Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

"O-Of course you may!" Natalia stammered, delighted. She found herself becoming aroused again -- she was in error, perhaps she could take a bit more lezzie-love? "You were some of the best sex I've ever had and my lover isn't back for a few more days, so I can stay too! You little slut, just who taught you to fuck a woman like that?" Natalia said as she sucked a dark nipple.

"I have a friend -- my college roommate actually -- who is a fiend for cunt. Hey, if you like -- I could have her join us tomorrow night, she could use the money! Could you handle two, horny lezzie sluts, baby?"

Two young hotties? If Patrice's friend had been her teacher, Natalia knew she'd never have an opportunity like this again! It would strain her budget, but you only live once!

Natalia smiled. "If your friend is as hot as you darling, yes -- let's have some fun. But go easy on me baby -- I'm not a kid anymore!" she chuckled as she watched the dark girl's head going down, down, down ....

"You're distracted, darling" Silvia said as she lifted her head from Steven's lap. His cock was hard, but not as hard as normal. She pouted a bit -- her pussy needed to be stuffed full of dick, it had been over 2 hours since last they'd fucked.

Steven looked at his little fuck-nymph and smiled. Dear God, she was insatiable - the first woman he'd ever met since Tally who'd been able to wear him out. He shouldn't have been distracted, this blonde, cock-crazy slut could give any man a run for his money -- but it was hard to get Natalia off of his mind. She was like a drug that had gotten into his system and wouldn't let go.

Silvia was seeing signs of life in his cock and she sucked harder and was rewarded with twitches and an ever-hardening dick. She was a greedy little minx, she thought to herself, and she didn't want to share him -- but their obviously was something weighing on his mind.

Steven felt like a bit of a shit, but he wanted Silvia and he wanted Tally. He was selfish, but both women had their merits. As he saw Silvia's mouth ovalling around his shaft and then her lips and head bobbing up and down, he felt the thoughts of Natalia fade away -- for all of a minute. Then she was back in all her glory, laughing, kinky and playful, the woman who took his cares away with one of the most educated, horny voracious cunts he'd ever been privileged to fuck. He shook his head ...

Silvia was there now, all blonde and honey-fresh, sweet and crazy with fuck-lust, a sexy little toy that was his to play with for a while. Nothing seemed to slow her down, she swung her body around and there was sweet, pink cunt to taste, fresh and ready for a licking tongue. He had a good tongue, he knew he did, Natalia had told him ...

Damn! There she was, back again. No matter how much he desired Silvia and even though he was feasting on one of the most scrumptious pussies in existence, the little sexpot author could not keep him mind from his incestuous daughter's charms. In some ways, Silvia was benefiting from his romps with Tally -- he had become far more eager to taste a woman after his adventures with his daughter.

Silvia was squirming all over her mature lover as he ate her out. She sensed he was still distracted, but if his tongue was this good when distracted, she wasn't too upset by it. It slithered and licked like a thing alive, delving deep into hidden crevasses and licking up her nectar as fast as she could produce it. Only a few past playmates had been able to garner this kind of response in the young blonde.

Steven felt her weight move and now the cuddly, fuck-hungry blonde was on his cock. He let his mind go back to the task at hand and reached out, taking her tits in his hands and he began to fuck her. Her pussy gripped his cock in an involuntary response and now he was there, in the moment, he was fucking her as her glorious ass bounced on top of him.

FuckfuckFUCK Silvia thought to herself, he's amazing. Her eyes clenched shut as her blonde hair swayed about, the sunshine streaming in from the balcony window. He's so good-looking, I wonder why he never talks about a girlfriend? He must have one, she thought. She sighed and let her body feel his full length and girth as she fucked him. If he does have a girlfriend, would she be willing to share him? Silvia's hips fucked in a blur as she let her body take as much dick as deep as he could give it.

Steven stopped fighting the impending orgasm and let it go. In the few days since they'd become lovers, the young author picked up on the signals and took his shaft from cunt and let it spunk on her tits. She liked doing that and it always seemed to make him horny, not that he needed much excuse.

They were done -- for now, Steven knew they'd both fuck again before going to sleep, so they ordered take-out food and watched some TV - "Garfield and Friends" cartoons, an odd choice that they both liked. Snuggled into the crook of his arm, he was happy she'd consented to come home with him and meet Natalia -- hoping they'd hit it off. He really hoped they would, it was his fondest wish.

Wishes do sometimes come true -- don't they?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers
12