My Sister Made Me Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah, fuck," he groaned, his cockhead swelling in her mouth.

Happily whimpering as she felt the burst of warmth filling her mouth, Alex moaned in appreciation and took what he was giving. Three times he groaned in pleasure, his cock swelling and releasing, and soon she had a mouthful and sucked up the shaft as she looked up at him.

"Wuh moah," she said, her mouth full of cum as she pointed at her phone.

Smirking down at her, he pointed the phone in her general direction as she leaned close to his gooey cock head and posed for him, opening her mouth to show the load of cum. The phone clicked and she swallowed, sucking the cockhead again and swallowing what she found of the remnants.

"Yummy," she said, smacking her lips and then standing and grabbing her phone.

He grinned, laying back on his bed, as she chuckled at him. Stopping off in the restroom to check and make she didn't look like she'd been fucked, she saw that that was exactly what she looked like. Taking a few minutes to re-style her hair and apply a bit more makeup from her purse, she nodded, satisfied that she looked better than before.

Turning, she left the bathroom and found her clothes, pulled them on and then slipped on her shoes.

"Bye," she said, looking at him in amusement as he recovered in the same spot he had been.

"See you soon," he called out weakly.

Turning, she hit the stairs and jogged down, waving at Cindy as she passed, heading to the door.

"Bye," Cindy called, waving and looking over at her mischievously.

Alex grinned, opening the door handle and hesitated a moment, but then turned, shaking her head as she left. She would have loved to stay and play with Mrs. Logan, or any one of the family, but she really did need to go see the other guys. Practically skipping to her car, she paused just upon reaching the door and sent a text to Beck.

"Hey," she sent. "I'm free now. You and the guys still want to see my boring ass?"

"Heck yeah!" Beck replied quickly. "We've been counting the minutes!"

Happily she hopped into her car and pulled out. At the first stop light she came to, she flipped through the pictures and came to the one of her with the cum in her mouth, quickly sending it off to Bryce.

"On my way," she texted. "Better not kiss me hello, though."

Her phone buzzed in response a few times, but she didn't look at it and simply waited for the light to turn green. As soon as it did, she dropped it to her lap and accelerated with a wide grin on her face.

*****

Sam

Lying in bed that evening, Sam was going over the day in her head. She'd finished her shift out and driven home. After a quick shower, she slid into her sheets and lay quietly, thinking about all that had transpired. She couldn't put her finger on exactly what, but something was bothering her about what Brandon had said.

He'd watched it 7 times. Ridiculous, but she didn't think he would have lied about that. He'd seen how upset she'd been.

He mentioned that four of those times were the day before. That was two for her and two for him. She frowned and picked up her phone.

"Are you up?" she texted.

He answered quickly, sending back, "Yep. Zoey says hi."

Sam giggled, recalling the young woman's adorable reaction to meeting her. "Give her a kiss for me," she sent, but then added, "I have a quick question. Were you one of the four that watched that video yesterday?"

"Nope," he sent back.

She frowned. That didn't make sense.

"Technically Zoey watched one, but the other three were from you, I'd bet," he replied.

Sam sat up in bed, frowning and trying to figure out why it was bothering her so much.

She'd seen the video and shown Dane. That was two views. Zoey had watched it, and she forced herself not to dwell on that delightful little fact. Brandon had said that no one else had seen it, as far as he knew. It was possible that someone had browsed to it, or that Brandon was just lying. That didn't feel right though.

"Oh... my... GOD!" she said out loud, sudden realizing what had happened. It couldn't have been. He wouldn't have done that.

Dane, she realized. Dane had watched the video again.


1...456789