getting DP'd by Uncle Pete and Uncle Nick. Actually, I could kind of see that happening.

"So, we want to make sure you know you have our full support, no matter what you decide," Dad said.

OK. There was no way they were talking about what I thought they were talking about. Right? Either I was desperately mistaken, or we'd been dragged into some alternate dimension.

"I'm so confused," Kevin said.

"You think you're being clever, but it's clear to us," Mom said.

Oh no. It really was what I was afraid of.

"The way you both have started working together," Dad said, "Kevin, we all know that your success lately with the garage and school has been because Jacey is helping you."

"And Jacey," Mom said, "Don't think we haven't noticed how much more easygoing you are now that Kevin's been pitching in."

"OH! That," I said, "Yeah, well, I think we've figured out that we can learn a lot from each other."

"Wel,l it's wonderful to see," Mom said.

"Seriously," Dad said, "It's like the two of you make the perfect human together."

Kevin and I both shared the same shocked, scared look. About that whole 'making a human together thing'...

"Anyway," Kevin said, quickly standing, "I know I have a lot of studying to do. So, I'm going to get to it."

"I'm actually going to hang out with my friend Brooke tonight," I said, "There's this place downtown that has live jazz."

*

That night, when I slipped into my brother's bedroom, I knew everything was going to be alright. Sure, we were going to have some challenges. Eventually we'd have to tell our parents what was going on. But for the moment, we would be OK. Our future may have seemed uncertain, but it was perfectly clear to me.

We made love under the covers as quietly as we could. My brother's body undulating under me. His mouth on my little, needy nipples. My nails digging into his back.

Sex with my brother didn't make me stupid. In fact, it was quite the opposite -- I've become so much smarter. Life isn't about perfection. It's about balance. You do your best when you can, but you also need to enjoy things.

It took me a long time to learn that. But now that I know, I'm sure that everything will turn out just fine. A is for amazing, after all.

And like I said, the one thing you need to know about me is that I'm a straight-A student.