All Comments on 'Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needing more

I read both stories togther so I wanted to see dad tied back into the second story more. I hope he appears in the next story with both of these hot ladies.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Great story! I look forward to the next one!

I also hope to see more of this series. I hope you continue with the thread. Daddy, Carly, and Tally would make a very hot scene indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more more more more

That lovely erotic story hopelful dad would be lover of two girls and more put more chapter soon please thanks cfh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More, Please!!

Still waiting on another installment! Maybe Daddy and the two girls?? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Lesbian Sex X2!

I would think that you were a teenage lesbian from this story, if I had not looked at your bio, dude! Good job. You earned the 5 that I gave you again. Does Carly have a Father? Is he interested in teen girls? Keep these stories coming, please. You are a superlative author, Brett. I really like this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb!

Probably the best daddy-daughter and girl-to-girl I have ever read. The daddy-daughter sequence was very hot and sensual. The girl-to-girl was very well written; the language and actions so hot. IF I had a daughter with a hot sister-in-law, I would pray for such loving. Thanks!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter was a good upper. Not as emotional as the first but a lot hotter as it progressed. Now for chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous