All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 13'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always

You always deliver. And even though it would be beyond primitive to have a story from you daily, reality dictates that cant happen, and I'm grateful for your monthly offerings. It gives us something to look forward to. Five stats, as always.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Definitely

Obviously Alex is going over to Beck's & Bryce's apartment where she will have more sex. I would like to see 2 things with that. First if Alex is going to stay with Beck, he needs to learn how to fuck her properly, so she isn't frustrated with him and leaves him for another guy, which she was going to do. Second, if she is going to keep going over there, she has to get gang banged at least once by the five guys, between playing video games.

Also obvious is Sam will next go confront Dane about watching the video of Pastor Dickhead fucking her mouth, while she is blindfolded and topless. I would love to see 2 more things come from that. First, Sam and her cousin-brother Dane end up fucking each other. Second, Dane admits to having had both Alex and Toni sexually as well and explains to Sam how that happened.

Eventually would love to see all five siblings get sexually involved with each other and the parents to join in at some point, maybe in a 2 family orgy with the Logans and their kids.

Also would love to eventually see Sam join Alex and Toni in posing for naked pornographic pictures and videos, alongside Duncan and Kelly Thomas, with maybe Kara added in to make it 5 women on one big cocked guy.

iam_william_willover 3 years ago
discord gang

Lovely chapter once again, MC. Very Interested where this is going

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
I want to see the video

Other than that, I agree with the Anonymous entitled Most Definitely. Except I don't like parent/offspring incest, specifically father/daughter. Otherwise, I would love for both families to get together.

toobytoobyover 3 years ago
Glad to see you're back!

Yeah MC, you've got your mojo back. MSMM and LWL are pretty hot these days. Hopefully you'll figure out where you are with LM. But no worries, I've got faith in you. Getting one story a month is difficult for me, but it'll be OK. Glad to see the mention of Jessie at Double Ds! The orgasm coma with Alex was very fun, along with the help from Cindy Logan....

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Those were the days.

Huh! I wish, I wish I inhabited their universe. Sex joyous sex. Looking forward to future chapters.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Well done, amazing chapter!

5 stars ofc from me, keep it up!

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Great writing

I am a big fan of your writing and can't wait for your next chapters. I am not a fan of Bryce, but in general I dislike anyone with the over the top, gods gift to women mentality, especially when she seems to often have an inability to saying no to him, like she has no choice. No choice being something I am uncomfortable with.

I know there have been some flashes of more depth to him then that first impression but hard to get past first impressions sometimes, especially when he keeps going back to it, are the flashes of depth fake? I am also unsure about the storyline of using Beck just because cheating /sneaking behind a friend's back turns them on, again just my own big on honesty thing. What happens to their "relationship" once she has been successfully stolen and will someone like Bryce really be ok with the amount of sex with others (specifically other guys) she is having? Sucks that Beck is bad in bed but all his friends are willing to go behind his back with her? Shitty friends no matter how hot she is or how bad at sex he is, again honesty.

I do like that she is still with her nerd friends after she has woken up to her sexiness and even her popular sister has learned to appreciate who they are. That they are average and not liked just because they turn out to be hung like porn stars.

skittleRayneskittleRayneover 3 years ago

yesss!!! I love it!!! I'm glad Keith is sorry but tbh screw him!! i don't like him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hope Sam does not become just another slut

I hope the Lucky Man Story (LM) crossover of Sam in the glory hole booth at the Mess Around is a one time event. Would hate to see her turned into a complete slut like her sisters. Even worse would be seeing Sam getting involved with porn star Kelly and/or joining the insatiable women who have a weekly orgy at the Mass Around with every guy they can. Would be great to have at least one character (like Kara in LM) in this story series that is a sexual woman who has emotional attachments. While I like both these stories the author seems hell bent on turning every women in both stories into nothing more than a fuck buddy to every guy (or gal) they meet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I made it to Ch 13 but I can’t anymore. I love your stories but there isn’t a likeable character anywhere in this one. I kept hoping, but it’s not happening.

It’s like every single person is just a bigger piece of shit as the story goes on.

And honestly, I apologize for not liking it because I do love your other stories. I’m not trying to just be an anonymous asshole

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

Loved that whole chapter ❤️ 5 yet again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES