My Day as a Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers

"I don't want to give head again. It was awful."

Alex told me, "Cody rammed his cock into Emily's mouth and told her to suck it."

"I gagged. It was so awful. Then he laughed at me. He would keep gagging me with his dick until I begged him to fuck me just to get it over with."

Jesus, what a monster. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but I knew that I couldn't take him and his football buddies.

"Giving head can be lots of fun," Alex said in a sultry tone. She gave one side of my cock a long, wet kiss. "Though I prefer fucking."

"My mouth is too small."

"My mouth isn't big." She gave the other side of my cock a long wet kiss. "Some techniques take practice, but other techniques can be done right away."

"Why don't you show me with your next boyfriend?"

Alex had taken my cock back into her mouth. She did swirls around my cock head as she pumped my base with her hand, then once again she took her mouth off my cock.

"I'm not going to offer you lessons with any other boyfriend. With any other guy, I'd have to worry about him dumping me for you." Alex gave me a Cheshire cat smile and went back to slowly pumping my cock up and down with her hand. "Dylan, what do you think of my being bi?"

I shrugged. "I'm still trying to get used to the idea of being your boyfriend. It's part of the package, isn't it?"

"I've never told a guy before that I'm bi. Only Emily and my first girl know. Do you mind if I have sex with Emily?"

"No."

"Even when you aren't around?"

"Anything you do to make Emily happy is fine with me."

"Would you be willing to cover for us when we have sex? I don't want to have to explain to people I'm bi and Emily isn't comfortable with people knowing about our relationship."

"I'd be happy to cover for you."

Alex looked at Emily. "See. I'm not dumping you and my boyfriend fully supports us."

I felt so manipulated. It wasn't fair of Alex to ask me about continuing her affair with Emily in front of her. What could I say? That Emily was shit out of luck? We should have discussed her and Emily after Alex and I had dated for a while. I was still sore over Alex manipulating me to lie to Emily, to sneak into her room and to eat her out. Alex probably manipulated Emily to sun topless and show me her tits. All this manipulation had to stop.

Then I was hit by another thought - how many dates should we have had before Alex told me she was bisexual? Wasn't that something better to tell me upfront? Her being bisexual meant that she would need time alone with her female lover just like I expected her to spend time alone with me. If I couldn't handle that, it was best to end the relationship before it started so there would be no hard feelings.

How many dates should we have had before Alex told me that she was having an affair with my sister? Who was really in need of a positive heterosexual experience?

I realized that Alex had manipulated me not for her benefit, but for Emily's. It sounded like she had been carrying Emily for months and Emily was asking for more from Alex than she could comfortably give. If Alex's only concern had been landing me as her boyfriend, she could have done that easily. I was hers for the taking. She then could have kept her affair with Emily a secret or broken up with Emily. But she wanted me to be her boyfriend in a way that Emily could handle. That required manipulating us to accept a romantic set up that both of us would have rejected if it had been our free choice.

What if she had broken up with Emily? Emily probably would have plunged into depression. She was so fragile as it was. Had Alex hit her limit of support she could give Emily? Had she decided that she needed me involved in order to provide support also? That would explain why she leapt into our relationship rather than play the field like she had done in prior summers.

I wanted my happy, bubbly little sister back. I would do anything for that. My plan of walking on egg shells whenever I was around Emily would have gotten old fast. Now, I knew the cause of Emily's personality change. Now, I was involved with her at that level. Now, I could have frank conversations with Emily and Alex about what it would take to make things better. If it took me eating my sister out regularly to get her to feel good about herself again, then so be it.

I realized that Alex had her hand around my limp cock.

"Have you decided to rejoin us?" Alex asked.

"I'm sorry." I had to pick my words carefully. "I was thinking about how rushed the changes in our relationships have been." I reached out and grabbed Emily's hand. "And how glad I am to be here with the two of you."

"I know I pushed things way too fast," said Alex, "but I really wanted you."

Alex sucked my cock into her mouth and had me hard in no time. She created a symphony of pleasure using her mouth, tongue and fingers. No girl I had been with came close to giving head as good as Alex could.

"Come on," Alex said to Emily. "Try a taste."

"No."

"He ate you. You should return the favor."

"No." Alex and Emily stared at each other. "You aren't going to stop badgering me until I say yes, aren't you?"

"You got that right, girl."

"Oh, okay," Emily said with exasperation, though the exasperation sounded forced.

Alex showed Emily two things - the wet kiss up and down each side of my cock, then swirling the tongue around the crown of my cock. Emily got them down quickly. I praised her constantly as she worked my cock, doing my best to build her self-confidence. When Alex had first mentioned teaching Emily how to give head, I had doubted the wisdom of the idea. But now, I could see Emily had been scared of my cock and now was comfortable handling it.

"Lie down, Emily" said Alex once Emily had mastered the tongue swirl. Alex jumped over me and onto the bed. She hugged Emily around the chest while sticking her ass up in the air. "Fuck me, Dylan. Watching you and Emily has me so fucking horny."

Alex didn't have to ask twice. I quickly lined myself up and buried my cock in her in one thrust.

"Yes! Fuck me, Dylan. Fuck me hard."

I grabbed her around the waist and began pounding her. She met my every slam with gusto.

"Oh! Oh! I love it! Oh, God!"

Alex kept up a stream of comments, cheering me on. She clearly loved me fucking her.

I looked at my sister. How was she taking my fucking her best friend literally on top of her? Emily had Alex wrapped up in a hug. When I made eye contact with Emily, she smiled at me. What was she thinking? Was she happy that I was giving her best friend such pleasure? I felt somewhat like I was fucking Emily too. Did Emily feel the same? Did she enjoy that feeling like I did?

There was no doubt what Alex was thinking. "Oh! Oh! I'm close to cumming! Keep fucking me! Oh, God! Oh, God! OOOOHHHH!"

I felt Alex's body quake as her orgasm swept over her. I kept pounding her.

"I need a break," said Alex as she rolled away from me and flopped on to her back. My cock slipped out of her as she rolled. "That was so good, let me catch my breath."

Then Alex gave me a big smile. "Fuck Emily."

"What?"

"Fuck Emily. Give her a small taste of what a good fuck is like."

I looked down at Emily. She was lying on her back in the middle of the bed. She didn't say anything. She didn't protest but she didn't invite me. I really wanted to keep fucking.

I walked on my knees towards Emily until my cock was near her cunt. She had a look of fear, but did nothing to stop me.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked her as I rubbed my cock up and down her shaved slit.

She gave me a small nod.

Emily looked so beautiful, so vulnerable. Her dark eyes were pools of innocence. Her hair made a halo around her head. Lying there like that emphasized her big tits with their large nipples. They kept their shape more than Alex's did so they were standing up proudly. I had to have her.

I slide the tip of my cock into Emily. She bit her lip, but made no complaints or protests. I slid a little bit more into her. She was wet, but not sopping like Alex had been. I pulled back then slowly pushed forward until my cock was halfway into her. Emily closed her eyes and tilted her head back in what looked like pleasure. I pulled back then slowly pushed forward until my cock was all the way inside of her.

"You want me to continue?"

Emily gave me another small nod while keeping her eyes closed.

"I love you, Emily."

Emily gave me a small smile.

I pulled back slowly, looking for any sign that Emily wanted me to stop. She gave me none. I thrust forward, going slowly again. I felt Emily's legs wrap around me, pulling me further into her. Her eyes were still closed. Her anxious look was softening into one of pleasure.

I did two more slow cycles of in and out of her. How much was a taste?

Alex asked Emily, "Do you want to stop and I'll take over?". Alex was now kneeling on the floor with her head next to Emily's.

Emily lightly shook her head no.

"I'm going to slide you over to where I can hug you," said Alex. She wrapped her arms around Emily's chest then rotated her on the bed so that her head was close to the edge of the bed. "Are you liking it so far?"

Emily nodded yes.

I continued to pump slowly in and out of Emily. It was so different fucking her. With Alex, she drove me wild with lust and I pounded her like a dog servicing a bitch in heat. With Emily, I was as gentle as I could be. Each stroke was slow and smooth so that she could adjust to having me inside of her. I fucked her like I would fuck a virgin.

In some ways, she was a virgin. This was her first fuck where the guy wanted to make her happy. I was going to show her how lovemaking strengthened the feelings a man and a woman have for each other.

I moved up the bed to change the angle a little bit then increased my speed. Emily kept her eyes closed but was lightly panting. Fucking her felt so good, but it also warmed my heart that I was pleasuring her.

Alex for once had nothing to say. She kept her head next to Emily's. Her hands glided up and down Emily's chest, stroking her skin. Sometimes, she played with Emily's nipples. Other times, she kissed Emily on the cheek. This fuck was an act of love for her like it was for me.

I kept increasing the speed. Emily was panting hard now and so was I. Alex flashed me a big smile. She knew we were both close. I fucked my sister as her legs kept pulling me into her. My love for her swelled in my heart as I continued to take her.

I felt her cunt clutch my cock as she wordlessly arched her back. She was cumming! I gave her three more strokes then I was cumming too. I pushed into her one last time and stayed there as she rocked back and forth while my cum exploded into her.

When I was done cumming, I bent forward and gave Emily a kiss. "I love you, Emily."

Emily opened her eyes and smiled. "I love you, too."

I rolled off of her. In a flash, Alex was back on the bed and was cuddling Emily in her arms like she had before.

"Are you okay, Emily? I hope I didn't push you too far."

"I'm fine," said Emily. "I enjoyed it." Emily closed her eyes.

I laid on my side on the other side of the bed and held Emily's hand.

"You were right," continued Emily. "I'm not gay."

Alex gave me a big smile.

We laid like that for a while. I had never felt so satisfied after having sex. Everything felt right in the world.

Alex said, "I promised you that we would do whatever you wanted afterward, Emily. Do you want to continue cuddling like this?"

"I'd like..." My sister blushed. "I'd like to fuck Dylan again."

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to my editor AnnaLinguist
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* See my Literotica profile for extended author's notes
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story
* I like PM's. If you send one, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose
* I'm always looking for beta-readers to give me feedback on my stories to improve them before I publish them. If you would like to do that, send me a PM
* I have several other stories similar to this one. Click here to read them.

8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers