All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 20'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JSA69JSA69over 1 year ago

I was really excited when I saw that Chapter 20 was up, just after I had finished Chapter 19 and was wanting more. This one tops them all, and--the twist! Please, more...soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A Surprising Revelation!

While sexy waitress, Alex turns up the heat at work with boyfriend Bryce& Jessie's Dex respectively (that turns into almost threesome, but Dex got an awesome blowjob from the waitress Alex and possible 3rd encounter next time?

Erstwhile, Sam love life starts to pick up with a few new lovers, but still trouble with Dane situation (blowing hot, cold between the two) Including Sam going to the Mess around with Ducan, Kelly group, also Big Mac & Claire who was revealed to possibly be her swinging parents at the mess around club, after Sam getting Ducan"s big dicking at the house as she spent the night out there , besides seeing what Kelly & Ducan have been up to in the last 3 days since we've seen them.

Meantime, Dane is still struggling with his not so feelings concerning Sally, Hannah in their new foursome. group, but worries about new complications with Sam and thinking he screwed with Alex too (but Alex is no in the same thought process, whether by sister Toni 's questionable machinations is still up in the air?

Including Dane is struggling with his new sexual morality and being more conversative than he thought he was in some respects still somewhat impact his other relationships in & out of the household?

Also looking forward to Bryce's & Alex's date, (Which i think promise to be more the same, as another hot sexy adventure with new girlfriend Alex continues unabated?

Continue on. Author San in what happens next in "My sister Made Me. "

Happy 2023

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool, sort of a Lucky Man sequel. Thank you. My attention is completely on Sam. Alex's story doesn't seem to interest me. Even with Jessie from LWL. But I will still keep waiting and reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep em coming.

derlichderlichover 1 year ago
Ummmm....

Any change we'll get the sister reverse gangbang Mike should have had already? Y'know, since his sisters are only truly satisfied by him and each other. It only makes sense.

TypelipsTypelipsover 1 year ago

Another Banger!!! Keep going!!!

dragomagdragomagover 1 year ago

This story need cinema serial or 3D animation or maybe porno comics! Very very need!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

honestly this one was kind of a let down for me, sex scenes were okay, but the storytelling lost me :(

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

Oh damn what a fine ending. This should develop into a very nice situation for everyone, especially Sam.

dragomagdragomagover 1 year ago

By the way, why are all the guys here so fast-shooting?! Even as it is a shame for them!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I enjoy your stories I keep coming back to them, the next chapter is usually better than the last looking forward to ch.21.

toobytoobyover 1 year ago

Mentalcase, I love the whole "incest between everyone" thing in all your stories! But it's always been consensual, up until now...Sam with her parents/aunt & uncle. Didn't Dr. Ed Sanderson have to realize that their last names were the same, when he took blood tests from Sam and Marcus and Claire? Or am I over-thinking this? Otherwise, all the love and sex, along with huge amounts of tension, is simply brilliant! I am totally into your universe of characters from MSMM, LM, and LWL.

Spike1969Spike1969over 1 year ago

Loved it, as usual. But… it drained the tension from the last LM chapter. I thought Duncan and Kara weren’t going to tell Kelly about the pregnancy because they thought she wouldn’t want to go to California???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the chapter and the ending twist. However, as with all three stories the main couples that are supposedly in a loving marriage or loving bf/gf relationship rarely have intimate sex with each other and in this chapter none have sex with each other? In addition, the sex they do have is simply emotionless animalistic sex by the three nymphomaniac sisters with everyone they encounter. Being a women, in my opinion, all three stories lack eroticism since there is no intimate passionate loving reclaiming sex between partners that goes along with sharing a significant other. There also a total lack of the feelings such as jealousy, guilt, angst and/or empathy that goes along with someone you supposedly love is out having sex with others.

mbaabdmbaabdover 1 year ago

I knew who it was as soon as Dr. Sanderson said there would be a new couple there. Now will Sam want to out herself????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I do agree with other's comments that most of this author’s characters simply have detached sex with multiple partners without empathy, as of this chapter Dane seems to be the exception. For once it’s great to see a character with a conscious and empathy towards others. I hope this author adds more emotional feelings to his characters. Sam in particular her now knowing she’s had sex with her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so happy that Sam is beginning to get her life on track, sort of. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please tell me there is more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

poor sam...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The last chapter of Lucy Man had Kelly about to leave for California and Kara and Duncan had decided not to tell Kelly about the pregnancy before she left. I think you needed to have something change on that side of the story before shifting to "all 3 know" here without it being jarring.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

That was a poor comment of mine from my first reading of this chapter. The way you introduced Sam's mum and dad into this melange brilliant this is going to freak Sam out fine style, but I'm sure MC will find away to smooth out the rough edges (sic). But this series just gets more and more complex but also more and more entertaining.

Can only be five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES