All Comments on 'My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 04 - Final'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars - not something I ever thought of as a working profession.

The husband would have to stand guard with a shotgun.

Otherwise it would still be too dangerous with all the wacko nutcases out there.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 2 years ago

Four stars. Every couple has baggage to get rid of.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not available for rating......probably a good idea.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

You didn’t allow scoring for the last chapter and having read it l see why.

You ruined the ending completely by having her return to sex work AND having special guests over to wank over her and he has to leave the house. They are trying to sort out trust issues and she thinks this is the way to do it??

Really??

In the space of a paragraph you took a great story and turned it into a shit one. A cuck tale.

I’ll score anyway, for other readers, from a sure 5/5 to 1/5.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

I have to say, if you are worried about how it will be rated, maybe it's a sign you should reevaluate your plotting and character development decisions. Unless you really enjoy taking stories your readers are loving, and making them into stories they hate? You do you, in that case. But you clearly know how it would be rated, anyway. Shame, the story had real potential. I mean, I guess you clearly like it, but I mean it had potential to be a story I'd enjoy the hell out of. Ah well.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

These people are going to raise kids into the slut and cuckold style?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely the WORST end to a promising story ever! So she continues to be a slut for others and that’s a solution to the problem? Give me a break. I give their new marriage six months, tops! Terrible ending!

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

What a shitty story, sorry but it is.

A really pathetic ending ruined an already bad storyline.

Scores 1/5, lucky to get that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous