My Sister Made Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam shrugged. "I just... I kind of want to go back to being naive Samantha, but sometimes... I really like Sam the whore."

Alex looked at her curiously.

"It was something Pastor Dickhead was trying to get me to accept," she said. "He and his wife told me that if I were going to keep playing with them, I would be Sam, the wanton whore and harlot, at his beck and call night and day!"

She slapped the bed and angrily wiped away a tear. "God... that fucker," she said under her breath.

Alex held quiet, letting her vent.

"So yeah, I woke up, grinding my brother. He wakes up as I'm sitting there watching him and just starts stroking this monster dick of his." She turned and looked at Alex then. "His eyes were still closed and he didn't know I was there still," she clarified.

Nodding, Alex felt better about the situation.

"I just..." Sam said, looking embarrassed.

"It's okay," Alex replied. "You can say whatever you need to. Your secret is safe with me."

Sam sighed, closing her eyes and breathing deeply for a few long seconds. Eventually, she opened her eyes, though she was still recalling the scene in her head and staring down.

"I saw his giant fucking dick there, and... ever since Pastor Dickhead... trained me to like sucking cock, it's been almost instantaneous for me to want to like... rush over and start sucking," she spat out finally.

Alex raised both of her eyebrows in surprise.

"God," Sam said, closing her eyes. "It was so fucking glorious and beautiful," she said, her words coming faster. She looked up, staring hard at her sister. "It was absolutely mouthwatering," she said.

Alex licked her lips automatically, swallowing hard.

"It took everything I had not to rush over and take his cock into my mouth," Sam finally admitted. "Fuck," she swore quietly as she sighed and lowered her head in shame. "I'm such a fucking mess."

Alex sighed, stunned from the revelation. After gathering herself, she said, "You know, people tend to think that girls don't get horny. I mean, it's like... taboo or something for us to actually want to have sex or give someone a blowjob. Leaving out the fact that he's our brother, I can easily see why you would want to. Hell, I would have wanted to if I was I your situation."

Sam looked up, surprise apparent on her face. "You would have?"

She nodded. "I've seen Dane in the bathroom when the Neanderthal stomps in and pisses on everything," she colorfully described. Sam giggled. "Once I'd started having sex, there was this secret urge to see it again. I can only imagine what you were going through, seeing it all big and proud."

Sam leaned forward and hugged her tightly then, almost as tightly as she ever had. Alex was touched.

"So, you aren't weird, or damaged," Alex said.

Sam sat back, wiping a tear as she did so. "Part of me also just misses that, honestly."

Alex looked at her curiously then.

Sam sighed, blushing. "Giving blowjobs," she clarified. "I mean, at first it was like... I was helping him because he was in such anguish!" she said, raising her arms dramatically. "Fucking prick," she added. "But then, after a month or so, it was like... something that I just... needed to do."

"You really like giving head, huh?" Alex asked.

Sam shrugged, nodding. "I mean... not just like, Alex. I love it," she said. "God, sometimes I can remember thinking about it constantly from the moment he finished to the following week when I got to do it again. I'm like... addicted to it or something."

"Well... it's no wonder you wanted to suck Dane's dick," Alex said.

Sam sighed deeply, closing her eyes and steadying herself.

"It was stupidly big, wasn't it," Alex said, unable to stop herself.

Sam laughed as soon as she started talking, nodding. "God, it was like... angry looking and he had dick... ooze... or whatever, all over the tip."

Alex sighed and smiled widely.

"God, what the hell is wrong with us two?" Sam asked, playfully eyeing her suspiciously.

"I dunno," Alex replied. "But, I definitely think you need to have sex with Keith more," she said.

Sam shrugged. "Actually, I was thinking that I might dump him," she said. "He's so oblivious to everything."

Alex frowned. "Well, yeah... but he's loyal and safe," she ventured.

Sam shrugged, obviously not wishing to talk about Keith anymore. "Thank you for talking," she said. "You've made me feel a lot better."

Alex smiled and nodded. "It was my pleasure, big sisser," she said playfully.

Sam giggled and rolled her eyes. "Now do I have to let you look at my ass to get you out of my room, or will you let me get ready for school for tomorrow."

"Jesus Sam," Alex said. "I should never have mentioned that I was ogling your badonkadonk"

Sam cackled at the name she'd given it, and Alex left the room, giggling as she did so. She stopped at Dane's door to peer in, but he looked like he was out again, snoring loudly. She shrugged, heading to her room and closing the door behind her. They'd taken care of getting books and everything else they needed for class tomorrow, and she hoped that it was going to go well. She wondered if her near-constant state of arousal would get her or Toni into trouble tomorrow, and briefly considered going and seeing if her twin would lick her to a quick orgasm, but decided against it.

She elected to take a shower and get all cleaned up for tomorrow, instead. After that, she went downstairs and hung out with her parents a little before heading back up and turning in relatively early. As she was laying down, about to go to sleep, her phone rang.

Grumbling, she picked it up and saw that Beck was calling. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 9:30. She sighed, a little annoyed at him, but put on a happy sounding voice and answered the phone.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey gorgeous!" he said. "Looking forward to school tomorrow?"

Alex smirked. "Yeah, first day jitters and all. I was just about to head to bed."

"Yeah?" he asked. "Guess I caught you right in time then!"

She rolled her eyes and placated him with a simple, "Yep!"

"What did you get up to today?" he asked.

"Oh, you know, went and had group sex with my friends and my sister, swallowed cum and got fucked pretty damn good," she thought but didn't say.

"Not much," she said. "Hung out at my friend Kenny's place for a bit."

"Cool," Beck replied, sounding a little lame.

There was an awkward silence and then she finally asked, "What about you?"

He replied with something she didn't pay attention to, and then asked her if he could see her again sometime.

"Sure," she said, smiling. He really was a sweet guy, but he sure did want to take it slow. No wonder she couldn't keep her legs closed.

"Sweet," he said. "I'll text you later this week."

"Sounds like a plan," she said. "Night!" she finished before clicking the phone off with a grumble and setting it back on its charger, and then fell asleep in minutes.

*****

Sam

Waking early, Sam slid out of bed and stretched. After a meal with the twins that their mother had made for them, she went back upstairs and started getting ready for school. She looked through her stuff and began to feel like everything she had was for church.

"Should have gotten Toni and Alex to go shopping," she commented, frowning. She perused her closet a little more but felt like nothing was going to work.

It was a new chapter in her life and that deserved a new look. She figured that if she wanted to change things and how she felt, she should start with what she could definitely control. Clothes were one of those things.

She frowned again, then smiled as an idea struck her. Turning, she left her closet and the room, walking toward Alex's door, but then stopped. Toni was the one she should ask. She'd have the cutest tops and would know what Sam would look good in. She kept walking then and knocked on Toni's door.

"Come in," she called.

Sam entered, seeing Toni pulling a bra on. She couldn't help but glance at the youngest sibling and her near perfect form, quietly admiring her for a second.

"What's up?" Toni asked. Sam understood that she was being sweet and didn't sound at all like the bitch she used to when they conversed in the past.

"Well, I'm feeling like I need to step out of my comfort zone, you know? I mean, I'm feeling pretty good and I want to change things up a little. I don't want to be the same girl that looked like she was going to church every day of the week back in high school.

Toni raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Wow," she said in reply. "I can definitely help with that." She turned and picked up the top she'd chosen to wear that day and slid it on, then headed for her closet. "I'm assuming you want to borrow some nice, slutty clothes?" she asked.

Sam smirked. "I wouldn't say slutty," she said, "but different from what I normally wear, yes."

Toni thought quietly for a second, and Sam smiled when she emerged a few seconds later with a skirt and top combination that she immediately liked.

"You can borrow this for today, but we'll get Daddy's credit card and go shopping for school clothes this weekend," she said.

Sam smiled. "That sounds like a great idea." She took the clothes and immediately slipped them on as Toni came up behind her. The two looked in the mirror as Toni made some minor adjustments, like unbuttoning one more of Sam's buttons on her top and pulling the blouse open a little more.

"You've got some perky boobs, big sister," Toni said. "Let the boys take a look, if you want."

Sam briefly considered the ramifications of sexually provoking the opposite sex but knew that she wasn't the same naive little waif that she was before. She figured she could handle herself, now that she had more of an understanding of male depravity and the lengths they would go to do satisfy their damned urges.

The top wasn't too sexy, but it wasn't too tame either. It seemed to be the right combination for what she was wanting. She smiled and turned to hug her sister, who kissed her on the cheek uncharacteristically.

"Thank you," Sam said, smiling.

Toni smiled back and then turned to the mirror to finish getting dressed. "Any time," she replied. "You look cute in that. Personally, I wouldn't wear panties in that, but I'm kind of a slut."

Giggling, Sam smiled, and then turned and headed down the hall to her room again. A little later, she looked at the time and finally decided that she was ready to go. Kissing her mom goodbye, she headed out and drove the route to school, seeing that she was followed by Toni and Alex, who rode together.

She'd scouted where her classes were going to be and in what buildings, and had decided to park in the big lot near the front of the school, but it was full when she got there, so she chose one of the smaller ones that was a little further away. She was about ten minutes early to her first class, U.S. History to 1865, and as she sat down, she looked around. She didn't see a single person from her high school that she recognized, but there were still a lot of empty seats. She chose one in the middle of the room so as not to appear too eager, and pulled out her phone, waiting patiently.

A few minutes went by, and students started entering one after the other. She began to notice that it was mostly boys that came in, and frowned, wondering if she'd gotten the room wrong. She leaned over to one that had sat down near her and asked if she was in the right class.

He looked up and then went a little glassy-eyed as he looked at her, like a deer in the headlights. "I uh... History I," he said. "With Dr. Fielder," he added.

She smiled, blushing as he stammered an apology and lowered his gaze. It was obvious that he found her attractive and hadn't noticed her when he came in. Or maybe he had and she had just startled him by speaking to him. She giggled internally and looked around.

She saw one other older woman on the far right of the class, at the front. Everyone else in the room was male. She smirked.

"Figures," she whispered quietly, shaking her head. A boy, tall, blond, and handsome, sat down next to her and completed the circle of boys that had moved to sit around her.

"Hey," he said, smiling and leaning over. "I'm Marley," he said, extending his hand.

She smiled and reached out to shake it. "Samantha," she said with a smile.

"I heard the prof for this is old as dirt," he said, smiling. "This should be a breeze."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Is that right?" she asked, only slightly amused.

"Yep," he said, smiling disarmingly. As if on cue, an older man carrying a brown brief case came in and smiled at the class. He opened it up and smiled at the class, then went over to the dry-erase board and wrote the class name and his name, Dr. Fielder.

As Sam listened, he started to talk about the class and handed a stack of papers to the first chair in front of him to pass out.

"Here's your course syllabus," he said. For a few minutes, he went over what was going to go on in the class, what was to be expected, and a few other items. He showed them the book that they'd need and Sam was momentarily baffled that some of the other students didn't have theirs, but then she realized that they were nearly all boys and that was to be expected. She smirked internally and continued listening.

"We'll take a quick roll and then I'll let you get out of here for today. We'll start fresh on Wednesday," he said.

He read through the names and when he got to Samantha Andresani, he paused and looked up. "Only two girls in this class?" he asked, peering over at her.

She smiled and shrugged.

"Poor thing, and all those hairy-legged boys sitting around you too." The professor looked over his glasses at all of them. "Boys will be boys," he said, smirking. "You let me know if they bother you any, okay?" he said.

Sam smiled. "Sure thing," she said, smiling sweetly. The guys surrounding her desk laughed nervously.

Dr. Fielder finished taking roll and dismissed the class. The boys filed out while she waited, and then stood. She stepped out and went down the hallway, stopping at a bench in a sunlit atrium and having a seat. She didn't mind getting out early, if that's what the professor wanted to do, but she had thirty-five minutes until her next class now.

After a few seconds, she pulled out her phone and fiddled around, then looked up when a door opened and a few of the guys in her class came back inside. She sighed internally, seeing their intentions from a mile away.

There were two of them with the boy named Marley this time. He came over, waving as he did so.

"We're headed over to the food court next door to kill time," he told her. "Wanna come hang out?"

She thought quietly for a few seconds, but then stood, smiling. "Sure," she replied.

"Sweet," Marley commented. "This is Kev and this is Murphy," he said, gesturing to the two standing near him.

"Hi," Sam said, waving at the two. The four began to walk back outside and slowly made their way to the food court where Murphy offered to buy Sam a soda.

"I'll take a water," she said, smiling again. This was nice, she decided. Boys were talking to her and they weren't being all creepy and trying to grope her or get her to suck their dicks.

As soon as she thought about being forced to suck Pastor Dickhead's cock, though, she immediately began to wonder what the three boys were packing and had to shake the thoughts from her head with an irritated sigh.

During the walk over, she'd learned that Kev was short for Kevin, and Murphy's first name was Desmond, but he hated that.

"That's like me though," Marley had said. "My first name is fuckin' Eugene, so I go by my middle name."

"Aww," Sam said. "I've always kinda had a soft spot for the name Eugene."

Marley looked a little perplexed for a moment, but he recovered quickly.

"So, you live in the dorms?" Murphy asked.

Sam shook her head. "I live at home with the folks," she said, smiling. "I'm a local."

"Oh, no shit?" he asked. "You can show us where all the good parties are at then."

She snickered and shrugged. "I was a pretty tame high school kid," she confessed. "My sisters would know more."

Murphy was nice, but very tall. He was a lighter-skinned than most black guys she knew, but the other two were as white as she was.

They talked for a little while longer until she saw the conversation turning to sports, something she didn't know much about. Murphy and Kev had their own conversation going about basketball while Marley turned his attention back to her.

"So, you get out much?" he asked.

She smiled. "Yes, I have a boyfriend Marley," she said.

He laughed. "Am I that transparent?"

She shrugged. "It's sweet though. You're nice and good looking. I'm flattered."

He blushed. "Well, hell, you're a damn knockout, and I would never have forgiven myself if I hadn't taken my chances."

She laughed. "Thank you. I hope that you'll still talk with me, though. I've been feeling a little out of sorts lately. I could use a good friend."

He smiled. "The dreaded friend word. Nooooo!" he said dramatically.

She snickered and shook her head. "You're embarrassing yourself," she said.

"Nahh," he said, grinning goofily. "It's a new place, new friends. I can be the cool, suave guy that I always wanted to be in high school."

She sighed, shaking her head in dismay.

"So, what's his name?" he asked.

She turned, looking at him. "Who?"

"Forgot about him already. That's the power of the Marley-man," he said, smiling.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, my boyfriend."

He grinned and nodded.

"Keith," she said. "But to be honest, I've been thinking about dumping him."

Marley smiled briefly and then adopted an obviously fake concerned face. "What did he do?" he asked.

She looked down in thought, to which Marley added, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want. I'm not trying to pry."

Sam shook her head. "No, it's okay. He's just... frustrating. We've been a thing since I was old enough to be interested in boys and he's always been sweet and loyal. He's just... oblivious," she said.

Marley looked at her, a little confused.

She smirked. "Well..." she said, sighing and turning to look at him, "like if we were sitting here and he came by, he wouldn't realize that you were hitting on me, even if we were like, talking about sex or something."

"Ah," he replied. "I see."

"He's just... safe and naive I guess, though that kind of feels like the wrong word." Sam fell silent, realizing that she shouldn't be bad-mouthing her boyfriend, especially around a guy that asked her out.

"Well, that's a shame," he said at length. "Have you talked to him about it?"

She shook her head and fiddled with the edge of her skirt. "No, I just... I don't know where I'd even begin."

He chuckled and there was a pregnant pause between them. "Well, the offer stands," he said.

"Does this mean you'll be my History buddy?" she asked.

He smirked. "I think the whole class is going to want to be your buddy, Samantha," he replied.

She giggled and turned, looking at the other two for a second. "You know what?" she said. "Call me Sam."

He half-smiled, clearly not getting the difference in her being called Sam versus Samantha.

"You don't like Samantha?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Maybe I'll tell you the difference in Sam and Samantha some time."

He chuckled, still a bit wary and obviously curious about what she was talking about.

She smiled and checked her phone, then stood. "I'm off to my next class," she said. "I'll see you Wednesday?"

"Definitely," he said. "Take care... Sam."

She grinned and turned. "Bye Kev, Murphy," she said, waving sweetly. "See you Wednesday!"

They both smiled and waved, calling "Bye Samantha," to her as she walked toward her next building.

1...345678