My Life So Far 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I owe you big-time," I smiled at the petite beauty that was standing beside me. She really was easy on the eyes and Rita was swiftly fading into the background. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but there was something about Candi that really appealed to me. "May I buy you a cup of coffee or a drink as a way of saying thank you?"

"Hell, no!" Candi said and I heard the melodic sound of her voice for the first time. "For cozying up to that greaseball for the past few hours, you owe me dinner – not that I think you'll mind the company," she smiled as she caught me looking at her. She was right – I wouldn't mind because I really liked her already, even though I knew almost nothing about her. She told me that she had another hour or so to go before finishing work, so I went back to join Sharae. She was almost having a fit of the giggles.

"You should have seen Rita and her 'boyfriend'," Sharae laughed. "I don't think they'll be spending any quality time together tonight and it wouldn't surprise me if she's looking for another place to stay by the end of the week," she informed me.

Candi and I got together for dinner and she changed into a short, pleated black skirt and higher heels. All through the meal, I got even more flirtation than Armando had, but there was no mistaking it – we were headed to bed. As I walked her back to her apartment, I asked her the question that had been on my mind. "It doesn't bother you that I'm younger than you are?"

She shook her head. "Does it bother you that I'm shorter than YOU are? Those aren't important things, besides, once you're in bed with me, you'll gain a few years," she laughed. I found her so easy to talk to and continued to wonder just why Sharae had never introduced us. Once we got back to the girls' place, Candi pounced on top of me and started stripping the pair of us, playful squeals coming from her mouth as she enjoyed the sight of my muscles. "Damn her, Sharae was right," she said under her breath. "If I had known how gorgeous you were, Iwould have made a play for you and tried to steal you away from her." Okay, so now I had my answer. Given that, I'm not too sure that I wouldn't have succumbed. There was a freshness to Candi that I found sexy and once she was naked, I don't think there were too many women I've wanted more. She had an all-over tan, perfect round breasts and the tiniest, sexiest body in all creation. We hadn't even made it to the bedroom and we were making out like two teenagers – okay, officially, I still was one, but ...

Every inch of me was on fire and when Candi scampered away, I almost ran a marathon sprint to catch up to her. We jumped on to her bed and she got on all fours. "Eat me!" She commanded and that was my pleasure. I got her wet and then, she took me and got me rock-solid before climbing aboard. We must have fucked in every position we could think of. We didn't finish until dawn and I wondered where the hell Sharae was. Candi informed me over coffee that she had been spending a lot of time with Erin and that they were getting really tight.

It's been a few months since that night and I'm still seeing Candi, although not exclusively. She doesn't want that and I'm not about to make that mistake again. I do spend a lot of time with her though and I still haven't figured out exactly what draws me to her. Whatever it is, I'm not questioning it and we really have sexual chemistry.

Rita did not come around the gym for a while. Sharae heard that she was having financial issues, as she was now living in her own apartment. When she did come back, she got another trainer and she avoids me as much as she can. I suppose that I'll forgive her, eventually. After all, in all honesty, I ended up with a much better arrangement in the one I share with my gorgeous Candi.

12