My Day as a Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dove into the pool and swam some laps. I had swum on the swim team in high school. It felt good to stretch out my muscles. I had finished clearing everything out of the garage. I needed to do some more organizing and make some notes to go over with Mom and Dad, but the physical labor was done. Our pool wasn't big enough for me to get much of a stroke work out before I had to turn, but it felt good to empty my mind and think only about my stroke mechanics.

When I got out of the pool, Alex, Dakota and Emily were all lying face down. No tit show this time. I dried off and headed towards the house.

"Pool boy!" I heard Alex cry. "Would you please put some sunscreen on me?"

What a flirt!

I chuckled and walked over to Alex's chaise lounge. I picked up the bottle of sunscreen and ran a small line up one of her calves. She had nice legs. Dakota had the best legs of the four but Alex's legs were nice. Her legs were far nicer than Megan's.

I did both calves then moved up to her thighs. "Be sure to get sunscreen on all my skin," said Alex. Given where I was, that was an open invitation to run my hands over her ass, which I did. She had a nice, firm ass. I rubbed sunscreen under her tiny bikini bottom.

My cock was rock hard in my swim trunks, uncomfortably so. I didn't feel like I could adjust it as at least Emily was watching us. Dakota and Faith were out of my field of vision. I was trying to act casual and turning to see if Dakota or Faith were watching would have been too obvious.

I continued on, doing Alex's back, shoulders and arms. Alex flipped over without saying a word, showing me her tits up close. They looked SOOOO nice. I moved to the bottom of the chaise lounge, began on her feet and worked upwards. When I got to her bikini bottom, I slipped my hand under the material only in areas away from her cunt. I surreptitiously searched for crotch hairs and saw none.

As I moved up her stomach, my eyes were drawn to Alex's tits. On her back like this, they had sunken back into her body for the most part. Her nubs were standing up - my applying sunscreen must be exciting her. Was she going to let me put sunscreen on her tits? As I got close, I looked at Alex's face and she was smiling at me. I took that as permission and rubbed sunscreen all over them. They felt wonderful - compact and firm.

Alex suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me down to her.

"Did that make being a pool boy worthwhile?" Alex whispered into my ear, then pushed me back up.

I nodded and smiled, then continued applying sunscreen upwards.

As I was doing Alex's right arm, I noticed Emily's face. It was a combination of anger, horror and disgust. Oh, shit. I wanted the day to be great for her and now I may have ruined it by getting a few seconds of jollies. I felt like crap as I finished applying sunscreen.

I stood up and asked everyone, "Another round of lemonade?" They all said yes. "Emily, would you mind helping me?"

In the kitchen, I pulled out the pitcher then faced Emily. Fortunately, Emily had put her top back on so I wouldn't be distracted when I talked to her.

"I'm sorry, Emily. I shouldn't..."

"Don't apologize. Everything you did with Alex was what she wanted you to do. I just couldn't believe that you would fondle her tits and ass in front of me and my friends."

"I didn't..." Emily gave me a withering look. "Okay, I got carried away. I'm sorry. I wanted today to be a good day for you and I'm sorry I messed it up."

Emily smiled at me. "It's been a great day. You've been wonderful. All my friends have commented on how thoughtful you've been. We all appreciated you giving us a straight talk on college." She paused, a little embarrassed. "I should apologize to you. I shouldn't have blabbed to all my friends about you being grounded. You had every right to be pissed off with being grounded and how I acted, but you were so sweet all day."

I smiled. "Like I said, I wanted you to have a good day."

"Would you mind if I had my friends over again tomorrow?"

"No. It would be nice. I've enjoyed hanging out with them." Maybe I'll see Dakota's tits tomorrow.

"The wine coolers were a big hit. Would you please get some more for tomorrow? Alex spoke the truth when she said it's not as easy for girls to get booze."

I sighed. "After I serve the lemonade, I'll make some calls. I'll do my best to have some brought over tomorrow morning after Mom and Dad leave."

"You're the best brother ever!" said Emily as she moved to me to give me a hug. As we hugged, I faced the door to the pool. The center of the door was glass. I saw the door close and Alex sashay topless towards the pool. Had she been eavesdropping on my conversation with Emily? Why would she do that?

We went out to the pool and I handed out the lemonade. I joined the conversation for a little bit, then went back inside and up to my room. I called someone who was 21 that I knew from high school. He agreed to buy a dozen wine coolers and deliver them tomorrow morning for a nice tip. As it was Dakota's money, I was generous.

I went back outside and finished up what I could do on the garage project. When I went back inside, it was almost four. Four was when the pool party was supposed to break up. When I entered the kitchen, I saw Alex looking at me through the back door. I started cleaning up the counters, putting things either back into the pantry or into the dishwasher.

I heard the back door open and I looked up to see Alex coming into the kitchen. "Hi!" she said. She had put her top back on.

Jesus! She has me so wound up that her coming into the room gets me hard.

I continued putting things away. When I turned around, Alex was bent over a kitchen counter with her bikini bottom pulled aside to reveal her shaved pussy.

"Drop your shorts and fuck me."

I was shocked, but I quickly got over it and yanked down my swim trunks. I shuffled over to the counter and placed my cock at her entrance.

"Go slow. It's been a while for me," said Alex.

"Whatever you want."

I pushed forward a few inches, sliding into her tight pussy. She wasn't very lubricated, so I took my time with the push.

"That's it," said Alex. "Nice and slow."

I pulled back then slid forward some more.

"Mmmm..." she purred.

I continued slowly plunging deeper and deeper into her until I was all the way in.

"That feels so fucking good," moaned Alex.

I didn't know what to say. My mind was blown. Here I was fucking Alex with three of her friends just outside the door. Where we were in the kitchen, the other girls couldn't see us but we couldn't see them either. One of them could walk in on us at any time.

I pulled back slowly. Her cunt grabbed at my cock as it retreated, sending thrills up my spine.

"Yeah, Dylan. Nice and slow like that."

I slowly pushed forward again as I shook my head at the craziness of it all. I had been friends with Alex for years, but she had never seemed interested in me before. She had been merely one of Emily's friends this morning and now I was fucking her.

"You're sooooo good. Keep taking your time."

I slowly fucked Alex. She moaned during each stroke. It wasn't a great angle and her bikini bottom kept rubbing against my cock, but the craziness of fucking her on the kitchen counter after she had been flirting with me all day made it the hottest fuck I'd ever had.

"Pull out," commanded Alex suddenly.

I pulled out of her and backed away as Faith entered the kitchen with Emily a few feet behind her.

This story was written by 8letters and published on Literotica

"Thanks for being such a great host," said Faith as she waved to me. Alex came out from behind the counter to give Faith a hug. I felt ashamed standing behind the counter naked. If there was anyone who I didn't want to embarrass with my nakedness, it was Faith. I managed to keep the counter between myself and Faith. The girls continued through the house to the front door. I pulled up my swim trunks as I heard Emily and Alex wish Faith good-bye. I was frustrated and confused. Had Alex known that Faith was close to leaving?

Emily and Alex came back into the kitchen. Emily continued towards the back door while Alex drifted over to me. Once the door closed behind Emily, Alex had her tongue in my mouth and her hand on my cock. After a few seconds, she stepped back.

"We'll continue that fuck after Dakota leaves, but you have to do exactly what I tell you. The first thing you have to do is break up with Megan. Understood?" It was a command.

"Understood."

Alex went out the back door, leaving me stunned in the kitchen. I finally gathered my wits and went up the stairs to my room.

Megan was very understanding about my breaking up with her. I suspected that we had lasted a lot longer than she had expected. I told her I had enjoyed every minute of being with her. We reminisced for quite a while. I was a little sad to end the relationship with Megan, but I was under Alex's spell now.

When I came downstairs, Emily and Alex were talking in the kitchen. Dakota had left. I had hardly joined their conversation when Alex said to Emily, "We left the cups outside."

"I'll get them!"

Once the back door was closed, Alex turned to me. "When she gets back, tell her you're going to go work in the garage for a while. Go out, then come back in ten minutes and quietly enter her room. Understood?"

"But..."

"It's important. You have to trust me. Understood?"

"Understood," I said with resignation as Emily came back in with the cups.

I told Emily that I more to do in the garage and left. I was uncomfortable lying to her. I went outside and continued to feel uneasy. The sneaking into her room in ten minutes gave me a bad feeling. I didn't understand what was going on.

When the ten minutes were up, I quietly climbed the stairs. When I got to Emily's door, I could hear Alex moaning. I turned the knob slowly then gradually opened the door. Emily and Alex were naked on Emily's bed. Emily was lying on her back with her feet towards me. Alex was straddling her face and was holding on to the headboard with both hands. I could hear lapping sounds. Emily was obviously eating out Alex.

Alex looked over her shoulder and saw me. "A member of our pool party has come back. You know I'm not much for pussy eating, so I asked our mystery guest to eat you while you eat me." Alex jerked her head, indicating that I should come to the bed.

Alex obviously wanted me to eat out Emily and I wasn't going to be able to fuck Alex unless I did. I had already committed myself to Alex by breaking up with Megan. If checking out my sister's tits was wrong, then eating out her pussy was really, really wrong. Alex had Emily pinned in a position that kept her from seeing it was me. I could leave now and she may never know I had been in her room.

But, damn!, I did want to fuck Alex. And she had said that it was important and to trust her. She had been Emily's best friend since they were little kids. Alex would mess with guys every day of the week, but I knew she would do nothing to hurt Emily.

I decided to do what Alex wanted. If it went wrong, I would blame Alex. I quietly slipped off my swim trunks as I crossed the room to Emily's bed, where I buried my head between her legs.

Emily spread her legs wide. She wanted to be eaten out.

"Emily loves a good pussy eating," purred Alex. "I just can't keep her satisfied."

I dove in, running my tongue up and down her slit. I thought I heard Emily moan, but it was hard to hear her.

"Emily likes that," said Alex.

I continued running my tongue around her pussy. Megan had loved to be eaten out and had taught me a lot about how to eat pussy. I knew the clit was the key to making a girl cum, but it was best to start slowly, get everything excited then focus on the clit at the end.

"God, this is so hot," moaned Alex. I looked up to see her undulate on Emily's face. Her ass looked great. I returned to the task Alex had given me.

Alex was a loud one. She continued to moan and tell Emily how good it felt. "I'm almost there, Em! I'm almost there!" Shortly thereafter, she let out a loud "Ugghhh!"

I continued lapping at my sister's pussy. I wished I could get some feedback. I did what I would do for Megan. Emily had stopped eating Alex and I could hear her panting now. Alex kept her position on top of Emily, blocking her from seeing who was eating her.

"Are you getting a good pussy eating?" asked Alex. "You must be. You look close to cumming. Are you going to cum hard for our guest pussy eater?"

I didn't hear Emily's response, but I was determined to make her cum hard. My tongue was everywhere around her clit. I wiggled just the tip back and forth as I slowly danced it around her clit bump. I could hear Emily's pants get longer and harder. I continued my tongue's dance.

Emily arched her back suddenly and I knew she was cumming. She twisted back and forth as her orgasm took her. Alex kept her head pinned in place. The twists slowed then came to a stop.

"That was a good one," said Alex. "Time for our guest's reward." Alex rolled off Emily and flung herself down on her back while spreading her legs. "Fuck me, Dylan."

I clambered up to mount her. Alex grabbed my cock and guided it to her cunt.

"Dylan!" I heard my sister cry.

I plunged into Alex. She was sopping wet and I encountered no resistance.

"Fuck me!" Alex wailed. "Fuck me hard!"

I slammed into her, pulled out and slammed again. It felt great, like a dam of lust was breaking inside of me. All the sexual tension that had built up through the day was finally getting released.

"I'm out of here," I heard my sister say.

A couple more strokes then I felt cum explode out of my balls. It was too soon! I had barely begun fucking!

"I'm sorry, Alex."

"It's okay. I suspected that would happen." Then Alex yelled out, "Come back, Emily. We're done here for a while."

I moved to one side of the bed as Alex moved to the other. Emily appeared in the doorway.

"Come here, Emily. Come on. The usual position. We have a lot to talk about."

Emily paused by the door for a moment, then came into the room. Alex stood up and guided Emily onto the bed. Alex laid down on her side and Emily leaned against her. Alex wrapped her arms around her. Both were facing me.

"I can't believe you had my brother eat me."

"He did a good job and you enjoyed it." said Alex very tenderly.

"The way you said it, I thought it was Dakota or Faith."

"I meant for you to think that. I'll explain why in a minute, but first let me explain what's going on to Dylan."

The way Alex held Emily and the way she talked to her, I could see the care and concern. It was almost like a mom and a small child.

"For homecoming," Alex said to me in a normal voice, "our football team's star wide receiver Cody Taylor asked Emily to the dance. Emily was so excited and all her friends including me were happy for her. But none of us knew that Cody was a total asshole. He popped her cherry in the backseat of his car after the dance. He did nothing to make it enjoyable for Emily and it was quite painful. It was practically a rape. Cody bragged about popping her cherry to everyone at school the next day."

Tears were flowing down Emily's face. Alex continued to hold her tightly. "That's how their relationship continued. It was all about Cody getting his rocks off and he did nothing to make sex enjoyable for Emily. He was verbally abusive to her as well, calling her his slut and his whore. After Thanksgiving, she told me about how bad it was with Cody. It took till January for me to convince her to break up with Cody. After they broke up, he told every guy at school that she was frigid."

That explained the change in Emily's personality.

"After Cody, Emily was convinced that sex was vastly overrated, that it wasn't enjoyable at all. I'm bi, though I prefer guys. I decided to show Emily that sex is normally a lot of fun. We've been having a little affair ever since. During the school year, I don't have time for guys so I enjoyed taking breaks from studying to do a little cuddling and a little sex with Emily." Alex kissed Emily on the top of her head. "Now that the school year is over, we have a problem. I'm ready for some fucking and Emily is convinced she's gay."

"I am gay."

"No, you're not. You're bi like me. You might even be straight. You just had a bad apple turn you off of guys."

"Or maybe I had a good apple turn me on to girls? I'm gay."

Alex sighed. "Anyway, Emily gets upset at the idea of me being with a guy."

"You're going to dump me."

"I'm not going to dump you. I love you." Back to me. "I've been trying to think how to get everything straightened out. I had already thought of having a guy sneak in and eat Emily out while she thought it was a girl. But I couldn't think of a guy to do it with. When we were discussing guys earlier today, it was like, 'Nope, Nope, Nope'. Then you said Emily's tits were bigger than mine and the whole plan fell into place."

"So you used my brother."

"I didn't use your brother. He's my boyfriend now. I've always liked Dylan, just not enough to go out with him. But he was different today. College matured him a lot. Also, he hit that sweet spot of putting up with my stupid shit without letting me push him around. And most important, he really cares about you."

"It didn't work. I'm still gay."

"Did you enjoy Dylan eating your pussy?"

"I thought it was Dakota or Faith."

"Did you enjoy Dylan eating your pussy?"

"It wasn't a fair test."

"Would you like for Dylan to eat your pussy again while I kiss you and play with your boobs? Would that be a fair test?"

Emily sighed. "Okay, I enjoyed Dylan eating my pussy. But he probably didn't enjoy it."

"I loved it."

"You're lying. You're saying that just so you can fuck Alex, who's going to dump me."

"Tell her the truth," said Alex.

"Look, I started eating you only because I knew I had to do it if I wanted to fuck Alex. But after a while, I got into it. I was glad to please you. I was really happy to give you a big cum."

Alex gave me a huge smile. "See. And you know as much as I love to kiss and cuddle with you and have you eat my pussy, I'm not much for eating you. Now, Dylan can eat your pussy while you eat mine, then I'll fuck him silly. We'll all be happy."

"It's wrong. He's my brother."

"What is wrong is what Cody did to you. He hurt you very badly. We both love you and we're trying to undo that damage. This is two wrongs hopefully making a right. You can let us try to heal your pain, or you can go see a shrink. Your choice. We'll support you either way."

Emily thought for a while. "Wouldn't a shrink be expensive?"

"I would think so," said Alex.

If there was one thing that our parents didn't have with me in college and Emily about to go, it was money.

"Do the two of you love me?"

"Yes!" I said quickly.

"You know I love you," said Alex as she kissed Emily's head again.

"Okay. I'll trust you," said Emily.

Alex hugged Emily. "We won't disappoint you." She released Emily, hopped off the bed and walked around to my side. "My new boyfriend and I haven't had a proper fuck yet and it's time to remedy that."

"I'll leave you two alone."

"Stay," said Alex as she took my cock in her hand. I rolled onto my back as she knelt down next to the bed.

"I don't want to."

"Please. I promise to do anything you want after Dylan and I are done. Including kicking Dylan out of the room."

Alex inhaled my cock and slid her lips all the way down to its base. It felt heavenly.

"Why?" asked Emily.

Alex slid her lips back up the full length of my cock then her mouth made a loud pop as it released my cock. "Because it gets me hot having you here." Alex wrapped her hand around my cock and slid it gradually upward. "And I want to give you some lessons on giving head."