My Sister Made Me Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni's closet door was open enough for her to slip through, but she stopped just inside to survey the scene. Wade was laying with his legs mostly off the bed, his gorgeous, deliciously hard cock spearing skyward. Mounted on his face was Toni, her hips gyrating in quick circles as she moaned at his efforts.

"Admit that it's her," he mumbled, his words slightly muffled by his current predicament.

"Shut up and eat my pussy," Toni snapped.

Sam giggled, but then winced when she saw Toni reached back and slap Wade's throbbing erection as it bounced behind her.

"Gfug," Wade grunted from beneath Toni's thighs, followed by a groan.

Sam tentatively stepped inside, causing Toni to glance over and smile widely. Her hand came up and beckoned Sam in immediately. Stepping slowly toward the two, Sam watched as Toni's hand moved up and indicated for her to remain silent.

"Why do you think it's Sam?" Toni asked, grinning at her.

"Just a feeling," Wade said, his words still hard to make out.

"My sister's a good girl," Toni said. "I can't believe you think she'd do that."

As she spoke, Toni moved slightly back, sitting on Wade's chest and freeing his mouth to speak but not letting him see anything else.

"It's really not her?" he asked.

Sam was drawn back to the throbbing presence of Wade's cock, teasingly hanging there in front her and begging her to swallow it. She moved around his feet, kneeled down between his legs, and leaned forward toward the irresistible organ.

"I just can't believe you'd think that Sam would be capable of all that happened," Toni continued.

"Fuck... fine..." Wade mumbled.

Sam felt the ache inside growing, spurred into action by Wade's deliciously hard erection teasingly bouncing before her eyes. Everything seemed to slow down as she focused on it, studying its every little detail. Unable to wait any longer, she gripped his cock and slid her lips around the head in one move, the entire sequence punctuated by moan of pleasure from her.

"Jesus... fuck..." Wade cried out, bucking his hips a bit and happily pushing the crown of his cock deeper into her mouth.

Happy to oblige his unspoken desire, she slid her lips down until he hit the back of her throat, then forced him deeper until her lips were clamped tight around the base. She sensed movement above her and looked up, seeing Toni sliding off of his face. His head came up and she raised a hand to wave innocently as his eyes focused on her.

"Jesus Christ," he grunted, his hand moving down to grab a hold of her blonde locks. "I can't fucking believe it's her."

Toni giggled, sliding off the bed and kneeling beside Sam as she slowly edged his cock out of her throat.

"How... so... fucking good..." Wade groaned as she took him back in. "Please... never stop..."

She heard Toni laughing again but was solely focused on the throbbing flesh between her lips and pushing against her tongue. All she wanted to do was feel it sliding in and out, to taste the warm flood of cum as she drank it down. In that moment, she existed just to suck his cock.

"Oh no you don't," Toni said, her hand sliding under Sam's chin and almost viciously gripping Wade's balls.

"Guh! Fuck..." Wade cried.

Sam winced, sliding him out of her mouth and looking at her sister in confusion and shock.

"He's not coming until I let him," Toni said.

"Evil... fuckin'... bitch..." Wade grunted.

Sam wondered briefly if he was going to get pissed and leave but was shocked to see him reach over and pull Toni up, the two kissing violently.

"Don't fucking cum before I tell you to, dickhead," she spat venomously. "Got it?"

"Guh... fuck...yes..." he groaned, wincing before she finally released her death grip on his nuts.

"If you cum before I say, I'll tell my sister to leave and you won't get to feel her lips on your dick again."

"Jesus... I got it," he groaned, his hand clutching at his testicles.

Sam was staring at the two in shock and concern, her head a few inches as from his cock and poor, abused balls.

"You're going to fuck my sister and make her cum, and then maybe you can cum yourself."

"I got it you evil bitch," he said, turning and slapping his hand to the back of Toni's head and driving her face against his, initiating another violent kissing session.

"God, I fucking love you," she spat a few seconds later, and slapped him in the face for good measure.

Wade worked his way up onto the bed and gestured for Sam to join him as Toni took a seat at the other end to watch.

"Don't worry," he said, sensing her concern. "I wouldn't dare be like that with you."

Sam snickered quietly, not wanting to unpack the weirdness that seemed to encompass her Toni and Wade's love life. She was going to get laid, and it was going to be by a dick that had its own zip code.

Sliding down onto her back, Sam spread her legs and was briefly taken back to Dane sliding down in between them when they'd made love. She dismissed the image from her mind and focused on Wade as he knelt between her thighs, stroking his cock. She saw the wide smile on his face and cocked her head curiously at him.

"What is it?"

He seemed to dismiss the question at first before answering a moment later. "Just didn't ever think that I'd get to do this with you."

"I need it," she told him, her words causing him to move over the top of her as she lifted her legs around him. His cock seemed to spear into her perfectly, the head plunging deep into her drenched pussy and making itself comfortable.

She moaned into his mouth as he clamped his lips down on hers, his arms pushing underneath her and pulling her up to him as they kissed. Several seconds passed as they held each other, still kissing while her pussy adjusted to the welcome intruder.

Slowly he began to slide his cock in and out in short moves, spreading their collective juices across each other and causing impulses of delight to race through her.

"Finally," she mumbled, sighing happily as he began to kiss her neck.

"Finally?" Toni asked, laying down beside the two as Wade began to build up speed.

"Finally getting the dick I've been craving," she said, pulling his face back up for another kiss.

She broke it a second later and moaned in pleasure as her orgasm began to slowly build. She turned, intending to thank Toni for loaning her boyfriend out, but was surprised when she felt her little sister's lips pressed against her own. She didn't have time to focus on that surprising little detail, though.

Wade's cock seemed to hit all the right spots perfectly, and she felt her orgasm singing in response, the crescendo rapidly approaching. Despite having had sex very recently, she knew that this particular one was going to be extremely powerful. She desperately wanted to feel him cumming into her at the same time, knowing somehow that that sensation would push her orgasm into legendary territory.

"So fucking incredible," Wade groaned. "I might not be able to hold off."

"You better not," Toni said, breaking this kiss.

"Oh... God... please... cum inside my pussy!"

It was her own voice that had cried out, but she hadn't realized that she'd even said it with her orgasm so rapidly approaching.

"Fuuuuck," Wade groaned.

Sam barely registered his look over at his girlfriend as his hips pounded down into her.

"You heard her!" Toni snapped. "Cum inside her, fucker!"

Wade grunted once and seemed to take deeper strokes, holding them longer and longer as Sam's orgasm reached the point of no return.

"Fuck... fuck... oh... fuck!" she cried, desperately pulling him against her. "God yes! God yes!"

He continued to thrust, his lips finding hers again and their tongues dancing as an indescribable wave of pleasure swallowed her. She heard her pussy squelching rudely around his hammering spear, a sudden gush of renewed wetness between the two of them, then felt her head spinning as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. Thick, warm cum filled her pussy as he cried out in their shared moment, the knowledge that he was filling her full of his precious seed pushing her orgasm even higher.

Sam's vision began to blur, then darken, and she felt the walls of her world collapsing around her until it was just a small circle in the middle of her vision and darkness surrounding it. Blissful energy flooded her body, stiffening her muscles and causing her to quiver underneath him. He slammed again down into her, holding his cock deep inside as he continued to fill her up. Again, and again he came, seemingly endless in his supply.

And then... darkness.

She was vaguely aware of his continued slow, rhythmic pumping, her pussy crushing it ruthlessly in its affectionate embrace. His cock seemed massive, filling her every crevice and nook.

A tiny circle of light appeared, barely registering as it began to slowly grow. A powerful, thudding sensation accompanied it, along with a tingling in her entire body. Collapsing into the bed as her body finally relaxed, Sam heard herself gurgling unintelligibly, barely registering Wade sliding his cock out and moving off of her.

"Wow," Toni said somewhere beside her. "I think she might have passed out."

"She came really fuckin' hard. First time a girl ever squirted for me."

"God, baby. You did so good."

Kissing noises came next.

Wade's chuckle a moment later made Sam slowly start to focus on the present, her bodily control slowly returning. She was vaguely aware of soft lips kissing her shoulder and neck, then felt someone's chin resting on one of her breasts. Several minutes passed until she was able to focus completely though.

Looking down, she saw Toni smiling happily at her.

"That was impressive."

Sam tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Your eyes rolled back in your head at one point."

Another voice. Wade, she realized. He was on the other side of her, kneeling on the floor beside the bed.

"Did you pass out?" he asked.

Sam nodded, giggling as a shiver of latent pleasure raced through her.

"Get some water for her, babe," Toni bade.

A few seconds passed and Sam felt the rim of a water bottle pushed against her lips. She drank, the cool liquid helping to pull her further back to reality.

"Are you okay?" Wade asked.

Sam smiled and nodded. "Good," she whispered. "Thank you."

He scoffed briefly, shaking his head. "Thank me? Fuck... thank you, Sam."

A loud knock on the door brought Sam back to present in a sudden wave of reality.

"Toni, you and your friends needs to try and keep it down," her mother called, her footsteps immediately disappearing and heading downstairs.

Toni giggled, reaching for Wade and pulling him up onto the bed.

"You know I'm gonna need a minute," Wade said.

"No," Toni stated. "You've got a mouth."

"Baby, I'm gonna be the best fuckin' boyfriend for you if you keep letting me screw around with Sam."

Toni's laughter brought a smile to Sam's face, as well as the thought of doing all this again. She slid her legs up out of the way of the two, then silently sat up on her portion of the bed. As she watched the curious way the two seemed to violently make love to each other playing out in real time, she was struck at how adorably perfect they seemed for each other.

Wade seemed to be just as dominant toward Toni as she was toward him. It was very confusing for Sam, who really just needed dick without all the ridiculous roleplay and fantasy. In her opinion, all the sexual games were just getting in the way of getting down to business.

Still, she couldn't help but feel like something hadn't felt quite right about having sex with Wade. His cock was incredible, of course, and she'd ride that rollercoaster anytime she could. And yet... it wasn't perfect. The orgasm had been indescribable, even rendering her unconscious! But... still... something felt off.

She stood, waving sweetly at the two as they briefly paused to look up at her.

They waved back, then Wade was promptly punched in the stomach by Toni.

Giggling, Sam turned and stepped over to the door, then peered out. The hallway beyond was empty and she hurried out, shutting the door behind her.

Dane's darkened room loomed before her, and she scowled as angry realization set in.

There had only been one sex session that she couldn't stop thinking about. Now... it seemed that she was doomed to always be seeking that feeling again, yet never having it.

"Fucker," she said, turning and heading for her room.

*****

Dane

Friday morning...

Dane yawned and stretched, feeling the warmth of a feminine form beside him. The person next to him moved in response, turning over and nuzzling up against him in the dim light. He kissed the soft, voluptuous form on her forehead and slid his legs out from under the covers.

Reaching over, he turned on the light by the beside table and glanced back, seeing that it was Hannah that had been laying next to him. He chuckled, smiling down at her as she blearily looked up at him and smiled in return.

"Sally?" he asked.

"Left earlier, jogging," she said.

"My brother?" he continued.

She shrugged, mumbling something about not knowing.

Dane leaned over and kissed her head again, then reached over and clicked the light off for her before standing up and heading for the bathroom. After relieving himself, he turned on the shower and climbed in almost immediately, the cool water startling him awake and forcing his morning wood to start to subside.

Musing briefly on how Danny and Hannah had practically just started living with him and Sally, Dane sighed deeply when he thought about his current girlfriend and the revelation that he'd had concerning the two of them recently.

He turned, hearing someone using the toilet next to him.

"Sup man," Danny said.

"Hey," Dane muttered.

More commotion came and he saw Hannah had gone ahead and gotten herself out of bed.

"Awake already?" Danny asked her, flushing the toilet and stepping toward the door

"Mhmm," she said, sliding into his arms as Dane returned to his shower. "I heard you and Sally early this morning," she said, her tone sounding briefly angry.

"I'm sure you did," Danny said. "I woke her up with my dick in her mouth."

"You almost woke up Dane and I."

"Well, you should have just gotten up and fucked each other like Sally and I did."

Dane chuckled; the image of his angry girlfriend being woken up in such a manner causing him to smile.

"You're such a pig," she said, laughing.

He poured some shampoo and bodywash into his hand and began to lather himself up when he heard the sound of the shower door being opened. Warm, soft hands touched his skin and he glanced back, squinting through the soap to see Hannah in the shower with him.

"You know, he might not want you grabbin' his dick while he's trying to get clean," Danny said.

Dane heard the sound of his brother brushing his teeth, then felt the warm grip of Sally's hand on his erection.

"Oh God, Dane, a cold shower?" she noted. "Nuh-uh."

She slid past him and began to adjust the temperature of the water. Warmth took the place of the cold and he leaned in to rinse his face off. His eyes clear, he looked down to see Hannah moving up against him again, a playful grin on her face as the water cascaded down around her shoulders.

She knelt in front of him as he watched, her mouth closing around the head of his dick.

"Don't drown, dirty slut," Danny called out.

Dane turned, sensing someone close and saw that Danny was peering inside.

"I can make her leave if you need to get going," he said.

"No, you calnt," she protested, his cock nuzzled against her tongue contorting her words.

Dane chuckled and rested his hand on the back of her head, pulling as he felt himself swelling.

"Fair enough," Danny said, chuckling and closing the shower door.

Oddly enough, this wasn't anything new for Dane where his brother and Hannah were concerned. Sally either, for that matter. He routinely awoke to find Hannah and Sally going down on each other or came home to Danny and Sally going at it, or more rarely, Danny and Hannah. He himself wasn't immune to it either and had instigated fucking Hannah or his own girlfriend on more than one occasion. Still, he did find it at least a little odd that of all the combinations of sexual partners they could manage, the guys had sex with their respective girlfriends far less than with the other's girl.

Given his recent revelation though, he wasn't really into playing too much, regardless. He felt guilty for not being in love with Sally, to put it bluntly. He was still a man though and was more than happy to fuck either of the girls if they showed the slightest interest.

Hannah especially seemed particularly insatiable. Danny certainly didn't seem to mind either. More than once, Dane had been getting head from Hannah when Danny would come home, see the two, then start watching TV while they went about their fun as if it were a normal sight to see after getting off work.

"Fuck I love your cock," Hannah moaned, throating him a moment later and moaning as she began to slide lips back and forth along his length.

"You just want him to fuck your brains out," Danny called out as he left the room.

Dane groaned in pleasure as she throated him again, her moans of pleasure making it sound like she was enjoying just giving him head.

"You don't have to fuck me if you don't want to," she gushed during a momentary pause in her wonderful blowjob. "I just wanted to make sure you were drained before you started off your day."

"I appreciate that," he murmured, pushing against her lips and driving deep into her mouth as she moaned around his flesh.

"Cum in my mouth baby," she said, his cockhead perched briefly on her lips before it disappeared again.

Dane grunted in approval as Hannah's warm mouth slid back down around his length, her moans of pleasure vibrating his flesh. His arousal peaked and he grunted in pleasure, cum bursting into Hannah's mouth as she groaned in pleasure and swallowed it down.

He felt her mouth closing around him with each swallow, each one accompanied by a moan or sigh of bliss. Her hands were kneading his testicles as if she were trying to coax more out.

He sighed in pleasure a final time, then helped Hannah up off her knees.

"Thanks," he said, kissing her on the forehead.

"Anytime," she said, smiling at him. "And I mean that, Dane."

He'd turned to leave her to her shower but then paused, looking back.

"Sally and Danny seem to be happy to fuck each other whenever they like, so I just wanted you to know that I'm yours whenever and however you want me. Okay?"

He smiled, reaching up to caress her cheek.

"I mean it," she said, smirking at him. "If she's going to be at my boyfriend's beck and call, then I'm damn sure going to take care of the brother with the bigger and better cock. You can have me whenever you want me. Period."

"Good," Dane said, playfully slapping her ass and stepping out.

"I'm sucking your cock later," she said as he began to towel off. "No arguments mister. And this weekend, you're fucking me in the ass."

Dane chuckled, shaking his head as he finished up and went to pull on some clothes then promptly left for class before Hannah had even gotten out of the shower.

Several hours later he returned home to an empty apartment and promptly climbed in bed for a much need rest. He was working that night and was already worn out.

His alarm woke him about an hour before he had to be at work, and he slowly managed to force himself out of bed. Once he'd gotten dressed for work, he came out of the bedroom to a cacophony of sex noises. Hannah and Danny were in the living room, but he wasn't all that surprised to see Sally had joined them as well.

Hannah was sitting Sally's face while Danny fucked her.

1...45678...10