My Sister Made Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

She was briefly embarrassed to have been caught masturbating, but it passed quickly. There wasn't any reason for it, and it was just Kenny that had caught her.

He was blushing, however, and she briefly wondered why. "Oh right, his best friend just found out that his father and mother are fucking their own daughter."

She figured it was something that he didn't want other people to know about, and it seemed like the rest of his family didn't give a flying fuck who knew. She smiled, seeing that he could probably use some alone time and reached out to take his hand.

"Come on," she said. "If you can get it up again, I'll let you fuck me while you tell me all about it."

Kenny smiled. "Alex, someone as sexy as you could give a dead man a hard-on."

Her heart melted a little and she smiled. "Aww," she said, smiling and leading him back upstairs. "I'm so gonna fuck you again."

Kenny followed her like a puppy as they walked quietly back upstairs. Moans and damp slaps reverberated from behind his door; Toni was still obviously having a great time. They reached the top landing and she turned down the hall and headed on past Brie's room. The last room on the top floor was technically a spare bedroom, but since she was a kid, Alex had claimed it as hers. When she and Kenny would have sleepovers, she was given that room.

Alex crept up to the window and peered out, seeing the three still going at it. Brie seemed to be definitely enjoying being the meat in their odd little sandwich.

Turning, she let go of Kenny's hand and smiled, reaching down to pull his boxers down while he took the opportunity to strip off his shirt. Alex smiled, running her free hand over his mildly hairy chest, something she hadn't really ever thought about with Kenny. His eyes were locked on her breasts, and he leaned down and kissed around her nipple for a moment, causing her to sigh in happiness and pleasure.

She stroked his nicely size erection with a single hand and then smirked up at him as she slipped down to her knees.

"So, do you think you can talk while I suck this beautiful cock?" she asked.

He smiled. "I can certainly try."

Alex snickered and immediately leaned forward, wrapping her lips around her friend's cock. He groaned in appreciation as she slid her lips downward along the shaft to the base, sucking as well as she could. He put a single hand on the back of her head, but she stopped and turned him around so that he could sit and be more comfortable.

Soon, her brown hair was bouncing up and down in the sloppy knot that she'd put it in, her head bobbing up and down as she slid her warm mouth down his erection. Kenny was thoroughly enjoying himself and seemed to forget that she was wanting to know what had happened. She stopped at one point and looked up at him, prompting him to start talking.

"So, you know Brie has a boyfriend, right?" Kenny asked.

Alex nodded yes and started sucking his cock again. She relished the feeling of his bulbous cock-head in her mouth, tasting the tang of his ample precum as she ran her lips over the tip. Sliding him deep into her mouth, she held there while he grunted in approval, then released, looking up and stroking him.

"Well, Mom and Dad have never been secretive about being swingers, and it's something that her boyfriend Brian has recently become interested in, apparently." Kenny moved a single hand to the back of her head, tentatively at first, but then when she didn't protest, he started "helping" her by pushing on the back of her head on her down stroke.

"So, from what she's told me, they spoke to my folks about it, and mom and dad gave them some advice and some pointers about how to find a safe group to try it with, starting small and the like," Kenny rattled on while she was sucking his cock.

He was groaning in pleasure as he spoke, she noticed. She briefly thought about just finishing him off with her mouth and getting a tasty reward from him but she was still horny and wasn't about to go and interrupt the incestuous situation outside. Sliding up from her knees as she kissed the head of his cock a final time, she pushed him back on the bed for a second, but then got off of him and moved to her hands and knees, arching her back and looking back over her shoulder at him sexily. He needed no further prompting, and quickly moved to his knees behind her. She felt him fumble around for a second, and thought briefly about reaching back to assist, but he quickly found what he was looking for and roughly gripped her hips, sliding in easily.

She whimpered in pleasure as he started to fuck his cock in and out of her, her head dropping as he built up a steady rhythm.

"So apparently, Brie and Brian talked about it, and decided to go to a party that they'd heard about. They didn't really listen to Mom and Dad's advice about starting small, because this was a large party with a local group. She said they got there and walked around for a while, seeing a whole bunch of people fooling around. Brie said that some gorgeous woman came up and asked she minded if Brian got a blowjob. Brie said that she didn't, and watched for a bit, before wandering off on her own." Kenny was sliding rhythmically in and out of her cunt as he spoke, one finger hovering on top of her asshole. He seemed to be tentatively poking it.

She briefly wondered if she should stop him, but the gentle pressure he was applying seemed to turn her on more, so she let him continue.

"So, Brie told me that she walked around for a bit, and men and women asked her to join them. She declined them all, determined to go back and find Brian, but she said she couldn't. A man came up to her at one point and she said he had a really big dick just hanging out there for all to see. She said that he just sort of came up to her and put a hand on her head, pushing her to her knees and lifting his cock to her mouth." As he spoke, Alex glanced back in the midst of passion. His eyes were closed as if he were imagining the scene.

"God that's so hot," Alex said.

Kenny moaned in agreement, his cock still plunging home inside her tender pussy. "She said she couldn't help herself as this stranger made her suck him off in a room with several other people. Then at one point, he took her hand and laid her down on a couch, stripped her down and started to have sex with her. She said that others took that as a sign it was open season on her and came to join them. They were apparently supposed to ask permission to join them, Dad had told her later, but she said no one did. She didn't protest at all, by her own admission."

Alex spun over then, laying on her back and pulling her best friend down on top of her. "You're best on top of me," she told him.

He smirked and looked down, starting to slide the head into her again. She spread her legs wide and wrapped them around him, pulling him down to kiss him deeply, cradling his head and holding him tight.

Breaking the kiss a few seconds later, he looked down and smiled. "Shall I finish the story?"

Grinning, she nodded vigorously.

"So, she's getting fucked, and a strange woman comes over and just kind of sits on her face. Brie had gotten kind of glassy-eyed at this point and glazed over some details, but the gist of it was that she was basically gangbanged. Men and women alike were talking about the hot newcomer with the incredible tongue and the deliciously tight little pussy," he said, adding, "her words, not mine."

Alex giggled, and conversation paused as the two felt orgasms creeping up on them. Kenny started to hammer down into her quivering pussy as it started to convulse and contract down on his shaft.

Grunting in pleasure, he started to pull out, but she shook her head and grabbed his hips, her cunt crushing down on him in pleasure as she looked up at him, wide-eyed and open-mouthed as she came, hard. Kenny's cock exploded inside her, and she cried out in pleasure, loving the feeling of his cum spraying deep inside her womb. Groaning, he thrust again, and then again, and she felt the power of his second orgasm that day magnified by the intensity of her own.

The two fell down into the bed together, groaning and gasping. Turning, she started kissing him, then moved down his body. Eventually she got to his gooey cock and took it in her mouth, hungrily slurping and sucking their cum from his dwindling cock. A few long seconds of recovering later, and she slid up his body and laid her head in the crook of his arm as he held it open for her. Looking up at him, she smiled and began to quietly stroke his chest hair.

"Continue," she prompted.

Kenny chuckled. "So, she's getting fucked, used, and dicks and pussies shoved down her throat or in her face. What they hadn't realized, or even considered, was that mom and dad were at this party. She said that somewhere in the confusion, dad had taken someone's spot fucking her, and by then by the time they realized what was happening, Dad was cumming inside her. She said that she was having her Nth orgasm and was practically out of her mind with pleasure, so it took a second to register with the two of them. It was Mom, actually, that noticed, and she quickly took the two of them into a secluded room."

"Wow," Alex said. "How did it get from an accident to routine, though?" she asked.

Kenny sighed. "Well, after collecting herself, she found Brian wandering around looking for her. Apparently, he'd only gotten a blowjob and had sex with some woman while her husband watched. They talked and they enjoyed themselves but agreed to take it slower with those type of things in the future. She didn't mention about how she'd just had her Dad cum inside her, much less ten other guys."

He shook his head. "So, we were all scheduled to go on vacation after that, and for part of the trip I was none-the-wiser. I noticed them talking privately a lot, working things out I would later learn. She told me later that they talked, but couldn't get over how exciting and powerful their respective orgasms had been when they'd both noticed it was dad and daughter."

Alex giggled. "Sorry, I don't think that would be my reaction."

He laughed and shook his head. "I mean yeah, if you opened your eyes and your own dad was waist deep in that ass, you wouldn't be all, "Oh daddy?!"

Alex made retching noises and they both laughed.

"So gross," she added. "Still though, thinking about it happening to someone else isn't all that gross."

Kenny rolled his eyes. "You're such a perv, you know?"

She grinned and shrugged. "I also just fucked you twice, so you're benefiting from me being this perv, Mr. "I'm Gonna Stick My Thumb In Her Ass."

He grinned widely at that and suddenly spun on her, pinning her to the bed and moving to sit on her chest. She grunted with strain as he put his naked ass down on her ribs, although he wasn't actually sitting. Moving forward, he dropped his balls onto her mouth and nose, causing her to wince and shake her head.

"You're supposed to be comforting me," he pointed out, "not giving me shit."

Her words were muffled from beneath his ball sack, but she managed to squeak out, "Again, you just fucked me," between giggles.

He smirked, reaching down and opening her mouth with a finger, causing one of his testicles to slide in. She rolled her eyes up at him and sucked but didn't stop. He adjusted over a little, and then let the other slide in, sighing in happiness and pleasure. She smirked, happy to let him have his fun.

"So yeah," he said, "they seemed to have worked things out. She said that about halfway through the vacation, they were just hanging out in bathing suits while I was down at the beach chasing girls and that they were discussing what happened. She admitted liking it, and he did as well. Mom even said that she was about to go and sit on Brie's face, but then she saw who it was. One thing led to another and Brie started giving him a blowjob, right there in front of Mom. Ever since then, it's like they don't care who sees them. I mean... they don't actually just do it in front of me, and haven't tried to include me in their weirdness, but still. It's outside, for fuck sake, and we have neighbors!"

Alex giggled, reaching up and taking his mostly flaccid cock in her mouth again. He grunted and looked down hopefully, but she knew that he was done for now. Still, it didn't hurt to fool around with his equipment, and she kept doing so, knowing that it felt good and made him feel wanted and more manly.

After a few minutes, his knees were hurting, so he slid off of her. She followed him though, and for the next few minutes, she was between his legs. She didn't appear to be paying attention to what he was doing at all, though. It was more like she was preoccupied with sucking on his balls and playing with his cock. Sure enough, after a few more minutes of attention, his cock began to show signs of life.

"Aww, goody!" she said, looking up and smiling at him.

"Jesus, you keep making me cum and I'm just gonna be shooting dust," he joked.

She grinned, moving back down and affectionately suckling one of his hairy orbs into her warm mouth before moving between the testicles and licking, then moving to the other. Her hand slid up and started to stroke as she looked up from testicle level at him.

"Did you want to be included?" she asked.

He looked down, groaning in pleasure as she doted on him. As he started to speak, she lifted her face and took his semi-erect cock in her mouth, her lips sliding tightly down the shaft.

"I dunno," he admitted. "I guess."

Alex grinned and sucked hard, now determined to make him cum. "I've got a secret that you can't tell anyone."

He looked down at her, his face a mask of pleasure. Her lips were moving down his shaft again, quickly. She clearly had a purpose and he was fighting a losing battle. After a few minutes, she saw an orgasm hit him, but oddly, there was very little cum. It looked powerful all the same and she slurped and licked him clean when she was done. Looking up as she did so, she winked and whispered, "I've been fucking my twin for a few months now," she said, grinning widely.

Kenny looked at her wide-eyed and open-mouthed, clearly stunned.

Alex grinned, then stood, turning and leaving the room after quickly gathering her things. He followed soon after and met her at the door to his room, obviously wanting answers, but she shrugged, grinning and opened the door.

Toni was laying on the bed, her head on Bear's lap as he played with her hair, and her feet in Eric's lap as he massaged them. She raised her head and smiled, looking weakly at Alex. "I been a bad girl," she said, smiling.

Alex giggled. "We both have," she said, smiling and winking at Kenny. "C'mon, get your ass up. We've got class in the morning."

Toni pouted. "I'm still horny though," she said.

Alex smirked. "Call your boyfriend over then."

Eric and Bear looked at each other then. "You still have a boyfriend?" the larger one asked.

Toni giggled, sliding from the bed. "Of course," she said. "We've got an understanding," she said. "I get to fuck who I like, and he accepts it."

Both of them grinned, obviously finding it intensely hot that she was fucking them under her boyfriend's nose. She turned and came over to Kenny, leaning down and briefly sucking his cock into her mouth.

Glancing upward, she said, "Next time, you're going to be fucking me, and Alex can get railed by these two maniacs." He smiled and shrugged.

Toni and Alex got dressed and cleaned up, then quickly left the house and returned home. They both talked about how fun it was and what had happened while the other was in a different room. Pulling up to their house, they saw that Sam and Dane were home, but no one else.

Alex hopped out and caught up to Toni as they entered the house and went upstairs.

*****

Dane

While he dreamed, he was vaguely aware of the shower running. That seemed odd, and he was eventually driven awake by the constant subtle roar. The bathroom was right next to his, so it was always easy to hear someone in there. Technically his bathroom was down near Sam, and she was supposed to use the one near the other girls. It was a weird setup, and he didn't know how they'd managed to get it so screwed up, but that's what they were used to. All five of them tended to use the same one now, except for Danny, who pretty much had sole use of the one by Sam.

Still, as he yawned and stretched, something struck him as out of place. He glanced at the clock. It had been about forty-five minutes since he'd crashed, and that was a really long time for anyone, his sisters included, to take a shower. He stood, mildly concerned, and rubbed the soreness in his shoulders for a moment before standing and heading to the bathroom.

He recalled only seeing Sam's car in the driveway as he got home, but that might have changed by now. He knocked softly and didn't hear anything but the roar of the shower. Someone inside finally heard him as he knocked a second time, and he recognized Sam's voice call out. He heard her move around in the shower, what sounded like standing up, and then the door opening. There was a cry of alarm and a loud crash. He immediately tried the door and found that it was thankfully unlocked. He wasn't prepared for the sight that greeted him.

Sam's wet body, nude from head to toe, was sprawled out on the floor. Her ample and deliciously round butt was toward him as she tried to stand back up. For a brief moment, he was afforded a view of her slit as she stood and grabbed for the counter.

He moved forward as she steadied herself and looked around at him as he grabbed her under the arms. He hadn't been thinking about placement though, and one hand wrapped around her chest and lifted against her breast.

She winced again, clutching her leg as he repositioned himself and apologized.

"Sorry about that," he said. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "I was just sitting in the shower and I guess my legs were more asleep than I thought."

He looked around and saw that she'd knocked a few things off the counter top in her fall. He leaned over and went about picking them up as she steadied herself on the wall.

"Thanks," she said. "Mind helping a cripple to her room?"

He smirked and then looked down as he felt a familiar sensation. His cock was sticking out of his boxers a bit and he quickly pushed it back in, hoping she hadn't seen.

He moved over and stood near her, pulling her arm over his shoulder for a second and helping her out of the bathroom. Then, for a few steps, he helped her along before stopping and saying, "Here, just a second," and lifting her up completely in his arms.

She smiled, holding his opposite shoulder while he carried her to her room and set her on her bed. He averted his eyes to her nudity but couldn't help himself and managed to sneak a look as he turned.

She seemed nonplussed by it all and sat on the bed for a few seconds.

"Can you get me a shirt and some panties?" she asked. "I'm still a little shaky."

He nodded. "Of course," he said, turning and heading toward where she was pointing. He opened a few drawers and found one with panties in it, grabbed one of them and tossed it to her without thinking about it too much. Then, he reached for a shirt on the dresser that had been thrown there at some point and walked over to hand it to her, still averting his eyes.

"It's fine, Dane. You've seen me naked and it's not anything you haven't seen before," she said, standing as he came over to help hold her upright. He glanced down, unable to stop himself and saw the cool air of her room had hardened her nipples into pencil erasers. It was then that he saw just how incredibly gorgeous and sexy his oldest little sister actually was and it shocked him. Sam wasn't the one you thought of when you thought sexy, although thinking that about any sister was a bit wacko. Still, with the turn his life had taken recently, could he really be blamed for taking a glance and enjoying it?

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers
123456...8