Neighbor Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up and down she moved, her pace quickening, no longer lifting as far to prevent me from sliding out, but still pulling up most of the way along my shaft before dropping herself down hard enough to bounce her ass off my thighs. Up and down she plunged, her ass slapping my legs with a rhythmic wet slap that echoed slightly in the room. My wife watched, her head propped up on her hand, almost mesmerized as she watched my cock appear and disappear from Jenny's teenage looking pussy. I couldn't help but notice that her hand was squeezing her own tit in time with my squeezes of Jenny.

I let go of Jenny's breasts and twisted my torso toward my wife, reaching out to her and pulling her toward me. She ended up pulling her hand from under her head as she rolling toward me. I awkwardly lifted her breast and pushed my face toward it, sucking the whole front of her breasts into my mouth. I heard her groan softly as I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple, teasing it and her areola at the same time.

Jenny continued to bounce on me, her tits now bouncing wildly on her chest. Each drive down on me slammed my engorged head into her cervix, sending little tingles through my body and making her grunt slightly. I could feel her pussy start to tighten, her orgasm reaching its climax at any moment. "FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body spasmed, slamming her hard down on my cock. She sat on me, her hands holding onto my side as she shuddered and trembled. I could feel her pussy squeezing and releasing around my hard cock as she came, her juices leaking around my cock and running down my hip. "Ohhhh my god. Ohhhhhhh shit." She panted as she sat astride me, looking down at me as I let go of my wife's nipple and rolled back flat under her. "God I don't believe you haven't come yet." She said breathlessly.

"You want him to? Inside you?" My wife asked quietly.

Jenny looked at my face and then my wife's trying to determine how to answer. She finally whispered softly. "Yes."

"Then why don't you come finish what he started." My wife said, rolling on her back and spreading her legs wide apart as she angled across the bed. She reached for Jenny's arm and coaxed her off my cock. "Kneel between my legs." She whispered to Jenny, her voice quavering a little with the sound of nervousness. With her other hand she reached for the blue vibrator laying on the bed next to her and handed it to Jenny.

Jenny grinned at her and turned the little device on before slowly pressing it into my wife's pussy. I heard the sound change as it slid slowly into my wife's wet depths, and then Jenny lowered her head to my wife's chest, sucking one of my wife's nipples into her mouth. I pushed myself up and crawled on the bed around behind Jenny, her ass in the air and her pussy sticking out at me. I aimed my still rock hard cock at her pussy and pushed slowly into her, enjoying the feeling of her tight wet confines around me. I held her hips and started stroking in and out of her, watching my wife's face as I pushed in and out of Jenny. Her eyes closed as the vibrator did what vibrators are supposed to do. "Mmmmmmmm." She moaned softly as Jenny switched which breast she was sucking on. I looked over my shoulder at the mirror over my wife's dresser, the view of the three of us incredibly erotic.

Jenny's tits were swinging in time with my strokes and her hand was thrusting the vibrator in with my plunges into her pussy. The sight of it, her swinging tits, and her fucking my wife with the toy was enough to push me up that little bit. In only a few more strokes I groaned loudly and jerked hard, jamming my cock deep into Jenny. I felt the surge of cum flow up my shaft and push out into her tight confines, drawing a groan of pleasure from her as well. I knelt behind her, jerking and spasming for long seconds, still watching her fucking my wife below her.

I pulled out as my cock softened, my dick covered with cum, and rolled onto my back next to them. I watched as Jenny let go of my wife's tit and crawled back enough to lower her face to my wife's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" my wife cried in surprise as Jenny sucked her clit into her mouth. I watched with a smile as Jenny licked and sucked my wife's clit, still sliding the vibrator out of her and dropping it on the bed. Jenny pushed two fingers into my wife's pussy and began thrusting them in and out of her. "SHIT!" My wife cried loudly after only a very short couple minutes. She lifted her hips off the bed, pushing them up toward Jenny as her arms and legs trembled. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck! I'm coooooommmmmiiiiinnng!" she cried as she held herself half off the bed, her whole body seeming to tremble and shake.

"Oh god. Enough." My wife finally said, gently reaching down to push Jenny's face from her pussy. "I can't take any more."

Jenny grinned, her face glistening with my wife's cum as she lifted herself upright. She looked over at me and mouthed a silent 'thank you' before pushing off the bed. "I better run home and get a shower before Eddie get's back from golfing." She said as she walked around the end of the bed. "I hope we can do this again!" she called from the hallway as she walked down it, collecting her cloths. "I had fun!" she said as she stepped back into the room.

"I did too." I agreed with her as I watched her dress.

"You okay with all this Anne?"

"I think so." My wife answered quietly, watching Jenny pulling her shirt back on.

"Good. I'll talk to you later." Jenny said as she turned and walked out of the bedroom.

"Well. Now what?" I asked my wife as she rolled over, pressing her body against mine and laying one leg over mine.

She settled her head on my shoulder and lay there quietly for some seconds. "I'm not sure."

"Did you enjoy it? Was it what you thought it would be like?"

"Actually. I kind of did enjoy it. I wasn't sure I was going to. I mean having another woman touching me the way you do. But it was enjoyable in its own way. Not that I'd want to do it every day or anything."

"No. definitely not. But isn't that kinda what exploring a fantasy is about?" I asked. We lay there for several minutes, gently stroking each other's bodies while I waited for an answer that didn't appear to be coming. "So. Did you seduce her or did she seduce you?"

"She thinks she seduced me." My wife whispered. "Did I protest enough?"

"Yeah. I don't think she knew." I answered.

"I'm glad you told me and we had time to talk about it. If you'd have surprised me for real, I'm not sure what I'd have done."

"I doubt it would have turned out like this." I chuckled.

"Yeah. You know. She's going to want to fuck you again. I mean with Eddie not paying attention to her and all."

"Yeah. I think that she's gonna want some time with you too. She told me that she used to play with her roommate."

"You want to fuck her more?"

"It could be interesting. You?"

"Like you said. It could be interesting. Not sure I want it to become a regular thing. I mean trying it once as a fantasy. Hell we've joked about adding another partner more than once over the years, but I never thought we'd actually do it. It was just talk." My wife agreed. "But now that we have....Rules?"

"Oh yeah. There's gonna have to be some rules!"

"I agree. No bedrooms unless you and I are together." My wife said. "I don't want to have to wonder if I'm sleeping on the same sheets that you've been fucking her on."

"Agreed. If we're doing it in here with her, we have to be together."

"And you don't need to tell me unless I ask."

"No?"

"Uh uh. What you two do is up to you. Just like what she and I do is up to us. Don't expect me to offer up that she and I were playing or anything."

"I can live with that, as long as you don't start deciding you'd rather have her than me." I said with another soft chuckle.

"Not likely." She answered. "But it might be nice to try a few things that you and I couldn't do."

"You know. She want's to give me a lap dance. How much you wanna bet she gets me naked and fucks me while she's dancing for me."

"Mmmmmmmm that sounds interesting. I wonder if there's a way I can watch without her knowing?"

I thought about it for a second. "I have an idea or two." I whispered. "If that's what you really want."

"I think so." She said softly before going quiet for long seconds. "This is going to take some getting used to."

"Yeah. I'm still wondering if she got me to cheat on you just so she could arrange this thing we did today."

"When you told me how she was going to fix things, I thought the same thing. She'd made some noises in the last few months that kind of led me to think she wanted to have sex with me."

"Yeah? I didn't know that."

"Uh huh. A couple times I was naked in front of her, or almost so, and she always seemed to find a reason to touch my body. Seemed to me she always came over if you weren't home yet and I was changing."

"Hmmm You never told me that."

"Didn't think much of it until you told me she seduced you in the shower."

"Speaking of the shower. You wanna go try out that shower that way?"

"Not right now. I just wanna lay her and cuddle. Maybe in a bit." She said with a sigh.

"Okay." I agreed, letting my mind wander away from my wife's body to Jenny's. I wondered how many ways and places Jenny could find for us to 'clandestinely' have sex before she figured out that today wasn't as much of a surprise as Anne made it out to be. She had certainly convinced me.