All Comments on 'My Mom Competes with my Stepmom'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite3 months ago

SO EXCITED THAT THIS STORY IS BACK!!!

raimraim3 months ago

I missed this one, ty for reuploading

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Paradise, as long as one loves MILFs, and...,

...what's not to love?

Five for you

Characters and dynamics and eroticism, the differences between the women, outdoing his Father in more than one way.... wow!

boobfuckerboobfucker3 months ago

So happy that this incredible story is back up. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, I couldn't finish it. Yea, it was hot, but I couldn't get past him being such a manipulative SOB to both his mom and stepmom.......

MarkB1965MarkB19653 months ago

Fantastic! Rich characters and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Probably my favorite of this genre. Great work with characters. I wish more mom/son stories were written like this, and this well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dont know why people give low rating.Your stories much better than other writers.

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

Super hot!

This was really well written, and I really enjoyed the parallel seduction.

You're a very talented writer.

nagerennageren3 months ago

One of my favorites on this site - I've been eagerly awaiting its return.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

Loved this. I don’t usually read mom/son stories as I prefer older men younger women tales. But the premise in the title intrigued me, and having read some of your recent stories I knew this would be well told.

My first wife was 7 years older, which would probably be the same age spread twixt Allison and Bryson. Age difference was never an issue. Her being insane was problematic, but that had nothing to do with age.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Loved all of it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too long

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel3 months ago

I do not usually read this genre. It took a turn that I was not expecting. I thought the son was going to lie to his Mother that his Step-Mum wanted to Domme him and make him a slave. I got a manipulative wannabe sub / slave vibe. Then the Mother, out of jealousy and wanting to be the number one in her son's life, would become his Domme. When she took off her robe in the bedroom to reveal her 'Domme' corsetry / heels / stockings I thought I was on the right track. I also wondered whether both Mother and Step-Mum would outsmart him by spotting his manipulation and plot together to Co-Domme and enslave him. Anyway, an intriguing story that certainly kept me guessing. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I REALLY liked the story up until the kids. Even though it ended well. As a long time slut as myself, I've never had any kids accidentally. And I have had LOTS of unprotected sex in 62 years. I've got a good friend of mine who moved to a small community in the county I live in. He said many people knew who I was. Thats because I've screwed every available good looking girl in the community. Probably 15 or more. Ha ha ha. I did have 1 son but I was just the sperm donor the way "Mom" wanted it. The couple couldn't afford the traditional was$$$ of sperm donors and both approached me. He was willing to have me "service" his wife for a solid week for $10k. I said sure!!

Anyway I'm not much into any stories with kids in it but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt

RFFASTRFFAST3 months ago

Outstanding tale! Thank you for sharing your talents. 5*

KoxokKoxok3 months ago

I think I read this the first time you posted it. I loved it both times.

JReadmoreJReadmore3 months ago

This was a real story, a believable story, and I enjoyed every chapter. I don't read stories to pick at grammer or punctuation, I read stories that keep my attention. I will look forward to reading more of you writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can you extend it with some threesome....It would be fun.

RoktotRoktot3 months ago

Great read…

8letters8letters3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments! They are what keep me motivated to write.

WorliWorli3 months ago

Super hot, the ending is a little weird but still hot. Would have preferred the sex scenes to be little more detailed but I can appreciate the style you adopted. Overall, a true five star story. Few can a hold a candle to your work.

bigdawg120bigdawg1203 months ago

Great story like the rest. Please continue to write will be early awa

bigdawg120bigdawg1203 months ago

I will be eagerly awaiting your next story please keep up the great work.

Painkill420Painkill4203 months ago

Bro awesome story! My perverted mind is going to assume they had a 3some at some point for closure. 5*

BottomdanBottomdan3 months ago

WOW! Amazing story. Really long but I couldn’t stop reading it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An ending with a threesome will be better i guess. Can u do it?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful story with Happy ending ❤️

Havoc100Havoc1003 months ago

What an enjoyable story. The characters are distinctive and you fleshed them out enough so I felt empathy with each of them. Everyone was flawed but not so flawed that I disliked any of them, just enough to keep them human. Sometimes I could see what was next and sometimes I was surprised. No memorable misses in the editing process. The story kept moving with no noticeable drags. I gave it five stars and it is much better than most of the crap on Literotica that gets five stars. Overall it was one of the best stories I have read on Literotica. Great work!

KeithW66KeithW663 months ago

Wow, what an amazing story, a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Never thought i'd say this about a story in THIS category, but.... so wholesome I almost teared up. Wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is my favourite story on this site. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

End with a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what about a threesome in the end

ARUSH65ARUSH653 months ago

Loved it..

Would be better if Bryson could seduce his mom before the end of first summer, kind of being the one in control.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo623 months ago

All I can say is that is one very fortunate guy. He pleased the 2 women and was able to take care of his two pretty wonderful mothers (both actual and step mothers).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think it can be extended with a threesome

mrdata9770mrdata97702 months ago

(3/7/2024) Again, this is one of the best stories I’ve read. Again, five stars, and again on my list.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My uncle, Mom's one sibling, had died in Iraq.

Then the poor man died for nothing. Fucking greed.

LeenysmanLeenysman2 months ago

Bryson comes off as rather manipulative in this, particularly in taking advantage of his mom's jealousy, but also in revealing hurtful truths to his step-mom in a way to advantage himself at his dad's expense (more of a revenge against his dad than the sex, it feels like). It makes the women's willingness to have sex with him a bit harder to believe.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

I’m confused. This story was added in 2024, but I read a story very similar to it a few years ago. I assume it’s the same author rereleasing the story after edits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I almost stopped reading when they were talking dirty to the unborn child. What in the actual fuck? Telling it that you're about to put a load in mommy like the one that made you? I'm cumming in your room? Gross. Not a fan of the epilogue much either. 2/5

sbmcruisesbmcruiseabout 2 months ago

Really good. I LOVED the competition between his lovers and the peaceful and happy resolution.

Studio8101Studio8101about 2 months ago

Nicely paced narrative with good situational sex scenes. Liked the pregnancy aspect of the fantasy. Dad sure was a jerk. Conclusion felt right for characters.

diggermikediggermikeabout 1 month ago

Absolutely awesome story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was really a good one. Not thought so at the beginning, but changed my mind. I nejoyed reading it a lot.

Thanks for sharing it.

I'll chek your other storie too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

one of the stories fr

ElectricRangerElectricRanger6 days ago

Great short story. A good mix of sex and an actual, almost believable plot. I couldn't stop reading it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Great story and fun to read. I especially liked the ending. I hope I can give you some encouragement to continue writing.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne664 days ago

Another great story!

DB71DB711 day ago

I enjoyed this story, my compliments to the author.

Here’s an idea if you’re interested. At the end of the story, there’s a part talking about moving to a new home so that all the kids can be known as brothers and sisters. What if you started a story with a 18 year old boy or girl doing a family tree by a genealogy/dna site. I was thinking about it while reading the ending here. It’s not a fully developed idea, but it’s an idea.

Thank you for sharing your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

Well done . A very good read . And spoilt ending .

Happy memories come flooding back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...