My Sister Made Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What..." he stammered, then promptly hushed himself as she started to fumble with his belt and unzip his slacks. Reaching inside, she quickly grasped his quickly swelling erection and pulled it out of his pants.

"Oh... my..." he groaned. She started stroking, lowering her head and sucking the head of his cock into her mouth, her pussy positively throbbing with delight.

Keith groaned, one of his hands on the wheel and the other on her back.

She moved to her knees then, the movement sticking her butt up and facing the passenger window. A perverse sense of happiness came over her then, wondering if anyone was seeing her in the position she was in. All sense of modesty had flown from her as she felt the excitement she was getting from doing what she'd been ordered to do without question.

Her lips slid down his shaft, causing him to groan in pleasure. She quickened her pace, sliding them down faster and faster, desperate to get him to cum.

There was a loud honk then, from behind her, and she knew a Semi was passing, just by the roar alone. The truck driver could undoubtedly see what was happening, and could probably see her soaked panties and the outline of her pussy. She felt like a complete harlot, but her excitement and desire to please her Master was overriding all sensibility. Modesty was gone.

She continued to suck at the head, then slid her lips down the shaft a few times, still hearing the roar of the truck as the truck driver drove next to them, undoubtedly seeing her blonde hair bobbing up and down in her oblivious boyfriend's lap. Surreptitiously, she slid her hand underneath her body where Keith couldn't see and up, across her clit. Then, surprisingly even herself, she slid the panties to the side and exposed her pussy to the truck driver. He didn't honk, but she did desperately wish she could have seen his expression at that moment.

Keith groaned again. "I'm getting close," he said.

Sam renewed her efforts, sliding her lips down his cock again and again, the warm taste of skin and pre-cum coating her lips and tongue. He groaned a final time and grunted out a half-hearted warning and suddenly, she felt him filling her mouth.

She cried out in pleasure, happy to finally have another load in her mouth. She didn't swallow though, and had to fight not to do so lest she not be able to take her nasty selfie. Keith grunted and groaned, his cock spasming several times before he finally stopped cumming, filling her mouth.

She grinned and sat up, reaching for her purse as she kept the load in her mouth, still trying desperately not to swallow it. Grabbing her phone, she quickly lifted it, opened her mouth and took a few pictures, but then movement caught her eyes. Looking right, she saw the trucker; his hand obviously moving up and down in his lap. Confused, she didn't realize until he lifted his hips and saw his very large erect cock that he was jerking off watching her. Excitement coursed through her again and she momentarily wished that she was in the cab with him. A flash of a scene filled her head where she was picked up by the trucker, climbed up in the cab, and was immediately made to slide over in his seat and start sucking him off. She shook her head and forced the fantasy away.

The trucker made a motion with his hand to his lips and she quickly turned, not thinking about her own modesty. His mouth dropped open instructively and she followed his example, opening her own mouth and showing him the load of cum she still kept there. He closed his eyes then, his hand still stroking though he'd sat down and she couldn't see his cock anymore. Suddenly, a spray of cum hit the driver's side window.

She whimpered, then swallowed Keith's load down as another spray appeared, hitting the truck window. Sam watched as a final spray hit the window, and then the trucker seemed to focus on the road, waving at her as Keith slowed to find the next off-ramp.

She turned and looked at him. It didn't look like he'd seen any of what had just happened. She felt a perverse sort of pride then, but that was quickly replaced by fear. What if that trucker knew them?

She shook her head and dismissed the thought as ridiculous. The truck had sped off down the road and wasn't' turning around or anything ridiculous like that. The taste of Keith's warm, yummy cum was on her tongue and taste buds. She sighed happily and leaned over to him, clutching his arm as he headed toward the church to take her back to her car.

Sam looked up at him and smiled as he pulled her close.

"That was really something!" he said.

She smiled, wishing that it had been Pastor Dan that had let her suck him off, then immediately feeling like a terrible girlfriend and person to boot. She snuggled up to him, thinking about the trucker having seen her; about nearly having an orgasm in the sanctuary; about the things that she was doing with Pastor Dan.

After having him drop her back off at church a little later, she drove home and relaxed; thoughts of the wild things that had been happening to her lately filling her troubled mind.