New Rider 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over and joined the rest of my group, listening to the room, and watching with my magic, to be sure that everyone was going back to their drinks and their food.

As the barmaid came over with mugs, Eryn caught her wrist and showed me the inside of the woman's arm. The woman looked from Eryn - whose eyes were on me - to me.

"It's infected," I told the woman. "I can heal it if it's okay to touch you."

She nodded.

I gently took her fingers into my own. She watched her arm as the inflammation left the wound and then the ugly scab fell away to reveal fresh pink skin where the cut had been.

"Thank you, my lady, my lord," she told Eryn and me, as I released her fingers.

I nodded.

"We've lamb cutlets or beef stew tonight," she announced. "You've rooms?"

I nodded and whispered, "Which do you recommend?"

"The lamb's a little strong," she whispered, "but the stew's leftover from yesterday."

"The stew's safe?" I asked her.

She nodded and said, "Just a bit tough."

I nodded my thanks.

She began taking everyone's orders. I asked if there was any fresh bread. She informed me that we'd each get a chunk with our meals. I told her to add an extra loaf - as well as some cheese - and to put it on our tab. She nodded and hurried to the kitchen.

She brought out the loaf, the cheese, and some butter. I cut the loaf in half and handed one of the chunks to Arden. He nodded and began splitting it among his men. I halved the cheese and we began parceling it out as well.

The bread was warm - and good. The cheese was a little crusty but it went down easily enough. Tala's eyes were dancing.

"You like the cheese, little orc?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Maybe we'll see about an old milk cow," I told her.

She took her breasts in her hands and eyeballed me.

I laughed and said, "I wouldn't mind, but you won't lactate until I've bred you and then your greedy pup will think all of that is for him."

She laughed and leaned over for a kiss.

I caught a nasty look from a drunk nearby and used magic to switch his swill with the contents of the spittoon near the counter. I had trouble keeping from laughing out loud when he took his next drink and grabbed for his throat before vomiting onto the guy next to him.

The girls glared at me as violence broke out at that table, but I just grinned at them and shrugged. The manager soon arrived to clear the lot of them out and call for help to clean up the mess. I felt a little bad at that point but dropping a coin on the table would tell everyone that I was the one to blame for the outburst, so I decided that the innkeeper was doing well enough off of our group that he didn't need any extra coin. Besides, why do any of the rest of these louts get to decide who I can kiss and who I can't?

I admired the girls' collars again and realized that I would either need to cover them with an illusion - like I did my ring - or put some form of magical protection on them.

I reached out to Eryn's and tapped my fingertip against the diamond, charging it with a spell to knock any thief on their ass if they touched it.

She misinterpreted what I was doing and kissed me softly, looking longingly at my lips as we separated. Tala did the same when I touched her diamond and spelled it as well.

They each were already acting like they planned to fuck me again before they let me sleep. I might even be ready for another round by then. I still couldn't get over how amazing the collars had turned out. I was still really tempted to make them look like a thick leather band with a mood-stone fastened to the front.

The waitress and a cook arrived with our platters and we were soon busy eating. The lamb was indeed a little strong but - after a taste of Eryn's beef - I was happy I'd chosen what I did. She and Tala seemed to be pleased with what they had gotten - so I left them to it. I ordered us another round of mead. It wasn't stellar but I can't handle most ales. Honestly, I'd rather have cool, clear water.

The girls liked the mead. Maybe the soldier with the hopes to become a brewer would be willing to listen to me and we could work out a deal where we traded him some of our honey for some of his mead. I might need to find some clover fields. If I remembered correctly, clover honey tasted a little better than wildflower honey. Hopefully, those flavors would come through in the mead.

"What are you worrying about now, my love?" Eryn asked me.

"Honey," I told her.

"Yes?" she cooed.

I laughed and said, "I was thinking about honey - so we can get the brewer to make you some mead."

She purred and gave me a kiss - as she reached under the table to squeeze my cock. She glared at Tala when she discovered that the orc's fingers were already molded around my tented crotch.

The waitress returned with our new mugs - and our room-keys. I handed her two silvers and she shook her head at me.

"Take it, love," Eryn told her. "He's filthy rich and consummately chivalrous. He thinks he has to spoil us all."

"Give him a proper thank-you for me, if you would then, my lady," she whispered to my bond-mate.

"I intend to, sweet lady, I assure you," the elf replied, giving her a wink.

The barmaid nodded to me, made the coins disappear, and headed back to the kitchen.

Eryn hung onto the key the woman had given to her. I slid the others over to the captain. He nodded.

<"Holler if you need anything,"> I thought to him.

<"Thank you, my lord,"> he sent back. <"I'm quite certain the men and I will be fine.">

I nodded to him that I understood his implied message. I doubted that anyone would try our door but I intended to dissuade or prevent uninvited guests regardless.

In our room, the girls insisted on licking and sucking my cock until I was once again growling at them with need.

At that point, Tala laid on her back between my thighs and licked and sucked my balls as Eryn sat, mounted, on my cock and leaned over her playmate to finger the orc as the elf fucked herself on my aching prick. I ran my fingers down her back and then gripped the globes of her perfect ass in my hand and slammed her small body up and down onto my needy cock.

Once Eryn had cum, the two of them traded places - except that Tala pulled Eryn's knees up, tucked them under her armpits, and licked and sucked the goo from the elf's twat as I fucked myself on her tight orc pussy. I felt her tense as I began pumping my seed into her and I sat up to lock my palm over her mouth to keep her from screaming. I groped her tit-flesh with my free hand as I continued blasting her cunt full of my seed.

I pulled her back on top of me when I finished. Eryn rolled over to clean my cock and crawled in to take her fill of the cream that was oozing from Tala's freshly-fucked cunt as I nibbled the back of her neck and her ears.

"My lady!" Tala gasped. "You mustn't use your mouth on me!"

"You would deny me the taste of my husband's seed, servant?" she growled.

Tala whimpered as the elf tongued her tender cunt. "No, my lady," she moaned.

Once Eryn had eaten her fill, she crawled up, kissed the orc's cheek, and whispered, "I'll make you a deal, sweet girl. The two of us will share this husband of ours and together we'll fight anyone else who would try to take his seed for their own."

"My lady?" Tala asked, as Eryn kissed her neck and jaw.

"Deny that you want him," the elf ordered her.

"He is my lord," Tala told her.

"And mine," the princess replied. "He has claimed us both. We share him."

Tala looked at me.

"She was first chosen," I told the orc, "but you have pledged yourself to me (and her) again and again. I have no quarrel with the princess on this matter."

Tala wrapped Eryn in her arms and clung to her as she wept. The elf allowed it for a few moments and then grabbed one of the orc's breasts and sucked and bit it. A brief cat-fight ensued. There was some clawing, biting, and a good amount of pinching and pulling. In the end, the two of them kissed like lovers and turned to see me watching them, smiling.

The elf and the orc climbed on top of my chest. I grabbed a rounded ass-cheek in each of my fists, kissed the girls good-night, and I fell asleep.

Just after midnight, I sensed someone at the door, but he (or she) was having trouble figuring out how to open it since they couldn't see or feel the doorknob. The original door was open - the wooden barrier standing, unused, in the corner of the room. I had replaced it with a wall of stone that was perfectly fitted into the opening. The only way that I knew there was somebody there was because of my wards. No sounds were transmitted from the hall into our room. The person soon gave up and I passed back into unconsciousness.

~~~ End of Chapter 2 ~~~

(This series has 6 chapters.)