All Comments on 'My Three Girls'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

Lucky bastard. Any chance I can switch places with him?

gotranegotraneabout 11 years ago
Nothing But HOT!

Very nice! I can't wait for the sequel, and, possibly, a series. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very lucky father...

to have the choice of each of the adorable little coochies of his three baby girls. The girls are lucky, too, to have a father with a big fat cock to stuff up their coochies and a pair of loaded daddy-balls to fill their cute little cunts with all the rich creamy semen he's got for his beloved daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved your story about " My Three Girls" It brings back some very happy memories of me and my three girls that luckily continues into today! I won't say when I started playing with them and deflowered them but they didn't even have breasts or started their periods when they wanted me to deflower them which I did. Each girl had some pain and did bleed a little as they lost their hymen. But as soon as the pain went away they each wanted me to fuck them over and over which I was only too happy to do. Lots more to tell but I will stop with that. Thanks again for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 Daughters

I would really like to read more about this family!!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

5* but.... I enjoy just one male and one female sex better. No bi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but what bothered me most was you never asked one if she was safe. You just banged them so quick like you wanted them PG. Why would you do that to them? They really were to young to start motherhood to say nothing of putting them out of fucking for a while. And where was Monique all this time. Certainly, she knew what her daughter's were up to, and maybe she would condone their behavior, and maybe she would want to join in?? Good start for the next chapters. Keep writing, or maybe not. Eight years and no sequel usually means nothing further. Too bad.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fun enjoyable story. I love a story that goes with the flow and does not take right turns to somewhere else land..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous