Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Natalia looked down at her lover's blonde head moving between her thighs, licking her with unparalleled passion. She felt Carly's tongue snaking all over her body, relished the sensations. The carnality of having her female lover taking her in the home of her male lover – her father – aroused further kinky desires in Natalia. She wanted Carly to fuck her Daddy, but would she cheat on George with another man? She'd see what she could do to implement her kinky plot later, but right now .....

Oh, right now she felt Carly moving the dress up and over her head, her mind abuzz with delight, she was now naked before her lover. All the two playmates wore were heels and jewelry, now gentle hands could fondle, lips could kiss passionately, fingers could trace patterns over aroused skin.

Their play was wilder now. Panting, wanton with desire, they moved into a sixty-nine, which neither had done one their previous night of lust. They gorged on each other's cunts, tasted each other and were messy in their loving, fucking each other now, savage, intense, heated fucking with brought both of them to the brink of screaming time and time again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuckme, my lovely bitch!" Tally screamed out, hoping it would inflame Carly even more.

It did indeed achieve the desired effect. Carly had never been with someone as vocal as Natalia, the lewdness of the girl's words drove her over the edge. "Fuck, you beautiful slut, I'm cumminggggg!!!" she screamed as she flooded Natalia's face with an overwhelming orgasm.

Natalia followed suit a few seconds later, trembling, shaking violently, the couch creaking under them in protest. They clenched each other tightly until both were calm again, then moved away and embraced, just enjoying the closeness.

Natalia went and got them both some wine, which they sipped slowly, choosing to remain naked and kissing a bit, just teasingly.

"We have to stay close Tally, we can't let it go another 2 years. I couldn't bear it, not after that!" Carly cried out, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't be silly!" Natalia said, kissing her on the nose and soft lips, with a soft smile. "You think I'm giving THIS up?" She cuddled Carly close. "So, you DO want this to continue? What about George?"

"I don't care about him right now – I just know I need you Tally, so very much!" Carly said, hugging Natalia closer.

Natalia's heart melted. She then looked down at the blonde beauty and said "Okay Carly, but I expect my lovers to be kinky – sensual – uninhibited. Can you do that Carly? Can you be my lover, my fucky playmate, my girl?"

Carly nodded yes, enthusiastically. Natalia knew she'd have a lot of scheming to do, but her life was on an upswing.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers
12