New Rider 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you go from tearing down Father's gate to fingering my attendant?" she asked, giggling.

I thought about it for a bit and said, "A wise man, long ago, told me that you reap what you sow - more than you sow - and only after you've sown it." I told her. "It's a simple fact of nature, but I find it to be more of a theme for me. Tala is unlike any orc I have ever met. She asked for kindness from me when we first met and asked meekly. I now consider her to be a great treasure to me and to my beloved."

The princess bounced up and kissed my cheek at her mention.

"Your father - and his gate captain - chose a different tack. I simply returned to them what they were sowing. They were unaware that my resources are a bit more than they appear."

"I'm glad we didn't reveal your true nature to him," the princess told me. "His demands would have been greater."

"I saw how little he valued you - or any of his people for that matter. That, in part, is why I was probably more harsh than I should have been."

"That and the fact that he hasn't gotten laid in more than a year," Tala giggled, bumping her hips into me.

"Orc, maybe I need to plow your ass before I take my bond-mate's maidenhood - just to take the edge off."

"Ohhh," Tala moaned. "I might like that, my lord."

"You probably would, you horny minx," I told her.

The two girls held hands and capered ahead of the captain and me.

"Captain," I said.

"My lord," he replied.

"Tell me of your dreams," I told him. As he composed his thoughts, I asked, "Should we have collected anyone from the city before we left?"

He shook his head.

I spoke to him as we walked.

"I had planned on it just being me and the girls - but you've been good to the princess - and I found all of your warnings about what to expect, when I met the king, to be most accurate. I feel I owe you a great deal. I will house you and feed you and give you a stipend for as long as you choose to serve me. If you wish to retire, I will help you find a place. The girls and I will bring you a stipend now and then. Basically, tell me what you would like. Do you wish a wife?"

He stopped and looked at me like I'd sprouted a second head.

"What?" I asked him, growing worried at his serious expression.

"I don't know why it surprises me," he said, shaking his head. "Eryn's right - you just flip a switch from madman - to gracious father - to scandalous lover."

"I'm your father then?" I asked him, chuckling.

"More so than any that I've had," he said, smiling.

I thought about it for a moment, smiled at him, and said, "Alright, then, lad. What would you like to do with your life?"

He gestured for us to walk - since the girls were several skips ahead - and we continued on our way as we talked.

"Would you think it strange if I told you that I'd always fancied being a cooper?" he asked me.

"I'm older than most people you know," I told him. "I've seen a lot of strange shit. But a solid man choosing a solid craft isn't strange to me. There's a village to the east - along the road that borders my mountain - if I remember correctly, the cooper there is getting on in years and doesn't have a son. I think we'll pay him a visit. Marshberg? Marshton? The marshes are just beyond, so I'm sure it's named after them somehow. It's only been there about eighty years. As always, there's a drunk or two to watch for, but most of the town's residents seem alright."

He nodded and we walked on, chatting about his ideas.

"I'd hoped to make it back to the inn before dark," I told him, "but I don't think we'll make it. I should've bought some horses from the king before we left."

He nodded.

"How opposed would you be to me turning into a dragon and carrying you in my claw as we flew?" I asked him.

His eyes were as big as saucers when he stopped and looked at me.

"Afraid of heights or afraid of claws?" I asked.

"Afraid of dying," he replied, laughing.

"I could put you to sleep," I told him. "Does that help?"

He shook his head - then pointed over my shoulder and said, "We've got company."

I turned to see four horsemen approaching at a gallop.

"Girls," the captain called. "Behind me, please."

He drew his sword. I glanced at his weapon and chuckled.

He looked at it - and then up at me and said, "Old habit."

"A good habit, captain," I told him. "I love that you are as protective of my girls as I am. It will lead you to a long, full, healthy life."

He smiled and nodded. Together, we turned to meet the new arrivals. Tala stood behind the captain and Eryn peeked out from behind me.

"Keep your naughty fingers off of my ass, elf," I growled at her, feeling her venturous fingers on my backside.

She giggled and said, "Don't kill anyone if you don't have to."

I growled but nodded.

As the four soldiers arrived and pulled their horses to a stop, I recognized the one from his post at the door of the receiving hall.

"Hello again," I told him. "How can I help you?"

"Lord Striker," he said, nodding.

A rider, behind him, slid his crossbow onto his lap.

I shook my head at the man and said, "Put it back or die. You have five seconds to comply. The girls tell me I'm edgy because I haven't had any pussy in over a year, and they asked me not to kill anyone - but you're pushing me, and I do NOT like to be pushed."

The door guard's head spun to look at the man. He vigorously shook his head at him.

The archer slid the crossbow back into its harness.

"How can I help you?" I asked again.

"I was ordered to tell you that the king would like to speak to his daughter."

I studied him.

"Thanks for letting me know. You've completed your mission. Good day to you. May your children show you the honor you deserve."

None of them moved.

I sighed.

"What else were you ordered to do?" I inquired.

He swallowed hard but didn't answer. The implication was that they were supposed to return with her or us - or not return at all. I sighed, again.

"I see," I said. I looked across their four faces, addressing each of them individually. "If you saw the state of the main gate, you know some of what I am capable of. In my eyes, the king sent you here because he cares little about the lives of his people. Here's what happens if we fight: In the time it takes you to reach for your weapons, I simply raise my palm. Four bolts of lightning shoot out, and those melons that you call skulls explode in a watery, disgusting spray of brain matter. You topple from your horses and then we collect the mounts and head home - traveling faster than we were before because of the free horses the king sent us. I will leave your bodies for the birds - and as a warning for any others who follow you."

The guy with the crossbow grabbed for the weapon, I raised my hand, and his skull blew apart as the lightning hit it. The other three turned to watch his headless corpse - still gripping the crossbow - tumble onto the dirt road.

"The second option," I said. "Is that you wait a day, return with an empty mount and report that a hill giant ate your friend as you searched, vainly, for us."

The door guard swallowed down another lump, glanced at his two friends, looked back at me, and asked, "Do you see any other options ... my lord?"

His use of the possessive - in front of the title - suggested that he wasn't planning to return to his former home.

"Captain Arden wants to try his hand at being a cooper. Any of you boys looking for a change of occupation?"

The three of them looked at the captain and then nodded to me.

One of them said, "My pa was a brewer. I think I'd like to try my hand at that."

"You boys need to run home for anything before we head on?" I asked.

One of them patted his saddlebags and shook his head 'no'; the other two just shook their heads.

"Captain Arden," I called. "If you would be kind enough to strip the dead man, I'll deal with the corpse and then we can be on our way."

"Deal with the corpse?" the door guard asked.

I grinned and said, "I'm feeling a little peckish."

I turned to the girls, grinned evilly, and began taking off my clothes. "You girls up for some flying?" I asked. "You'll need to carry my pack."

"I thought you'd never ask!" Tala squealed. "Both of us?"

I nodded - and then accepted excited kisses from them as they helped me disrobe.

"Gentlemen," I called out. "Dismount and hold tightly to your horse's reins," I warned. "They're about to get a little skittish."

Once I was undressed, I turned to make sure the captain and his three men were ready. I began to transform.

Just before my mouth changed to where I couldn't speak the common tongue anymore, I warned the new arrivals, "When I speak to you from my dragon form, I will speak directly into your minds. If the captain or the princess or the orc tell you something, you can assume it came from my lips."

The girls took more kisses from me as my jaw grew and stretched - and my heavily-fanged smile emerged. I shivered with lust as they ran their tiny palms over my leathery maw.

<"Gods! I want to fuck you both so hard!"> I spoke into their minds, joining the thoughts of the three of us together. <"Gather your things. I need to dispose of the evidence.">

I trotted around the group, lowered my head, grabbed the dead man's ass in my front teeth, wrapped my tongue around his waist, and pulled his corpse into my disjointed jaws. I tried not to chew too much. The men's eyes were already as big as saucers.

"That was absolutely terrifying," Arden said matter-of-factly.

I trotted back over to the girls and knelt down.

<"Climb between my wings. You should find a space that looks like a seat. Your legs go inside. Get comfortable and hang on.">

They kissed my fangs and stroked my lips once more. They giggled at each other, grabbed their bags - and mine - and moved to my left. I stretched out my front forearm to give them a crude stairway to climb onto my back. I crouched to make their climb easier.

I slid a couple scale-plates back, between my wings, and made a sort of saddle for them to settle into. There was a pause as they found the seats I'd arranged for them.

I glanced over at the captain and the men. Their eyes were slowly returning to their normal size after watching me devour the dead man. The girls were fidgeting around and then the captain suddenly called out, "Gentlemen, eyes down. See to your mounts. We're preparing to move out."

As the four of them checked their gear and mounted up, I asked the captain, <"Am I to assume that the girls are naked?">

<"Apparently, they were struggling to get into their places with their skirts on,"> he replied. <"They're still wearing their shirts to cover their tops but they're naked from the waist down.">

<"Thank you, Arden,"> I told him.

<"Of course, my liege,"> he replied.

<"Work with the boys as you ride. We'll travel at whatever pace you choose. Find someplace to bed down for the night and I'll take care of the rest. We'll talk tonight and you can let me know what you think needs to be done.">

<"Thank you, my lord,"> he replied.

I turned to look at him, nodded, and smiled.

The three soldiers arrayed themselves in a diamond formation - with him at the point. They looked nervously between their captain and me.

"Our lord is waiting for the girls to get settled," he told them. "They haven't flown with him yet so this may take a moment. Let's ride on. His lordship will - obviously - have no trouble keeping up with us. We need to find an inn or scout out a decent place to spend the night."

He gave rein to his new mount and led the horsemen around me and down the road.

<"You girls just about finished giving my men a strip-show?"> I asked them.

<"We're nervous, my lord,"> Eryn replied.

<"Just hold onto the scales in front of you like a saddle-horn,"> I told them. <"Take-offs and landings are the hardest. I think you'll like flying though.">

<"I love feeling you between my thighs, my lord,"> Tala spoke into our conversation.

<"I can tell,"> I told her, snarling. <"I can smell your sweet cunt all the way up here and I can feel your pussy leaking onto my spine.">

The minx giggled and I looked into her mind as she reached around the princess' ribs to squeeze her breasts. Eryn put her hands on the orc's and cooed as the two of them groped her tit-flesh.

I was already crouched so I unfolded my wings. The girls' eyes widened. I slowly slid my back-plates a little tighter around their legs and thighs. They screamed as I launched myself into the air and began flapping.

When we leveled out - a couple hundred feet in the air - and they had stopped screaming, I did a quick barrel-roll.

<"Your pack!"> Eryn shouted into my mind.

I looked down and saw it falling. In my lust to tease the girls, I'd forgotten to think about the bags. I ducked my head, saw it tumbling through the air and dove under it. Both of the girls shrieked but the princess managed to snag the bag out of the air, pulling it to her chest.

<"Gods!"> they both gasped at me. <"Don't do that!"> they chorused together.

I sent their minds an image of a toothy grin.

I flapped my wings until I regained my preferred flying height and then we hurried forward to catch up to the good captain.

<"Sorry,"> I sent him. <"We had some problems at baggage claims.">

I could see the question in his mind but just sent him a smile.

<"Why are you wiggling?"> I asked the girls. <"Are you rubbing yourselves off against my spine or something?">

<"Maybe,"> Eryn replied teasingly.

<"Fuck, yes!"> Tala moaned.

<"I'll still be ready for your cock later,"> the princess assured me.

<"I've already cum twice today,"> Tala cooed. I could tell she was recovering from another orgasm. <"I don't know if I could handle another one.">

I was already in her mind, watching her rub herself against my rigid body, seeing the tremors of her climax run through her muscled form. She'd been swallowing enough of my sperm - and eating more regularly - and she was looking more and more like a lean, mean, fucking machine. I loved her salacious playfulness with the princess.

I couldn't help but torment her a little. She and the princess had my blood boiling with their lusty behavior. My dragon cock was hidden away behind my scaled belly, but it was throbbing with need.

I poured images and sensations into Tala's mind. I convinced her brain that my slick, slithering dragon tongue had split into a hundred copies that were pouring over her body. Each one was stimulating every surface and orifice - driving pleasure into her brain.

<"Gods! My lord! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuck!"> she gasped.

I could feel Eryn spinning around in her seat to look at the orc.

Tala's arms (and legs, though they were pinned inside of my protective plates) were flung wide. Her body was overwhelmed as every part of her was licked, squeezed, and stroked by hundreds of dragon tongues. Her breaths came in gasps as she tried to cope with the intense stimulation that her brain was telling her was ravaging her body.

I took away all but five of the tongues. One squeezed each of her nipples. One wrapped tightly around her clit. One slicked up and down her slit. The last one coiled like a spring and drove in and out of her tight channel. Each time it got to the door of her womb, the twin tips caressed that final doorway, threatening to invade that space as well. Tala screamed as she came - and then she passed out. I slipped out of her mind and left her to recover.

<"That was mean,"> Eryn giggled into my mind.

<"She said she didn't think she could cum again. I just showed her that she was wrong."> I replied.

<"What did you do?">

<"Imagine a hundred dragon tongues, stimulating every part of your body. That's what I convinced her brain was happening.">

<"Gods!"> Eryn sent back. <"I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.">

<"Well,"> I said, chuckling. <"She DID just cum about two minutes before that.">

<"I'm gonna take a nap too,"> Eryn informed me. <"No barrel rolls.">

<"Yes, my love,"> I told her.

<"I love you, my prince,"> she sent back, before falling silent.

It was the first time she had switched from 'my lord' to 'my prince'. Honestly, it didn't matter what she called me. She felt right to me and I was glad that she seemed to think that I was good for her as well. The naughty orc was just a bonus.

Before, it had just been Ashlyn and me. This whole thing was completely different from when it had just been the two of us. The captain complicated things - and now he had a small squad. I guess we'd just have to see how things worked out.

As for the orc, I still wasn't quite sure how to quantify that. She was like an extension of Eryn - somehow one being and yet not. She was definitely her own person, but she had contoured herself around the princess so quickly and so fully that they were almost one person. She was like a protective shell around the tiny elf. I was still holding out hope that Tala would be more than just an orc in leather armor, swinging a club. I left the girls to rest and scanned ahead of the riders below us.

~~~

The girls woke an hour or so later and chattered to each other. I loved that as well. Eryn had a playmate. She was so young that I still almost viewed her as a child. 'Playmate' was the wrong term for a young woman of her age. I still loved the fact that they got along so well - especially considering that other wood elves treated Tala the way I'd always seen elves do before.

Eryn simply took my word that Tala was to be her attendant - and promptly claimed the girl as her own. Gods, they drove me crazy with lust. Ashlyn had been a tremendous lover - a kindred flame. I was so much older now that the age difference was something that bugged me. It didn't seem to faze Princess Eryngium in the least - or Tala either for that matter. I found their energy - both sexual and not - to be - I don't know - reality bending? It was like seeing life from a whole new angle. When they held hands and skipped down the road, giggling, life was just so ... full.

Now that the captain was on horseback, we were making much better time. We had already passed through the trader's town with the inn that I had planned to stop at - and had turned west, towards home. On the horizon, I could see a larger town, set back from the road, to the right.

<"About an hour or so ahead,"> I sent to Arden. <"There's a town about a mile down the road to the right.">

<"My lord,"> he replied.

<"I'll fly ahead, transform, and find us rooms. I'll wait for you there.">

<"Very good, my lord,"> he replied.

I flew towards the wooded hills, to the east of the large village. I dropped into the trees above the town, the girls climbed down, and I transformed. They refused to put on their skirts - or allow me to dress - until I'd given each of them kisses - as they had fondled my cock. Their infectious giggles made my penis almost as hard as did their beautiful bodies, their tender kisses, and their teasing touches.

Finally dressed, we made our way into the town. The larger inn outright refused to rent us rooms because Tala was with us. The smaller one demanded that she be in a slave collar. I was ready to tear the building down when Eryn pulled on my shoulder and whispered into my ear. I kissed her hard and grabbed both girls' hands.

"Hold a double room and four singles," I told the innkeeper. "We'll be back."

"Can't hold them without coin," he growled.

I fished out a gold, held it up, and spoke clearly to him, "We'll be back with the collar. I already know this is at least twice what you'll need for the night. The princess has advocated on your behalf and reined in my temper with her sweet words. Do not give her a reason to change her mind. Right now, she is the only thing standing between you and a royal ass-beating."