My Sister Made Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not going to give your old man any?" he asked.

She swallowed hard, her eyes closing as she begged her pussy to behave its damn self.

"Come on, I love apples," he continued.

She opened them again and looked down. Apples. Of course he meant apples.

"Nope, all mine," she said, trying to sound playful.

"No apples and I didn't even get a real hug," he said with an exaggerated sigh.

She offered him a half-hearted laugh, but then turned around in place. Her intent had been to give him a platonic hug, but that was going to be harder than she realized, apparently. She'd immediately wrapped her arms up under his and around him as his swallowed her. Pulling her close, she felt the pulsing bulge push against the soft fabric of her panties, then slide down.

Her breath caught in her throat and her mind raced, wondering if it had been intentional. The idea that there was another member of her family nudging the gorgeously fat head of his cock against her pussy sent a spasm of arousal coursing through her.

"There's my girl," he said, squeezing her tightly.

At the point the hug would normally end, Sam turned her head to the side and laid it on his chest. Something inside wouldn't let her let go of him, despite the head of his erection nudging her panty-clad pussy through the fabric of his pajamas. The powerful urge to reach down and pull her panties aside snapped her back to reality.

She squeezed him tighter and pulled his arm back up around her, though she didn't know why or what caused her to think that was a good idea. The act pulled them close together once more and pushed the steadily growing erection back across her pussy.

After a few tense moments, he cleared his throat and stepped quickly to the side. Stepping over to stand behind the other side of the island, he grabbed another slice of apple and tossed it into his mouth.

"Sorry," she said quietly. "I'm uh... I've been feeling a bit off lately."

"Oh?" he asked. "You coming down with something?"

Surprised that he was dismissing her perving out so easily, she couldn't think of how to respond for a few seconds. "Oh... uh..."

She forced herself to look at him again, and immediately felt foolish. It was the same dad that she'd always known standing there in front of her.

"You okay?" he asked, a single eyebrow raised.

"Oh, yeah! Sorry... I'm fine," she said, laughing and covering her face. "Just tired."

She looked back down at the plate of fruit, then back up at him. "Would you like me to cut up an apple for you?"

He offered her a wink but declined and held up his glass of juice. "It's no fun if I'm not stealing yours."

She offered him a smirk and watched as he went back to his room. Sighing, she rolled her eyes at herself and muttered, "get a grip, girl." Her rampant arousal was making her think sexual things were happening all around her when it was obvious that they were completely innocent, or even natural occurrences.

Gathering her fruit into a bowl, she took it back upstairs to munch on while she finished getting dressed.

***

After a relatively normal day at school, Sam had the afternoon off but worked that evening at Double D's. She's had some gropey customers during her shift, but that wasn't anything new. She got home that night, and after a nice bath and some body grooming, she retreated to her room to await Dane's arrival.

Throughout the day, she kept thinking back to the events that morning and the night before. The jumbled thoughts, feelings, and emotions that plagued her proved difficult to understand, let alone unravel.

She was aware that what she'd initiated with Dane was something incredibly taboo. The fact that she'd had sex with her own flesh and blood wasn't bothering her. What was bothering her was the fact that it wasn't bothering her. She had no idea why, but she really had no issue with the fact that she'd fucked her own brother.

In addition to that, she'd sucked his cock the next morning and absolutely drained him of cum! That alone should have sent her to the looney bin, but again, she could only smile and feel a swelling of arousal when she thought about all the little details of the act. In fact, if she closed her eyes, she could still tell what his cum had tasted like as it coated her throat and filled her mouth.

Her rampaging hormones and the weird genetic anomaly were certainly no help in alleviating her constant, simmering arousal. She was already getting herself into precarious situations with them, even making herself think that things were sexual when they clearly weren't! Of course, it didn't help that her parents were apparently okay with her having some strange guy over and letting him fuck her brains out while they listened downstairs. Would they just be happy for her to organize some kind of gangbang too?

She had to close her eyes and take a deep breath when that thought entered her brain. A vision had appeared with dozens of strangers taking turns with her. Forcing it away with a shake of her head, she desperately tried to think of something else. The idea continued to burrow into her brain, making a home there and refusing to leave her arousal level alone.

That thought right there was the very reason she needed Dane as her safety net. Yes, he was her brother. Yes, he had a girlfriend. Yes, she could potentially do more damage than good if people found out. He was convenient, but more importantly, he got the job done just like she needed.

She supposed that she could also have Brandon and Zoey help her, though they weren't exactly convenient. They would definitely be fun, plus it would serve to scratch that other itch she had of wanting to be with a woman again. Brandon was decently hung, and Zoey was enthusiastically into Sam to boot.

There was also the teasing invitation that Toni had given her to use her boyfriend Wade. Had she been serious though? Was the offer still good?

On and on her thoughts went, serving to do nothing more than get her worked up and horny yet again.

She stood from where she'd been laying on her bed and was about to drop the towel to put on a shirt and fresh panties. A devious little thought occurred to her though, and she stopped herself.

Dane might enjoy seeing her in just a towel and nothing else. If he didn't, it would be easier to seduce him into taking care of her issues. With a giggle and a wink to herself in the mirror, she turned and left the room.

Passing Alex's door, she saw her sister getting ready for bed. Toni's door was open, but she didn't see her. Opposite of Toni's room was Dane's, but it was quickly obvious that he wasn't home.

With an irritated sigh, she rolled her eyes and pushed the half-closed door open to use the bathroom.

Toni looked up with a bored expression, a towel in her hands as she used it to dry her hair. Sam only briefly glanced at that; her eyes drawn down to her little sister's incredible body. Her breasts were big and perky, her tummy flat and nicely tanned. Openly ogling her, Sam swept her eyes lower and saw a small patch of black pubic hair just above her pussy.

"Sam!" Toni said, laughing at her.

"Hrm?" Sam asked.

"I said your name like three times!" Toni laughed.

"Oh..." she said, her head still swimming with delight sapphic thoughts. "Oh... I'm sorry," she said, shaking her head.

"Can you shut the door?" Toni asked, still amused.

Sam sighed, feeling like a perv again, then turned and shut the door behind her.

"Now you can go back to ogling me," Toni said, turning and dancing briefly in place.

Sam laughed, the lightheartedness helping to keep her mind out of the gutter.

"Sure!" she thought, "You've already fucked one of your family. Why not go for two!"

"Did you at least like what you saw?" Toni asked, as Sam started to walk past her toward the toilet.

"Yes," Sam said, then shook her head when she actually processed the question. "Wait... what?"

"It's okay," Toni said. "I know what those stares really mean."

Sam was better able to focus now and raised an eyebrow at Toni. "You do?" she asked.

"You remember that kiss," she said. She sounded nonchalant, even bored when she spoke, but Sam could tell that Toni was purposely flirting.

"Are you trying to set me off again?" Sam asked. "I seem to remember both of us having to apologize for our behavior."

"Oh stop, I'm not seducing you," Toni replied. "I don't know what you're looking at me for, either. You've got an incredible body."

Sam rolled her eyes and started to move by.

"Here," Toni said, reaching over to pull Sam toward her. She didn't stop until Sam was standing next to her in the mirror. "Take the towel off," Toni said, as if that were the logical thing to do.

Sam sighed but had dropped the towel before she even registered that she was doing it.

"See...." Toni said. "We've both got the goods."

Sam rolled her eyes and turned, leaving her towel on the floor where it had fallen. Toni's laughter dissipated when she closed the door to her room behind her.

***

The next day, Sam was quietly thankful that her dad was already gone for work when she went down for breakfast. Dane hadn't returned home that night, and God knew where Danny was these days. She safely made it through the morning and all the way to her first class without causing any sexual mishaps with any siblings or parental figures.

The history boyfriends were happy to see her again, as always, and she was glad that they'd decided to just continue to be friends. Well... friends that continued to ask her to flash her tits at them, at least. Once the break was over, she obliged them with yet another one before heading off to her next class.

She saw that Brandon was in class already when she got there, and happily sat down beside him as he looked up.

"Busy this afternoon?" he asked, eliciting a laugh of surprise from her.

"Hi, Sam! Hi, Brandon! How are you? Good and you?" she mocked.

"Yeah, yeah," he said, rolling his eyes at her and offering a smirk.

"Yes, I should be free after class," she said, rolling her eyes. "Do you need help studying?"

Leaning over, he whispered, "No... I want to see you and Zoey going at each other like crazy and then fuck both of you for the rest of the night."

She really thought that she'd handled herself well, giving him a playful laugh and a slap on the shoulder in response. Inside, her arousal immediately grew from smoldering campfire to a roaring blaze.

Taking a moment to recover, she eventually cleared her throat and looked over. "Is Zoey aware of your naughty little plan?"

With a wink, he confidently held his phone out for her to read. On the screen there were about a dozen messages from "ZoeZoe" asking, "what did she say" and "did you ask her".

Sam snickered and leaned back over to whisper to him again. "If you can be a good boy during the whole class, then I'll think about meeting you there."

He turned and stuck his tongue out, panting like a dog.

"Now you're getting it!" she said, then winked.

Thanks to him, the rest of the class was spent with her halfheartedly taking notes and trying not to transcribe the cacophony of sexual scenes playing out in her mind. After what seemed like hours, class time elapsed and she stood, grabbed her things, and immediately started walking. Brandon caught her at the top of the stairs.

"So... what's the verdict?" he asked.

"Your place?" she asked.

"She's already waiting there," he replied.

She didn't even turn to acknowledge him, and said, "If you're not there when I get there, we're starting without you."

"Oh shit," he replied, then turned and immediately started running.

With a snicker, she walked hurriedly to her car and drove quickly over to Brandon's apartment. After a single knock, the door was flung open, and a very naked Zoey yanked her inside.

Laughing, Sam was barely able to turn to face her when the fun-sized little cutie tackle-hugged her and planted a kiss on her lips.

"She here finally?" came the familiar voice of Brandon, somewhere in the apartment.

"She's mine!" Zoey yelled, giggling and wrapping Sam's arm in her own. "Come on!" she said, pulling her toward the Brandon's bedroom.

As she'd half-expected, he was sitting on the bed, naked as could be and stroking a healthy erection. Sam could have sworn that she heard her own pussy growl.

Barely registering that Zoey was even doing so, Sam felt the blonde working to get her shoes off. Brandon's hand moved up and down the shaft slowly, a confident smile on his stupidly cute face.

In one move, Sam stripped her shirt off as Zoey began to work on her pants. Eyes still locked on the throbbing tower waiting for her on the bed, Sam rid herself of the bra while Zoey took care of the panties.

Finally, her shoes and clothes in a little pile on the ground, Sam was free to act on her constant, unending urges.

"So, what do you want..." Zoey started to say.

Sam wordlessly crawled up onto the bed and up to where Brandon was stroking himself. Reaching out, she grabbed his arm and yanked it out of the way. Following that, she dropped down and immediately took the head into her mouth, the unyielding need to do so quenched at last.

"Oh... wow!" Zoey said, a playful giggle accompanying the statement.

Nothing else existed in that moment for Sam though. She ran her tongue around the crown, sucking hard on it at the same time. The low moan of approval was all the thanks that she needed and didn't bothering stifling her own groan of pleasure. Sliding the shaft deeper and her lips lower, she urged his legs apart so she could lay down and service him properly.

"God baby, she's like... possessed or something!" Zoey's voice drove through another moan and was followed by yet another. Brandon's hand was suddenly resting gently on the back of her skull, urging her on in her favorite task.

Laying flat between his legs afforded her the opportunity to reach up with one hand to gently caress and cradle his balls. His hand urged her deeper, and she moaned her compliance, desperate to take him further. The soft flesh of his cock pushed against the roof of her mouth, the tang mixing with the flowing pre-cum and supplying a tasty little snack. She adjusted her angle, pushing it all the way back until it waited at her throat.

"Uh... mmugh... gddd..." Brandon grunted.

Sam looked up at him, as he gasped, then looked to his left as Zoey watched with rapt attention.

"Is she good, baby?" Zoey asked, turning to look at him.

Sam looked back at Brandon, her eyes finding his in scattered moments as he writhed under her touch. Effortlessly, she urged him into her throat a gasp of disbelief flying from his lips.

Burying him deep inside, she tightened her lips around the base as his pubic hair tickled her cheeks.

"Guh... bess," Brandon cried out unintelligibly.

"Is she gonna make you cum already?" Zoey asked.

Sam looked back up to see his emphatic nod, her throat still full of his wonderfully hard shaft. A surge of happiness filled her, the anticipation of his yummy load of cum growing. Instead, she was rewarded with his hand pushing her head up the length of his cock and back. His hand roughly gripped the head as she stared in surprise.

"Not yet, not yet," he chanted, sliding his legs off the bed as she sat up.

She looked at Zoey and saw the smile on the tiny blonde's face, then offered her a giggle.

"Here... let me go..." Zoey began, but then yelped in surprise when Sam replaced Brandon with her. "Oh my God!" she cried out, smacking the mattress as Sam pulled the blonde's legs open and pushed her tongue through the deliciously gooey trough. "Holy... fuck..." the blonde cried as Sam slowly began to build up to a steady rhythm of running her tongue through Zoey's tasty little pussy.

"Mmm, you're so fucking wet," Sam said, moaning as she slurped Zoey's juices into her mouth with each stroke of her tongue.

"So..." she moaned, and ran her tongue deep, the soaked lips sliding gently apart. Zoey's hands slapped the bed again.

"...fucking..." Sam continued, the whimpers of the blonde increasing in intensity with each dive of her tongue into the succulent, drenched folds. The nectar flowed over her tongue like warm honey.

"...wet," Sam moaned, drawing the curl of her tongue back and moaning as she swallowed the succulence down.

Brandon was facing the two, stroking himself again while he watched. Sam barely noticed though, focusing solely on Zoey and her delicious little pussy now.

Up her tongue went, sliding through the flesh and caressing the nub of the young blonde's clit. Back down through the through, then back up, moans greeting every stroke of her tongue.

Zoey was no longer capable of speaking; her voice having morphed into a staccato of whimpers and moans. Sam devoured her relentlessly.

At last, the tiny girl managed to bark out two words- "God" and "yes"- as Sam worked her without remorse. The next sounds she uttered were a deep groan that almost sounded like pain, followed by a gasp as her orgasm smashed into her. Sam didn't slow, though, and kept running her tongue through the incredibly edible pussy presented for her. Only when Zoey had finally stopped gasping in pleasure and had stopped wriggling and writhing did she slow.

Without a second thought, Sam slid over from making a meal of Zoey's pussy and leaned in to take Brandon's cock back in her mouth.

He groaned, moving back to a sitting position as Sam slid the cock from her lips. Moving down, she urged one of his testicles into her mouth with her tongue, the other following after she'd rolled it around affectionately. After several passes back and forth, she took the wet orbs back in her hands to gently knead and pull while she worked her mouth back around the head.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Brandon groaned. "She's a damn succubus."

Sam heard Zoey kissing him and glanced up. An even sluttier idea hit her then, and she reached up to pull Zoey into Brandon's lap.

"Oh fuck," the blonde whimpered, Sam having run her tongue from the girl's pussy all the way back across her ass.

Her hand was gripping Brandon's shaft as she continued to lick his girlfriend's pussy again. Pulling, she positioned him right at the entrance of her pussy. Both hands moved to Zoey's hips as the two continued to kiss. Gentle pulls downward urged the cockhead to plunge into the young blonde, both of them erupting into a chorus of moans.

Watching for a moment as he pushed deep into her, Sam moved back down to slather her tongue across his balls as they started to gently fuck right before her eyes. Zoey's emphatic whimpers and moans mingled with Brandon's grunts, and soon the two were cumming together in orgasmic harmony. A few seconds later, she slid off him, collapsing to the side as she fought to catch her breathe.

There, a few inches in front of Sam's eyes, Zoey's gorgeous little slit oozed a streamer of Brandon's luscious ivory goo. Unable to stop herself, Sam leaned over and ran her tongue from the base of the drip back up to where it had emerged. Swallowing, she moaned quietly before pushing Zoey onto her back and spreading her legs again.

"Oh... God... I can't..." Zoey stammered. That was before Sam had plunged her tongue back in. "Oh my fucking God!" came after.

Sam didn't slow, slurping noisily at each dollop she drew from the blonde's slit. Zoey's hands were clenched in fists for a moment as Sam worked on her, then quickly slid down to tangle themselves up in Sam's golden locks. The creamy snack oozing from the tantalizing blonde was an ambrosia that Sam couldn't get enough of. Long minutes passed as she unceasingly glossed her tongue through Zoey's mouthwatering trench. She was vaguely aware of Brandon beside the two, his hand stroking up and down his length yet again.

Zoey's cries of pleasure found her ears again, the writhing hips splaying up and down under Sam's unyielding grasp. The orgasm thundered into the poor thing, and Sam even felt some of the powerful contractions in her tongue as it burrowed over and over into the poor thing. The weak cries ceased for a moment as the diminutive vixen's body tightened into one solid mass. With a gasp and a subsequent yelp, Zoey's adorable little cherry squirted into Sam's persistent mouth and across her tongue and cheeks. A second gasp and squirt followed the first, and they were soon joined by a third as Sam moaned her approval and swallowed the wetness that had actually made it into her mouth.

123456...9