My Mom Competes with my Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like getting hugs and kisses?" That sounded like a probe, a partially loaded question.

"Yeah. I like getting hugs a lot." I was on a roll now. I wondered if Allison would do something crazy if I told her Mom was VERY affectionate. "Like I said, she's a very affectionate woman, and she's gotten more affectionate since Dad left. When we watch TV, I put my arm over her shoulders. And when the show is over, we'll sit like that and talk for a long time. She really makes me feel loved. And that'd be nice to have right now."

I stood up. Allison did too. I turned to go to my room, but I felt Allison's arms on me. She turned me around and pulled me into a hug. She was the tallest woman I had ever hugged, and I could feel her tits push into my chest as she held me tight.

Allison said, "I'm a very affectionate person too. I'm happy to give you lots of hugs if that'll make you feel better. I really like you, Bryson. I think you're a great kid. If you'd like hugs and kisses while you get over your breakup, I'd be glad to do that."

In some ways, it felt very wrong to be hugged like this by my stepmom. But it was nice being hugged by a very attractive woman. I wondered what else Allison would be willing to do.

I said, "I'd like a little kiss."

Allison moved to kiss me on my cheek.

"Mom always gives me a quick kiss on the lips."

Allison stopped and looked dubious for a few moments. And then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She squeezed me and asked, "Feel better?"

"Yeah. Lots better."

She released me and walked off to the kitchen. I slowly staggered to my bedroom in a hormonal-induced daze.

* * * *

I quickly realized that I had created a monster. Allison LOVED giving me hugs and kisses "to get me through this break up". To make things worse, Dad was traveling for business and was gone Tuesday and Wednesday night. We watched movies those nights with my arm over her shoulders. Every time I turned to say something to her in that position, I couldn't help noticing her full chest. I didn't know if Allison didn't realize what the steady stream of hugs and kisses would do to an eighteen-year-old male or if she didn't care. She had me constantly battling the urge to squeeze that shapely ass while she was hugging me, to slip my tongue into her mouth while she was kissing me, and to feel those pert tits right after she kissed me.

Thursday morning while Allison was at the gym, I watched porn videos. They were all crap. I so missed the video sex calls with Brittney. I so needed to relieve some sexual frustration. I was about to pull my hair out.

Then I thought - maybe talking with Mom would calm me down. It would definitely have to be a video call. I texted Mom Could we do a video call for a few minutes? She replied Give me a minute. I sat at my computer until I got the notice Mom was calling me. I connected and relaxed when I saw her face.

Mom asked, "What's up, honey?"

"Allison has been driving me nuts."

"How so?"

"She's been hugging me all the time and giving me kisses on the lips. She wants me to put my arm around her when we watch TV."

Mom made a little shrug. "Tell her to stop."

I opened my mouth. That was what I obviously should do. But I couldn't tell her to stop after I had told her that was what I did with Mom all the time. I finally said, "I...I kind of like it, except it gets me hot and bothered."

"Your stepmom shouldn't be doing anything that gets you hot and bothered. Do you need to come home now?"

I felt my frustration rising. "No. I don't want to come home." I didn't want to have to explain to Dad and Allison why I left early.

"Okay. So tell her to stop hugging and kissing you."

"It's just that..." I couldn't tell Mom I was badly missing my video sex chats with Brittney. "I need to masturbate."

Mom rolled her eyes. "You know how to do that. You do it almost every day. Do you have one of my silk panties?"

I grabbed the one that was on the desk and held it up in front of the webcam. "I do."

"Then use it and your imagination." She shook her head. "I don't know why you called." She acted like she was about to end the call.

"Stop, Mom." I was so frustrated. If I didn't jerk off, I felt like I was going to explode. I need some stimulus better than porn. Something like Brittney's video calls.

And then I had it. "Show me your tits, Mom."

"What?!"

"Show me your tits. Do you want me to masturbate thinking about your tits or Allison's?" Mom's face lost its angry, incredulous look. "Her tits are driving me nuts. She has great tits, and she presses them into me every time we hug. I'm trying not to think about her tits, but I can't. Show me your tits, Mom. Give me something else to think about."

Mom stared at me like I was crazy for a few moments. I couldn't believe what I had said to Mom. It had made sense at the time, but now it seemed incredibly stupid.

Then Mom put her arms in front of her and peeled her shirt off. She was wearing a peach cotton bra. Comfortable but not sexy. She reached behind her and undid the bra. She pulled the bra off and tossed it aside.

"There! Happy?" she asked angrily.

"Move a little back. I can only see the top of your tits."

Mom moved back until all her tits came onto the screen.

"They're beautiful, Mom. So big. I've never seen tits that big before. I—"

"Do it," Mom said firmly.

I stroked my cock as I stared at my mom. "You're so beautiful, Mom." I hadn't realized what an attractive woman she was until now. "I love your tits. They are amazing." Her nipple and the skin around it were a dark brown, the perfect contrast to her white skin. The dark brown ring around her tit was really big, and I found that very sexy. Her tits had a little sag, but not a lot. I wanted to suck on them. I wanted to suck on them like I had when I was a baby. They looked like they'd feel so awesome in my mouth...

I came, spurting hard into Mom's panties. It felt so great to come, to relieve the sexual frustration.

"Thanks, Mom. That was—"

"Never ask me to do that again. Never...AGAIN." Mom ended the call.

* * * *

I felt bad as soon as the call ended. What the fuck had I done? What the fuck had I been doing? I had been lying to Mom and Allison, taking advantage of their bad feelings towards each other. And for what? To get lots of hugs and kisses from Allison? To see Mom's tits? Is that what I wanted?

What I wanted was to make Mom happy and proud of me. I was far, far away from that. I wanted to get along well enough with Allison so my visits would be enjoyable. And I wanted a girlfriend who'd show me her tits.

I texted Mom I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. Let's talk Sunday. She texted back Okay.

When Allison got back from the gym, she gave me a hug and a quick kiss. I said, "I'm feeling well enough that I don't need so many hugs and kisses."

"Okay."

Problem solved! I was a fucking idiot.

That afternoon when Allison and I watched a movie with my arm over her shoulder, it didn't bother me. I had finally gained perspective. Allison was my stepmom. She was happily married to my dad. She had absolutely no interest in me, so I should have absolutely no interest in her. Letting her naturally affectionate behavior rile me up was stupid as it would only lead to frustration. I should be using my creativity to come up with lines that would get girls my age to hug me and kiss me.

* * * *

When I got home Sunday, I was glad to see Mom wasn't totally pissed at me. "I'm sorry, Mom. I'm an idiot. Let me tell you everything and maybe you'll understand why I did such a stupid thing. You'll probably ground me when I'm done. I deserved to be grounded."

I told Mom everything, from my asking Brittney out to my telling Allison to cut back on the hugs and kisses. I told her all the details, graphically describing what had gone on between Brittney and me. When I was finished, I said, "Mom, you're the most important person in the world to me." I started crying. "The things I want most in the world are for you to be happy and for you to be proud of me. I totally screwed up. I won't do anything like that again. I'll always be honest with you from now on. Please forgive me."

Tears were flowing down Mom's face. She pulled me into a hug and we both cried for a long time. When she pulled back, she said, "I forgive you. And I won't ground you. You're too old for me to ground. It's almost time for you to go to college. It needs to be you that holds yourself accountable, not me. And I'm proud of the way you've come clean and have held yourself accountable."

"Thanks, Mom." I gave her a big hug. "You don't know what that means to me."

* * * *

I spent most of the afternoon and evening doing chores. I insisted I do my laundry this time. Mom took my Ziploc of silk panties and said, "I'll hand wash these." I spent most of the time cleaning my room. I had let a lot of junk accumulate, and most of it went in the trash. I wanted to leave a nice, tidy room when I went to college. I did a first cut of what I wanted to take to college with me and what I wanted to leave in my room.

Around nine, Mom came into my room. She had just taken a shower and was in a white bathrobe. She said, "That's enough for tonight. Have you showered today?"

"No."

"Go take a shower then."

"Before I do, I want to ask your advice on something." I sat down on the bed.

"What?" Mom asked as she sat down on the bed with me.

"What should I do about Allison?"

"What do you mean?"

"I lied to her just to see how she'd respond. Should I tell her that I lied to her?"

"If you want her to stop hugging and kissing you, then you need to tell her the truth so you won't hurt her feelings."

I looked down at my hands. I suspected the next part was going to make her unhappy, but I had promised to always be honest with her. "That's the thing. Once I got her to dial back how much she hugged and kissed me, I enjoyed it. She's a very warm, affectionate person, and it made her happy to be affectionate with me. Dad mustn't like being affectionate—"

"He doesn't."

"—as I rarely see them hug or kiss. And she doesn't see too many other people. I like Allison, and I like making her happy."

Mom blew out a long breath. "You're being honest with me, so I'll be honest with you. You being affectionate with Allison is upsetting to me. I've lost my husband to her, and I don't want to lose my son."

I rolled my eyes a little. "You're not going to lose your son."

"It sounds like you're getting very close to Allison. Do you spend a lot of time with her?"

I looked at my hands again. "I do, Mom." I shrugged a little to hopefully downplay my last remark. "She has me clean with her regularly. We make lunch together. And we usually watch a movie together in the afternoon. And I help her make dinner."

I looked at Mom, and she seemed very upset. "Look, Mom. If you're jealous of me being affectionate with Allison, I can do the same thing with you. I'd like to do the same thing with you. I'd like to give you lots of hugs and kisses. I've discovered I like being affectionate. And we can snuggle together on the couch when we watch TV."

"Let me think about that." She looked away for a moment. "It's very nice of you to make that offer."

I reached over and hugged Mom. "You're the most important person in the world to me, Mom. You don't have to fear ever losing me. I'll always love you." I gave her a squeeze and a peck on the cheek and then stood up. "Time to go take a shower." I picked up the two silk panties that were on my desk. "Here. You can have these back."

Mom smiled. "No, you keep them." She smiled even bigger at the shocked look on my face. "I'm not using them, you enjoy using them, so you might as well keep them."

* * * *

After my shower, I went into my room and closed the door. I had just taken my towel off when there was a knock on the door. "I'm not dressed yet."

"Get under the covers of your bed. I want to talk to you."

I got into bed and pulled the covers over me. "Come in."

Mom came in and sat down on the bed next to me. She was still wearing her robe, which was surprising as she normally would have put on a nightshirt by now. "Move over some more."

I slid over so I was on the far edge of the bed. Mom brought her feet up and sat on the bed facing me. "I want to talk about your idea that we be more affectionate."

"Okay." I didn't see why we had to have this discussion right this instance.

"I don't think it'll work. For one thing, it's not me. I'm an affectionate person, but not wildly affectionate like it sounds Allison is."

I nodded. "I'd agree with that."

Mom took a quick breath. "I feel like I'm competing with Allison. And if I competed that way, it would be to her advantage because she's more comfortable being very affectionate."

Mom suddenly made a long reach towards my desk. While she did, she asked, "Were you being truthful on our last video call?"

I watched Mom grab one of her silk panties and resume her sitting position with it in her lap. I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"You said I was beautiful, that you loved my boobs, and you thought they were amazing."

"I...umm...is this a trick question, Mom?"

Mom laughed a little. "No. It's been a while since a man has complimented me. Now that we're being honest with each other, I was wondering if you were being truthful on the call or if you were just buttering me up because I had shown you my boobs."

I opened my mouth but couldn't think of anything to say. This was not a conversation I had expected to have with Mom. But I eventually saw why she was asking it. She was going through a confidence crisis because of Allison stealing her husband and then becoming close with her son. "You're a beautiful woman, Mom. I've always thought of you as Mom, but on that call, I saw you for the first time as a woman. And I found you very attractive."

Mom smiled a little and then asked, "And my tits?"

I was a little stunned she'd ask that.

Before I could answer, Mom stood up. She said, "You've seen them once, so I think it's okay for you to see them again." She pulled open her robe, revealing her big, beautiful tits. My jaw dropped. Mom was wearing only panties. A pair of red silk panties, matching the ones now on the bed. She shook her chest a bit to get the robe to slide down, and it eventually slid off her onto the floor. She got back on the bed and resumed sitting with the panties in her lap. "Do you love my tits and think they are amazing?"

I stared at Mom in disbelief. It was one thing to see Mom's tits on a low-res video feed on a laptop. It was quite another thing to see them in person only a couple of feet away from me.

Mom fluffed out her shoulder-length hair as she watched me stare at her tits, giving me a great look at them. She brought her hands down and clutched the panties in her lap. "Be honest, son. Tell me what you think of them."

"They're beautiful, Mom. Amazing. I've seen the tits of three girls, and yours are far nicer."

Mom smiled a coquettish smile. "Thank you, son. I appreciate your honesty." Mom took the panties in her lap in her right hand and slipped them under my covers. "I decided while you were taking a shower that what would be better than me trying to be affectionate with you like Allison is for us to have a frank talk every night. About girls." I felt the panties slide over my cock. "You don't have frank talks with Allison like you do with me, do you?" I felt Mom grip my shaft with her silk panties.

"No, Mom." I had no idea where this was going. This was crazy. But Mom had decided to do something special to win what she viewed as her competition with Allison, and I was more than willing to go along.

"So, tell me a little more about Brittney. What was it about her that you liked so much?"

Mom was slowly stroking my cock with the silk panties. I watched as a bump would suddenly form in my blanket as she reached the top of my shaft, and then it just as quickly disappeared as she moved her hand back down.

I said, "That feels—"

"Hush! We're having a frank discussion about girls. You're going to tell me what you liked so much about Brittney that you decided to date her even though you knew I disapproved of her."

Mom slowed the pace of stroking my shaft and gripped my cock loosely.

"Well Mom, she's pretty. And fun."

Mom smiled indulgently. "I'd be surprised if you dated someone ugly and boring. What was special about her?"

"Well...I don't know...She was sexy. 'Saucy' comes to mind, but I'm not sure that's the right word."

"You knew you could have sex with her."

Mom used her left hand to pinch her left nipple. The nipple grew even bigger. She moved over to her other nipple and pinched it too. I watched as both her nipples stood proudly out on her chest.

Mom said, "Go on."

It took me a bit to remember where I left off. "Yeah. I'm not saying she was easy. She'd only have sex with her boyfriend, and she wanted a long-term relationship."

Mom ran her finger in a circle around her nipple. I watched mesmerized. She moved her finger over to the other tit and made a slow circle there.

"Go on, Bryson."

"She made it clear she liked sex and she wanted to have sex with me soon after we started dating."

Mom brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them, and then brought them down to a nipple and twisted it. She held it twisted for a few moments before releasing it. She held her hand there to draw my eye to her beautiful nipple. She then did the same thing to the other nipple. The whole time, she kept sliding the silk panties up and down my shaft. It was an incredibly erotic experience.

"Did you discuss birth control?"

"Yes. She was on the pill."

"Good. It's very important you discuss birth control with a girl as soon as your relationship moves beyond kissing."

I closed my eyes to savor the wonderful feelings my cock was experiencing.

Mom asked, "Are you enjoying our little talk?"

I opened my eyes. "Yes, Mom. Very much so."

Mom grinned. "Always remember that birth control takes time before it's effective, and once you start having some sex it's hard to stop. I know from experience."

Which is why I came along so early. "Yes, Mom."

Mom fluffed her hair some more as she stuck out her chest. She looked incredibly sexy. She asked, "But she only let you suck her tits that last visit? It sounds like she was willing to do more."

"She was, but her mom and her boyfriend were due home any minute. She wasn't wearing a bra when I got there, and she took off her shirt as soon as we got to her bedroom. She didn't want either of us to take off any more clothes." Mom's hand and the memory of that day with Brittney had me close to the edge. "So we kissed and made out like that for like ten minutes until we heard someone come home. Brittney put on her shirt, and we went out of her bedroom." I closed my eyes as I came, shooting a huge load into the silk panties. Mom moved her hand down to the base of my cock and milked all the cum out of me. It had been an amazing experience, getting a hand job like that.

Once I was completely drained, I said, "Her mom was super pissed that Brittney had a boy over when no one else was at home. I kissed Brittney goodbye and took off."

Mom pulled the panties out from beneath the covers. She said, "Let's stop there." She reached down and grabbed her bathrobe. "I think that was a very good talk for our first time." Mom pulled on her bathrobe and then bent forward and kissed me on the forehead. "I want us to have frank talks like this every night you're home." Mom got off the bed, the used silk panties in one hand. She smiled at me, said, "Sweet dreams," and walked out the door.

* * * *

The rest of the week was odd and yet it wasn't. During the day, Mom was Mom, and I did teenager stuff with my friends. At ten every night, Mom would announce, "I'll change, and then we'll have a talk." She'd come into my room holding a nightshirt in front of her. She'd pick up one of the silk panties, sit down on the bed, drop the nightshirt and we'd talk. And as we talked, she'd give me a hand job while playing with her tits.