My Sister Made Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was unlocked when he tested the handle, so he opened it and went in, then kicked it closed behind him. Laughter from the other room could easily be heard as soon as he entered, and he figured she had a friend visiting or something.

"Babe?" Sally called out.

"Yeah," he replied.

"We're back here," she said.

Wondering who "we" was, he walked back after tossing his backpack to the floor and kicking off his shoes.

Sally came out of the hall leading to her bedroom as he turned to head that way.

"Hi," she said, mischief clear in her eyes.

"Heeeeey..." he said, eyeing her suspiciously.

She was wearing a set of sexy blue lingerie that he'd seen a few times before. It was see-through and had lace in all the right places. He could easily name it as his favorite set that she owned.

"Sooo..." she began, swaying her arms and looking at him with an innocent-looking expression, "You know how you and I had sex with Danny and Alex a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah..." he replied.

"Well..." she said, taking his arm and turning toward her room. "He wanted to make it up to you." As she finished, she pushed open the door to her bedroom and ushered him in.

Dane swallowed hard.

"Hi, handsome!" Hannah said.

The brunette was sitting on the edge of Sally's bed. Unable to tear his eyes from her incredibly alluring form, he openly ogled her voluptuous form.

She was wearing a pair of long, silky black hose that went all the way up to her hips. Her pale skin a delightful contrast to the fabric encapsulating each gorgeous thigh. She wasn't wearing panties, and as she shifted one leg over the other, he saw a black triangle of pubic hair peeking out at him.

Around her waist she had a black garter belt that looked like it was woven from a net. The pale flesh of the sexy brunette was clearly visible beneath. Straps hung from the garment down to the hose, clips securing each in place.

Her large, incredibly sexy breasts were each covered by a black bra, but it was made in the same net-like pattern as the garter belt. Her nipples, pink and hard as rocks, poked through two of the holes as the fabric fought valiantly to contain the heavy orbs. Her long dark hair was styled seductively, a single clip holding one side up, the other draped over one shoulder.

"Danny told me everything," Hannah said. "Alex... well... let's just say that it wasn't a surprise that she instigated what happened. I wasn't mad, though. Just a little sad I wasn't here to have fun too."

Dane's brain needed a hard reset, and he found himself standing stupidly as Hannah stood.

"Isn't she sexy?" Sally asked.

Dane nodded, running on autopilot.

Sally reached out to take his hand and patted the spot on the bed beside her where Hannah had just been sitting. He started to sit, but then Hannah said "well, you won't need these," and reached for his pants.

A minute later, he was sitting naked on the bed next to Sally, Hannah standing proudly in front of him and letting him drink her in.

"I think he likes it," Sally commented with a giggle.

Hannah laughed as well, but then sank to her knees in front of him. She wasted no time in reaching up to grip his erection, her fist beginning to pump up and down.

"I've been told that I'm pretty good," she said with a confident smile.

He heard the words and immediately thought of the incredible blowjob that Sam had given him, making him have two orgasms back-to-back.

Hannah's mouth was suddenly sliding along his shaft, her sexy black hair bobbing and dancing against his thigh. She paused and gagged for a moment, but then resumed sliding her lips up and down his flesh.

"Fuck," he groaned, glancing at Sally as she grinned happily beside him.

"I love you," she whispered as he laid back on the bed, the sound of Hannah's noisy mouth work filling the room as she drove his cock in and out of her lips.

She was good, there was no doubt about that. He just wasn't sure that she was on Sam's level. The thought of his little sister made him groan, and for a moment, it felt like her lips were on him again.

Hannah's tits squishing into his thighs brought him back to reality, and he desperately wanted to free them. Surrendering himself to the situation, he reached down and cradled the back of her head with his hand for a few plunges, then sat back up. Reaching down, he pulled her face up and bent down to kiss her.

She clambered excitedly up onto the bed, straddling his lap and kissing him passionately as she gripped his throbbing shaft.

"I still think about that night we were all drunk and you fucked me," she growled.

Dane groaned as he felt her hand pushing the head of his cock between her legs. She reached up with the other hand and freed one of her breasts, pushing the nipple into his mouth at the same moment she was working him into her pussy.

"I was so happy when he told me that you and Sally had let him have her," she said, clutching his head to her breast. "I knew I was going to get another chance to fuck you again."

He groaned, feeling her juicy cunt sliding across the head of his cock, then greedily sucking him inside.

She whimpered pitifully for a moment. "Oh... fuck..."

Dane worked the other cup down, exposing her incredible tit and sucking the nipple into his mouth. He was momentarily distracted, having thought he'd heard the door opening, but Hannah's groans of pleasure quickly drew him back to her.

She gyrated haphazardly on top of him for a few seconds, but the position they were in on the edge of the bad was too awkward. He turned her onto her back, practically tossing her to the bed behind them as she laughed. Pushing herself backward, she moved up against the pile of pillows at the head of the bed and spread her legs invitingly.

He paused, wondering why Sam's pubic hair was black when it had been blonde before. He looked up and saw Hannah beckoning him forward and pushed the thoughts of Sam from his head.

Crawling onto the bed toward her, he slid easily into her again as she pulled him on top and wrapped her ankles around his legs. Her lips found his, her moans muffled into his mouth as he started to fuck her. Her pussy was drenched, his cock easily plunging home again and again as she whimpered and cried out in pleasure.

Her orgasm wasn't going to take long, he noted, and briefly mused at the slight differences he felt as he thrust his cock into her over and over. Her tits swayed enticingly as he fucked deep into her. Her moans grew louder as her orgasm crept closer, her fingers pulling at his hips.

"Fuck... yes... yes..." she cried, her pussy clenching down on him as he hammered harder and harder. "Fuck... harder... oh God..." she continued.

Dane groaned, feeling her pussy clenching ferociously as she lost the ability to speak. He looked down to see how she was doing and saw Sam staring up at him for the briefest moment.

He shook his head, sweat sliding down his forehead and stinging his eyes. He heard wet, sucking noises behind him and figured that Sally was playing with herself as she watched the two. Forcing himself to slow down, he held off cumming just yet, figuring that Sally needed tending to as well.

Slowing, he slid deep a final time and held there, looking down to enjoy the sight of Hannah as she rode the wave of pleasure, her pussy still convulsing in powerful waves along the length of his cock.

A gagging noise made him turn though, and he was surprised to see his younger brother standing behind him, grinning widely.

"Fuck that slut," Danny grunted, his hand on the back of Sally's head and holding her tight to his crotch.

Dane heard his girlfriend gagging again, but she didn't slap Danny's hand away or fight to free the cock buried in her throat.

Danny let her up a second later, gasping for air as he dragged her up from where'd she'd been on her knees at his feet. She kissed him almost frantically, but was pushed back on the bed, her legs being pushed apart as he knelt at her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Sally grunted, Danny plunging deep into her without hesitation.

Dane turned back around, Hannah pulling him down to kiss him again. He felt her wiggling her hips against him, the tight, warm flesh sending pleasure tickling its way through his body.

"Please," she begged, pulling him down to kiss him again. For the briefest moment, it had sounded like Sam's desperate cry the night they'd made love.

Forcing Sam from his head again, he started to plunge in hard once more, Hannah's cries growing until they were just as loud as Sally's.

***

An hour later, Dane was breathing heavily and trying to catch his breath. He'd fucked Hannah long enough to give her three more orgasms before he'd filled her delightfully wet little pussy with his cum.

Danny had repositioned Sally up near where Dane and Hanna were at some point. Hannah disappeared into the bathroom as Danny and Sally continued to fuck next to where Dane was laying and recovering. The two of them had only lasted a few minutes longer before they both collapsed into bed.

Standing, he slipped from the bed and staggered off to the kitchen to get some water. Sitting down naked on the couch, he took a drink and sighed hard.

Again, thoughts of Sam filled his mind when he thought about what had just happened. He'd been wanting to nail Hannah for a while, but it was all he could do to keep his mind on her and not on the younger sister he'd inflicted himself on a few days ago.

He thought back to when he'd noticed Danny had snuck into the room at some point and was savagely face fucking Sally. He hadn't even asked permission. Before, he'd have expected himself to get upset, or maybe a little jealous.

Troubled thoughts filled his head, but he wasn't finding any answers.

Hannah emerged from the bathroom eventually but didn't see him sitting quietly on the couch. He heard her giggling as she entered the bedroom again, then heard laughter and moans not long after.

Troubled, Dane sat quietly on the couch and listened to the noises coming from the bedroom.

*****

Alex

Friday

Wednesday and Thursday had rushed by for Alex. She'd been busy with school, had gone with Toni to get her test done at Dr. Sanderson's office, had double shifts at work both days, and finally spent her spare time at home studying. She'd kept flirting with both Wade and Bryce through texts but hadn't been able to find time to see either of them since Monday.

Toni was always there for her, but neither of them had really had time to enjoy each other. Alex had to be content with just sleeping next to Toni for the time being. Her twin spending the night in her bed was quickly becoming the norm for the two, but that had its advantages.

Both nights, Alex had started to feel a little out of sorts like she had been before. Toni always made her feel better, and in the morning, she would wake feeling happy and refreshed. She had no clue what was causing the weird feelings but didn't really care either. It was strange, for sure, but it seemed to be getting better as time passed.

Friday's classes flew by, though she'd barely been able to pay attention. She couldn't stop thinking about the shoots that she and Toni were going to do. True, they were softcore, and they wouldn't be actually having sex, but she was still going to be getting naked and friendly with three strange guys. Three days of double shifts and having guys and girls openly ogling her body, the looming prospect of the shoot coming up that Sunday, and the fact that she hadn't had any fun time with any of her myriad of lovers, meant that Alex was feeling extremely needy and pent up by the time she got to work.

She was actually thankful to have another double shift that day to keep from going crazy from the frayed nerves she'd caused herself by worrying about the upcoming shoot. She hadn't mentioned anything to Bryce yet and didn't know if she even should. It wasn't like it was real sex that she'd be having. Plus, they had a really strange dynamic anyway.

Friday's shift started as normal as it always did. She made decent tips throughout the day and didn't have any major problems. Around seven that evening was when things started to get a little interesting.

The hostess sat an attractive guy in her section and let Alex know that there were going to be folks joining him. She took his drink order but noted how very nervous the poor guy looked. After she brought his drink back, she adopted a sexy pose, cocking her hip to one side, and flirtatiously asked if everything was okay.

"Yeah, I'm good," he replied, after a barely concealed look of panic had crossed his face. He was trying very hard to look as calm and confident as he could. She figured that she knew exactly what he was nervous about.

"You know, you're allowed to look at my girls if that's what you're concerned about," she said with a flirtatious smile and playful wink.

He backpedaled a bit and stammered a few words before he laughed and took a deep breath, then continued. "I know it's okay. My girlfriend just started working here."

"Oh, she did?" Alex asked. "What's her name?"

"Jessie Marks," he said. "She hasn't had many shifts yet."

Alex knew immediately who he was talking about. "Bubbly and excitable, cute as a button?"

"That's her," he confirmed with a smile. She could see the affection growing in his expression as he thought about his girlfriend. "I'm Dex."

"Nice to meet you, Dex," she replied, returning his smile. "I'm going to go check on some other tables, but I'll be back in a few minutes to check on you, okay?"

He thanked her quickly and she turned to go and look in on her other tables. After a few minutes, she went back to Dex's table and saw that he was still alone. "Still not here?" she asked.

Dexter fixed her with a curious look for a few seconds, as if he were deciding something.

"Can I trust you to keep a secret?" he asked, a hopeful grin on his face.

"Ooo, is it a kinky one?" she asked playfully.

"Oh yeah," he replied. "I'm assuming that you've noticed that Jessie isn't really shy when it comes to exposing herself."

"Well, yeah," Alex said, with a shrug. "But that's part of working here, right?"

"Yes, but with Jessie, it's more of a way of life," he said, but then paused and fell silent. He was studying her quietly. "Here's the quick and dirty version. Jessie and I are comfortable sharing each other with other people. She started hooking me up with her friends, and I'm just now getting to where I enjoy doing the same for her."

He paused again and looked at her expectantly.

It was surprising to hear something like that about someone else, but Alex could relate to the idea easier than most, she supposed. It wasn't all that crazy in her opinion.

"Wow," she said. "I didn't expect that at all, but I'm not one to judge!"

Dex seemed to like that answer and let out a deep breath. He began to tell her how he was encouraging Jessie to be herself, and that led to her meeting his brother, Jack, and them getting dirty in the parking lot outside some nightclub.

"So... I've set my brother and her to meet here tonight without them knowing, and I'm hoping to cause them to get a little freaky," he said finally.

Alex was amused with the plan, but it was also pretty exciting and risqué. "I've got to say, that's pretty damn hot. But why tell me?"

"Well, I didn't want you to go and see her in the bar..." he said.

"Right... and let her know you're here," she finished. "Fair enough, I'll keep my mouth shut." She offered him a wink and started to go to the next table, figuring that she'd hit the nail on the head.

"I was actually wondering if you could do me a favor," he said, causing her to stop and turn back to face him.

"Oh?" she asked.

"Can you go take a peek and see what's happening?" he asked. "I know you're working, but if you find your way over there..."

"Ooo," she said. "You want me to spy on them for you?"

"Unless you're too busy, which I would totally understand," he replied.

"Be right back," she said with a wink, then turned and went to the next table.

Making her rounds, she took a brief trip over toward the bar area, but didn't go in. Jessie and some handsome guy that looked like Dex were standing close together. She looked incredible and Alex was surprised to see him slide his hand inside Jessie's top and fondle her breast, though the angle was odd. Glancing down, she saw him cupping her butt and gently working to lift the skirt up. The myriad of people in the bar suddenly shifted and she lost sight of them.

Going back over to Dex's table, she reported what she'd seen and gave him a description of the guy.

"That's him," he confirmed.

"I couldn't see much, but he's being very handsy with her," she continued. "I saw him put one into her top and the other on her ass. It's pretty packed in there so I lost sight pretty quickly."

She saw Dex smile widely. "God, that's so hot," he said in a breathy whisper. "Thank you so much."

"I'll go take another peek in a bit," she promised. "This is exciting!"

Dex's phone buzzed in that moment and he checked it quickly. "She's texting me back."

"Ooo, can I see?" Alex asked.

He slid over and held his phone up as she took a seat beside him. There was a message from Jessie asking if Dex wanted her to flirt back. After a bit of discussion about it with Alex, Dex texted her back encouragingly. The arousing banter continued between the two as Alex watched.

"I've got to go check my tables, but I'll go take a peek for you, handsome," she said, sliding out and winking playfully.

When she made it over there, she was stunned by what she saw. Grabbing her phone from her apron, she snapped a pic of Toni in the middle of sucking on Jessie's very exposed and very erect nipple. Back at Dex's table, she slid in and showed him the pic, enjoying the very real look of pleasure that came to his face.

Dex quickly showed her the messages from Jessie that she'd missed. Apparently, Jessie was wearing a butt-plug, but not only that, the guy had actually found it! Dex pushed things forward for his girlfriend by asking if she was going to let the other guy take it out, and then even more so by suggesting she "figure out something else that he could put in its place."

Alex noticed that her own arousal was growing, judging by the level of squishiness in her panties. "This is so exciting!" she whispered. "I'll go spy on them again."

As soon as she got back to her vantage point, she saw them heading toward her and quickly made a beeline for Dex's table again. Not slowing until she was standing directly in front him, she leaned over and whispered that they were right behind her, hoping to shield him with her own body.

She watched as Jessie passed by with Dex's brother, heading for the men's room. Amused at the audacity, she quickly turned and reached for Dex's hand, whispering, "Come on!" There was no way she was going to miss this. With a quick signal to one of the other waitresses to watch her tables, she pulled Dex behind her as they walked right up to the men's room door.

Still clutching this stranger's hand, she pushed the door open slightly and peeked inside, but didn't see anyone. "Stay close and put your arm around me so I can hide you easier in case they're out in the open," she whispered. "We're going to go in and hide in one of the stalls."

Dex mumbled an "okay" after a few seconds.

She had to focus as she felt the warmth of his body moving against hers, but then pushed the door open again to verify it was safe to go in. "I think its clear," she whispered, then hurried inside, pulling Dex behind her. She paused right as they came inside and felt Dex's hand on her bare skin. Grabbing it, she whispered "closer," and fought back a sigh as he pulled the two of their bodies together.

1...34567...9