My Sister Made Me Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw the look of surprise on Dex's face but didn't bother elaborating.

"But what he doesn't know is that the guys were so hot that I couldn't stand it and just went ahead and did the scene for real!"

She turned and looked at Bryce, seeing his mouth drop open for a moment before his grin returned.

"And?" he prompted.

"And what?"

She didn't say anything more, denying them the satisfaction of hearing details. Seeing the briefly defeated look on the two men's faces made her giggle. Both of them continued to stare at her, each clearly trying to figure out if she was lying or not.

"I'm gonna start to cash you guys out," she said. Once she'd run the cards and the receipts had printed, she slid them over in front of Dex and Bryce.

Feeling playful, she looked at Bryce before she turned and spoke to Dex. "I'm really glad that I finally got to suck your cock after our fun in the bathroom last Friday. Talk about teasing a girl."

She saw Dex's chuckle and approving nod as he lowered his head to sign his name on the receipt and finish adding her tip. Taking the opportunity, she looked over to Bryce and winked, then mouthed, "This is the guy," before biting her lip nervously as she waited for his response.

"This was definitely a fun time," Dex said, standing. "I'll have to let Jessie return the favor for your boyfriend sometime."

Alex came around the counter again and gave him a hug, letting him hold her for a few seconds. "You know, you could have just taken me when we were outside. And in the bathroom! That delicious cock of yours made me weak in the knees. I don't know how I'm going to control myself around you."

"Look who's talking, gorgeous." Dex smiled confidently, then offered her a wink before he let her go and turned to shake Bryce's hand.

Alex looked over, seeing the wide grin her boyfriend had and felt herself melt a little.

"Good to meet you," Bryce said.

"Likewise." Dex clapped him on the shoulder for good measure and turned, heading for the door.

Fixing her boyfriend with a wide grin, Alex twisted in place with her arms behind her back as if she were a kid that had just gotten caught being bad and gave him her best innocent look.

*****

Sam

Thursday evening...

"God you are so fucking good..." Toni said quietly.

Sam popped her mouth off of Wade's cock, then looked up at her youngest sibling. She was immediately struck at how incredibly sexy she was. Toni and Alex were both gorgeous, of that there was no question. Sam had always thought so. But since she'd had her own sexual awakening, she could see how viscerally sexy the twins were. Toni in particular seemed to be highly arousing to her.

She found herself lost in the moment, marveling at how Toni carried herself differently than Alex. The latter was undeniably gorgeous but hadn't always been aware of that fact. It had only been a recent development for her to actually stop dressing like a tomboy and put in the effort to look like an actual girl.

Alex also never cared about her weight either, not that it had ever been a problem. Both sisters were thin and fit, but Alex seemed... softer than Toni. Both were known to take runs, but only Toni did it religiously.

The youngest member of her family had grown into a woman knowing just how gorgeous she was. She knew exactly what effect her delicious, acutely feminine features had on men. More importantly, she knew exactly how to exploit that. It seemed to Sam, in that moment at least, that Toni knew exactly how to tantalize and tease women as well.

She was poised on part of Wade's bed, kneeling down and half-resting on her heels. She was completely nude, her body covered with the glisten of a thin coating of sweat. Both nipples were erect, swollen areola pushing the nubs even more outward and demanding that they be noticed. Her stomach was flat, her muscles tensing and relaxing in time with the motions of her hand. She swayed in a gentle, rhythmic motion as she alternated two digits sliding into her soaked pussy and using them to gently stroke and strum her poor, swollen clit.

A looked passed between the two and Sam snapped back to reality, aware that she'd been caught eye-fucking her baby sister. Toni's mouth crept up at the edges ever-so-slightly, and Sam moaned in response as she felt the sudden desire to lean over kiss her.

"Bad. That's your family!"

"Samantha's" thoughts in her mind gave her pause, but that wasn't who she was anymore.

"Good! She clearly wants me."

"Sam" had a much dirtier mind now, and far fewer hang-ups and inhibitions.

"It's going to alienate her as it did with Dane."

The other voice, "Samantha" again.

Sam had almost leaned forward in that moment, the urge to replace Toni's rhythmically stroking fingers with her own tongue almost winning out over that other part of her.

"You don't have to just keep watching."

She heard herself speaking, but it didn't feel like it had been her that had said the words. The "Samantha" part of her had invited Toni over to join the fun with Wade instead letting the "Sam" part of her act on her baser, more taboo impulses. It felt like the right thing for her to do, though she honestly wasn't all that sure for a few moments. It was beginning to feel like she was losing her grip on what was normal and what wasn't.

Maybe she was going crazy.

"Wow... he's getting hard again?" Toni asked. She looked over at Sam with wide eyes. "You are good. I might get to have sex after all."

"Don't let me stop you."

Sam heard herself speaking again, then smiled as she leaned forward once more and happily wrapped her lips around Wade's swelling cock. The warm flesh felt perfectly at home as it slid through her lips. The two plump petals caressed the flesh as it passed across them, his precum and her saliva coating both smooth surfaces and sending impulses of delight coursing through each of them.

Toni grinned at her for a few moments as Sam watched, then eased over toward Wade's open head and the mouth and tongue that Sam had enjoyed only minutes earlier.

"That's what I'm..." Wade began but was cut off when Toni promptly shushed him by filling his open mouth with her sopping wet pussy.

Sam was staring at the two while she contented herself with sucking his length. She was briefly amused at the idea of being contented with sucking cock, realizing that it was hands-down her favorite activity. She slid her lips up and down his throbbing spear while her eyes were locked on the dripping pussy being arguably devoured only a few feet away. A chorus of satisfied grunts and moans could be heard as she watched the masculine jawline undulated back and forth against her gyrating sex.

Every few seconds, Dane's chin would drop slightly as he worked on his girlfriend. If her hips happened to be at their forwardmost point, Sam was gifted with a brief, yet tantalizing glimpse of her sister's notably engorged clit. It definitely helped that Toni had one hand down between her legs still, pulling up to help expose the suckable nub so that Wade could give it adequate attention.

"I can definitely do that better than him."

"Sam's" thoughts were pushing her to act again, and she keenly felt the desire to move up and get Wade's mouth out of the way so that she could show him how to properly devour a pussy.

"No. Bad."

"Samantha" knew for a fact that she would just fuck up yet another family relationship if she did act on her impulses.

"Just a single lick won't hurt. It looks so delicious."

Sam felt it beckon her forward and she had the impulse to slather her tongue across the quivering bud the next time it made an appearance.

Wade's cock throbbed meaningfully in her mouth, making her realize just how hard he was and drawing her focus back to the succulent flesh she was lucky enough to be pleasuring. Moaning, she refocused on him, wanting nothing else than to bring him as much pleasure as she could in that moment.

A moan brought her back to reality though, and she looked up. Toni was staring down at her, pleasure contorting her features as she moaned from Wade's noisy slurping.

She saw the desire her sister had in her eyes, though she didn't know if it was for Sam, or the warm flesh cuddled deep inside her mouth. In that moment, she knew that she had to do something, or she'd cross a line.

Popping her mouth, she looked up at Toni and smiled as she squeezed Wade's cock fiercely, then began to stroke.

"He's ready for you."

She stared hard up at Toni for a few moments before cocking her eyes briefly down to Wade's throbbing erection.

"You don't want it?"

Toni's question was valid, of course. There wasn't a cell in Sam's body that wasn't screaming at her to leap up on top of him and slam her pussy down on the perfect, throbbing tower of flesh. But she just knew that if she did, she wouldn't be able to stop from attacking her sister as well.

"Maybe some other time," Sam managed to say.

Toni frowned for a moment, but then began to move forward, her pussy sliding off of Wade's chin and coming tantalizingly close to Sam's face. The younger twin seemed to be almost daring her to do something, but Sam knew that it had to be her sexually charged imagination.

Instead of leaning forward and taking her relationship with her little sister to the next level, Sam refreshed her grip on Wade's cock and positioned it perfectly as Toni moved down. The head speared easily into the dripping slit and Sam moaned despite her effort to control herself. The lips contorted as Wade's mushroom pulled them briefly as it slid inside. The soaked flesh was freed a moment later, the full length of his cock disappearing as all three of them moaned loudly.

"That's it," Sam said, looking up for a moment and smiling at Toni.

Her little sister's mouth was open wide, as if the pleasure she was feeling was something indescribable. Slowly, Toni began to lift herself up and Sam's gaze was drawn back down as the yummy cockflesh reappeared. Moments later Toni drove herself back down only inches from Sam's face, Wade's cock plunging deep inside.

Toni's clit was visibly engorged, and Sam ached to run her tongue across it. She was desperately trying to hold herself back from sliding her tongue through Toni's pussy lips. The drenched cleft was mouthwateringly enticing, and Sam very nearly gave in.

Sitting back after briely starting forward, Sam looked up at Toni for a moment as she drove her hips up and down.

"Thank you," Sam mouthed, waving as she stood.

Toni frowned and shook her head, reaching one hand out and beckoning for her to stay. Sam briefly considered it but shook her head instead. Gathering her things quickly, Sam left the room. She heard movement in the bedroom followed by Wade's cry of protest. Dressing quickly, she hovered near the front door of the apartment as muffled noises came from the bedroom.

"Shut the fuck up, I'll be right back," Toni snapped.

The sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard, followed by a groan of pain before Toni emerged.

"Sam... what's wrong?" she asked, stepping close and taking her hand. "You can have sex with him."

"I... appreciate that, I just..."

Toni frowned, moving closer. Sam sighed hard, her little sister's nude form pushing in close and making it that much harder to resist.

"Is it me being there?"

Sam's hand moved up and hovered over one of Toni's breasts and the tantalizingly erect nipple on top of it before she pulled it back.

"Yes... and no..."

A deep sigh followed as she took a step back. "I... don't want to attack you... and I... I just need to go."

"Oh," Toni said. "Right... I didn't..."

"Thank you," Sam said again, hurriedly turning and heading for the front door. She opened it and stepped out, pausing to look back as Toni continued to stare, a slight frown on her face.

Sam frowned for a moment, but then shook her head, shut the door, and hurried down to her car.

***

Laying in her bed at home a little later, Sam slapped the bed in irritation for the dozenth time. She was on her bed, lounging in the darkness of her room. The door was locked, though she didn't think Toni was going to be making her way home anytime soon.

She'd been so close! All she'd had to do was control her damn impulses and Toni would have let her have a turn with Wade. His cock was nice and big, just like she liked. Plus, he'd obviously been able to get hard again after each orgasm. In her estimation that made him perfect for her needs.

Even more so since Dane wasn't going to be taking care of them, she realized.

"Fucker."

She frowned in the darkness, irritated with her brother as well as herself. She could still recall every detail of the night they'd made love. It was like it was imprinted on her or something. It had been... magical. Nothing she'd experienced before or since had even come close.

She'd enjoyed all the times she'd gotten to have fun in the closet at The Mess Around. Sucking cock was a delight almost as pleasurable as having sex, at least in her opinion. The thought of cum sliding around her mouth or down her throat always made her wet, and she whimpered in protest as she felt the very same reaction. If it wasn't for the ever-present hunger inside her for cock hammering her pussy, she wouldn't have bothered worrying about finding some. It was way too much of a hassle for her.

Zoey had been a talented lover of course, and she was definitely fun to fool around with. Sam knew for sure that she was bisexual, of that there was no question. She enjoyed having her pussy licked by a girl just as much as she enjoyed returning the favor. But still... it was... imperfect.

She recalled having sex with Dr. Sanderson. Being at his beck and call was always arousing when she thought about it. Even the mere idea of him calling her and telling her to get to his side as quickly as she could to take care of his needs was exciting, and she found herself getting turned on whenever those thoughts occurred.

The time that he'd actually told her that he needed her mouth had been indescribably hot and fun. His pleasure had been all she'd been counting on happening, but she'd even managed to have an orgasm with him. The image of the older man driving his cock into her aching pussy in an act of punishment for her taking the initiative was something she knew she wouldn't ever forget. In that moment, she remembered wanting to tell him that her pussy was his whenever he wanted it, that she'd save it just for him to play with.

That had been an impulse, of course, and she wouldn't have been able to keep the unspoken promise regardless.

She realized that she was rubbing her clit as she thought about all the recent sexual fun she'd had. Lifting her hand up from between her legs, she held it up in front of her face for a moment even though she couldn't see much. The gooey wetness coating them glistened in the darkness, the moon barely peeking through some clouds to shed some light.

The truth was that none of her recent fun had compared to her time with Dane. Wade could have definitely changed that. If Dane wasn't going to cooperate and let her fuck him on a regular basis, then she'd just have to try and get it from Wade. His cock was just as big as Dane's was, at least in her estimation. That had to be the reason that she continued to feel the craving to find him and fuck his damn, stupid, stubborn head off.

She scowled in irritation at the image of her brother's face as it came to her.

"Fucker."

Repeating the insult didn't really help her any, and part of her actually felt bad about swearing. The voice inside seemed to admonish her for a moment at her foul language, but she ignored it.

She knew that she should just go to sleep and hopefully she could figure out a way to talk to Toni about letting her have some more fun with Wade sometime. She just wasn't tired, though.

Sexual energy coursed through her veins, and she knew that she should try and find something to wear her out or at least calm her down enough to let her get to sleep.

Sliding out of bed, she stood and walked over to the door. Unlocking it, she stepped out but then paused. Rolling her eyes, she sighed at her own foolishness and turned around to put some clothes on. A minute later, she stepped back out wearing a pair of panties and one of her dad's shirts that she used to sleep in.

Padding quietly downstairs to see if her parents were still up, she made her way to the living and peered in. The TV was on and both of them were there, but they weren't watching it. She'd heard both of their voices as she'd approached, along with laughter.

She smiled, seeing the two of them kiss briefly before her mother laughed with her head thrown back.

"You're so bad," her mother proclaimed as she looked at him again. "Stop distracting me already. I want to practice for tomorrow so just shut up and let me finish..."

Her mother stopped mid-sentence. Sam had started to step into the room upon seeing her parents there but had stopped when she'd heard what her mom was saying. She hadn't been fast enough to prevent her foot from hitting one of the squeaky spots in the wooden floor, though, and the noise had alerted them.

"Oh, hey hun."

Her father had a wide, happy grin on his face as he beckoned her over. Her mother seemed momentarily flustered but recovered quickly. For a moment she'd thought she'd caught the two being dirty with each other. It wasn't a shock or anything. She knew her parents were healthy sexual beings and had even heard the two fooling around before.

Then of course there was the incident on her birthday when she'd gone looking for birthday snuggles and had ended up almost causing her dad to slip his violently hard, stupidly big cock into her pussy while he was still mostly asleep. The sensation of his bulging mushroom head pushing against the soft, thin fabric that was just barely covering her pussy filled her head and she forced herself to wave as she tried to force it from her mind.

"You okay, sweetie?" her mother asked.

"Just... lonely," she said, thinking quickly and moving toward them. "Mind if I join you guys for a little bit?"

"Not at all," her dad said, sliding to one side as she moved around the couch.

Her mother smiled sweetly at her as she stepped over her legs and slid down between the two. Both of them immediately leaned over and kissed her on the head, eliciting a laugh and warm, fuzzy feelings as she basked in their affection and love.

She offered her mom a return kiss on the cheek and turned to give her dad one as well. In the few moments that she took to turn and begin to lean over toward him, she made a startling discovery.

He was hard.

He had a blanket covering his lap and despite his best attempts to conceal it, his bulge was ridiculously apparent as it tented the fabric. Her eyes darted back up to his smiling face and she leaned over, her hand resting on his thigh as she kissed him on the cheek.

"So... how's work been going?" he asked, a slight blush coming to his cheeks.

"Oh you are such an idiot," she thought. "They were fooling around! Idiot!"

"Fine," she said, leaning over into her mom's arm and scrambling to think of a reason she'd interrupted their fun, other than having to get rid of excess energy due to all of her sexual desires and exploits constantly driving her insane.

"I just miss everyone I guess."

As lame as it sounded, she knew that she'd come up with something that her parents would find believable at least.

"Your brothers and sisters?"

She turned and confirmed her mother's question with a nod. "I see Toni and Alex, but I haven't seen Danny or Dane since my birthday."

As they continued to chit chat, Sam felt the guilt and embarrassment of catching her parents being naughty and knew that she should probably make an exit and leave them to their fun. Throughout the conversation, though, she couldn't help but notice how the bulge in her dad's blanket wasn't going down. She wasn't staring at it directly or anything ridiculous like that, of course. The size of the poor thing just meant that there wasn't any possible way that he was going to be able to hide it. Even just using her peripheral vision she could see that he was very turned on. His enormous size made it hard not to notice, though she did her best to ignore it as the conversation turned to her classes at school and her non-existent love life.