All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 06'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nerd Herd

Damn no mention of the nerd herd. Those were some of my favorite parts. Was really hoping that they would get both twins at the same time. Not just one twin fucking at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My favorite erotica

Keep this story going, I have quite enjoyed reading every chapter. This is a masterpiece.

toobytoobyabout 5 years ago
Thanks MC!

This story, along with Lucky Man, and Little White Lies, just keep getting lusher and better the deeper we get into them. You're one of the best authors on Lit, and your once-a-month stories are always looked forward to in anticipation.

Jedd11Jedd11about 5 years ago
Outstanding

I know this was just one chapter of one story, of which you have several, but the question just begs to be asked: Are you capable of writing a bad story? Right from the first chapter of JTSOU, you have set the bar, then continually raised it. So what's next in the queue? Lucky Man, Emily, the long awaited Marine story, or the oft reqeusted JTSOU in the future? Whichever, I can't wait. Once again, five from me.

MentalcaseMentalcaseabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Jedd11

http://mentalcase22.tumblr.com/ will keep you apprised of any updates that I give. I recently posted a timeline of events that will be happening soon.

I never update my profile on Lit anymore, so that's not a good place to look.

As for the Marine story, I still have it. It's just not turning out like I wanted, and I'll start it over one of these days.

JSTOU Part 2, Ch.01 is still in my head. I'm still trying to figure out what I'd like to do with the characters, if anything. I personally loved the ending, thought that's a controversial topic.

Anyhoo. Glad you guys like the story!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 5 years ago
me

wish they were my sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible pastor

I know awhile back you said it would take a bit for the pastor to get what's coming to him. A number of people in past chapters have talked about being uncomfortable and skimming the pastor parts with how he started, I hope you don't write it that she ends up their happy slave, feels like that is the direction it is going. I hope she wakes up /grows up and he gets his karma.

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

Very sexy again , At last Alex got Dane , looking forward to reading about brother sister and Danes girlfriend. Five stars again *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES