All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 07'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally!

Long time reader, first time commenter. I'm glad to see Pastor Dan get what he deserved. I too would have liked to see him arrested (and/or at least beat up by one of the brothers), but in the end how it went down was all okay, and I totally get why it happened the way it did. The story is about Sam and Alex and Dane with a cast of supporting characters, and spending any more time focusing on Pastor Dan would have been a waste. As an occasional writer, I understand how hard it is to get into the skin of a truly evil human being, and my hat is off to you. I imagine it's a weight off now that he's gone.

Aside from that, I love the Dane/Alex (and Sally) dynamic too. That's been fun to watch develop. And I'd like to see some exploration with Lucy, but... for now... thanks for resolving that story so quickly.

Rating this a 5, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Writing was good, just a bit more of the disclaimer up front please

Not bashing the writing at all, but I just wish you made a general disclaimer up front that things were going to get dark (ex: Sam's and Pastor Dan is coming to a head, choppy waters ahead). Inevitable, based on hints from Sam's storyline, but it's still a major tonal shift.

Plus, based on the type of site and just the character in general, it would have been a bit more impactful if Sam masturbated in the mirror in the end, as well. Aside from reinforcing the taking back of her sexuality, it allows the chapter to end on a stronger note.

Bleep735Bleep735about 5 years ago
Thanks

I think you did a great job in dealing with Sam’s story and I can’t wait to see how you help her recover. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Jedd11Jedd11about 5 years ago
More of the same

Which is to say, fucking awesome! Again, I say, can you write a bad story? Not that I want you to, but I haven't seen one yet. This chapter was another one well done. You even handled a very touchy subject, Sam's abuse, with the decorum it deserved, while maintaining the hotness of the rest of the story. Sam will need time to process this, but when that time comes, I can't wait to see her join on the family games. And Alex's seduction of other girls is a thing of beauty. It's easy for a woman to seduce a man, we're always ready anyway. But to the seduction of another woman takes skill, and you have fashioned Alex wonderfully in that aspect. I'd love to see her turn out Ben's mom, or maybe even her own at some point, but that's just me. Anyways, kudos for yet another five star performance, and I eagerly await whatever story you put out next.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Definitely more is needed

Sam needs to fuck her boyfriend Keith. Alex and Toni both need to fuck Danny, with Sam and Keith hanging out more with her siblings. Alex and Toni need to work at the same place as Sam and work in the topless section, getting Sam to join them in working there topless. Alex also needs to give Beck a blow job and then needs to fuck him.

Of course eventually all 5 siblings need to fuck each other and swap between their boyfriends and/or girlfriends, maybe with a 10 person sex orgy taking place with the parents out. Would love to see the parents to also get involve in the group sex/incest.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoabout 5 years ago
Well done

Another beautiful piece. Back to Emily, now. Off you go. Shoo.

bigmikey357bigmikey357about 5 years ago
5 from me

This is the only story I've thrown a comment on for this series but you are on my favorite author's list. It's precisely for stories like these. I'm glad you finally reached some resolution with Sam, tough to read sometimes. Just giving you some general impressions of your work, I know I always appreciate the feedback on my work. Keep up the good work and I'm waiting for your next installment.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Wonderful chapter

I liked the hot part and the comeuppance part. If you were to continue I would love to see Alex going "all in" in the healing process of Samantha, also getting to know Lucy (fantastic tease btw).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep up the great work.

I've enjoyed reading all your stories. I know it's hard work and takes time to write them. Waiting impatiently for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

When is chapter 8 coming out?

MentalcaseMentalcasealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8

Coming in a few days!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Love this plz keep it coming!

chrissycamorechrissycamorealmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Love your writing! I just have one comment, he is not a priest he was a pastor. Maybe was Episcopalian their Priests can marry.

Would love another chapter of "just the six of us"

Keep writing love your work. Chris

Gregory079Gregory079over 4 years ago
I’m glad things ended with the pastor

And I hope he gets his ass handed to him. Chapter 5 really got me caught in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thankfully you didn't have Sam suicide!

This has been a great story!2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
question

Who is Ben, back from family vacation??? Kenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow...can you have ended Sam/Pastor & wife story line more pathetically...not a chance in hell the pastor would not have ended up getting away with that especially if he was a repeat offender. It staggers me how many people commenting on here just don't get that. I struggle to understand how this ending could remotely feel realistic. I think you were really reaching on this one. Very disappointing 2 stars for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but for me just a lil bit too long

Bipluglover70Bipluglover70over 2 years ago

I'm glad of the way this situation turned out. Time and again you've shown yourself to be a skilled storyteller. And I'm very pleased that Pastor Dan was finally finished off like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is your first work I've read and I'm intrigued by your style and substance. I'm thankful you moved forward with Sam as gently as you did because we all know the reality is much different. There are far more 'Sociopaths' than we want to acknowledge because the truth of it is so fucking scary. Their victims are piled up dead or alive or too damaged at the bottom of the sea of humanity. Evil is also a great uncaring and its boredom dangerous. Sometimes the only thing that keeps my hope alive is that good people still outnumber the bad or we wouldn't be here. And as MY lost love used to say, every day is a "brand new puppydog day". She also said she believed the majority of heroin overdoses were deliberate and spur of the moment. Guess I'll keep reading because if nothing else I'm curious about your motives.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So....a kind of weird plothole.

Dan admitted that after tying Sam up and blindfolding her, he had her give blowjobs to other guys. She did not consent to that. That's sexual assault, and those other guys are still out there.

Further, Dan said he had it all on tape, which would prove that he did exactly that.

You didn't need to go into a police procedural, you could have had him arrested for that crime he committed, then in the recap after 3 months later, had him instead of just strangely going away and then maybe accidentally dying, be thrown in jail for his crimes, along with the other guys who participated in raping Sam and she heard things didn't go to well for him in prison....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES