My Sister Made Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stinging water scalded her skin, causing her to brace herself as it streamed out and splashed against her breasts, torso, and stomach. It felt refreshing, but she knew she'd have to get out too soon if she didn't cool it off a little. Reaching down, she started to turn the hot down, but then kept going, turning it off completely.

The cool water immediately shocked her system and she gasped in surprise, but didn't back away.

A vision came back to her then, and she smiled, whimpering quietly to herself as the shock of the cool water woke her completely. Amanda had been sitting in front of her when the blindfold was removed.

She still couldn't believe she'd done what Amanda had ordered her to. It was a sin, wasn't it?

A shiver went down her body as she thought about leaning forward, and inexpertly licking at the woman's privates. Amanda had quickly taught her what she wanted, telling her precisely where to lick. Obediently, turned on beyond all rational thought, Sam had done as she'd been asked. Her tongue was going to need practice if she was going to be doing that for her two new masters, though.

Amanda had taken a few minutes to bring to orgasm, and Pastor Dan had been so turned on by the sight, that he'd taken his own penis into his hand and brought himself off manually. Strangely though, he hadn't warned Sam about his impending eruption and had shot it all over Amanda's stomach and torso.

Irritated at him, Sam slid up her body and slurped it all down, turning briefly to admonish him about not letting her swallow it directly. Then, she'd returned to Amanda's nethers and continued the licking.

The older woman had cum, and apparently it was a very hard orgasm. The one time Sam had experienced, it had been so powerful she couldn't think or see straight while it was happening. Her whole body had tightened up and then released, as her... pussy... throbbed, convulsed, and contracted again and again. She could see Amanda wriggling and writhing as she licked again and again at the little fleshy nub that she'd pointed out.

Finally, Amanda had relaxed, and the two got dressed. After Pastor Dan and his wife were fully clothed, they undid Sam's restraints and let her get dressed. Making herself presentable to return home, Sam had come out of Dan's private bathroom.

Amanda had come over and pulled her face upward, kissing her tenderly in the softest, most passionate kiss she'd ever had. Sam whimpered softly as she recalled it, then sighed when she realized that she was rubbing her... pussy... again. She'd gotten home last night and had lain in bed, going over the event again and again. At one point, she realized that she was rubbing her own little nub, and had brought herself to a surprising second orgasm.

Groaning at her own weakness, she began to rub a little faster, thinking about how Pastor Dan's cock had been inches away and how much she'd wanted it in her mouth. She thought about how wet the act of being denied his cock had made her own... pussy... and how much she'd wanted him to just let her suck it. She began to cum when she thought about how different Amanda's pussy had tasted, but how much it had turned her own to do so. Steadying herself for a moment on the wall, Sam continued to rub and stroke her nub, her thighs shaking as she came, pleasure flooding every inch of her body.

Turning over in bed, she sighed in post-orgasmic bliss and relished the feeling of her smooth sheets on her sensitive skin. She glanced at her phone, wishing Amanda or Pastor Dan would text. Groaning in irritation, she tossed it back to the mattress and turned over to the other side. She couldn't believe how much she was thinking about what had happened!

Her cell went off and she excitedly flipped over and grabbed it, desperately clicking to see who had texted her.

She frowned. It was just Keith.

"Damnit," she swore, then covered her mouth, wide-eyed. She quickly began to feel bad about being disappointed that it was just her boyfriend texting her.

Quietly admonishing herself for being a bad girlfriend, she checked the text message and smiled.

"Good morning, beautiful!" it said.

Warm feelings washed over her then and she smiled, laying back in the soft mattress. He was such a patient boyfriend.

"Good morning!" she sent back.

She set the phone down and mused about how affectionate and patient he was while she waited for his response. It came quickly and she reached for her phone again.

Covering her mouth in amusement, she saw that he'd sent her a picture.

"What's going on?" he asked. "I'm being lazy this morning." The picture was below the text and showed him laying in bed, but he didn't have a shirt on.

She giggled and lay in bed, much the same way he was. Something playful and a bit naughty came over her then, and she giggled. Pulling the sheet down, she exposed her breasts and raised her cell phone. Turning it over so she could see what she was doing, she lined up the shot and took the picture. Examining it first, she decided it was good, and took another for good measure, and then a third and fourth. The first was the best of the bunch though, the others seemed like she was concentrating on something, and she sent that one off to him with the text, "Same here," and a widely smiling emoji.

"Samantha!" came the return text. A few seconds later, a picture of Keith with a shocked expression came through, followed by another with an admonishing look and a raised eyebrow.

She giggled and sent him one of just her face, trying to appear as innocent as possible.

"Don't give me that innocent face," he sent. "I can't believe you sent me that!"

She giggled again, but didn't have time to respond before he sent another text.

"Send me more!" he said.

She giggled and took a picture of her looking at him admonishingly.

He sent a frowning emoji in response.

"What are you doing today?" she asked.

"Nothing!" he sent back. "Want to hang out?"

She sent a smiley face and knew then that she was going to let Keith Michael get farther than he had before.

"If you hurry over, you might be able to catch me in my playful mood," she sent.

He quickly fired back "OMW!" to her, and she giggled as she pictured him scrambling to get dressed and cleaned up and get over to her.

Sighing happily, she slid out of bed and went to brush her teeth and make herself presentable. Heading downstairs, she grabbed a banana for breakfast and was just finishing eating it when Keith texted that he had arrived.

Giggling, she went and unlocked the door, letting the young man in.

Smiling, he kissed her and then stood awkwardly, as if he hadn't thought the next step through. She wasn't feeling like being modest that morning, so she winked and grabbed his hand, leading him up to her room.

Closing and locking the door, she went and led him over to the bed. Irritatingly, the was a knock on her door.

Standing, she went over and unlocked it. Her mom came in, greeted Keith, and put some clothes on her dresser.

"Thank you!" she said, sweetly.

Her mother smiled and waved, smiling at the two.

Turning and locking the door as she left, Sam looked at Keith and rolled her eyes. He raised his arms for her to come to him, but she shook her head and smiled.

Reaching up, she slipped the top off, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Tossing it away and then removing her shorts, she smiled at him as he gaped wide-eyed at her. She was still wearing a pair of panties, of course, and had no intention of removing them.

Smiling, she stood silently in front of him for a minute and saw the sizable bulge in his pants. Stepping forward, she reached for his hands and placed them on her breasts, causing him to smile even wider.

"What caused this?" he asked.

She cocked her head curiously, not understanding the question as she looked down at her body for a blemish or unsightly mark that she hadn't seen.

"I mean you being so... naughty," he said with a grin, rubbing both of her breasts and playing with her nipples.

She giggled then, understanding what he meant.

"Keith, girls can get just as horny as boys," she explained. "Just because I'm not going to have sex yet, doesn't mean I don't get urges too."

The look on his face made her giggle again, and she leaned forward, lifting her breast up to his mouth. He groaned and began to suck and slurp at it, dropping his hand and reaching it around to cup the back of her thigh, just below her panties.

Smiling, she pulled her nipple out of his mouth and stepped back a bit.

"Stand up," she said, looking down at the bulge in his pants.

She stepped quietly over to the bed and got a pillow, then tossed it on the ground. He looked at her curiously, a glint of hope in his eyes. Slowly, she knelt down in front of him and looked up, smiling.

Still very unsure if she was offering what he thought she was offering, Keith hesitated. Sam certainly wasn't making it easy on him, and simply smiled and waited.

Eventually though, she saw that he was just too unsure and knew that he didn't want to assume anything about her.

"Pull it out for me," she said, smiling. She slid down to rest on her feet, and opened her mouth, closing her eyes. She heard a zip, and a groan, then shuffling feet. A few seconds later, she whimpered in pleasure as the warm head of Keith's... cock... pushed past her lips and into her mouth.

She moaned softly as she tasted his warm flesh, and quickly thought of Pastor Dan. She wished that Amanda was licking her pussy then, and she wasn't just sucking cock. Desperate to get his cum, she started to slide her lips along the shaft, fighting back the urge to gag as he completely entered her mouth and hit the back of her throat.

Keith groaned above her, and she felt the warmth of his hand on her breast. She whimpered again, feeling the pleasure from his gentle pinch on her nipple.

"I'm..." he groaned... "I'm gonna..."

"Mmmhmm," Sam whimpered, moving faster on his shaft, his cock-head pushing again and again against the back of her throat.

With a final grunt of pleasure, Keith's cock-head burst a warm, thick load into her mouth. She figured that the excitement of the situation was too much for him. Groaning, he staggered, accidentally sliding his cock out of her mouth.

She growled irritably and leaned down to scoop it back up where it belonged, swallowing his load and slurping at the remnants on his shaft. Several seconds passed as she slurped and sucked. Eventually, she let him withdraw and tuck his cock back in his pants. Licking her lips, she felt a wet streak on her cheek and thumbed it in, smiling up at him. The delectable taste of cum, to her at least, filled her mouth and she whimpered a final time. Briefly wondering if he had another load in him, she decided not to test the theory.

"Th..th..thank you," he stammered, stepping back and sitting on the bed. "That was really, really good."

"Thanks!" she said, smiling and crawling over to kneel at his feet. Laying her head on his lap, she looked out her window as he started to stroke her hair.

"You're really good at..." he started, but then must have not wanted to offend her as he stopped speaking.

She lifted her head and looked up. "Sucking your cock?"

He coughed and looked down at her in amazement, then burst out laughing.

She grinned and shrugged. "That's what it's called, right?"

He shrugged. "I guess. I'm not an expert."

She giggled and thought, "that's for sure," before silently admonishing herself. She slid up onto the bed beside him and the two talked and snuggled for an hour or so. Conversation inevitably turned back to the blowjob she'd given.

"So, um..." he said, sounding nervous again.

She lifted her head up off of his shoulder and looked at him.

"When do you think you would want to do that again?" he asked, surprising her with the question.

Grinning, she slid down his chest and unzipped his pants.

Wide-eyed, he watched her but then shook his head. "I... I didn't mean..."

She frowned and shrugged. "I mean, I can stop if you don't want one."

"No!" he said quickly. "I just mean that you don't have to if you don't want to, you know?"

She snickered and reached into his pants, pulling his cock out again. "If I didn't want to, I wouldn't be doing this, Keith Michael."

He shook his head and slid out of bed, zipping up his pants in the process. "I think you need time to think about the first time we did this," he said. "It's a really big step in a relationship."

She smiled and shrugged. "If that's how you feel," she said. She reached over and pulled the shirt on she had tossed away, and then grabbed the shorts.

"Wanna go get a bite to eat?" he asked.

She smiled and shrugged. "Let me get fixed up," she said, heading to the bathroom, Keith waiting patiently in her room. Ten minutes later, she emerged looking freshened up and the two headed off to grab a hamburger. Glancing over as he drove, she looked down into his lap and sighed, images of his cock filling her mind. She wished she'd just gone ahead and sucked him off again. She thought about how it felt when he was sliding in and out of her mouth, the way his cum tasted a little different than Pastor Dan's. Feeling herself grow wet at the thought of him, she closed her eyes briefly and sighed. She shivered involuntarily when she thought of Amanda's tongue on her pussy again, and Pastor Dan's cock pumping her mouth full of his cum and had the sudden urge to run her hand to her own crotch, but stopped herself.

They arrived a few minutes later and sat down at the restaurant. It was a small diner like place and was a favorite of Keith's. The waiter came over and got their drink order, and Sam found herself staring at his crotch too. He had a pretty sizable bulge and she wondered how big he actually was.

Feeling bad that she was ogling another boy while her own boyfriend was sitting across from her, she silently admonished herself. A few minutes later, the waiter brought their drinks and she found herself staring longingly at his crotch again. Sighing deeply, she shook her head and took a drink of her soda. A few booths down, a woman that bore a resemblance to Amanda was sitting with a young black man, eating and talking quietly.

Sam closed her eyes again, her mind going back to thinking about Amanda's talented tongue on her pussy. Not able to help herself, she thought about how Amanda had taken Pastor Dan's place, and how she'd been reluctant to go down on the young wife. The auburn haired beauty had seemed to nearly faint when Sam finally leaned forward to run her tongue up her pussy. Taken aback at the reaction, Sam had looked up, only to feel Amanda's hand directing her back to her appointed task.

Sitting in the diner, Sam began to feel her pussy getting wetter, and wriggled quietly in her seat. She wondered if her panties were going to soak through her shorts, and leave a wet spot on the seat.

Shaking the awful, lewd thoughts away, she looked up and saw Keith looking around obliviously. She flashed back to kneeling in front of him and thought about crawling under the table and sucking him off then and there, and then thought about doing the same to the waiter, the kitchen staff, and then the other patrons after that.

She sighed, feeling like a complete harlot, and excused herself. Heading to the bathroom, she went in and washed her face, staring at herself and willing herself to stop thinking such thoughts. Taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the bathroom and started to walk down the short hall, but saw the waiter come around the corner.

"Oh, excuse me," she said. He held up a hand, surprising her.

"Here," he said, holding up a slip of paper. "Call me some time."

She took the paper and looked at it, then smiled. "I'm sorry..." she started to say.

He reached down and grabbed the bulge in his pants. "I saw the way you were looking at my cock," he said. "It looked like you wanted to suck me off then and there."

She whimpered, stepping back and up against the wall as he came forward. Her pussy quivered, growing newly wet at this brazen stranger.

She shook her head. "I... I can't...," she said, wondering why she didn't just knee this creep in the crotch and walk out. "My boyfriend..."

He smiled. "It can be our little secret. I can see how much you want it." Reaching down again, he slowly unzipped his pants, but then quickly stopped and headed to the bathroom as another customer walked around the corner and to the men's bathroom. He hadn't seen Sam standing there, and definitely hadn't seen how much she'd wanted to fall to her knees.

Whimpering, she hurriedly went and sat down. She saw that the food had arrived, so she focused on eating and tried to keep the waiter and his sizable bulge out of her mind. He insisted on refilling their drinks a few times, and always seemed to be closer to Sam's side of the table. She couldn't help but look, his bulge pressing against the side of the table.

"Let me know if you guys need anything else," he said, looking pointedly at Sam. He left the check on the table and left the two in silence. Keith, still unaware of what had transpired, and most assuredly unaware of what was spinning through Sam's mind, paid and the two left. As they drove home, Sam, now much hornier than she had been before, looked at the small crumpled piece of paper in her hand. She hadn't been able to throw it away. Mark was scrawled in pen along with a phone number. She sighed and crumbled it back up. Driving her home, Sam hastily said goodbye to Keith and waved as he drove off. Heading inside and up to her room, she tossed the piece of paper in trash and flopped on her bed.

Sighing and running a hand through her blonde hair, she tried to quiet her mind and think about other things, but inevitably she went back to sex.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" she wondered. "Six months ago I was a normal Christian girl. I didn't think about all these sexual things, and certainly wouldn't have given a boy like that waiter a second thought."

The answers didn't appear out of thin air, though, and she just sighed in irritation. Her thoughts went from sucking Keith off, to sucking Pastor Dan off, to going down on Amanda, to feeling guilty about being so horny, and then to the waiter. She thought about what would have happened if he'd pressed her a little more, and they hadn't been interrupted. Would she have actually done that?

She sighed in irritation, unsure of the answer. Beside her, on her nightstand, her phone buzzed with an incoming text message. She quickly leaned over and nearly burst with excitement when she saw that it was from Amanda.

"Hi," the message read. Sam quickly shot back a, "Hi," to her.

"I know it's only been a day since we fooled around, but I can't stop thinking about you," Amanda said.

Samantha quivered with excitement, her face a wide smile as she read the text several times to make sure she hadn't misunderstood.

"I've thought of nothing else but what we did," she sent back. "I can't wait to see you again."

"Dan is at work, but I'm certain if you're here when he gets home, he won't mind that I invited you over without asking him," Amanda replied.

Sam giggled in pleasure, clapping excitedly like a little girl and quickly sent back, "YES!" to Amanda.

She received a widely smiling emoji back and then, "Get your adorable ass over here." An address followed.

Not wasting any time, Sam went and hopped in the shower to get cleaned up for Amanda, and then went and got dressed.

*****

Dane

Dane pushed the bar up hard again and again, the strain of the weights forcing the frustration out. He couldn't believe what he'd done. Still, he couldn't get the thought of his two suddenly sexy sisters out of his head.