My Sister Made Me Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled and shook his head. "Not at all," he said, waving a hand dismissively. "It's awesome to have a girlfriend that's cool with that kinda shit."

"Good," she said, looking at him again. "Cuz I totally am."

"So, does anyone ever try and grab you or anything?" Travis asked. "And I didn't just out you, by the way. He asked how it went at the restaurant at Bryce's birthday and I accidentally mentioned how great your tits looked."

"Gee thanks," she said, rolling her eyes in his direction.

"Dude, Vince," Bryce said, "How much do you suck at this? She's not even really paying attention and she's beating your ass."

"Didn't I just hear how I was beating the crap out of the rest of you?" Vince said.

"Shit, we need to get some rich dudes over here and pull a "White Men Can't Jump" scam on them," Marvin said.

She hadn't seen the movie and looked over at him curiously. "Huh?"

"Wesley Snipes before he went crazy and Woody Harrelson movie?" he said.

"They both play games of pickup B-Ball for money," Vince said. "Wesley Snipes tells the guys they're scamming that he'll beat them with any player. The other players are looking around and see Woody lookin' all goofy, and pick him, not knowing that he knows Wesley Snipes and can actually ball."

Marvin grinned, nodding. "That's what I'm saying. We get some tournament shit going on and put money on it, then lose, and then make a second bigger bet that they can choose whoever they want in the apartment and that person is gonna beat they ass. You know they'd choose the good-lookin' chick every time!"

Alex paused the game and laughed but liked the idea. "So, you wanna use me to make money?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

He stopped laughing for a second, realizing how she was putting it, but then must've seen that she was screwing with him and nodded. "Yeah, exactly!"

She laughed again, un-pausing the game and resuming kicking her partner's ass. "So, Travis, what was your question?"

"Do you... like... get groped and shit at work?" he asked.

She smirked, shaking her head. "Yeah, I get grabbed sometimes. But, I'm not ever in danger of being raped or whatever. There's security guards and cameras around, so if I wanted, they could get in some serious trouble. You guys see that video of that waitress slapping the shit out of that guy?"

"Yooo," Marvin said animatedly. "For real dude! She knocks the fuck outta that guy."

"Called the cops on him too," Beck added.

"Yeah, but who does that shit in public?" Bryce asked. "I mean it's one thing to screw around a grab some chick's tits that's in your own house, but dude just grabbed her ass."

"I think the difference is that I work at a place that shows off my tits, so there's the expectation that you're supposed to look at them, you know?" she asked, glancing behind her at Bryce, who nodded in response. "This was at a bar, I think, and the guy was with his wife and kids."

"What a slime," Beck added. "I didn't know he was with his family."

Alex nodded. "So, yeah, when I get groped, I could technically call the cops," she said. "When it does happen, though, it's usually during a picture, and I figure that if they are brave enough to get photographic evidence of them breaking the law, then I can let a harmless little grope slide."

She ripped Vince's character in half, then pouted playfully at him as he scowled at her.

"Git gud," she said, causing the guys to laugh and jeer at him.

"So, do most of the waitresses there have that same, relaxed attitude that you got?" Marvin asked, partially interrupting her.

"You wanting to go and grope some titties?" she asked, smirking and looking over at him.

"Hell yeah," he said, grinning. "No, I'm just curious. You obviously can't do that shit most other places, so I'm kind of shocked that dudes are getting away with it there."

"Well, it's not like it happens all the time, or even every shift. Usually the guy is a little drunk or is goaded into it by friends," she said, raising an eyebrow meaningfully at the group. "But... some girls mind... some don't."

"Toni?" Beck asked.

She snickered. "Toni is one girl that definitely wouldn't mind," she said. "Well, probably," she amended.

"Aw, shit, Toni's her sister," Travis said, snapping his fingers. "I didn't realize."

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Seriously?" she asked.

"Dude, you're fuckin' dumb," Vince said. "They're fuckin' identical twins."

Travis grinned and shrugged, and the matter was dropped. "So, Toni doesn't mind a grope or two?" he asked.

Alex smirked. "She's unpredictable. You can't just go up and grab her tits, she'll knock the piss out of you. Or, she'll tell me, and I'll do it."

The guys laughed easily.

"So, you're fine with a grope or a hand on the ass," Vince said. "You're a hot chick though, so you're probably used to shit like that."

"Aww, thanks," she said, enjoying at the compliment. "Yes and no, honestly."

"Honestly, though, you don't mind being groped and grabbed?" Bryce asked.

"Manhandled?" she asked.

He nodded.

She smirked, shrugging. For the next several minutes, she told them the whole story about her being groped in high-school and being oblivious to it. She found it amusing how guys seemed to listen so intently whenever she told this particular story. It was almost as if they were realizing that they had missed out, whether they'd gone to her school or not.

"So, they kept doing it when you had obviously figured it out?" Beck asked.

She nodded. "They sensed that I liked it, I guess," she said, shrugging.

"Liked it?" Marvin asked.

"Well, think about it. I've always been tomboyish. My twin is the one that flirted with all the guys and went on dates. My best friends are three nerdy guys and all we do is play video games and goof off."

The guys had given up on beating her, so she was playing through single player mode while she talked.

"So, when I got this body and these breasts, thanks to puberty, I was totally oblivious to its effect on people. Then, I find out that I have this power over men..." she said, pausing for effect, "and how incredibly brazen and stupid they can be when I'm doing the simplest things, it's insane! But, it's also a little intoxicating. Guys are actually brave enough to reach up and grab my breasts in a sexual manner in today's world? What's not hot about that?" she asked.

"Simplest things?" Bryce asked.

"Oh, come on," she said. "I know you know what I'm talking about. Like, have any of you ever gotten a hard-on from just watching a girl brush her hair, or like, swimming or something innocent like that?"

They all grinned and nodded, admitting they had.

"Well, shit you've got me at full mast and we ain't even seen them puppies," Marvin said, lewdly grabbing his crotch and jiggling it.

She laughed along with the others, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere.

"Y'all want pizza?" Marvin asked. There were murmurs of assent and the group called in an order.

"Shit, we need to see if he'll give it to us for free if Alex shows him her tits," Travis said, drawing laughs.

She grinned. "I don't think they're nice enough to get free food," she said.

"Oh, come on," Beck said. "You've never seen those videos where the girl answers the door topless or naked?"

She smirked. "Well, yeah, but they still pay them in those. Answering the door topless is more for the thrill of doing it. But, if you guys really want me to, I will."

The thrill of misbehaving like that sent a shot of excitement rocketing through her, and she felt her pussy grow a little wetter.

"Hell yeah," Beck said, grinning.

"So, do you mind me asking you a pretty personal question?" Vince asked.

She shrugged.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

"Nope," she said simply.

"Guy or girl?" Travis asked.

"Well, my first time was with a guy," she replied.

"You've had both?" he asked, all five of them looking over at her.

"Both," she confirmed. "And no, it's not my sister," she lied.

"What?" he replied. "People actually think that?"

"Dude, where have you been?" Bryce asked. "That's like... one of the hottest things about jerking off to twin porn."

Alex smirked. "Guys, and women, for that matter, do tend to ask that. Shit, my friends growing up used to joke about me bringing her over so they could watch us make out and go down on each other."

The guys laughed and she made a show of rolling her eyes as if eating her sister's pussy was just too far out there.

"So, you're bisexual?" Bryce confirmed.

"Aren't you?" she shot back, drawing raucous laughter again.

He grinned, shaking his head. "Alright," he said, smirking.

"Yes," she said. "I like to eat pussy. But... sucking dick would have to be my favorite sexual past time. I love it."

"Really?" several of them asked.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise and looked back and around at them. "Why is that weird?"

"Alex, come on, you're just saying this shit to sound cool, right?" Marvin asked. "Ain't no girl gonna admit to liking her titties being grabbed by strangers, eatin' pussy, and loving sucking a dick."

She frowned. "You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. Beck's the one that's going to benefit later."

He grinned at his friends.

"So, you ain't fuckin' with us?" Vince asked. "You like sucking dick?"

She sighed. "What's so weird about that?"

"Sweetheart," Bryce cut in. "No girl, that we've ever dated, any of us," he said, pointing at the other four guys in the room, "has ever liked giving blowjobs. Tolerate? Sure. Like? Hell no."

Alex shrugged. "First, I didn't say like, I said love. Second, I'm not most girls." Glancing around, they didn't look convinced. "Come on, you've never heard Wade talking about Toni sucking his dick?"

The guys laughed. "Toni digs it too?" Beck asked.

"Twins," Alex said, looking at him confused and shrugging.

"So, you're not fuckin' with us," Marvin said. "If you weren't dating Beck, we could just walk over and grab your titties right now," he said.

She giggled. "God, you boys," she said. "First of all, Beck and I decided to take it slow. We're just fuck buddies for now, but he still gets to consider me his girlfriend and dote on me, take me on dates and buy me flowers and all that other girly shit," she said, winking at him.

"Yay," Beck said, weakly, obviously joking.

"But technically he hasn't put the moves on me yet," she added, shrugging. "And secondly, I told you it doesn't bother me. Yes, you can walk over right now and grab my girls," she said. Laughing, she shook her head at them. "It's just amazing to me that you can't accept that a girl can like the same things a guy likes."

"Well, you're not like any girl we've ever met, Alex," Vince said a little defensively.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Let me tell you non-believers a thing or two that you should know about me. One, I love being naked. You can consider me an exhibitionist, because I've recently gotten to where I love being naked. Two, you can't embarrass me," she said. "I'm not sure why, but you could tear my clothes off in front of a crowd of people and I would just go with it. Three," she said, looking at the guys, and giggling as she saw them all looking at her. "I've already mentioned that I love sucking dick, so just accept it. You three were asleep when I gave Beck a blowjob the last time I was here."

"No shit?" Vince asked, looking over at his friend.

Beck's grin was very wide as he nodded.

"Yo, she swallow?" Marvin asked, looking directly at him.

"Dude," he replied, raising his hands in disbelief and gesturing that Alex was standing there.

"Four," she said. "I swallow."

The guys laughed at that and carried on raucously for a minute or so, causing her to grin. Beck laughed, obviously appreciating her making him look good.

"I get that all that shit is probably true," Bryce said. "But... why? Why do you like this stuff?"

She hadn't really considered that and paused the game while she quietly thought about it.

"I guess... probably because being groped and manhandled is a serious turn on. Sucking cock really gets my motor running, and being topless is fun for everyone, not mention watching guys watch me is also a serious turn-on."

"Shit, new house rule," Marvin said. "Alex gotta be topless when she over here kickin' our asses at this shit."

The group laughed in response, and she paused the game, exiting out to the main screen and handing it over to Vince. Conversation turned to sports for a few minutes, and after another ten minutes the doorbell rang. Surprising them, Alex paused what she was doing and stood, turning and pulling her low-cut shirt off, and quickly losing her bra.

"Yo...." Travis said, grinning. "Gat dayum!"

Tossing the garment to Beck with a wink, she reached for the wad of cash that Marvin was holding, and turned to open the door. An older man holding a couple of pizzas was standing outside the door, and his eyes went wide.

"Jesus," he said, causing the guys inside to laugh loudly.

Alex grinned. "It's a dare," she said, shrugging. "Here you go, handsome," she said with a wink as she took the pizza, handed him the money, then closed the door.

The guys clapped and cheered as she grinned, holding the pizzas just below the bottom curve of her breasts. She chanced a look at Beck, but he looked like he was having a blast, and was enjoying the hell out of her antics.

"Who wants what?" she called out. "You guys sit, I'll bring it to you," she said, seeing them stand.

"Shit, okay," Marvin replied, grinning widely. "When can you move in, cuz that motherfucker Bryce is gettin' kicked the fuck out."

"Motherfucker you're the couch surfer," he shot back. "If anyone's leaving, you know it's your broke ass."

She giggled, looked over at Bryce as he spoke.

"Paper plates?" she asked, raising her hands questioningly.

He nodded and stood, coming over to join her in the kitchen as she began to ask what they all wanted. Piling some pizza on a paper plate he handed her, she stepped around the counter and went to drop it off at Marvin's lap.

"Thanks sugar-tits," he said, grinning and making a show of staring wide eyed at her breasts, so she pushed his face away and rolled her eyes, pretending she didn't enjoy every second of it.

Coming back around the corner of the cabinet, she whimpered quietly and briefly went weak in the knees. Standing in the kitchen, hidden from the view of the others, Bryce was leaning against the fridge and holding his gorgeous cock in one hand, stroking it and flashing his stupidly cute grin at her.

"Fuck you," she mouthed at him.

Looking into the living room for a second, she saw that the guys were laughing and talking about something on T.V. Turning back, she saw him nodding his head and pointing at the floor in front of him. Looking back to the living room for a second, she was glad to see that not a single thing had changed, and she immediately turned back to stare longingly at the girthy wonder displayed before her.

"Fuck...." she whined quietly, stamping her feet quietly in defeat and causing him to laugh.

Unable to stop herself, she stepped up and kissed him quietly for a few seconds, then silently dropped to her knees. Obediently, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, felt her arousal swelling within her as she thought about how slutty she was being. She moaned as she felt the bulbous head of the large shaft pushing at her sore throat and whimpered when she felt his hand on the back of her head, pulling. Lost in the desire to please the confident bastard, she lost track of time and let him thrust his cock against the back of her throat for a solid thirty seconds. Wanting nothing more in that moment then to feel his orgasmic thrusts against her face, feel his hands ferociously pulling her head against his pelvis, and taste the warm, succulent nectar that she knew must be ready to burst from the head.

But... instead, she suddenly remembered the pizza and where she was, and whimpered in defeat quietly. Looking up at him sadly, she sucked hard one last time and stood back up, dropping her hand to his cock and grabbing the paper plate from his hand angrily.

Stepping up to the counter again, she called out to Vince and asked what he wanted. As he replied, she sighed quietly, staring down as she stroked the gorgeous cock, shiny and wet with her saliva. Pulling him up tight up against her side, she faced the living room and made sure that he faced the opposite direction.

"If you aren't careful, you'll make a mess," he said, winking at her.

She whimpered, smirking at him, then looked back at the group as she piled Vince's order on a plate.

"You already have," she said quietly and turned to flash a mischievous look at him.

He looked at her curiously, then and glanced to the living room. She bit her lips then, feeling his hand forcing its way into the front of her pants and past the waistband of her panties. His warm fingers pushed into her gooey slit and she steadied herself on a pizza box sitting on the counter, fighting hard to keep from moaning.

Standing there for a few long moments, she clutched at his arm and let herself enjoy what he was doing. Opening her eyes, she glared at him weakly.

"Fuck you," she whimpered pitifully, pulling his hand out and spinning away.

"If you beg me to I will," he whispered back, making her go weak in the knees again.

Clearing her throat, she went and dropped Vince's order off, then walked back to the kitchen.

"Beck, what can I get you?" she asked.

Beck glanced back, calling out what he wanted before turning back around.

Once in the kitchen, both of them resumed their previous spots. Fighting to maintain her composure, she contented herself with gripping Bryce's cock with one hand and putting pizza on a plate with the other. He gently pumped his girth into her fist for a few seconds, but then caught her by surprise. Whimpering, she felt him swing around behind her and kiss her neck. It was only a peck, but it sent a shiver of pleasure through her, and she had to force her eyes back open. Seeing that, at any moment, anyone of the guys in the living room could turn and look at the two and see that they were misbehaving, she groaned, feeling a throb of pleasure pulse through her pussy.

Forcing herself to focus, she put Beck's pizza on a plate and elbowed Bryce in the ribs as she spun away, going over to give Beck his plate of food and even lowering her face to kiss him.

He grinned at her, obliging himself with a fleeting grope of her breasts. She whimpered internally but steeled her resolve again and went back to the kitchen.

"Travis?" she called, standing a good foot away from Bryce this time.

Apparently, it didn't matter to Bryce where she was standing or how easily the others could see them. Travis called out what he wanted and she quickly started to pull the pieces out, but groaned quietly when she felt Bryce's fingers pop open the button on her jeans, his fingers deftly pulling it open and the zipper with it.

"How wet is that pussy now?" he asked quietly, sliding his hand in the back of her pants and down, probing briefly at her asshole and then sliding into her pussy from behind.

Despite her attempts not to, she bent over and pushed her butt backwards, whimpering quietly in protest when he slid his hand back out of her. Standing back up straight, she cleared her throat and grabbed another plate. Two hands gripped either side of her hips and pulled, and she felt the head of his cock push through her thighs and up, into the fabric of her jeans. He withdrew quickly though, apparently unwilling to satisfy himself with just a little naughty rubbing.

Closing her eyes, she silently begged him to rip her clothes off and claim her pussy then and there, his roommates be damned. To her inner voice's delight, his hands slid her blue jeans down a bit, past the curve of her hips and stopping just below her butt. Glancing back, she saw him look at her and wink.

123456...9