All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 09'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Sam Innocent

You should avoid turning Sam into a complete slut like the other two. She is a much more interesting character this way. Maybe include Alex into the mix, but I think it would be a waste to just make her another Toni like you did with Alex. You could also have her experiment more with fetishes, seeing as how Keith wouldn't say no, to add some spice, and accommodate her sexual awakening, instead of just the same pattern of She sleeps with someone different, or more than one, yet again.

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I hope everyone is enjoying the story! Contact me if you have questions or feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being patient

Except for the opening scene and conversation with Alex and Brie, this chapter was a little slow. But that's ok. You can feel the buildup in this chapter so much, it's almost palpable. You don't know what's coming next, but you know it's going to something good. Sometimes you have to have less in order to have more. Excellent chapter, per usual.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Would really like it if Sam and Keith forget to lock the door and while they are fucking in Cowgirl, Alex and/or Toni walk in on them fucking. Would like for a 2 or 3 girls on one guy sex orgy result, with Toni or Alex teaching Keith and Sam more about sex.

Or maybe Dane already being at home walking in on them, with Sam trapping a naked Keith in her by wrapping her legs around him with Dane being cool about everything, maybe even joining in, with a double penetration or a spit roast.

Would also love for Keith to reveal more to Sam about what he observes about her, with them having a real heart to heart about Pastor Dickhead and what he did with both of them.

Gazman66Gazman66over 4 years ago
A great story.

A fantastic story, becoming better than “ A lucky Man” Love the development of Sam. Am looking forward to when The twins fuck Sam & Sam loves being like her sisters but also different as in building her own sexual awareness as to also showing the way for the twins to follow her direction in becoming a sexually active exhibionist.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Awesome, 5 Stars As Usual!

Loved this chapter, your writing is amazing and i love this series. My own personal feelings thou is that whether they admit it or not to themselves, Toni, Alex And Samantha are all sluts lol. I personally would not date any of them after they've been with so mny guys. I did enjoy the chapter a lot thou and another 5 star rating from me. Thou i prefer exclusive/loyal relationships. Keep up the amazing work and well done.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
A Suggestion

Maybe its to late in this series, but for your next one or even this one, try having a character that is extremely loyal and has strog morals when it comez to that. While you know i love this story i do mourn he fact that the siblings are so slutty sometimes. Anyway good job & 5 stars.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
P.S.

Keith is a good guy, i feel bad for him thou that Samantha is cheating on him, since she flashed those guys at the gym and she flashed her college history friends. I know a lot of people may not consider that cheating but i do, poor Keith lol. Anyway cant wait for chapter 10 and JTSOU Part 2. Keep The Amazing Work Up.

toobytoobyover 4 years ago
Great developments!

I love the direction you're going with Brie and Alex and their tryst. I can see a lot of fun between the whole Logan family and the twins. Also, I really love Sam's newfound sluttiness mixed in with her innocence. Thanks MC for your vivid imagination, character development, and juggling of 3 or more stories all at once. It's kinda cool how they're all taking place in the same area of Texas, with little overlaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story and character development

The character development of Sam from the previous chapters to this one is amazing. I’m loving every chapter even more than the last keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No loyal relationships?

It appears that this author always turns every female in his stories into full fledged sluts either cheating (or at least not communicating) on their husbands or boyfriends. Alex’s normal friendship with Kenny and the nerd pack has been destroyed by the sex. Also Alex is not capable of any kind of loyal relationship while under Toni’s spell. Toni and Wade have an “understanding” but he is left in the dark about her slutty activities. Would love to see his reaction if he found out about sex with her brother or her gang banging the nerds. Now Keith, the most loyal boyfriend, is being cheated on by Sam with a guy she barely knows, after just having sex, with him still in the room. Wow! It also appears she will soon have sex with Wade? Don’t understand why the author is turning Sam into a slut and ruining the contrast with her sisters?

The story is now very predictable loosing all guilt and suspense. Everyone knows about where they work and their promiscuous ways. They never get caught cheating on their so called boyfriends. Also, nobody, after all this time, ever gets caught by their parents having sex in the house.

I also think it would be an interesting development if one of the daughters got dumped by their boyfriend or rejected, after dating a handsome alpha guy looking for a loyal relationship, as a result of their slutty ways.

Still a good story though!

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

We love this story ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES