My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been fine, but I'd like to fuck you harder than I can in this position."

As Ashlynne slid off my lap, she said, "You want to be more in charge?"

When my dick slipped out of her, it had some blood on it. "Hell, yeah. I'm about to go all caveman on you. Can you brace yourself against the window?"

"I'll try."

I quickly wiped my dick clean with the towel and then tossed the towel on the seat. Ashlynne bent over and put her hands on the window while bending her arms to brace herself. In the meantime, I moved behind her so we were in a modified doggie-style position.

"One more thing," I said as I moved close enough for my dick to touch her pussy. "Be vocal. Moan as loud as you comfortably can. Occasionally tell me how much you are enjoying me fucking you."

As I was sliding my dick back inside of Ashlynne, she turned her head to face me. "You want me to cheer you on?"

"Please. And don't worry that much about being vocal - I'll appreciate whatever you do."

I grabbed her hips at where the white bikini marks narrowed the most.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready!"

I buried myself as deep as I could go and then stayed there for a few moments, savoring how great it felt. I pulled back a few inches and then pushed back into her. I pulled a little further out and then pushed harder back into her. On the third push, Ashlynne pushed back to meet my thrust.

"Fuck me, Todd. It feels so good."

It did feel good. I loved the feel of her firm ass in my hands. I had let Ashlynne be in control most of the night, but I wanted be in control when I came in her. When I came in my virgin sister. I hadn't asked to become lovers - I had fought it the best I could - but I was enjoying every second of it now.

"Give it to me, Todd."

Ashlynne went back to moaning as she met my every thrust. Her moans were louder than before but didn't sound forced. She sounded like a woman enjoying being thoroughly fucked.

I was getting close. I was also covered in sweat. The minivan reeked of sex. It gently rocked back and forth as I pounded Ashlynne against the window. I could see that her back too was covered in sweat. My sister had a beautiful body and was one hot fuck.

Slam! Slam! Slam! I fucked Ashlynne hard, and she fucked back just as hard. The pleasure of fucking her was so intense. She was my woman, I was her man, and we were doing what God designed us to do.

I felt the tingling in my balls. Fucking her had been so good that I was surprised that I had lasted this long. "I'm about to come."

She kept on fucking me hard. I shot my third load of the night, this time into her virgin pussy. As the spurts slowed, I slowed Ashlynne down and then stopped her when I was done. We collapsed next to each other in the back seat. I pushed the towel against her pussy to keep the cum from getting on the seat. Ashlynne grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you happy?" Ashlynne asked.

"Over the moon. It felt great and 100% right. How do you feel?"

"Sore, but otherwise on top of the world."

I kissed her. We kissed tenderly for a while.

"Ashlynne, I want to talk to you about Monday."

"Todd, I-"

I interrupted her by putting my finger on her mouth.

"Look, Ashlynne. The agreement was that on Monday, this would all be a secret that we would never discuss. I accepted that. Now, I'd like to do something like this again, even if it means a lot of hassle like driving out of town. I'll fully understand if you want to keep to our original agreement, but I'd like for you to think over the weekend about possibly doing something like this again. Is that okay?"

Ashlynne nodded. "Okay."

"We'll discuss it Monday at breakfast, all right?"

"Monday at breakfast."

"Time for us to clean up and go."

I grabbed the loose end of the towel and used it to dry my crotch. I then got up and moved to the middle seat, where I pulled my shorts on. Ashlynne joined me and pulled her shorts. She said, "You need to do something about the towel before Mom sees it."

"When I leave here, I'm going to buy a big fruit punch drink, knock it over then clean it up with the towel. My blind date was clumsy."

"Perfect. I'll take the plan B pill once I'm inside."

Ashlynne put her wet panties in her purse and I put my nasty underwear with the towel. I opened the door, got into the front seat, and rolled down the windows.

"I'm going to air out the car."

"Smart."

Ashlynne gave me a quick kiss and moved to the gate in the fence. "See you Monday morning!" she said with a wave. I waved back. Then she was through the gate and gone.

* * * *

Monday morning, I woke to the sound of my bedroom door opening. I opened my eyes to see Ashlynne striding across the room to my bed in her light blue nightshirt.

"Mom and Dad are gone," she announced. "Grace wants to go on another date Friday." She sat down on my bed next to me. "She wants it to be a much nicer date. You're going to take her to a nice restaurant and pay. She'll decide on the post-dinner entertainment, and she'll pay for that."

"That sounds great. I want you to tell Grace something."

"What?"

"That I love her as a girlfriend. Friday night, I had told her that I didn't loved her like a girlfriend. I was trying to discourage her from doing something she might regret later. But she refused to take 'No' for an answer, and she gave me the greatest gift a girl can give a guy. She showed me that she loved me with her whole heart, and I find myself loving her back with my whole heart." Ashlynne smiled. "And if she wants another date, I take it that she doesn't regret anything we did Friday."

"She regrets nothing," said Ashlynne in a warming, loving voice.

"I hope that I didn't hurt her feelings when I told that I told her that I didn't love her as a girlfriend. I think she's amazing and would be thrilled if she'd agree to be my girlfriend."

Ashlynne's face lit up. "You didn't hurt her feelings. She knew what you were trying to do. But she also knew you can't resist a hot girl who knows how to turn you on. She knew you'd fall in madly in love with her sooner or later."

"And it was definitely sooner."

"By the way, Grace probably won't be a crazy, entitled princess on the next date."

"Okay. What's she going to be?"

"That's for her to know, and you to find out."

I smiled. Ashlynne smiled. I knew to grouse before submitting to her idea.

"A nice restaurant would be a lot more money. And I don't know if I can handle a different Grace every week."

Ashlynne surprised me by pulling off her nightshirt. She was naked underneath. "Grace has authorized me to do everything to convince you."

"Everything?" I asked as I moved my hands toward her tits.

Ashlynne grabbed my wrists and held my hands tantalizingly close to her tits. "Can you handle my quirks if I'm fully committed to this relationship?"

"I think so."

"Then everything," she said as she pulled my hands to her tits while leaning forward to kiss me. "I started on the pill Saturday."

"But we'll have to use condoms for a while."

Ashlynne nodded her head. "Which I bought this weekend." She knew what she wanted and overcame every obstacle to having it, just as she always had.

After we kissed, Ashlynne gave me a coy look. "As I was saying, Grace will decide on the post-dinner entertainment, and she'll pay for that. Then after that, you'll split the cost of a hotel room."

Fucking Ashlynne on a bed with no fear of getting caught. Sleeping with Ashlynne. Having morning sex with Ashlynne. I felt myself harden.

"Tell Grace that that sounds perfect."

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to my editor Tigersman and to my beta-readers Drakon66 and Rhimshot415
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you really liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes
* I'm always looking for beta-readers to give me feedback on my stories to improve them before I publish them. If you would like to do that, send me a PM
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose
* I have several other stories similar to this one. Click here to read them.

Some typos were removed in 2024.