All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 08'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love this story

Please never stop writing stories with these characters, I love their interactions and personalities. Thank you Mentalcase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for another great chapter! And I'm enthralled by Sam's story. Just love that girl and how you write her with such detail. Can't wait for more!

placeheldplaceheldalmost 5 years ago
The curse of good writers

Authors who write well with believable characters tend to drift deeper into the story and characters, which is amazing; however, that same talent makes it difficult to write things too similar to the past, as it's like repeating yourself. In the case of dirty stories, the smut portion begins to get glossed over.

Compare the scene with the twins at the Logans in this chapter vs. the pool scene with Toni, this one was mostly intended as character/plot development and not as smut, but some of the magic is lost. Like a long term relationship, can't normalize sex too much, gotta work harder to keep it fresh and fun.

I know your heart probably wasn't as in it since you're rewriting it from scratch after the technical issue (great job with the quick turnaround), so I'm hoping it's a one off for this series. Keep up the good work!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
I have finally caught up

I am finding all of the chapters as interesting as the first, and am looking forward to continuing our relationship, so please keep the story going until you reach a logical conclusion ,I am disappointed when I realise stories are abandoned halfway, this happens all to often on this site .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Please

Would love to see Dane fuck Sam, Alex and Toni in the same room one after the other in a 3 on 1 incestuous orgy.

toobytoobyalmost 5 years ago
I love where this story is going!

While I must agree with your assessment on Tumblr that Lucky Man is loosing its steam (it's devolved into everyone fucking everyone), I am loving MSMM! It's fresh with the discovery of sexuality and is exciting. All your fans are on the page with you and your characters. Thanks so much MC for keeping it going and actually listening to those who admire your writing.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutalmost 5 years ago
Enthralling....

Not even sure how I came to start this story; must've been in the suggested reading box...I don't even *read* incest stories! I assumed by the title it was going to have something to do with feminization or crossdressing, so down the rabbithole I (unwittingly) go! Wow. That's all I can say. The characters are complex and relatable, the storyline has been only occasionally predictable. Kudos on keeping my interest through many, many pages of erotically charged text!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!!!

I love all your chapters, please keep going, I’d love a new chapter soon. Please don’t make us wait too long again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want chap9

PLEASE WRITE CHAPTER 9 FAST! I’m hooked.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
4.99☆s

I loved the story but I just didn't like the ending. Now you have to submit the next chapter quickly so that Sam doesn't stay depressed for very long. She deserves some happiness, and maybe some powerful multiple orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Swinging your two stories

I see how you're mergering your two great stories. I can't wait to see how intertwine them and which direction they go. I can't wait for the fun to begin. Thanks for all yoir hard work in writing them.

MickyShyMickyShyover 4 years ago
I'm so invested!

Discovered this story yesterday and had to binge read it. Absolutely loving the characters and the way they're being developed, it's really hooked me in. Can't wait til the next chapter comes out.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wow

read this soon as it came out but forgot to comment. just wanna say keep it going as i love your writing especially JTSOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HURRY

CHAPTER 9! WE NEED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hedonism island

You’ve asked about artists a number of times so I thought you might do well to check into the works from silkstockinglover. She uses is a wonderful artist. Check one night on hedonism island. She has started to use this person and the results are pretty spectacular.

And actually some illustrations would be very helpful in your work because you have a lot of characters and they are sometimes hard to keep separate in my mind. And for the most part pretty luscious.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES