Neighbor Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right. But in this case you might want to be interested. You see, I learned something from all those encounters. I learned that there are two kinds of men. Men that are interested in getting their needs met and men that are interested in sharing getting needs met. That means not only theirs, but the woman's as well. Eddie's kind of forgotten that part. It's ususally older men that fall into that second category. They tend to be more gentle and thoughtful. There were one or two regulars that I even let go a bit farther than others. Sucking my tits, pushing their fingers into me, maybe even pushing something else into me for a moment or two."

"Oh?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"One or two. I found I liked older men. I liked how they played, I liked how they treated me. I also learned to like women. Sometimes it can be fun to play with a woman."

I looked at her in surprise.

"Yeah. I expected that look too. It started as some game playing with my room mate and got hooked for a while on playing both sides of the fence. Seems guys can't resist joining in with two women."

"I suppose that's true."

"It is. But just think. What if you happened to find your wife and I doing a little touching and fondling."

"My wife?"

"You're wife. I've made some subtle hints. Even getting naked in front of her and showing her how I used one of my little toys. She seemed interested or at least curious."

"Jesus. MY wife watched you playing with yourself?" I said, shaking my head, not quite sure what to think.

"Actually she took her top off and let me play with her tits while she rubbed the little vibrator around my clit."

"Holy shit."

"So if you just happened to find the two of us, say, naked on your bed, doing things, wouldn't you be interested in joining in?"

"Hell yeah."

"And if along with that you ended up with your sexy cock stuffed in my pussy, there wouldn't be much to tell her about today, would there?"

"Wait. What?"

"Just saying. Maybe some girl thinks some guy is kinda hot looking and wanted to find a way to be more than just a neighbor. Just sayin' you understand."

I stood staring at her "So you're telling me this wasn't just... spontaneous?"

"Honey, how many girls do you know that garden in a white tank top with no bra, short short and thong panties?"

"Well. Now that you mention it. None I guess."

She grinned at me. "I think that answers your question."

"So. Okay. Still doesn't tell me what we're going to do, now that you got me into this...situation."

"I'm planning on getting to fuck you again, this time in front of your wife."

"Not fucking likely!"

"Oh. You have no faith! If you just happened to be gone and came home early and just happened to walk in on your wife in a slightly compromising situation, well you never know what might happen."

"So you want to set things up to have sex with my wife?"

"Uh uh. I want to set things up for you to walk in on me having sex with your wife, and joining in."

"Somehow that seems not only dishonest, but downright wrong."

"Well, you could just tell her that we already screwed, then what?"

"Well, it wouldn't be good."

"Soooo? Any reason that you DON'T want to have sex with both of us at the same time?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Good. Then next Saturday go fishing. Just come home really early, like say, ten o clock? Maybe you'll find something interesting going on."

"And if I dont?"

"Well, you can either miss a really sexy time or you can miss a little fishing." She said as she reached down and grabbed my still flagging cock.

"I'm not sure you're gonna be able to get my wife to do anything compromising." I said with a frown.

"Sweetie, I didn't have any trouble getting you naked in the shower did I? Trust me here." She said with a giggle.

"No. You didn't really."

"Want a lap dance? I won't even make you get dressed." She whispered.

"All of a sudden that sounds like a really fun idea." I answered as her hand slid along my hardening cock.

The next Saturday I was headed out to go fishing well before dawn, which was my norm when I went. I'd kissed my wife goodbye before heading out in the dark, my mind more on my plan to come home early than on actually fishing.

It was an hour drive to the lake, three hours on the water actually fishing and then an hour back home. I walked into the house and called out, though not too loud, "I'm home lover!" and got no response. I looked around the family room and could see my wife's clothes laying around the sofa and floor, as if they'd been carelessly tossed away. As I stared, somewhat surprised that Jenny had gotten my wife undressed out here, I could hear moaning coming from down the hall. Very familiar moaning!

I quietly took off my shoes and gently set them aside so that I wouldn't make too much noise. I walked quietly down the hallway, stepping over a tank top, shorts and shoes that I knew damn well didn't belong to my wife. I paused at the open bedroom door and looked in, seeing Jenny's completely bare ass and pussy sticking in the air in the mirror over my wife's dresser. To my surprise I saw my wife leaning back against the headboard, propped up by several pillows, her hands tugging on her clearly rock hard nipples, her knees in the air, spread wide. Jenny had her head down between my wife's legs, her big soft tits were pressed against the bedspread, visible between her own spread legs. I peeked between the edge of the door and the frame, seeing a sliver of the two of them, Jenny's head bobbing up and down as she licked and teased my wife's pussy. I could also hear the soft hum of what had to be a vibrator. I looked to the mirror again and saw the red metal box of the vibrator I'd given my wife some years before, open and empty on the bed.

I stepped back from the doorway, my heart pounding in my chest so hard that I worried they might hear me. I stood, wanting to burst into the room and join them, but at the same time scared at the reaction my wife would have. After what seemed like an hour of listening to my wife moan and gasp "right there. Oh god yes, right there." I started undressing. I've been having sex with my wife for over thirty years, and I've NEVER heard her be this vocal! EVER! I stripped everything off so I was as naked as the two of them, my cock sticking out like a flagpole as I softly stepped into the doorway. I knew the door was blocking my wife from seeing me as I stood there, watching her from the waist down, Jenny licking her pussy, my hand stroking my cock slowly.

"OH SHIT!" my wife suddenly cried, trying to cover her tits and pussy with her hands and push Jenny's face away from her pussy at the same time, failing at all three while looking at me in the mirror. "What the hell are you doing here?" she squealed at least two octaves higher pitched than normal.

"Came home early." I answered as she tried again to push Jenny away from her pussy, the purple vibrator finally pulling out of her pussy as Jenny backed away enough to sit up on her knees, still between my wife's legs.

"Uh. Fuck! I didn't think. I mean. We weren't. We were just... Oh. Fuck. We didn't mean too.... Oh FUCK!" She finally finished, covering her face with both hands. "God I'm so embarrassed." She whispered.

Jenny stood up, looking back and forth at the two of us. "Hey. It's all good. No problem." She said softly. "Why not just have him join us. I wouldn't mind."

"I WOULD!" my wife snapped loudly, hear arms across her chest to hide her hard nipples, trying to pull her legs together as much as she could with Jenny still between them.

"You would? Really? I mean we're in here having sex and you don't want your husband to be part of it?" Jenny asked, looking a little sideways at her.

"We weren't having sex! We were just, experimenting a little."

"Uh huh. Having sex. Robert. I think you need to come give your wife a little love."

"No. wait. Don't." My wife started to protest, as I stepped fully into the room and started moving toward the bed. "We can't. I mean. I can't.."

"Relax sweetie." I said softly as I reached out to her on the bed. I knelt onto the king sized bed and crawled close enough to lean over, my face near hers. I leaned my face down to hers and gently kissed her, her lips hard and unyielding at first. Slowly she relaxed and kissed back, though quite tentatively.

"You're not angry?" She whispered as we broke the kiss.

"I'm not upset. Hell I think it looked pretty hot actually." I said with a soft chuckle, getting a scowl in response from her. "Honey. Honestly. I'm not upset. I suppose if you did this and didn't tell me, I guess I'd be kind of upset. I mean if you couldn't tell me your fantasies, but you could share them with the neighbor? Yeah that would upset me."

"I wasn't sharing a fantasy. I mean. I didn't plan on doing any of this. It was just... I don't know... spontaneous. I haven't ever even thought of doing anything like this." She said barely louder than a whisper, her eyes searching my face for my reaction as I still hovered over her.

"Well. It looked to me like you were enjoying it, so why stop?" I whispered before reaching a hand out to gently coax her arm from across her breasts.

"You're really not upset?" She whispered.

"Uh uh." I answered back as I lowered my face to her left breast and gently flicked my tongue across her exposed nipple. "as long as you don't mind me playing too." I whispered before sucking her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh god." My wife moaned, clearly still turned on. I heard the vibrator click on again as I sucked my wife's hard nipple. "oooooohhhhhh god." She gasped again as the sound of the vibrator changed, Jenny apparently sliding it into her pussy again.

I pulled off my wife's tit and looked at Jenny, who was grinning at me from where she was lowering her face between my wife's legs again. With a grin I watched her work the vibrator in and out of my wife's pussy as she lowered her head back down, sticking her tongue out to lick my wife's clit. Jenny was once again on her knees, with her head down in front of my wife's pussy, which pushed her pussy out invitingly toward the reflection in the mirror. I climbed off the bed and stepped around to the end of the bed, crawling back onto it behind Jenny. I stared at my wife's closed eyes as she was once again being pushed toward climax. I rubbed my engorged head up and down Jenny's wet slit and then slowly pushed myself into her, forcing my cock past the entrance to her depths and then smoothly and slowly deeper into her. I held her hips and began to slowly slide in and out of her hot pussy, watching my wife's face as Jenny continued to tease her.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come!" My wife gasped without opening her eyes.

"That's the whole idea." Jenny answered. "For all of us to climax."

"I don't think anyone has ever done that except Robert." My wife moaned softly.

"He does it good?" Jenny asked, lifting her head from my wife's pussy for a moment.

"Very good." My wife moaned as Jenny pushed the vibrator in and out of my wife's vagina, making her lift her butt off the bed and push it toward Jenny. "You should feel how big he gets right before he comes in me."

"Maybe I will." Jenny answered, causing my wife to open her eyes and see me slowly pumping my cock into Jenny from behind.

"ROBERT!" My wife said quickly, pushing herself up onto her elbows. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What I invited him to do." Jenny said with a grin, lifting herself up onto her hands. "I was getting horny too."

"But you and I... I mean it was never... we'd... I mean...You and I..."

"Would have a little fun with each other? We are. You made me come with our little toy friend, right? I'm going to make you come too, right? You don't want Robert to have a little fun too?"

"But I wasn't planning on having him..."

"Fucking another woman? Probably not any more than he expected to come home and find you fucking another woman. Just relax. Close your eyes and let it happen. You were enjoying it. Go back to enjoying." Jenny said softly as she lowered her chest back down and dipped her head between my wife's thighs.

"Roger!?" My wife asked, almost begging me to say something.

"Was it feeling good?" I asked.

"Well. Yes. But..."

"Then let it feel good. It's just us. What can it hurt?"

"Are you afraid he wont want to fuck you after he fucks me? Trust me. He'll be making you come on his cock before we're done here." Jenny said softly without lifting her face from my wife's pussy. "Unless of course you'd prefer to have him hold it and come in you. Then I could lick his cum from your pussy."

"Oh shit. NO!" My wife moaned, her body still extremely close to climax, seeming to be indecisive about either laying down and letting Jenny finish or somehow making me stop fucking Jenny.

"Here. Let's do this." Jenny said, pushing herself up and pulling the vibrator from my wife's pussy as she forced me out of her. "Lay down here." She said, patting the bed next to my wife, who now had her arms across her chest again. I crawled around Jenny and lay down where she indicated, reaching out to stroke one of my wife's breasts, only to get my hand pushed away. "Now. Anne. Lift your legs. That's it." Jenny cooed as my wife reluctantly lifted her now pressed together legs. Jenny pressed on my hip to get me to scoot around on my back until my wife's legs were over me, my dick sticking up between her thighs. Jenny reached for my cock and stroked what suck up through my wife's thighs a few times. "Now roll toward Anne." She said softly, pushing my dick toward my wife's pussy. I got the idea and rolled on my side, letting her feed my dick into my wife's pussy as my wife relaxed her legs, letting them spread apart somewhat. "That's it." She cooed softly as I started to rock my hips, pushing my cock in and out of my wife.

It didn't take too many seconds of my cock sliding in and out of her already excited pussy for my wife to lean back and close her eyes again. I gently pulled her arm down from her breast and toyed with her again exposed nipple.

Jenny was far from done though. She eased herself over me, lowering herself down until her pussy was inches from my face. She leaned over me, lowering her own face down to my wife's pussy. I could feel her big soft tits press against my side as she reached down to lick my wife's clit.

"OH SHIT!" My wife said in surprise, not at all ready for the sensations of a tongue on her clit while we were fucking. "Oh god Jenny! No!"

"Just relax. Enjoy it." Jenny said before turning her face back down to the pussy in front of her. Jenny started licking my wife's clit again as I stroked in and out of her, her body finally relaxing back against the pillows again.

Jenny pushed her knees apart a bit further, lowing her pussy right down to my face. I reached out with my tongue and licked up her incredibly wet pussy lips. Her slit was leaking juices almost to the point of dripping on me as I licked up between her soft lips, seeking out her clit. I heard a moan of pleasure as I found the hard nub with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck. I don't believe this. I don't believe I'm going to come like this." My wife moaned loudly, her legs starting to tremble as I continued to plunge my cock into her hot wet pussy. I knew my wife well and it wasn't a surprise for her pussy to start squeezing my cock moments later. A long deep groan came from my wife as her orgasm stiffened her body, her pussy clamping around my still sliding shaft. The change in sensations was all my overly excited body needed. In moments my own orgasm was upon me, my body jerking and spasming as it tried to jam my stiff pole deep into my wife's vagina, unloading shot after shot of cum into her.

I had to turn my face from Jenny's pussy to try and catch my breath as I lay panting beneath her. I saw my wife gently push on Jenny, trying to push her away, but Jenny was having none of it. She moved her face from my wife's now oversensitive clit, but otherwise remained over me, rocking her hips slightly to coax me to go back to licking her.

"Enough." My wife said after a couple minutes of me licking Jenny. "I think we've gone far enough."

Jenny pushed up off of me and moved to sit next to use, her legs curled under us. She reached out and gently teased her fingers along my softened dick where it still stuck out of my wife's pussy. "But I still need to come." She said with an obvious pout. "You don't want me to go home like this, do you?"

"Jenny. This has been. Um... Interesting. But don't you think we've done enough?"

"I don't know. You think you'll wanna do it again some time?"

"I dunno." My wife said with a shrug. "Maybe. Maybe not."

"Well. If it's gonna be maybe not, don't you think I deserve this once?" she asked wrapping her hand around my softened dick.

"You want to fuck Robert?'

"It felt pretty damn good when it was in me before. You know Eddie doesn't get the job done. How about you let me see if it's an Eddie thing or a general man thing?"

"A general man thing?"

"You didn't have any trouble making me come with the vibrator. How bout we find out if a dick can get the job done."

"I don't know. I mean. We've only had sex with each other, Robert and I I mean."

"Until today." Jenny said with a grin. "Now you've had sex with me too."

"I don't think that what we were doing was sex." My wife protested.

"Oh honey. It was most certainly sex." Jenny said with a grin. "Every bit as much as what Roger did a few minutes ago. The only difference was you and I didn't share a dick. Not that we couldn't. I mean there are all kinds of toys for that kind of thing too."

"I don't think I'd ever be good with that."

"Maybe not. Especially not if Robert does as good a job on me as he seems to do on you."

"You really wanna do that?" My wife asked her.

"I'd like to. If Robert's willing." She answered. They both looked at me expectantly.

I shrugged as if it didn't matter, fooling neither of them.

"Maybe this once." My wife said. "Assuming you can get him up again."

"Somehow I don't think that's going to be a problem." Jenny said, squeezing my already growing dick gently. She grinned at me, leaned over my wife's legs and lowered her head between them, engulfing my half hard cock with her hot wet mouth.

"Oh damn." I groaned softly, unused to the stimulation so quickly after cumming in my wife. Not that my wife doesn't love me, but there's just no way she'd ever suck my cock after sex. Not going to happen. So having it done to me was not only incredibly erotic, but also a surprise my body only knew one way to respond to.

In only a couple short minutes she was sliding her lips up and down my fully hard cock, slurping loudly as she sucked and licked my hardon. Without a word, she coaxed my wife's legs up and off of mine, getting her to turn sideways on the bed like I was, leaving her laying on her side right next to me. Jenny quickly straddled me and then, aiming my cock at her pussy, lowered herself down on me. I slid easily into her very slick, wet pussy, her weight driving her down on me until her bare ass pressed against my thighs. I glanced over at Anne, her eyes glued to Jenny's shaved pussy as it slid up and down my fat shaft.

Jenny pushed up and down my shaft slowly, lifting herself until I was nearly ready to slip from her depths before thrusting quickly down onto me again, driving me hard and deep into her. She used her legs for leverage, using her hands on my chest for balance as she rhythmically lifted and thrust down onto me. Without really thinking about it, I lifted my hand to her chest, capturing each of her C cup breasts in my hands, the soft flesh just barely spilling over my hands as I let her nipples poke between my fingers. Each squeeze of her soft breasts was accompanied by my fingers squeezing her hard nipples, making her groan in pleasure.