My Mom Competes with my Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we?" Allison asked like it was too much to hope for.

"I looked it up last night. In some states, stepparents can't marry their stepchildren after their marriage ends. We live in a state where they can."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! That's wonderful!"

Allison threw herself at me. I lifted her up six inches and spun her in a half circle before setting her down. We kissed again. My excitement was dampened by thinking about what I was going to do next.

"Sit down, Allison. There's something I need to tell you." We both sat down on the bed. I took her hand. "I want Mom to come live with us. I want to convert the pool house into a small apartment and have her live there. The kids would live in our house, Cooper with Mason and the girls in the nursery."

Allison's forehead wrinkled. "Your mom seemed nice, but I don't want her living with us. I don't want anyone to know about us for at least two years. If she's living with us, she can't help but find out about us."

How to tell Allison? Any way was going to be quite a shock. "The reason I want Mom to live with us is she wants to see her grandchildren, and I want to see all four of my children every day."

Allison looked confused for a moment. "All four..." Her eyes went wide. "Bryson? Your mom? You had sex with your mom? You got her pregnant? Twice?" From my face, she could tell it was true. "How could you, Bryson? With your mom!"

I raised my hands in a what-can-I-say gesture. "How could I with my stepmom?" I dropped my hands. "Let me tell you the full story. You play a very important part."

* * * *

Almost an hour later, I finished. "So Mom has known everything all along. And she wants me to marry you. We haven't had sex in almost two years. She was so angry after I seduced her two summers ago. She said she'd never let it happen again."

"But not angry enough to stop having sex with you."

I shrugged. "She was angry at herself more than me. When Hadley was born, she had her tubes tied so I couldn't tempt her again into keeping up with you."

Allison smiled. "Speaking of that, I'm pregnant."

I jumped off the bed, stood up, and pulled Allison up. I started jumping up and down. "Wonderful! That's so great!" I kissed her.

When the kiss was done, I said, "Tell me about Dad's murder. Who killed him? Was it a robbery?"

"It wasn't a robbery. You won't believe this. Do you know Jim Rogers at RCL?"

It took me a moment to place the name. "Dad's champion? I've never spoken with him."

"Well, your father spent the evening with Jim's wife in his hotel room, not at her mother's as she had told Jim. She was Jim's second wife, much younger than him."

"A trophy wife?"

Allison nodded. "Your father had an expensive dinner delivered, and she stayed well after when they would have finished eating. When she came out of the room, Jim was waiting with a gun. The police figured he had estimated when she'd leave based on when she'd get home. Jim barged into the room and shot your dad five times. He then watched your dad die. Once your dad was dead, he killed himself."

That answered a lot of questions. "So Dad really was cheating on you and Mom."

"The wife admitted she had been carrying on an affair with your dad for years."

I shook my head. "So Dad's champion probably introduced Dad to his wife. Dad seduced her and started a long-running affair. He thought the trophy wife was so great that he decided to get one of his own. And when Dad's champion finally figured out what was going on, he killed Dad and then himself."

Allison nodded again. "Sums it up well."

I continued shaking my head. "Dad was quite the asshole."

"He was. And we're free of him now." Allison kissed me. "I forgive you for your mom. It was quite a shock. I need to get to know her better before agreeing to her living with us."

"Understandable. I love you, Allison."

"I love you too, Bryson."

"Do you still want to marry me someday?"

Allison smiled. "Yes, I do."

I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring I had bought this morning. "Allison, will you please marry me?"

Allison started crying. She cupped her face with her hands. "Oh my God!" She took the ring. "Yes. Yes, I'll marry you!" I stood up, and she jumped into my arms for another kiss.

* * * *

Seven months later
I came out of the office and sat down on the couch with Allison. She was watching a show on Netflix. She turned off the TV and asked, "How did the numbers look to you?"

"Fine. There were a couple of expenses I had questions about. I sent an email. And you?"

"I was a little disappointed in sales, but it sounds like next month should be a good month."

Dad had set it up so that Allison and I would co-own his company. I had 50.1% of the shares so I technically was the one who made all the decisions, but the reality was that Allison and I made them together. The first decisions we made were to promote the VP of Sales to CEO and make me Chairman of the Board (the board consisted of me and Allison). We told everyone that I was future-CEO-in-training and would slowly work my way up to the top. I was currently the manager of Maintenance. As co-owners and board members, Allison and I closely reviewed the financials each month. I always did it here at home to not mix my role as Chairman with that of Maintenance manager.

"Did you and Mom make any new wedding plans today?" Allison hadn't been in the mood for sex for the last week, so I had asked about the wedding plans because that usually put her more in the mood.

"No." Allison patted her tummy. "We're still trying to figure out what this one will do." Mason and Cooper were going to be ring bearers, and Harper and Hadley were going to be flower girls.

"And still undecided on the location?"

Allison frowned. "It depends so much on how my family reacts when we announce that we're a couple. My mom will disapprove. I don't even know if she'll come to the wedding. I never thought of her as a judgmental person, but she has been since I told her about your Dad and me."

I hadn't meant to bring up that sore spot. "Your whole family came to Dad's funeral. And they seemed quite taken with Mason and Harper. You've been talking to your sisters regularly since then. They'll talk your mom into coming to our wedding."

Allison looked partially mollified. "We'll see." Allison frowned again. "I wish my mom was like your mom. Mom has made things so easy."

Once Mom moved in, she and Allison quickly decided to co-parent the four kids. They called Mom "Mom" and Allison "Momma". I continued to call Mom "Mom", and Allison eventually adopted it.

Allison continued. "She's so supportive. All that matters to her is we're happy, and the kids are happy. No ego. No lectures. No she's-right-because-she's-done-this-before. I love Mom so much. I don't know how I'd make it without her."

"Well, you have Maria." Maria was the nanny we had hired.

"I feel so sorry for Maria. She's exhausted at the end of every day. I worry every day she'll fall asleep during her drive home and crash." I laughed. "And the reason I feel comfortable having Maria in the house is either Mom or I are with her the whole time. She can't slip off and put something valuable in her pocket."

"We also have locks on the doors to rooms with valuables." You needed to know the four-digit code to get in. Doubled as childproofing.

"Mom and I have been talking about after we're married. I'm going to take a long break after this one. I had first thought about trying again right after we got married, but I am thinking now we'll wait longer. With Cooper and Hadley, I'll effectively have five kids. My big family is almost already complete."

Allison smiled at me. It was kind of a relieved smile, that she wouldn't have to go through pregnancy as much as she once thought. "Again, I love Mom so much. She suggested today that after we marry, we move to a new neighborhood and tell everyone that the boys and the girls are each fraternal twins. She'd be the grandma to all five kids."

This was shocking. "Really?"

"Yes. It's so complicated explaining what the kids' actual relationships are. To new members of the playgroup, I already tell them the boys are brothers, more or less. It'd be dropping the 'more or less'"

I thought it over and didn't have any problems. "That would simplify things. Whatever you and Mom decide."

"Great." Allison squeezed my hand and then sighed. "I'm exhausted. This pregnancy has hit me so much harder than the first two. I've got nothing left at the end of the day." I must have made a sound because Allison suddenly looked at me. "Were you hoping to hear something else?"

"Well, it's been a while since we had sex."

"I'm sorry, Bryson. Not tonight. I don't know when I'll be back in the mood."

I tried not to show my disappointment. "Okay."

"I'm going to sit here on the couch until I start nodding off, and then I'm going to bed." She turned the TV back on.

I sat with Allison and watched. I felt very disappointed. I knew it was a temporary setback, but it was still frustrating.

Mom came in. "What are you watching?"

Allison said, "Nothing much." She turned off the TV. Mom continued to stand behind the couch. Allison looked up to her and said, "Bryson asked me if I was in the mood tonight. I told him no."

"Not surprising," said Mom. She shifted over so she was standing behind me.

Allison said, "If there was only some way I could keep Bryson satisfied without doing it myself."

Mom put her hands on the sides of my shoulders. "One of the problems with having such a young man as your future husband is he has such a high sex drive." Mom began rubbing her hands in circles.

"Indeed," said Allison. "If I only knew someone who could help use up all the sexual energy he has. Someone who I trusted."

Mom added, "Someone who was experienced at making it all about enjoyment and satisfaction so there'd be no messy complications." Mom moved to come around to the front of the couch. I felt that this dialog was all planned out.

"Somebody I worked well with," said Allison, "so we could easily work out any scheduling difficulties."

Mom was now standing to my left. She took my hand and said, "Somebody who puts your and Bryson's happiness above her own." Mom pulled me off the couch and started leading me out of the living room.

Allison called after us. "Have fun! When you come to bed, Bryson, don't wake me if I'm asleep."

When Mom and I reached the door to the outside, she stopped. Mom was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. She pulled up her shirt and pulled down her pants to reveal the black leather corset she wore our first time. "Mommy has missed her bad boy."

Author's Notes:
* Thanks to everyone who contributed to this story: Harold1621T, haplessfool, TM, Katie, Wolf, mycuriousnature, and Vix Giovanni
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes here
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me, and I will post a cleaned-up version of this story
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose