Norse Myth Models

Story Info
Nude modelling isn't about sex. Honestly...
10k words
4.5
74.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

Though there're gay characters involved in this story, all the sex is heterosexual. Just thought I'd mention it, so those of you who know my usual stories won't be disappointed or scared off. Contrary to my two previous contest stories this Nude Day entry is a complete story, no sequels needed. Hope you enjoy it and comments or feedback are appreciated.

*

"Don't be such a prude Thor! Nudity is perfectly natural and doesn't have to be about sex. In fact, they'd be more likely to think of our bodies in a sexual way if we wore G-strings or tight jeans."

"Easy for you to say, you're not likely to be ogled as the fresh meat."

"For God's sake stop with this nonsense already, Thor. They're NOT interested in your body for sex. I've modelled for five months, and none of them have ever hinted at wanting anything else but sketching me. And it's only for this one session. You'll probably never meet any of them afterwards, and they've already promised not to display their drawings without getting our permission."

My best friend grinned and played his final card: "Plus it's a thousand kroner tax free, with no questions asked. Not bad for two hours doing nothing much but standing, sitting and lying around."

Sometimes I hate Loke, even if we've been friends for years and blood brothers since fifth grade. The last part was another of his harebrained ideas which seemed brilliant at the time, but got us into trouble. The scar in the center of my left thumb was a reminder of the screaming and stiches and endless weeks with no computer games. Of course Loke only made a small incision in his own thumb before mutilating mine. But we did manage to press our bleeding fingers together before I fainted from the pain. I still can't bear the sight of my own blood.

Luckily our parents laughed rather than scolded about most of our misadventures. Now we're both twenty and sharing a flat while studying at the same university three hours' drive from home. A long distance in Denmark which is a good excuse to stay in town most weekends. Apart from computer games we only have one interest in common.

I'm a geek, who hates sports and likes books. Thanks to genetic luck I'm slim and good looking in the typical Nordic way with blond hair, blue eyes and a decent tan. I cycled to school from age twelve, and it's still my main form of transportation. Like most Danes I spend time at the beach in summer and I enjoy swimming. Both types of exercise probably help me keep fit, but I've never wanted to compete or get serious about either. In addition, I'm introverted, though most people assume shyness is the reason I let Loke take the lead in most situations.

My best friend, whose real name isn't Loke, but Thomas, is my complete opposite, except for us being the same height. He's broad shouldered and muscular from working out. Not in any extreme way, but he enjoys sculpting his body to perfection. I guess this is a major reason why he got the job as a nude model for the local art college. But he's extrovert and an exhibitionist so it suits him for those reasons too. He has long dark brown hair and a face which is all sharp angles and mischief. He's sharp witted and has an almost cynical outlook as opposed to my trusting ways, but I enjoy his sardonic remarks about the folly of mankind.

The nickname Loke came from our first time celebrating Halloween three months after we'd met at the age of nine. The tradition was still new in Denmark and few people had heard of it in our local town. But Thomas had spent the past four years in the US, due to his dad working in Seattle, so he knew all about doing trick-or-treat. For some reason I wanted to dress up as the God Thor, complete with Mjølner (the hammer) and a tunic with lots of shoulder padding. Thomas read some Norse Mythology and decided to go along as Loki (in Danish Loke), since he often accompanied Thor on his travels. Probably Loki's trickster nature also appealed to my friend.

After a whole night of calling him Loke, the name stuck and I kept using it. Since he disliked Thomas and hated Tom (which some of the kids in his US school called him), he soon had class mates and other friends use Loke too. By now only his grandparents call him Thomas -- oh and his mum when she's angry with him. Loke likes being outdoors, he was a boy scout, and went skiing in Austria or France with his parents every year. We couldn't be more different if we tried.

In fact, our families often wondered why we became best friends, even if it was convenient, since Loke lived next door. But I guess you can say opposites attract, and we clicked as friends because we were fascinated by the differences. During our teens we discovered another major one: Loke is gay and I'm straight. Not surprisingly this was revealed during an episode of Baywatch. I expressed my feelings of lust towards one of the bikini clad girls, and Loke casually said "I prefer the hunky guys." When I stared at him in surprise, he rolled his eyes and spelled it out: "I'm gay, Thor." To my credit, my first reaction was along the lines of 'Oh, OK'.

Naturally we subsequently had several long talks about gay versus straight, but there was no drama about Loke coming out, nor did it affect our friendship. His mother's younger brother was gay and married to another man, and his parents took the news calmly. He kept quiet about it during high school, since we did live in a slightly less progressive part of Denmark. In fact, Loke didn't start going out with guys until we moved to Aarhus two years ago. To be fair, my experiences with girls weren't much beyond the kissing and groping-during-dancing stage either.

Sharing a flat with Loke is fun. We each have a small bedroom, but spend most of our time in the living room or the kitchen. Going out to the local bars and discoes is a blast, and the parties at college are even better. Loke is hit on by girls all the time, and he's honest with them: "I'm sorry, but I'm gay." If he thinks they're nice, he'll add "but my best friend Thor is sure to appreciate your charms." Usually, they'll give me a try, and by the end of our first year I'd had more pussy than I'd ever dreamt possible.

Interestingly, several of the girls were happy to point Loke out to any gay friends they knew, so he'd plenty of hot guys to keep him happy. One girl became our mutual friend and it was actually via her, I discovered one obsession Loke and I share. Marie is a couple of years older than us and a lot more experienced sexually. She taught me more about how to please a woman than all my previous partners together, and she introduced me to the freaky delights of anal sex. She began by letting me fuck her pussy after she'd inserted a dildo in her bottom. It made her feel much tighter, and she came several times.

The step to fucking her ass was easy to take, but I was unprepared for how much I enjoyed it. My cock is fairly average in girth but longer than normal at almost eight inches. Marie had voiced her appreciation of my equipment more than once, giving my self-confidence a much needed boost. However, she went almost berserk when I forced open her tight back door and slid into her hot depths. She'd already made herself come twice, as I fucked her from behind, and she came twice more while I worked myself into a mind-blowing ecstasy in her ass.

When I felt her anus contract around my shaft, I was sold. By her second orgasm I was close to coming and as she screamed and squeezed tight around the swollen head of my manhood, I went over the edge. I plunged in and filled the condom with a prolonged spurting, while thrusting hard into Marie's luscious butt. It was easily the best sex of my life so far.

I stayed the night and the next morning when we had sex again, I begged her to let me finish in her ass. She complied after warning me that she wasn't as ready for anal sex as last night. I'd no clue what she meant, but got an idea when she made me use lube and fingers to prepare her sphincter for penetration.

This time she was on her back, and after she'd come, I pulled out and moved my cock downwards. She accepted me easily, and as I was already excited by the idea of more anal sex, I came after only a dozen hard jabs. She giggled and kissed me fondly. "I guess you like fucking my ass, eh Thor." I just nodded and panted hard into her neck. After a shower and breakfast I went home, and of course Loke wanted to know everything.

"Come on, Thor, I can tell you had a special night."

"Uhm, yeah, Marie is pretty awesome in bed." I blushed and he grinned knowingly.

"What did she do this time?"

"She... ehm she let me fuck her ass." My voice was almost a whisper at the last word.

"Oh ho, you got to try anal sex." He held his hand up and I high fived him. "How did my blood brother like getting some tight back entrance fun?" I couldn't help the huge grin which spread over my face and Loke started laughing.

"Say no more, I can see you're a fan."

In case you're wondering, Loke and I have never fooled around with each other. We'd discussed it, especially while we were waiting to get lucky about sex, but Loke was as repelled by the idea as I was. "Eeww, it would be like having sex with my brother." Since neither of us have siblings, the comparison was inaccurate, but I knew exactly what he meant. However, we were able to discuss our separate sexual adventures in fairly frank terms.

"I guess I can finally see what you've been going on about ever since you sort of lost your virginity to Kasper."

"He, he, I suppose he was my Marie, since he knew all about how to bottom for a guy with a big dick."

"You may be thicker, but I'm longer." This argument had gone on for years, but now I had the advantage. "Marie says my cock is perfect for anal sex. Thick enough to stretch and fulfill without hurting, and so long I could fuck her ass in any position."

"Maybe we should have a threesome with her and let her judge who she prefers."

"I thought you weren't turned on by women. Or by me."

"Well an ass is an ass."

"Bullshit. I may be hooked on anal sex, but I'm not going to start fucking guys just because they have ass holes too."

"How can you be sure? Let's go check out some hot butts."

So we spent the next hour surfing porn and discussing the pros and cons of male and female asses. In the end I conceded I might fuck a guy's ass if I was blindfolded and thought it was a woman, but the concept of gay sex still didn't appeal. Loke admitted he felt the same way concerning women, so we called it a truce. Both of us were able to drool over pert butts in tight jeans whether male or female, but I liked the more ample backsides of women better. Logical since I preferred voluptuous to slim women.

Our talk returned to my night and morning with Marie, and Loke was actually able to explain her comment about being prepared.

"Well, I haven't got personal experience with this, since I don't bottom. But from what I've read, the receiving part should clean up inside and out before sex. I like to take a shower with my partner before sex, and I don't mind some fingering back there. Plus I enjoy rimming both ways, but only if we're both clean."

"What's rimming?"

"Don't you eat pussy? Lick the girls down there?"

"Yes, if they want me too. And especially if they'll do a 69."

"Well, rimming is licking the back hole of a man or a woman."

"Eww. I can see why you want to be sure it's clean."

"You know some straight guys like to be rimmed and fingered. Only, not many girls will do it. Did Marie touch you back there?"

"No, and stop trying to sell the whole prostate massage deal. I don't need a finger up my ass to have a great orgasm. Ramming my cock into a tight female tunnel will do the trick."

"OK, OK, relax, but if you want to test whether a girl is up for anal play, I bet going down on her, and I mean all the way down, is probably a good strategy. Works with guys, anyway."

"Hmm, I'll let you know if it's a success. Marie never asked me to lick her there."

"Try surprising her next time, I suggest you take a bath together and go for it."

"In the shower?"

"Or afterwards in bed. More comfortable for both of you. If she's into anal, I bet she'll love rimming."

"She's sure freaky enough. Just like you, by the way. She asked me if I was going to chase both male and female ass from now on. Including your ass. She seemed to like the idea."

"Well, I've told you nothing turns women on like a little man-on-man sex. Gay porn is used equally by straight women and gay men."

"Yeah, yeah I know you claim going around with you gets me extra pussy because the girls suspect pervy stuff, since we're flat mates. When they can't have you or us together, they settle for me. As if." Another old argument.

"Never mind, what did you tell Marie?"

"Same thing I tell the gay boys who assume we're lovers, when you drag me to those bars and LGBT functions."

Loke rolled his eyes and laughed. He'd heard me explain how I was straight, but my friend was gay. With the addition: "It wouldn't work with Loke anyway, since we're both strict tops." In the beginning I thought this would get rid of the tops and send the bottoms into Loke's arms. But the myth of seducing straight guys who liked to top seemed to flourish, and I still got hit on regularly.

"Stop complaining. You do very well for yourself once the fag hags realize you're the genuine straight friend of a gay man. They're all over you after I tell them you're shy but a great guy and sweet as can be."

"And they push their gay friends into your lap, so they have an excuse to sit next to me. Admit it Loke, you get a lot of boy pussy out of those deals too." He was honest enough to acknowledge I was right.

Since then we've been on a joint quest for anal sex, and we soon discovered the advantage of sharing the obsession but not the targets. We point out attractive bottoms to each other and we don't have to worry about competing for the same tight backsides.

However, Loke had it easier than me. He only had to reveal himself as an adamant top and the willing partners stayed to flirt. I had to go for women who attracted me without knowing whether they were amenable for anal play. Less than one in three let me fuck their asses, and rarely if they were virgins back there.

Loke occasionally tries to improve my chances. He'll chat to girlfriends of gay guys (not all of them deserved the epithet fag hag) and try to hint at the one similarity we shared. The two times he's hooked someone, I spent the next twenty hours in bliss, getting several rounds of oral, vaginal and anal sex. The last time Loke also managed to land the gay friend for himself, and from what he said later, the poor boy could hardly walk when he left. I'm glad the modest girth of my equipment rarely discourages girls. Or at least none of them has refused anal sex based on the size of my erect manhood.

Thus our friendship was firm, our sexual appetite regularly sated and life generally good on the day in early June where Loke broached the matter of me joining him at his job as a nude model for a group of art students. Ironically his Loki looks were the reason for the request. Apparently the theme for the advanced level's next session was Norse mythology. The teacher had made a casual remark about his face being perfect for Loki and his body for Frey or even Thor. Naturally his wit came up with "Funny, 'cause my friend Thor has the face of the God, but the body type you'd need for Loki."

I guess the next step was inevitable. On the way home Loke bought my favorite foods plus beer. Once I was in a mellow mood, he brought up the request, and the argument began. His assurance of the non-sexual nature of nude modelling was hard to believe and I tried once more to shoot holes in his spin.

"The only reason those girls aren't hitting on you is because they know you're gay. And you'd never pop a boner from being ogled by women, but I might." In fact I was pretty sure I'd be so worried about being nude that my manhood was more likely to crawl into hiding. But any trick was worth employing to avoid the embarrassing job.

"For fuck's sake, Thor. First of all, one third of the students are male and unless my gaydar has broken down completely, at least two of them are gay. However, none of them know I'm gay. It didn't exactly come up at the job interview, and Marie said she never mentioned my sexual status. Nor has her friend asked her later on. Last of all, the teacher gave me a print with guidelines and one of the points was their firm policy on sexual harassment."

He got up, went to his room and came back with a piece of paper. I took it and scanned down over the terse do's and don't list of nude modelling. One rule stated how the model should neither invite nor offer any hints of sexual attraction or behavior. The next asked the model to tell the teacher if any student (or a fellow model) behaved inappropriately or made the model feel uncomfortable, whether it was deliberate or not.

I sighed and gave in. "Fine, I admit my fears were unfounded and unfair."

Loke grinned and pumped his fist. "So you'll come with me next Thursday?"

"Yes, but if you embarrass me in any way, I'll leave at once and never forgive you."

"Deal." He held his hand out and we shook on it. "Man, it's gonna be awesome. Imagine your blond hero looks with my body, and my evil face with your graceful limbs and slim torso."

"I've said yes, so you can stop flattering me in order to persuade me. Now get me another beer, Loke."

"Yes, oh mighty God."

"Shut up or I'll get my hammer out."

"Sure, Thor." I sighed. Loke always has to have the last word.

***

All of the above serves to explain why I'm now standing in a large room next to my best friend in nothing but a white bath robe. There are large glass panes in the roof letting in natural light and the podium in front of us has two low couches covered with dark green cloth. Around the podium there're at least twenty seats, some with easels in front of them. They're empty at the moment, but the first session will begin in less than ten minutes.

The art teacher who is a grey haired woman with a no-nonsense attitude, is explaining what she wants from us. "We're doing four different poses today; each lasting half an hour, with at least ten minutes breaks between every session. You'll be sitting or standing or lying in identical positions in order to help the students draw the heads with alternate bodies. They each have to do one Loki and one Thor drawings, but are free to choose which ones. For the last tableau they must draw both together."

She waves us on to the podium, and I walk up the two steps with shaking legs. Damn you, Loke, why did I agree to this? Being nude is no big deal in itself, but having people studying me and possibly with critical eyes is downright scary.

The teacher (whose name escapes me due to nerves) shows us the sitting pose she wants us to assume. "Thor, please sit down first, as Loke will be able to copy you, once you're comfortably situated."

I do my best not to blush, shed my robe and sit on the couch. Thanks to the teasing of Loke last summer and this spring, I'd done a fair bit of sun tanning in the nude to get rid of what he called 'the white butt syndrome'. I teased him about perving on me (which I knew he wasn't), but I'm grateful nonetheless. Since my tan is only a light bronze, getting it even didn't take much, and now it looks like my natural skin color.

Adopting the right stance isn't too hard. Loke helps move my limbs and turn my head, which is a lot better than having a stranger touch my nude body. Once I have the position right, I notice something interesting. There're no seats in my direct line of sight.

"Thor, I want you to fix your eyes on the painting on the end wall." No problem, since it's a nice forest landscape in soothing greens below a blue sky. "Just relax and let your mind wander, as if you're sitting under the trees, listening to music on your iPod or birds singing. Focus on pleasant memories or daydreams." Her voice is calming me and my body loses the tense muscle tone which doesn't belong to the first pose.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers