All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 14'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bra fucking vo mister mentalcase 10/10 from on of your loyal readers here on twitter and tumblr

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Very good chapter

Another good addition to the story, I can't wait for the next one. Glad that Beck is gone and I hope that Sam and Dane get together. The 9 pages flew by which means well written and actual story which is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why...

Doesn't Sam just go to Brandon and Zoey, who are both attracted to her, for relief. The idea that she has to go to the swinger's club seems forced and unnecessary. Plus, it would water down her character, since she was different from her sister's in that she is a sexual being, but still shows some restraint, which would be hard to keep up with the sex club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once again

Five stars once again. One of the best authors on the site both now, and of all time. And I know this is Sister Made Me, but I cant wait to see where our favorite family from JTSOU are in their lives. I'd love to see it cross over like the other three have, but clearly JTSOU is outstanding as a standalone.

Jedd

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Complicated

But I like that you have kept the characters true to themselves

Probably quite a complicated process over a long time span .

iam_william_willover 3 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Glad Beck is out of the picture (mostly for his sake, I don't like his "friends") though I think their fight could have happened in private, but I guess for story sake it had to be in front of his "friends." I still do not like Bryce at all. He seems like a douche

If Sam ends up going to the parties with Lucky man group, she'll just be the same as Alex so I agree with the the anon who said she can just use brandon and his gf.

I am on the Sam/Dane choochoo train.

MelrahMelrahover 3 years ago
Not much sex

These last two chapters have been rather light on the action. Hell the only penetration of main characters was with an asshole and not the good anal sex kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As Expected

Not surprised Beck was discarded as was Keith. Unfortunately the story now lacks any emotional attachment between characters. He was the last character holdout for contrast to all the others who just want to be fuck buddies. Also now that Sam is a bisexual slut, this story has no good girl contrasting character. Having the twins go further into hard core porn being posted on the Internet I think is a bad direction for the story. I can’t see how anyone, brothers, parents, boyfriends, friends, or fellow students could have any respect for them once their posted as porn stars on the Internet and forget any meaningful relationship with a future loving (husband material) boyfriend. Story would be much more interesting if there were some repercussions to these three sisters actions. Loosing their job, kicked out of school, dumped by a long time friend, discarded by a fuck buddy who wants more, parents disappointed, something to make them have empathy. Lacking emotional attachment and any regard for others feelings, it’s still a good porn story about three insatiable sluts for one to read one handed. Wish it had more depth though!

Gazman66Gazman66over 3 years ago

Outstanding writing as always!! Canoodled wait to read that the three sisters end up getting it on & share all sexual matters in their lives! Would love to read that Sam s

Becomes a Dom with women in her life like her Mum & Zoey! Also Sam becomes guilt free happily fucking brothers & sisters with her parents knowing full well what is happening with Sam guiding her mother (with her husbands knowledge ) into different sexual experiences as her Dom.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Conflicted But Just Superb Writing Skills!

So this may be a longer review but let me start off by saying regardless of what I say in this review it’s 5 stars from me as your writing is just superb. Your use of language and grammar is excellent and the effort for the story is outstanding.

Now for the story itself, I actually agree with where Beck is coming from, where I’m from if a girl at school has her nudes leaked as had happened a few times 99% of the male population at school just attached the word slut to her and pretty much treated her like a pornstar. What I trying to say thou not very elegantly lol is I also think doing porn shoots whether softcore or hardcore is a bad idea. The real world repercussions for example getting employed later on in life etc will be severely effected if the employer finds out about said background history. Soft core photo shoots etc I guess is fine especially if the model in question is doing it for a company like Victoria secret models do etc.

Now onto the characters, not sure what is going to happen to Samantha thou I’m happy she is feeling conflicted over things so it will be interesting to see where things go. I kind of want her and Dane to get into a exclusive relationship with one another and have a happy ever after eventually but not sure how you would remove Sally from said picture. As for Alex and Toni well what can I say besides they’re Alex and Toni lol. If they were in South Africa thou they would definitely find things hard as once a girl has been with as many guys as they have it would make it close to impossible to find a loving guy to settle down with if they’re being truthful with any they meet. Most guys wouldn’t want to date a girl into an open type of relationship or even just a girl that’s been with so many other guys before.

Back at the start of the story since I’m not really as into same sex relationships I was hoping for Alex & Kenny to end up together it would have been really romantic the teen best friends realizing their feelings for one another and falling in love but now at this point in the story I’m hoping to see Alex and Toni develops their relationship and maybe cut ties with their bf’s and be together instead. But knowing their personality’s I know that won’t be happening lol so all I’m saying to you is you do you and I’ll keep reading and leaving you feedback.

Now for those of you readers who see this comment please don’t take it in the wrong way at all, this story is brilliant and the author is amazing as well. Everything I’ve talked about in my comment is just my own personal feelings as I personally like monogamous relationships aka two people loyal to each other only. I used to hate stories that weren’t like that then I discovered MentalCase and JTSOU, the main character there is fucking 5 different girls but Mental did it slowly and in such a way that I accepted it all as it happened and since the 5 girls in question were sisters to the guy they were all fucking it made it a lot easier for me.

Long story short great chapter Mental and keep up the great work. My comment is way to long I know lol, but it’s just the monogamous, be loyal to each other side of me that’s showing. I trust you and I know you will take the story in the correct direction so I’ll sit back and enjoy said ride xD.

candyman666candyman666over 3 years ago
Praise

I read all your stories except the first one 'Emely Untethered", which I hope to read in the next days. I ansolutely loved all of them and I really hope to read more adventures of Alex and her two sisters, the same goes for Little White Lies, more please. I learned a lot and you are one of the authors that gave me the idea to start writing myself. Compared to you I am just a beginner but with the help of my editor I hope to reach the same level as yourself.

mammoetmammoetabout 3 years ago
Loved it

read the series in one go and was disappointed there was no ch.15 to read.

More please asap!

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

Loved every part of this , gets us very horny reading together . Love how Sam is close to Dane . Bryce is interesting , hope he gets his cock in Toni too as well as Alex .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES