My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to Idaho," said Nora. "You make all the reservations."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I've done all the hard work. You can handle the details."

I laughed. I tried to think of a rebuttal but thought of something else instead. "You've told Mom you're perfectly happy not dating anyone. That's not true, is it?"

"I've got plenty of time. I'm not thirty yet."

"You turn thirty next month."

Nora sighed. She could tell I wasn't going to let her snow me. "Okay, I'm happy but not perfectly happy. You know I'm a very goal-oriented person and as I'm about to turn thirty, I've been thinking about where I stand on my goals. At this point, I thought I'd be somewhere along the track of boyfriend - living together - getting engaged - getting married - having kids. But I'm not and I'm not seeing myself getting on that track soon." I nodded my head. "And you?"

"Somewhat. To me, I'm focused more on that I'm in my late twenties, the prime of my life. I should be doing all the crazy things I want to do to get them out of my system before I settle down and have kids. Working late at the office yet again is not what I consider a crazy thing."

"Ski vacation sounds much more like a crazy thing."

I moved close to Nora and said quietly to her, "I know why you want to do a skiing vacation. You want to wear lingerie under your ski suit and give me flashes all day while we're on the slopes."

"Greg!"

My hand moved to Nora's thigh almost on its own accord and started moving upwards. "Then when we're done for the day, you'll do a little strip tease as you peel off your ski suit to show me your lingerie."

"Stop that!" Nora said playfully.

"Then you'll spend the rest of the evening flaunting your lingerie to me." I slipped my hand under her dress and continued moving it higher.

Nora wiggled in her seat. "Stop it. You're getting me hot and bothered."

I snorted. "And you never intentionally get me hot and bothered?" We both knew she did almost every night. It was fun getting some revenge.

"You never complain." Nora softly grabbed my arm. "And what do you think you're doing?"

"You said I could have feels tonight."

"Not those kind of feels. That's a boyfriend kind of feel."

"And what I did in the parking lot wasn't?" I saw the waiter bringing our meal, so I pulled my hand out of Nora's dress.

I had thought Nora might be pissed at me for being so forward, but instead, she was extra flirty as we ate. We were both being extra naughty tonight, we both knew it, and we were both having fun doing it.

When Nora had eaten about half her meal, she said, "You can have the rest of mine. I'm saving room for dessert. "

I finished my steak and started on hers. "This is the best steak I've ever had. Thanks for bringing me here tonight."

"You're welcome."

As I ate, Nora started stroking my thigh.

"What are you doing?"

"What were you doing?"

"You told me to stop."

Nora leaned close to me and said softly, "I've been thinking about what lingerie I'll wear on our ski vacation." Nora continued stroking my thigh. "And you were right about what I'm going to do. I'm going to get you so excited you'll lock yourself in the bathroom every night."

Nora knew I masturbated thinking about her!

Nora's voice got huskier. "A couple of my girlfriends have asked me if you spend a lot of time in your bedroom watching porn and masturbating. I tell them you've never watched porn while I'm home that I know of." She laughed evilly again.

"You're so wicked."

"I am. You make it fun to be wicked."

"Well, be good so I can finish eating."

When I was done, the waiter arrived to clear the plates. "Would you like dessert?" he asked.

Nora said, "Yes. We're going to share the triple chocolate cheesecake."

"Very good."

When the waiter left, Nora looked at me and said, "That will be so decadent." She raised her eyebrows to emphasize what she said. I was clueless. "Let me out."

I let Nora out of the booth. As she walked towards the bathrooms, I noticed several men watching her walk. When she got back, she had me slide over so she could sit on the outside.

I asked her quietly, "What color of lingerie are you wearing?"

"The corset is the same color as my dress. I'll show it to you some other time. The garter belt is baby blue. As you aren't going to see it, I didn't bother matching colors."

"When we get back to the apartment, why don't we go into your bedroom, you let me have some more feels and then you let your dress down slowly? When it gets down to where the panties should be covering stuff, you stop and let me admire your lingerie."

Nora shivered in delight. "It would be hard to control how much you see."

"It's a special night, Nora. After you show me what you're wearing tonight, I'll go to my room and we'll be back on the old rules. But we'll have fun being extra wicked until then."

"Old rules, you promise?"

"I promise."

"Good. Because I'm having a lot of fun being extra wicked."

The waiter arrived with the cheesecake. He placed it in between us and gave us each a fork.

Once the waiter had left, Nora leaned close and said, "Feed me like you're my boyfriend."

I took my fork, removed a bite from the cheesecake with it, and turned toward Nora. Nora grabbed my left hand and slipped it under her dress. I squeezed her bare upper thigh as I fed her the cheesecake. As she chewed it, I ran my hand up and down her upper thigh. Nora moaned. After she swallowed the cheesecake, she said lustily, "So decadent," before winking at me.

Nora fed me a bite and then I put another piece on my fork. As I moved it towards her, I moved my left hand forward towards her inner thigh. Nora gave me a quick smile before accepting the bite. She went "Mmm, mmm, mmm" as I explored more of her thigh.

As I fed Nora, I explored a little more each time. I had no idea where the line was. I stayed on her thigh and didn't try to touch her crotch. Nora seemed quite pleased with that, making lots of different happy sounds. To everyone in the restaurant, it looked like she was enjoying some rich cheesecake. Only she and I knew what else she was enjoying.

When the cheesecake was two-thirds done, Nora said, "That's enough for me. You finish it."

I leaned close to her and whispered, "You're so wicked."

"I am," she whispered back. "Now hurry up. I've a show to give someone."

We were good for the rest of the time we were in the restaurant. Once we were in the truck, Nora resumed her position of leaning against the truck door while pointing her legs to the center. At the first stop light, I said, "Move closer." Nora shifted closer to me. "Move to the center."

"What are you planning?" Nora asked as she moved into the center of the bench seat.

I slipped my right hand under her dress. "You know, I'm not quite ready to move on about 'The Night'. I feel much better after our talk the other day," - I rubbed my hand up and down Nora's upper thigh - "but I can't let it go because we aren't even."

Nora slouched down a little bit while slightly spreading her legs.

"It's okay, Greg. Everything's forgiven."

"I never made you cum." I slid my hand over to the top of Nora's crotch, running my fingers through her crotch hair. "I was a selfish shit for not doing anything for you. I want to make that up. I appreciate you forgiving me, but I want to earn my forgiveness."

"Greg...really...we shouldn't."

I moved my hand lower until my fingers touched the outside of Nora's pussy lips. "We're not doing anything now. I'm doing this seven years ago. I'm getting you ready to fuck, like I should have."

Nora slouched down and widened her legs more. "Greg, we're definitely not going to hook up again."

I moved my finger into Nora's slit. She was so hot and wet. "Definitely. Neither of us is interested in hookups now. We said so in the restaurant. This is just dealing with some unfinished business."

Nora started undulating, pressing her crotch against my finger as I worked it up and down. She said, "You'll make a mess of my dress."

"I'll pay for the dry cleaning."

Nora spread her legs even wider as she slouched down some more. "That's it, Greg. You do owe me."

I made a wide circle around Nora's clit.

Nora said, "You got me so fucking hot tonight."

"I had a lot of help."

I continued looking straight ahead, driving steadily towards our apartment. Holiday traffic was heavy. I tried to allow plenty of room ahead and behind me but it was hard to do. I didn't want to have to concentrate on my driving - I wanted to totally concentrate on what my right hand was doing to Nora.

"Oh god, Greg. That feels so good. Right there." Nora gasped then let out a slow pant of pleasure. "Back to the old rules after you leave my bedroom."

"Back to the old rules."

"I wish we could cuddle tonight."

I worked Nora's clit for a while. Based on how she reacted, making an arc along the right side of her clit with my finger seemed to give her the most pleasure. I worked the arc over and over.

I said, "I could spend the night in your bedroom and we could resume the old rules when I leave tomorrow morning."

"Are you sure that's wise?"

Nora was panting so much she could barely get that out. She had to be close to cumming.

"Do you want me to cuddle with you tonight?"

"Yes. Oh, yes!"

I didn't know if she was agreeing or if she was just encouraging me to make her cum. "Then we'll cuddle."

I worked the arc harder and faster with my finger. Nora moaned her pleasure. "Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, oh, oh!"

Nora started thrashing and bucking. "Yes!" She clamped my hand with her thighs while grabbing my arm. She stiffened for a few moments and then relaxed.

We were close to the apartment. I pulled my hand out of her skirt and used it to help make the sharp turns. The cab reeked of sex. "I think I'll take a drive tomorrow to air out the truck."

Nora laughed. "It needs it!"

When I parked the truck, Nora said, "That was fun."

"It was. It's fun being wicked with you."

I opened Nora's door and she got out. No feels in the parking lot this time - we'll do those in her bedroom. Nora held my elbow as we walked to the elevator.

When we got to the elevator, Nora said, "We're definitely not going to kiss in the elevator. I'm so horny that if you'd kissed me, I'd fuck you as soon as we got in the apartment."

Was she drawing a line for me to not cross or was she encouraging me on?

The elevator doors opened and we stepped in. As soon as the doors closed, I reached for Nora. She came willingly into my arms. I bent down to kiss her and she had her head tilted up to receive my kiss. Our lips met, hers feeling wonderfully soft against mine. I remembered she liked going slow, so I kept the kisses long and soft. I grabbed her ass in both hands and gently squeezed. I had forgotten how good of a kisser she had been seven years ago, how she was able to convey passion and fun with only her lips.

We heard the ding and the doors opened. We stepped back and straightened ourselves before walking out of the elevator.

"Thanks for the wonderful dinner," I said. "That was the best steak I've ever had. And it was a great ambiance."

I kept talking about the dinner while another part of my brain was racing at a million miles an hour. Had Nora been serious about us fucking if I kissed her? We had been turning up the Naughty dial all night, but did I really want to turn to 11? Did I want to fuck my sister? It had been such a disaster last time.

It had been a disaster because of me. I had been too drunk, too tired, too selfish, and too immature. And frankly, I hadn't cared much about Nora. I had been looking for any piece of ass and hadn't treated her the way she deserved.

Tonight if we fucked, I'd do all the things I should have done seven years ago. Nora deserved nothing less than my very best.

I opened the door, we entered the apartment, and I closed the door behind us. I expected Nora to turn for some more kisses but instead, she bent over and grabbed the top of a little table we kept by the door to put stuff we were taking the next time we left the apartment. Nora reached back and flipped up her dress, revealing her beautiful ass framed by the garter belt.

"Fuck me, Greg. I need it - right here, right now."

Part of me was stunned. I had wanted to fuck Nora, but I had kept that desire at a distance because I didn't think it would ever happen again. Now, I was going to fuck my sexy sister as soon as I could strip off enough clothes. Life didn't get better.

I pitched my jacket, undid my pants and dropped them, pulled down my underwear, and stepped up behind Nora. The whole time, I looked at Nora's perfect ass. I couldn't wait to feel it, to press against it, to slap hard against it as I fucked Nora. I grabbed my dick and guided it to her pussy. When the head was inside of her, Nora said, "Go slow. It's been a long time."

I pushed in a little way, pulled back, and pushed in a little more. I was fucking Nora! This time, it was no drunken fuck that we'd regret in the morning. We both wanted this. I had no idea where this was going long-term, but short term we were going to enjoy what both of us wanted to do.

I advanced and retreated over and over until my inches slowly disappeared into Nora. "Nice and slow like that, Greg. Nice and slow. Spread me out."

"You feel so tight, Nora. You feel heavenly."

"And you feel so great. So many times while I was jilling myself here in the apartment, I've tried to remember what it was like having you inside of me. You feel wonderful."

One last gentle push and I was all the way in. I rubbed Nora's ass cheek and said, "You have a beautiful ass, Nora."

"Thanks. You ready to fuck me?"

I pulled back and thrust into Nora. "Oh yeah, I'm so ready to fuck you."

"How long have you wanted to fuck me?"

"Since I vaguely saw you in that lacy red bra. You've been driving me crazy, Nora. I've never wanted to fuck someone as much as I want to fuck you."

I held Nora by her hips and rammed my dick into her as she slammed her ass back at me. I fucked her like an animal. I was crazy with lust. All the months of teasing, all the months of her flaunting her body in lingerie. I pounded Nora and she fucked back just as hard.

"Ah, ah, ah," moaned Nora in a pitch a little higher than her normal speaking voice. The way she arched her back and held her head up made her look like she was baying.

"You feel so good, Nora." My dick felt like it fit perfectly inside of Nora. She was still tight, marvelously tight, but she was very wet so I slid easily in and out of her.

We continued our furious fuck. To my surprise, the table she held on to moved very little. She must be taking most of the force of my assault with her arms. Her hair flipped forward and back in time with my thrusts.

Nora said, "It's okay to cum quick this time. We're going to be fucking all night."

A thrill ran through me and what little restraint I had was gone. I was fucking my beautiful, sexy sister and would be all night.

My heart was pounding and I was sweating. Fucking Nora this hard felt similar to sprinting, but ten thousand times more fun. Then I felt it - the tingling in my balls. I continued slamming Nora as pleasure swept over me. Moments later I was cumming inside of her, filling her with my sperm. I slowed as I continued cumming, savoring the end of a great fuck. When I was done cumming, I stopped.

"That was great, Nora."

"Was that a crazy thing you wanted to do while you were in your prime?"

"I never knew I wanted to fuck someone like that, but now I'm damn glad I did."

"When you pull out, I'll run to your bedroom."

"My bedroom?"

Nora looked back at me and smiled. "We're going to mess up your bed and then cuddle and sleep in mine."

I was soft now. I pulled out of Nora and she dashed into my bedroom. I took off the rest of my clothes and walked into my bedroom. Nora was waiting for me by my bed with a big smile on her face. She had kicked off her shoes but otherwise was fully dressed. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at me. "Unzip me."

I stepped up and unzipped her dress. Nora spread it and slipped it down enough to fully expose her corset. The corset was dark blue with a shiny satin exterior and came down to above her belly button. Nora gave me a few moments to admire it before sliding the dress down until its top reached the top of her garter belt. She looked back at me and said, "Ready to see everything?"

"Yes."

Nora dropped the dress the rest of the way and stepped out of it. Before me was her perfect ass framed by her baby blue garter belt and dark blue stockings. She had a hand towel between her legs that she tossed on the floor. I grabbed her around the waist and held her at arm's length to admire her body before moving up close to her. As I kissed the back of her neck, I said, "Has anyone told you that you look incredible in a corset, garter belt, and stockings?"

"No one. No one has appreciated me in lingerie like you do."

"Then they were all fools. You in lingerie is like a work of art."

Nora turned her head and kissed me. I slid my hands forward and cupped her tits through the corset. Nora said, "Speaking of the corset - see that zipper on the side. You're definitely not pulling that zipper down. Only boyfriends get to see my tits."

I turned Nora to face me. "Let me see if I understand what you're saying. If I leave the zipper up, then we have a lot of fun tonight, sleep together, and in the morning once I leave your bedroom, we go back to the old rules. If I pull that zipper down, then everything changes between us - I'm your boyfriend and we're living together."

Nora kissed me softly. "Very happily living together." Nora kissed me again. "Having lots of adventures."

With one hand, I pulled Nora close to me for a long kiss while with the other, I reached up to the zipper. When I started moving the zipper down, Nora pushed her tongue into my mouth. As I slowly pulled the zipper down, our tongues dueled. Kissing Nora felt so good, so right. When the zipper reached the bottom, Nora replaced my hand with hers. She broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes."

Nora disconnected the zipper and then held on to the front of the corset as the back side swung out behind her. She gave me a quick smile before dropping the corset on the floor.

"They're wonderful," I said of Nora's tits before giving her a quick kiss. I pulled back and admired her tits some more. They were a teardrop shape and stood proudly on her chest. Her areolas were normal-sized and dark pink. Her nipples were erect. What made Nora's tits wonderful was that they belonged to my wonderful sister.

I moved forward and kissed Nora again. As I reached up to feel her tit, she pulled on my hand as she fell back on my bed. She yanked back the covers as she pulled me to her. As I fell onto the bed, she guided my head to her tit.

"That's it. Suck on my tits."

I moved my hand towards Nora's crotch. I slid it through her light brown crotch hair to reach her pussy. I parted her wet pussy lips with my middle finger and slid it down to her clit. Nora moaned.

"That's it. Make me cum while you suck on my tits."

Nora guided me in my exploration of her tits. Periodically, she'd grab my head and move it to the other tit. She'd pull my head back to break my sucking her nipple before telling me what part of her tit she wanted me to suck on. She was teaching me exactly how to excite her with my mouth and tongue. The whole time, I worked her clit to Nora's moans.

Eventually, the moans were replaced by deep pants. "Oh yeah, Greg. A little harder with your finger."

Nora dropped her hands to her side as she concentrated on the pleasure I was giving her. I stopped sucking on her tits and pulled back to watch my sister cum. She had her eyes closed and was squeezing my sheet in her hands. I worked her clit hard as she continued to pant and gasp. Then she let out a deep moan as she started thrashing. Her thighs clamped on my hand. It was wonderful to make Nora cum again, but this time was more enjoyable as I could watch.