All Comments on 'My One True Christmas Wish'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
hypatia007hypatia007over 8 years ago

Thank you! Marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome. Great pacing with enough character development to make each one real.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awwww. Love this!

How can a story be so sweet and still make me so wet? Hot-hot-hot and yet I still really care about these two young women. Really great story funlover. I will definitely be checking out your other works.

KravereeKravereeover 8 years ago
Slow torture

Slow torture is when you know what's coming but you can't rush it. You can't just skip and then you need to continue while knowing something precious lies on the horizon. Ever closer until you smile and feel good.

That is what happened reading this tale. Thank you very much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay

The lesbians might like it.

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Another wonderful story!

I have read all your stories and this one did not disappoint me! The only problem I have is .... You need to write more because you write because you put out great stories! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars.

Wow what a lovely story. Beautifully written. Sensual. Erotic. Couldn't wait till they finally together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely story but

Well.

I really liked the storyline, and Christmas spirit and all. But -

It's too long, by about 4 pages too long. Even if you take into account that you dont want things to get hot too fast to keep it convincing, the story is too slow, to the point of repeating itself.

And another but is related to Meg's fascination with Aub's breasts. That too, is repeating itself.

And I really really really like the way you write. I do. This story is below your average.

I gave you a fiver anyways, for the contest, but I think you could have done it better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I LOVE long stories like this one.

avidfaavidfaover 8 years ago
Lovely, wonderful, heart-warming, terrific story!

I loved this story! So well told, so delicately intimate and erotic.

One note to Anon about it being too long: I'm a guy, so I understand what you're saying, I, too, kept chomping at the bit, thinking, "Get on with it!" But,....

But, dude, you're missing the essential truth that this was written/experienced by a woman, and this is how they experience life and eroticism: a month of flirting, a week of foreplay is just about right. If you ever want to learn how to properly make love to a woman, reread this story and keep telling yourself, " *this* is the teasing, tantalizing, erotic pace that I should be moving at when I am making love to her in her own, natural, feminine terms."

Not that there is anything wrong with masculine love making, far from it, but a balanced hetero relationship should *must* include both kinds of love making, along with good clean, dirty fucking. But just know that by saying this is too long you are admitting you don't have the awareness, sensitivity or patience to make love to her in the way that will touch her softly and deepest.

pjebpjebover 8 years ago
A great Christmas wish

Critics are a dime a dozen, but how many of them are willing to say that "It was so good I copied it to my own PC"? Because it is !!! Keep on writing this story is beautiful, the unfortunate thing is that anyone can sound off and you have no way of knowing if they really are literary critics or just people who are jealous of your creativity. BRAVO on this story !!! Keep up the good work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Astounding as Always

You never fail to amaze us! You have a way with words that just captivates any audience. Don't stop writing! We need more writers like you in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely, just lovely

Totally agree with avidfa and pjeb. I don't think this was too long at all. You did such a wonderful job of exploring the flirting, the friendship and the emotional connection that grew into something more. I loved it and gave you 5 stars. My only complaint is I would have loved a full description of their lovemaking following the shower scene, but then again I'm kind of greedy since I didn't want this to end. You simply have to continue to share your stories with us. Please?

Jpen82Jpen82over 8 years ago
Great story

Loved the story and it was very well written. And as far as I'm concerned, a good story can't be too long.

acupacupover 8 years ago
A story is...

what a story is. it was both too long and too short. it took too long to get to 'the good part', and too short for more of 'the good part'! So don't listen to those that say otherwise, it's YOUR story. I personally would have liked to see it go further, but that's the mark of a good one, wanting just a little bit more.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
Why is this not rated higher?

It's hot as hell, repeatedly, and well written. It should be rated much higher!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2?

Could we maybe get a part 2 to this story? Fucking awesome work. Five stars all the way 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

gjames17gjames17over 8 years ago
Lovely, sweet, and touching....

This tender, emotional story is perfect in every way. The slow buildup made the outcome more touching, gratifying, and rewarding. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. If I could give it a "ten", I would. I also want to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy, healthy, and joyous Christmas season! This story was your Christmas gift for all of us. Thank you so much!

Arago007Arago007over 8 years ago
Lovely spirit!

5 stars - more if I could. Well written, engaging, sweet and freaking hot. To Anon that posted "okay - the lesbians might like it" -- yes, we do :)

blackash01blackash01over 8 years ago
Just

Freaking AWESOME!! This is a perfect Christmas love story, that was written perfectly. Excellent writing, excellent story

IshwordIshwordover 8 years ago
salute

do a part two please cos I need more of it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a well deserved 5stars <3

part two please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this needs 10 stars...

5 Is not nearly enough. Fantastic read.... part 2 would be amazing to enjoy if/when it comes out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Your work is awesome great story can't wait to read a second part

FuxproFuxproover 8 years ago
Awesome!

A lovely story! Please let there be a part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

just simply WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carrie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Wonderful

A beautiful well written story. I now have the enjoyment of reading your previous postings. 5 stars without any hesitation.

jpb531jpb531over 8 years ago
So beautiful

I'd give it way more than 5 stars if I could. Cheers for another job wonderfully done. You've become one my new faves here on lit. Thanks so much for sharing your words with us. Looking forward to more

lesbearlesbearover 8 years ago
absolutely breathtaking

I've never read a story that so moved me and turned me on at the same time. I'm going to go make love to my wife, now and thank her for being my best friend. This is definitely a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fell inlove

I fell inlove with your story. I fell inlove with your characters. It was magical, captivating moving and totally realistic. 5 stars is such a little price to pay for such a great escape.

PPS. My One True Christmas Wish loverofFUN to write many many great works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC

What a wonderful story. I wouldn't have expected anything less from you. The characters were great, the story was great and the way it came together for the ending was fantastic. Definitely 5 stars. It's a winner in my book.

SB

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Oh so good!

Such a fantastic story! A great read from beginning to end!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Merry Christmas!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderfully written!

I love your story! Beautiful, vibrant characters with full personalities. I could feel the

tension, buildup & love between these two. Great work!!

GCman90GCman90over 8 years ago
Thanks!

Fantastic story, Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

My reaction and emotions are all over the place. The kid in me is clapping and cheering cause they got together (finally). The romantic side of me is hearing Mariah Carey's version of "All I Want For Christmas...is You" It's wonderful to see a relationship develop over time between two best friends. It doesn't get any better than that. It's the Gift of a lifetime - true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Enjoyable and definitely hot story. I appreciated the pace of development for a while, but after a bit it felt like interminable baby steps.

Overall, can't help but think that this story was written by a man, for the male gaze - there are many signs.

linda1234linda1234over 8 years ago
Just Perfect

Another incredible story. The perfect amount of tease, build up, slow down, and eroticism. Wish I could rate it higher than 5. I really feel as if I know the girls - I can't believe they aren't real people. Kudos to you! Linda

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow so beautiful!

True love does exist. This story was breathtaking. You're an excellent writer.

countrygent36countrygent36over 8 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story, thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Well done

Well done, FunLover, a grand story for Christmas with lovely characters, earning a well-merited five stars. Personally I prefer a long story which creates interest, where the characters and plot have a chance to develop---so much more satisfying than those stories which after a perfunctory word or two dive straight into the sex. I see a number of readers have called for a second part. Well, that may work but I'm not sure. Stories have a natural and appropriate conclusion and I think 'My One True...' has finished at exactly the right place. Anything more might be overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's The 6 Button?

Wonderful. That's all, just wonderful.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Congratulations!!!

You won again :))) xxxxx

gjames17gjames17over 8 years ago
Congratulations!!!!

I am so happy this beautiful, tender, love story won. It is so deserving and so are you. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I wish you and your family a very joyous Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year. All the best to you and yours!

Greg

FlpantherFlpantherover 8 years ago
The Best!

You are so gifted!

Thank you for making me cry...Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This was so good! Can you please please write it from Aubreys perspective too? :)

loverofFUNloverofFUNover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank y'all so much!

I deeply appreciate everyone's encouraging feedback and all the kind words - they mean a lot to me...and thank you so much for voting and helping my story win second place. I guess maybe I'll keep at this writing thing for a little bit. = )

xoxoxo

--FUN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intoxicating!

An absolutely intoxicating story! Simply wonderful.

O, to realize such a wish.

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Thank You

A beautifully written romance. I teared up at the part where they declared their love for one another.

OUTFUCKWITTEDOUTFUCKWITTEDover 8 years ago
Being a man, I am usually like a 'Bull In a China shop'.

I usually 'DO' sex on a woman. One night stands...

The insight into the tenderness, tantalizing, slow development of a growing love gave me insights into a woman's mind.

Maybe if I had this experience earlier in my life, things might have gone better for me in the arena of 'relationships'. This is a story of a developing 'love' - much more than sex. (From a writer's point of view) - the story contains sexual fantasy, emotional tension, a third act drama and finally a resolution.

I was riveted by the feelings and experiences expressed here. It makes me less proud of the stories I have written - which are only 6 x A4 in length and fairly superficial with little character development - just action and sequence.

I am about to enter into a new relationship with a woman (from Africa) whom I have never physically met, but have supported for 10-years. You will learn of it.

I have written a film script called - "Honey I Love You", which is about all of the dramas' of that relationship up to now.

This story advises me to 'Go Slow...!'

A new chapter is unfolding...

Thankyou...

J-StrokeJ-Strokeover 8 years ago
An emotional thrill ride!

You've done it again and should have been given 1st place! What a wonderfully enchanting story so full of the emotional twists and turns we humans put ourselves through. Your pacing was perfect and the slow escalation kept me wanting more. A brilliant bit of storytelling with a joyous resolution! A Merry Christmas to one and all who read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written. Great storyline. BUT...

I really enjoyed this story you've created. I agree with a commenter for a part to continuing the story but in Aubrey's voice/narrative. Was really interested in her perspective of things. So, the build up was great and each steamy scene beauty another wave of excitement. HOWEVER, I strongly feel like all those very intimate were building up to the GRAND finale that never came! The last stramy (sex) scene was too short, abrupt with not enough details for their actual "first time making love." I think you're a skillful written, but there was definitely a lot more that could have been put into the last scene with them. Continuing the story would be great, but the window for the magical, MIND FUCKING BLOWING first time loving making scene has past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Written. Great Storyline. BUT...

I really enjoyed this story you've created. I agree with a commenter for a part two continuing the story but in Aubrey's voice/narrative. Was really interested in her perspective of things. So, the build up was great and each steamy scene brought another wave of excitement. HOWEVER, I strongly feel like all those very intimate moments were building up to the GRAND finale that never came! The last actually sex scene was too short, abrupt with not enough details for their actual "first time making love." I think you're a skillful writer, but there was definitely a lot more that could have been put into the last scene with them. Continuing the story would be great, but the window for the magical, MIND FUCKING BLOWING first time love making scene has past. And I feel rather let down. Ps yes, I have to edit and repost due to errors in my last comment.

BananaspoonBananaspoonover 8 years ago
I loved it

Best Christmas AND lesbian story I've read in a long time. The relationship between the two girls was fantastic. It had tenderness, development and best of all it, chemistry between the two. I enjoyed this story immensely.

What I'd really like is a story in Aubrey's point of view. If you are going to right a sequel, I think that would be a good route to go. Or even re-write the story in her PoV, I'd definitely love to read it.

Thank you so much for sharing this piece of gem.

tnob234tnob234over 8 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing story! I felt like I could easily have been reading a novel. I can't wait to see what other stories you write in the future, I'm simply hooked!

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 8 years ago
A beautiful story

I don't normally read stories in this category, but decided to since you were in the top 3. I was so pleasantly surprised.

You have one of the best stories I've read on this site. And, as others have said, I look forward to reading more from you in the future. Thank you.

whatishisfacewhatishisfaceover 8 years ago

Very good read. It's written so well, detailed yet so easy to read. It flows beautifully, just the way romantic story should. But I have to say I'm not entirely satisfied with the story itself. It looks like you were writting a regular romantic story (nothing bad about it) and just altered it by adding that christmas wish thing. To tell you the truth I would like it more if they just made up without it, by simply talking to each other and realizing their feelings. And I really like this concept of love so powerful it is able to exceed our nature. Straight woman falling in love with a woman without just finding out she's actually lesbian or bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just really pleasant

I have read a few of your submissions and they're usually pretty good. This one, I felt, was excellent. The buildup was nicely paced, the disconnect wasn't so excruciating it made me want to stop reading and the resolve was sweet. I agree with most of these filthy folks in saying that expanding the last love scene would have been gratifying. Loved the Auntie Kate character, as a supportive elder figure is so comforting in coming out time. Also, whoever complained about there being too much focus on boobs. Pshaw! Boobs are fantastic! And yes, the lesbians loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

A well written nice ,

quite, interesting love story. I give it a seldom used five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

This may be the best story I've read on this site. Very memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Left me wanting more

This was so good!! I can't help but wonder what it would be like written from Aubrey's perspective too. Please don't leave me wondering :)

elusiouselusiousover 8 years ago

You are one of my favorite authors on this site. I absolutely loved the build up of erotic tension, the good characterization, and the in-depth story of these two women. The cherry on top of all of this is the skillfully crafted sex scenes which are engaging, clear, and realistic. Thank you. :]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ok

first off this is way to long of a story to hold any ones attention, it started out good but but by the 4 page I lost interest in it, next time do not make it quite so long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awsome

Excellent...loved every bit of it and esp. the ending..

6 stars ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely perfect

My favorite story that I have ever read. I just loved the build up of the characters and that it didn't just go right into the good stuff, but it left me waiting for it. I'd also love this from Aubreys perspective as someone else commented, keep writing!! Definitely favorite author and favorite story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Umm sure

to the person who said, "way to long of a story to hold any ones attention"... you are an idiot. Way too long... you realize there are these things called books (say it with me, books.. it's ok, we'll all wait till you can sound it out)... that are much much longer and lots of people read those, right? Thank God people write stories like this instead of the one page stories of "hi, just met you, lets have sex" story that you are apparently looking for. From now on, just scroll down... if there are other numbers next to the "1" at the bottom, just skip it. You'll be happier.

This story was wonderful. I've read all of the author's works and they've all been really well done. I've purchased books off Amazon that aren't as enjoyable as this was. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loveeeeeeved it :)

I spent the night reading this and even if I only have 3 hours to sleep I dont care,it was amazing, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stunning!

Goodness gracious, you should write novels! This story was absolutely perfect. I lobed the sophistication and the complex characters, not to mention it wasn't dimwitted like numerous other stories on this website. 174973/10 stars, absolutely beautiful!

unmentionable18unmentionable18about 8 years ago
Best Story Ever!

I've been reading this for the nth time and I still can't get enough of it! This is just so beautiful. Please do make a part 2. :)

gjames17gjames17about 8 years ago
Me too!

I've come back to this story several times and I know I will again. This is probably the best story I've read on this site, and I've read many over the years. It's just perfect...beautiful, sweet, and emotional. Thank you so much for sharing this memorable gem with us. Btw, if you wanted to come up with another chapter, that would be terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truly remarkable! Aubrey's side?

I fell in love with this story! Truly one of the best I've read on here, beautifully written. I couldn't help but be curious what's going on in Aubs' mind? Can't help but wonder what her thought process was throughout, think about it! ;)

trichatrichaabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Story was well written and did an excellent job in settng the state for a growing friendship and relationship that had to have some fantastic sexual experiences. The building of the story slowly seduced the reader the way Aubrey seduce her new protege. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Can't tell you how many times I've read this ;) please write another from Aubrey's perspective!

IntointimateIntointimatealmost 8 years ago
You've earned my favourite author vote.

Wonderful story and as is usual from you, beautifully paced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally loved it!

This story brought tears to my eyes. Higher praise I cannot give. :)

Alexia50Alexia50almost 8 years ago
Aubrey side of story

Very good story it hard to find out who you really are until someone show you the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful story.

That is just the most wonderful story, well paced tender tale that reached a wonderful climax, the ending made me cry.

scorge30scorge30almost 8 years ago

One of the best lesbian stories I have read in a while. Excellent character development, and you did a great job of building empathy for the characters in your readers.

babspach85babspach85almost 8 years ago
wow

Holy cow! So sensual so loving I am blown over by this story! Hope you write more! Email me banspach85@yahoo.com and let me know if you have more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story!

Ok, I've read lots of stories on Literotica.com, and I have to say this one is probably the best one I've read to date. I really enjoyed this one, and am looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I continue to love this story

I keep coming back and reading your wonderful story, and each time I read it, I love and enjoy it as much as the first time. You are a wonderful story teller, and I really enjoy your stories!

ghostATghostATover 7 years ago
Surprised myself

Always read history and science texts and just started reading romance or erotic stories a few months ago. This story was the best I've ever read and I have to say, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story

Of all the stories i have read... this is the most beautiful one.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 7 years ago
Totally Awesome

Lets not mince words here... I believe you had stated it best in your story, WOW... Holy freaking smokes. Loved it very much. Thank you!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Still wonderful!

I keep re-reading this story, and it just keeps getting better each time I do. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Really liked the way the story unfolded. Great characters.

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
OMG masterfully written

I was so involved in this story , I not only got real horny and wet, I cried. This would have to be one of my all time favourite story. Love the characters and their growth in their love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Pleeeeaaase write this from Aubreys perspective too!!

loverofFUNloverofFUNabout 7 years agoAuthor
Oops - above comment

I happen to be the author's spouse and made the " agree but disagree" comment above on my wife's kindle without realizing she was logged into Lit - so my apologies to her and anyone who I confused by posting under her name.

If you didn't know loverofFUN has been battling some very serious health issues and hasn't been well enough to write during her treatments. She is on the long road to recovery and will hopefully pick up her pen again soon.

Again - sorry about the post confusion.

The spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, that sucks.

Get well soon.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago

What a great story, loved the way it developed. So rich and with a depth that most stories here just don't have. I'm so glad that Meg got her Christmas wish.

Imperfect_GuyImperfect_Guyalmost 7 years ago

This is the best intimate story I've ever read. I noticed one of the earlier comments about doing the story from Aubrey's perspective. I think that would be interesting, but not sure it could get any better. Keep up the good work!

gjames17gjames17almost 7 years ago
Perfect...just perfect!

I know I've read close to 1000 stories on this site over the years and with the exception of very few, all in this category. I keep going back to MOTCW every few months and I will continue to do so. It never gets old and I never get tired of it. It's just perfect in every possible way. I can't think of one thing, one word, to change that would make it any better. It is one of the best stories I've ever read.

Thank you so much for sharing this gem, and your other stories, with us. You are a very talented writer and a pleasure to read. I was so sorry to read the comment from your spouse regarding the state of your health. I truly hope that things are going better for you now and you are well on the road to recovery. Take care and I wish you the best of luck. Many thanks again.

Sincerely,

Greg

pseud277pseud277over 6 years ago
still sureally sexy and warm

Ive read this story many times; are my comments backed up here already? The trail of a relationship as it winds up is always enthralling. The Meghan reality check commentary along the way cement this as a truly credible and alluring story that brings me back again. I wont ask for more; they are both delightfully captured right here.

To_the_boneTo_the_boneabout 6 years ago
Lovely lovely

Thank you - a great story without the sex, a better story with it.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
I truly love this story!

I've read this story many times, and it is in my (mental) list of my very favorite stories on this site. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Crystallised_TearsCrystallised_Tearsalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I’ve read this story before, I think I figured it out fairly close to the beginning actually, and considering the sheer amount of stories on this site the fact that I could remember exactly the whole letter thing and going outside and such, it just shows how great the story is. Looks like I haven’t reviewed it before though.

God this is such a good story!! The slow build to friendship, then love, you could see her falling for her, it was just magical. I love the slow build of a relationship, it feels natural and is just beautiful. Definitely erotic, but so so much more than that. It has to easily be one of my favourite stories and I KNOW I’ll come back to it again.

bravebombadierbravebombadierover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Fabulous! Brilliant! Superb! etc. etc. etc.

Can't write anymore, gotta go and change, then have a shower, a cold one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good read 5*

Erotic and very readable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damned Good

/A very well-told story: Highly erotic.

Just one thing; "Aubrey" is a man's name in England.

HP

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun! https://picallow.com/loveroffun/