All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 11'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Wonderful! And to anon 1, this is fantasy world. STDs dont exist here. Get over it. And MC, I love the crossover aspect. I have always loved crossovers. A cameo by. character here. A scene by another there. I believe you could meld all your stories into one universe, where we occasionally see characters from one story pop up in another. And that includes JTSOU. It's a great idea, one that frankly I'm surprised more authors dont utilize. 5 big stars and already waiting for whatever story comes out next month.

Jedd

Here_For_PornHere_For_Pornabout 4 years ago
Love everything you make!

I can’t give you enough praise! The way you describe everything makes it seem like I’m there! (By the way, I finished reading “Just the six of us” close to a year ago, and just did my second read-through of it in only two days. It was just as good as I remembered, and is easily my favorite thing I have ever read. Therefore, I am TOTALLY in favor of you revisiting it.) I love the way that you develop characters and stories, and that you always take the time to make sure you get everything right. Sorry for rambling here, I just had so much to say.

toobytoobyabout 4 years ago
Another one hit out of the park!

Man MC, you did it again! These sisters definitely live in a great family. And of course I love that the twins are going to Camille's photo studio. Poor Keith and Beck don't know what's about to hit them, but hopefully they like it. Wade already knows ;) And big brothers Danny and Dane have the world by the tits, literally. Keep on keepin' on bro!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Disappointed Me?

Never!! You never do and I don't think you could your standards seem so high, I like the way you stretch out scenarios and situations to their nth! degree it keeps us all on the same page (or the next one). I can't imagine where you got the idea for this family from and to have one member going through such stress with the pastor allowing you to show the genuine love and care they have for each other, not just being a group of airheads certainly gives the stories and situations credibility. I should like to inhabit their world but as that's not possible I shall just wait for you to finish the next chapter.

Mael99Mael99about 4 years ago
Loving it

I've liked your other series, too. The characters are well done and believable even if their dialogue can be a tiny bit stiff (clinical?) at times.

But foremost, you've got good pacing. The ending to Just The Six of Us can be overlooked if the rumor is true.

Lastly, I'm hoping for Toni and Alex to make a Sammie sandwich that lasts for several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your stories

A part 2 of Just the Six of Us would be amazing, especially if the story somehow returned to just the 5 siblings together as it started. Great job as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can't get hard

Binge reading this series was a bad idea. Initially I jerked so much that by the end I couldn't even get hard. Nevertheless great stories except some editing issues (wrong names).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuckold Wade

Wade is portrayed by Tony as a total cuckold boyfriend in spite of his macho persona. It appears he is clueless about Tony’s gangbangs and other exploits behind his back. It would be a great story line for him to find out about her gangbangs with the nerds and sex with the parents and get totally disgusted and dump her. Be interesting to see if Tony and Alex have any remorse over it?

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved it as usual xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writer

I have read a couple of your stories and will probably read them all eventually. You are a great writer and actually put some story into your writing which I appreciate. Loved just the 6 of us.

I really don't like Bryce, just a dick move on your friends no matter what. But even more then that, I am leary when the female characters can't control themselves. Getting into the inability to stop themselves or others, is arguably not giving consent, which is rape. No matter that she smiled in the mirror after. Sam was fine with the pastor and wife until the he pushed her past her hard rule and then found out how she had been used by others as well. I am concerned that Alex or new Sam will get into a situation that she will then regret at the least, or mentally /physically damage them.

Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely hate Bryce.

In my eyes what he did to Alex was almost rape.

I mean he clearly saw that Alex couldn't control her sex drive and cold heartedly took advantage of it.

Even though he claims in the previous chapters he would never do something like that to Beck and then he does exactly that.

I would recommend that the dear author remove Beck and the Bryce asshole from the story as soon as possible.

Spike1969Spike1969over 1 year ago

Love your stories. I like how you take your time and develop the characters. I was a little surprised that Alex was the first to do anal instead of Toni, AND with her brother, the biggest dick she knew, AND right after trying to get both brothers’ giant dicks into her pussy, AND as part of her first DP, AND with no lube. She mentioned that she took time to “clean” herself, so she was prepared for anal, but didn’t think that maybe for her first time she might need more than a little spit. I thought that her first anal would have been Kenny or she could have went really tiny with Eric. Just my thoughts. Overall, great job as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES