My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad guffawed. Mom looked at him with disgust. Nora stared at her plate. Mom dropped the topic and the rest of the dinner was pleasant.

* * * *

Monday night, Nora didn't get home until almost ten. While she was in her room changing into something more comfortable, I warmed up some soup for her. When she came out of her bedroom, she was wearing the rose-colored bra and panties she had bought Saturday. I handed her the soup and said, "Long day."

"And I'm bushed. Since I got that big case settled on favorable terms, they're taking me more seriously at work. I got pulled into a meeting on a new case that's running into some problems. Now, I've been assigned to help out the lead lawyer."

"Great!"

"It is. It's the kind of thing I've been trying to position myself to make happen. So even though I'm exhausted, I'm very happy." Nora smiled at me. "Thanks so much for the soup. How was your day?"

We chatted as she ate. Even though I couldn't see her lower half, it was more exciting talking to her knowing she was wearing just panties.

When she was done with her soup, I picked up the bowl and took it to the kitchen. After I put it in the dishwasher, I turned to find Nora standing next to me.

"Thanks again," she said as she moved to hug me. Her body felt wonderful pressed against mine. My dick hardened in my shorts.

Nora released me and stepped back. I smiled at her and said, "Mind if I look at you?"

Nora smiled. "I'd like that."

I slowly walked around Nora, checking out her body in her bra and panties. She struck several poses as I checked her out. When I got behind her, I straightened my dick. As I continued on, I said, "You had told me you wore sexy lingerie to work. I guess I never really believed it until tonight."

"I told you I liked to wear stuff that would make my co-worker's eyes bug out if they saw what I was wearing."

"Seeing you dressed like this makes my eyes want to bug out."

"Thanks." Nora stepped close to me, wrapping her arms around my head. She looked deep into my eyes. "You make me feel so sexy."

I thought Nora was going to kiss me. My lips puckered slightly. Then she backed away and said, "I need to read some more emails."

Nora pulled out her laptop and sat back down at the dining room table to work. I turned to go to my bedroom. "Oh," she said. "I have a big favor to ask. The Saturday after this, there's a big lawyer event - a dinner and a speaker. It'll be a great opportunity for me to network with lawyers in my specialty. Would you please go with me?"

"I-"

"I know it'll be super boring for you. Most of the conversations will be about law and the speech will be about law. I was going to go with someone from the office but he backed out. I don't want to go by myself. Please?"

"Okay." I couldn't say no to Nora.

"Great! I'll make it up to you, I promise."

* * * *

Thursday morning, Nora kept smiling at breakfast. I knew something was up, but I had no idea what. Was it something to do with the lawyer event? Couldn't be. I was already dreading going. I tried to see if she was wearing some special lingerie, but I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. In fact, she was very conservatively dressed, wearing a long pleated navy skirt and a navy jacket that showed little of her white blouse.

I was ready to leave first and was about to go out the door when Nora stopped me. "I've got something to show you."

"What?"

Nora gave me a sexy look before bending down to grab the hem of her skirt and slowly lifting it. As she lifted the hem, she revealed more of her shapely legs encased in black stockings.

"Silk stockings?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nylon. Silk stockings are too expensive to wear all day at work. Feel."

By this time, she had raised her skirt above her knee. I stroked her leg above the knee. I said, "It doesn't feel as soft as the silk ones."

"I agree."

Nora kept slowly raising the skirt until she got to the top of her stockings. Red straps were attached to the top. Nora showed me a couple of inches of straps before dropping her skirt. She pushed me towards the door, saying, "I'll show you the rest tonight. I wanted to give you something to think about." Then she laughed evilly as she closed the door behind me.

* * * *

At 4:30, my boss called me into his office. He had a "brilliant" idea for a re-org and he wanted me to run the numbers comparing the new organization to the existing organization. Tonight. And I shouldn't leave until I send him the numbers.

It was a stupid fucking idea. Yes, the new structure created some new synergies. But it also destroyed a lot of existing synergies. No way would the divisions agree to it. The exercise was a complete fucking waste of time. I didn't want to be at the office. I wanted to be home, seeing what was under Nora's long skirt and jacket. I was pissed the whole time I sliced and diced the numbers. When I hit Send, I yelled "Fuck you too" at the monitor.

I texted Nora I was heading home as I walked towards the elevators. For the thousandth time, I wondered what she was wearing. Another bustier? Doubtful - it was probably some type of lingerie she hadn't shown me before. Stockings, garter belt, and something else? A definite possibility. For the thousandth time, I got hard picturing how Nora could look.

When I got home past nine, Nora was all smiles. She was still wearing the long skirt and jacket. She said, "I'll get you dinner."

"I ate something out of the machine."

Nora snorted. "That's not a meal. Besides, I have your dinner almost ready. Go get comfortable, and it'll be waiting for you."

I went into my bedroom and changed into shorts and a T-shirt. As much as I wanted to do other things, I was hungry and dinner did sound good. A sandwich and a bowl of soup were waiting at my place when I came back to the kitchen table. I expected Nora to sit down with me but she continued to stand. As I told her about the idiot project, she drifted around the kitchen and dining room, smiling and nodding her head. I could swear she stopped frequently with her ass sticking out towards me, tightly hugged by the material of the skirt. It was like she was taunting me.

"It normally doesn't bother you to work late on some stupid project for your boss," Nora said with a small grin as she bent forward to refill my glass of water from a pitcher. If this had been the first weeks we had lived together, she would have been giving me a long look down her shirt. Now, I could see only a little of her blouse.

"You weren't wearing that blouse this morning, were you?"

"No, this is a different one."

Instead of a white cotton blouse, she was wearing an ivory satin one. It was thick enough that I couldn't see through it. I still had no idea what lingerie she was wearing.

"You changed your blouse but kept everything else on?"

Nora laughed. "Oh no. I spent most of the evening naked on my bed." An image of her sprawled naked on her bed flashed in my head. "It was fun. But I promised you a surprise when you got home so I put my clothes back on." Nora walked to next to me. "But I put on silk stockings this time." She pulled up her skirt a little ways. "Feel."

The stockings were red. I stroked her calf, which felt great. "So soft," I said as my dick got hard yet again.

"That feels nice," Nora purred. She released her skirt and sat down next to me. "There's something I wanted to talk about." Nora started unbuttoning the top button of her blouse.

"What?" I felt flushed.

"Sunday, you promised Mom you'd join a dating website. Did you?" Nora moved down to the next button and started unbuttoning it.

"Yes. I promised I would."

Nora stopped unbuttoning. Instead, she shook her head while making a tsk-tsk motion with her mouth. "I've enjoyed wearing just a bra and panties the last few nights. Have you enjoyed that?"

Of course, I enjoyed it. Who wouldn't enjoy spending the evening looking at a babe wearing sexy lingerie? "Yes."

"Now, if you were to invite a girl over, I couldn't do that. What would she think if she saw me wearing just a bra and panties in front of you?"

"Yeah. I mean...that would be bad."

"See." Nora arched her eyebrows. "We don't want bad things to happen, do we?"

"No."

"I told Mom I was perfectly happy not dating. Aren't you happy even though you aren't dating?" Nora reached back to the second button but didn't unbutton it.

"I'm...uh...I'm happy the way things are. If I have to work late, no girlfriend to be upset about it. No plans spoiled. It's great being able to come home and chill with you every evening."

Nora smiled and resumed unbuttoning her blouse. "Good. I hoped you'd see it that way. So you're not going to do anything with your dating site account."

"I did enough to fulfill my promise to Mom. The site did have some attractive women..."

"But none that interested you enough that you'd want to upset our routine, right?" Nora had most of the blouse unbuttoned now but was holding it so I couldn't see what was underneath.

"Right! None of them seemed that special."

Nora gave me another smile. I knew she was twisting me around her finger, but I was content to be twisted. Yes, the website had some attractive women but none had clicked with me. If Nora wanted to think I didn't pursue any of them because of her instead of lack of interest, I wasn't going to correct her misbelief.

Nora stood up and faced away from me. She set her jacket on the back of a chair, pulled out her blouse, and apparently finished unbuttoning it. Then she backed up until she was next to me. "Unzip me please."

Nora's skirt had a zipper in the back. I pulled it down, loosening the skirt. I could see some red silk underneath it.

"Stand up and close your eyes," Nora commanded.

Once I did, I heard the rustling of Nora removing her blouse. I heard her slip out of the skirt and throw it over the chair. After all this build-up, I was afraid I'd be disappointed with the actual piece of lingerie.

"Open your eyes."

I opened them. "Oh my god, Nora." It was the sexiest lingerie I'd ever seen.

"It's my favorite teddy."

It was made of red silk. Two triangular pieces ran down from her shoulders, barely covering her tits and creating a deep valley in between them. At Nora's waist, the triangular pieces joined what looked like built-in red silk panties that were cut high on her thighs. The bottom of the panties was red lace and two straps dangled down from the lace to her red silk stockings.

"You like?" asked Nora.

"I love it. It looks amazing on you. It makes your tits..." All of her tits were visible except a small stripe over her nipples. It was such an enticing sight that I'd sell my soul to see the rest.

"I think this one really flatters my body shape."

Nora slowly turned, letting me look at all of her. The back didn't have much material - a narrow triangle of silk that ran from her shoulder straps to a band of red silk that went across just below her waist and along the bottom of the silk band was red lace that plunged between her ass cheeks.

"It makes your butt look perfect."

"I don't know if Kevin ever saw my butt in this one. Whenever he saw this teddy, he'd be all over me before I got to show him the back."

"He was a fool then. He missed out on an incredible sight."

Nora was back to facing me.

I asked, "Did you feel sexy at work today?"

She laughed. "Yes. And wicked. The red is really visible so I had to work hard to keep anyone from seeing it." She laughed again. "A senior partner made a sexist remark in front of me and it didn't bother me at all because I knew I looked smoking hot underneath my skirt and jacket."

"You do look smoking hot."

I made a circle around Nora. She held her hands on the bottom of the triangles that covered her tits, forcing her erect nipples hard through the fabric while also keeping me from seeing more of her tits.

When I returned to facing Nora, she said, "It's late. Time for you to go to your bedroom." She gave me an enigmatic smile. She hadn't said Time to go to bed. Did she know I was going to beat off as soon as I closed the door while I pictured her in her incredible teddy?

"Shoo! Shoo!" she said as she flicked her hand towards me. Her smile got broader.

I walked to my bedroom feeling kind of stunned. As soon as closed the door, I ripped off my shorts and underwear. It was going to be a big load tonight.

* * * *

I kept my promise to Nora and went with her to the lawyer event. We arrived early so Nora could maximize her networking time as she was considering making the jump to another law firm. After five minutes of listening to her babble law to her fellow lawyers, I wandered away with the hope of finding someone to talk baseball with. I found a few football fans who wanted to talk about the Texans and some Texas college teams, but I didn't follow football. I finally found a guy named Bill who was about sixty and was a big Astros fan. We talked baseball for five minutes before we had to go sit down for dinner. I joined Nora at our table and met some more lawyers. Two were women, one about thirty-five and one about forty. I quickly lost interest in their conversation. I wondered if these two women ever wore sexy lingerie to work. I wondered about what Nora was wearing. She hadn't mentioned wearing anything special.

The speaker was some big-shot lawyer from Atlanta. He opened his talk with a funny joke and then spoke gibberish for a half-hour. I was so bored. Nora wouldn't let me use my phone so I spent the time thinking about what I was going to do over Thanksgiving, which was next week, and what I was going to buy everyone for Christmas.

Finally, the speech was over. There was going to be some post-speech networking so I looked for Bill and found him in a corner. We sat down together and talked Astros. I told him about going to see the Astros play in the Astrodome when I was a kid. Bill told me a lot of Astrodome stories. I told him about my Astros baseball card collection. Bill had a complete set of Jeff Bagwell cards. We reminisced about watching that crazy game against the Yankees where six Astros pitchers combined to throw a no-hitter. He was a lot of fun to talk to. The only annoying thing was people regularly walked up and said, "Hi, Bill!" Bill would say "Hi!" back and we'd go back to talking baseball. At some point, I asked Bill what firm he worked for and what was his title.

"I'm a shareholder at..." some firm I hadn't heard of.

"What's a shareholder?"

"It means I'm a big, swinging dick." He gave a little laugh. Lawyers were so weird. We went back to baseball.

Finally, Nora showed up. I said, "Ready to go, Nora?" I was so ready to go. I stood up and so did Bill. "Oh. Bill, this is my sister, Nora Atkins. Nora, this is Bill...I'm sorry, I've forgotten your last name."

"Bill Logan, right?" said Nora.

"Right," said Bill with a twinkle in his eyes.

"My sister is a big Astros fan too."

"Nora Atkins?" asked Bill. "Didn't you settle a case recently?"

"Yes, I did."

"I heard you ran circles around a much larger law firm. Nice work." Bill turned to me. "Greg, my firm rents out a suite at several Astros games each year. Give me your business card."

"Here's mine," said Nora, handing him her card before I even started to reach for my wallet.

"If we have some space," continued Bill, "I'll have someone invite you so we can talk some more. It was good talking with you."

We shook hands and then Nora and I headed towards the elevator. Once we were out of Bill's earshot, Nora asked me, "How long have you been talking with Bill Logan?"

"Since the speech was over. We talked a little before dinner. He was the only person I found who was interested in talking baseball. Who's Bill Logan?"

"For my specialty, he's The Man in Houston. One of the best in the world. I can't believe I talked to him and gave him my business card. And he had heard of me! That's so exciting." Nora squeezed my arm.

"Why did he ask me for my business card instead of giving me his?"

"Because when you're a big, swinging dick, you don't give out your business card unless it's to someone with a multi-million dollar case."

"Okay." Lawyers were so weird.

"If you had told me before I came here that I'd talk with Bill Logan and give him my business card, I'd have told you to shut up. And possibly go to a suite rented out by his firm? That'd be like getting a job interview. Better than getting a job interview. That'd be so perfect."

I shrugged. I was glad Nora was happy; that I had somehow managed to do something to help her.

When we got in my truck, Nora said, "I so owe you. Saturday after Thanksgiving weekend, I'm taking you out to dinner. Really expensive restaurant. And you can pick the type of lingerie I wear."

"I get to pick? Okay." I thought for a second. "How about stockings, a garter belt, panties, and a half-cup bra?"

Nora frowned.

"You have a garter belt, don't you?"

"Yes, I have garter belts." Nora said nothing for a few moments, looking unhappy. "I know this is TMI, but sometimes when I have to pee, I really have to pee. At those times, I don't want to have to unclip six straps before I can get my panties down. I was too late once and it was so nasty that I don't ever want it to happen again. Garters and stockings had to be invented by a man. Men love them, but they are too freaking impractical for me."

"Why not wear panties over the straps?" I had a faint recollection of having seen in porn panties both over and under.

Nora shot me an are-you-really-that-stupid look. "You like seeing me in sexy panties because they hug my body, right?"

"Right."

"Well, if my panties are over the straps, then the straps are pulling my panties away from my body. It'd not look sexy at all. And looking sexy is the whole point of wearing garter belts as they do absolutely nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Before elastic banding, if you wore stockings then you wore a garter belt to keep the stockings from sliding down. But now we have elastic banding so garter belts are purely for show."

Why didn't they teach important facts like these in school? "Okay, how about a corset, stockings and panties?"

"I don't like corsets. Too constraining for me. I don't need to be shaped. Pick something else."

"I give up. You know a lot more about what lingerie works for you than I do. Pick something sexy. Let me have a couple of feels before we head out to dinner so I can make some guesses as to what you are wearing and then show it to me when we get back home."

"Okay."

* * * *

For Thanksgiving, Beth came out with her husband and her two boys. Nora and I spent all of Thanksgiving Day at our parents. Everyone had a lot of fun. Beth commented several times about how well Nora and I got along. The first time she said it, I said Nora and I got along better as roommates than we had as brother and sister. Each time she said it, I felt awkward.

The next morning, Nora came out to breakfast in a nightshirt instead of dressed for the day as I had expected. She didn't say much over breakfast. She seemed a thousand miles away.

Once breakfast was over, Nora said, "Let's sit on the couch and talk." The way she said it sent chills up my spine. This was not going to be a talk I enjoyed.

Once we were seated, Nora said, "There's something I've been wanting to ask you. I've almost asked you several times since I moved in. What were you thinking during that one time we hooked up?"

A chill went through me. "That night, I was a selfish shit and hurt you badly. It's the thing I regret most in my life. I know I said I was sorry the next morning, but-"

"Stop. I didn't ask you to apologize. Yes, you hurt me but I've already forgiven you. I want to understand what happened from your point of view. Go over everything that happened and tell me what you were thinking and feeling at the time."