All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 10'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definetly MORE

I am a pervert and love the idea of "loving" families which cross the taboo line into incest.

That said, I would love to see the following...

-Sam, Alex and Toni all working topless at Double D's

-Keith being pulled into an incestuous threesome by Toni and Sam

-Sam fucking her brother Dane

-A family sevensome, with Sally and Hannah joining in on the incestuous fun.

-Alex's boyfriend getting naked and finally fucking Alex

-A family tensome as the 5 siblings and the boyfriends of Toni, Sam, & Alex join Sally and Hannah in a sex orgy at Danny's or Dane's apartment on say New Year's Eve

-Toni gets her siblings and their significant others all involved in pornography

-The parents find out and join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crossover

Kara and Kimber! How did I miss that? And the studio too. I love crossovers, MC! They don't need to become permanent characters in each other's stories, but various people popping up in each other's storylines is awesome! Movies, television, print, I just really dig crossovers. We do all live in the same world, after all. Emily, LWL, LM, MSMM, even JTSOU. Intermittent appearances bring a freshness to stories. I hope you can intertwine them all with cameos! And very much looking to that LM 20 chapter! Kudos on innovation. 5* as per usual with your tales.

toobytoobyover 4 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Yeah, you did it again MC. I love how Keith agreed to be Sam's "sex servant". Also, having Danny and Dane spit roast Alex was amazing! Sally and Dane got little sis again! The family dynamics just keeps getting better!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

Well I'm mad that Literotica didn't notify this was out and I found it two weeks later, but very hot nonetheless. Your build up to the sex play was excellent as usual. Since she did nothing this chapter I hope for big things from Toni next go around. Maybe some play with Sam and Keith?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
Another 5 ☆s

I'd love to see Toni get with Sam and Keith.

One thing we missed in the foursome, Danny never got to fuck Alex. I don't remember if he fucked Sally or not. It seemed like he only liked getting head.

Plus, at least one of the sisters needs to go airtight.

Just some suggestions and my opinion. But since I can't write nearly as well as you....

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Nice

love this series and got used to the anything goes stuff, thou irl id dump my gf if she was like Alex... i like exclusivity anf loyalty lol. Anyway 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
why not?

At this point you would think that the brothers would be ok with bouncing their balls off each other so they could DP the girls. No big deal and by now anything goes, right? They would not even know. Trust me

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

Amazing yet again . Five stars from us ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES