All Comments on 'Sarah Opens Up'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

I got to give this a 3. The interracial aspect was way over the top.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

The interracial aspect was the entire point. Why read it then sown grade it on the very topic that it is about. Like the man said, if it's not your cup of tea, then move on. It shows the flaw in the rating system though. People that don't like a topic will read it anyway, then grade it based on their dislike of the topic. I gave it a 5, in spite of the grammatical errors that we both missed. Should I give it a 5? Inter racial aspects are meaningless to me, and I don't believe any woman is swallowing 11 inches of thick dick and licking the balls too. No, this is not my idea of a great story, but I didn't let my dislike of the topic influence my decision to reward the first efforts of an imaginative mind.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 2 years ago

At first I was uncertain if I was going to enjoy it because it started slow but as you moved on it got hot fast and furious.

It was a good spank story hope you finish up with the friends wedding Party!!!..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do like your style of writing. Story is good apart from the last sentence. Really do hope it does NOT turn into a cuck story with them splitting, should there be a second part. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love to hear some continuing adventures. Excellent first try

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

@2soon2no I've read interracial stories that weren't so over the top with "Take my black seed in your white pussy" or something to that effect as often as I read in this story. Also if the interracial as aspect was the point as you stated, why not drop it in the interracial category? Anyway I'm not a professional reviewer and I can rate a story on whatever criteria I please. Any author that doesn't like that coming from their readers should turn the ratings off.

bcf1bcf1about 2 years ago

This is absolutely 💯 best stories I have ever read on here

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

Dithered whether it was a 4 or 5 * because of the overdone bbc elements. Also felt it was the end of the marriage or would turn into yet another cuckold situation. Nevertheless keep writing as was sufficiently erotic

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 2 years ago

There were some spell check errors but few. The story of a shy, conservative, mature woman going that far is a little over the top., but the whole point of this site and these stories is to titilate, which it did. The descriptions of the sexuality kept me hard and that's not easy to do at 75 with ED. I give it 5!!!! Keep writing.

elling50elling50about 2 years ago

I gave it a 3. I found the progression of her development and the dialogue too unrealistic.

BridgekickerBridgekickerabout 2 years agoAuthor

Look, it was my first story, and I've never written anything before. I'm not even close to a professional writer, and yeah, in hindsight, I should have dropped it in interracial instead of group sex. Probably went overboard with it on this one. Lesson learned. I probably won't continue this one. Seemed like there's no where to go with it other than her getting gangbanged at a bachelor party, but who knows...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. Despite its flaws. First issue I had? Toward the beginning she’s proudly wearing 5 inch fuck me heels. A conservative mother with image issues? Don’t think so. I agree with those who wrote that the BIG BLACK COCK and BLACK SEED adulation, especially redone so much, was over the top and made the story almost comical at points instead of erotic. Certainly not something you could imagine really happening, which is how the best stories work. Taking away even more from the story was her immediate reversal from her previous persona. The scene on the beach with the young guys started out fine but then went over the top for who she was. If they’d spent more time with the young guys, got to know them better as she got more comfortable with them, played in the water with them… boils down to too far too fast. And yet strangely, for all that, it still was an enjoyable story. You helped it a lot by indicating lots of personable time spent with Jax and getting to know him as a friendly person instead of just a stud who wants to only take advantage of her. Skimped on the getting to know part, but all that stuff isn’t easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey BK,

I gave you a 5* rating. I thought it was one of the better IR stories submitted here in a while. I'd like to see more of Sarah, specifically how she handles Jax's 3 friends. If they all go gangsta on her, they could take her pretty far down the rabbit hole, gangbanging her, and make her truly understand that after her black gangbang that "she'd never be able to go back".

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thought it was a good read and an excellent first time outing for the writer. Story has some possibilities for going on. It might be best to steer away from a gang bang - might be a little over the top. But a black female being one of the two people coming in could be interesting or being a little more submissive with the current black character. There is the possibly of sorts back home with her personal trainer. Bottom line I think there is some opportunities for continuing the storyline and developing your writing skills.

BridgekickerBridgekickerabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments on here. I appreciate the good and bad comments, especially those with substance behind them on how it was good, where it went wrong, and how it could be better. This was definitely a learning experience. Already working on another story in more of an exhibitionist genre. Trying to keep this one more realistic. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think your story is great and it is one of the best published on Literotica.

There are complainers and know-it-alls in every comment.

You should not get discouraged and keep writing the story.

These negative comments are definitely from people who are not capable of publishing something so excellent.

You should continue to write your story as you have done so far.

I hope you will publish the second part soon.

Once more, Sarah should not separate from her husband, but continue her horny life together with him.

Just don't let yourself be influenced by some negative thinking people and please write the next sequels.

A lot of readers would be happy to follow your story.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

BridgekickerBridgekickerabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments. I wrote a couple different versions for a second chapter. I was feeling uninspired to publish either one. I just need some time to come up with something that gets my fingers typing. I'll probably publish another story soon though. This one has me going and I'm wrapped up with the characters already. This wife is freaking hot, so stand by for more.

dongkong1985dongkong1985about 2 years ago

great story. would love to see a part 2 of this.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The "BIG BLACK COCK" in caps distracted from the story. At this time, it is a mutual, loving sharing. Leave it that way

Melreb70Melreb70about 2 years ago

One of the best stories i have read here, looking forward to part two, mayby Jac friends are a couple and Sarah can explore he bi side as she mentioned she likes te taste of pussy juice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BBC is a total myth. Just racist horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So fucking hot. I wish I was her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Visually a very black skinned person with a very white skinned person is erotic,but BIG and BEAUTIFUL are the words I would rather hear my wife saying along with"I want to feel your hardness as you come inside me! " giving cum a color is a bit of a turn off for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but, please, learn to spell ORGASM. I’m embarrassed that I’ve never given a woman an organism!

BridgekickerBridgekickerabout 2 years agoAuthor

Okay, I wrote "organism" instead of orgasm. Try writing 110,296 words while living a busy life, and doing half of it on a cell phone. This was my first story ever. My editor was also volunteering his time. I wrote a long story and it was a lot to edit. Spell check doesn't catch everything. I apologize.

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

What a wonderful story line and so well written! Well done! Amy x

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

An awesome story and so well written. A bit jealous of Sarah though... -) Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You sir are a word craftsman! My cock is chapped from jerking off watching (in my mind) your new found slutwife being blacked over and over and over. I look forward to your other offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot fixing to read the next one. My husband wasn't that considerate and now we're divorced but I get all the BBC I want

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

Great reading this, but the all caps BIG BLACK COCK was a bit too over the top

BridgekickerBridgekickeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

The_otter_guy, yeah, it was my first story ever. Took other's critiques and fixed that in all my other ones.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ bridgekicker….I really enjoyed this story. I have to give it to you for a first story. Most people tend to rush a 1/2 story and it really has little character development. You took time to introduce the characters and gave us insight into their relationship. Then, even when they got to the resort, you took time to work up to things. I enjoyed how they watched Ajax with the other couple, then they spent time talking about it. I enjoyed how they we introduced to him slowly. All of this was a great build up.

As for the category, don’t sweat that too much. This could go into several. The fact that it’s about a husband who is extremely turned on by his wife opening up and being with others, means it’s right for the Loving Wives category. The interracial aspect comes into play and it could fit there. The voyeur aspect could put it into that category. And of course since she is having sex with two men, the group sex category works well. Some people here tend to whine and cry if it’s not a story they like. Especially those who can’t bear the thought of interracial sex. Closed minded people make me laugh, since they are here on a porn site any way!

Where there things to improve upon, sure. Don’t rely simply on spell check to catch everything. It’s always great to have someone read over it for you before you publish. As a couple of others stated, you don’t have to play up the black aspect al the time. Let the situation itself carry the story for a while. Most of the people reading the story will do so in one sitting, therefore they already know it’s a black man.

I haven’t read the next part of the story and since hope that you taken some of the things people have said to heart. However, when all is said and done, you are writing for yourself. If others enjoy your work as well, that’s just icing on the cake. I for one sure did.

Thank you for taking the time to not only write this fun and exciting story, but for sharing it with us all as well.

KMan

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

A great first story!! Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Mr_Brady, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was really hot, that includes all the themes.

One recommendation that I would make (this is a combination of my own interests and the fact most stories of this type tend to lack it), is even longer and more gradual escalation and development before things got physical, and when things did get physical, there was an increase in raunchyness (so anal, rimjob stuff doesn't happen right off the bat). This story does it better than most on this site, but more development would make this story even better.

This could hold true for other elements as well, with her being generally more slutty but importnatly, at ease in doing so as story progresses. Like, dirty talk getting, and as story develops, her getting more comfortable until being very casual about it (for example, toward the end, she talks to her husband about eating ass like its nothing). And personally, the story couldve gone even nastier, but thats just me.

I am hoping you could write a similar story. You could totally do one with a black neighbor that moves in next door. With the wife being flirty, which increases over time, until things get physical and escalate form there.

PS, if you do write something like this, easy way to exchange pictures would be husband taking pictures of his wife being a regular thing(they could invite the neighbor to use their pool, together at the beach, etc) until the neighbor asks if they are turning out well, where she eagerly jumps on the chance to share the album, and him having access to all the pictures, which get raunchier as things move along, just becomes a thing.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Now that is great feedback. Thank you.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read on this site! The way Sarah turned into a black cock slut was superb! The story was so well descriptive I thought I was there. I loved the DP scenes with Steve. Perfect way to include him. Just well done and turned me on immensely. Five stars and can’t wait to read more of black cock slut Sarah’s BBC exploits!

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Hubsforhotwives, thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

I seriously tried to read all of your story but unfortunately found it to be too repetitive by the time I reached page 5. I rarely skip to the end of the story just to make the comment but felt your effort deserved something. My wife succeeded with a 10inch black cock with some one she fancied and really liked. She is unfortunately too petite at only 5ft and his lack of skill left her bruised and bleeding. Second attempt was better but being carers moved away. I'm sure given more time they would have been more successful. I unfortunately will not be able to continue with this story. Way to many of you writers get carried away with the size of black mens cocks, just as many well built white men are well endowed as well men who are not so powerfully built, sadly I am not one of them. Good luck with your writing but I am unlikely to keep reading. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Sorry, by the way only 3 stars from me. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry to disappoint. This was my first attempt at writing anything so keep that in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best story I've read in a long time. Love the description of her deepthroating Jax. And the ass eating was great. More please.

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

I loved it, so hot, sexy, I was like right there with them. 5 Stars.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 Stars from me. Very Sexy Story, Great Writing, Great Story, Great Plot. I don't know if this is a true story or not but obviously this marriage is over. Once a Woman is released from her marriage vows enough to experience a Giant big black cock the Genie is "Out of the bottle" and there is NO putting it back. This wife will always have to have Big Black Cock to orgasm, tough luck for a stupid hubby. I been there, I seen it happen myself. She is already addicted. Hubby might as well head home and start the divorce, he has already lost his wife, her love and her pussy. If she bothers to give him a few mercy or pity fucks he might as well take them while he can get them. But by the time they get home she will already have other plans than staying with hubby. She will have performed slut duties at the Bachelor party for the black men, probably removed her IUD and gotten ready to be black bred. Hubby is the last thing on her mind now and forever more. Too bad for hubby. Hubby got what he wanted, a big black cock Slut.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Buster2U, I don't know, I like happy endings. The statistics for open marriages is about the same as monogamous ones. They just have more sex. Listen to xxemberraexx sometime. She enjoys BBC, but still says her husband makes her cum way more. Sometimes 5-6 times in one session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You say hubby is not a cuck; he is by definition. He's also a cuck in the modern definition as well, allowing his wife to call another man Master and control her sex, even taking her anal virginity. That's the picture on the wiki site when you look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story when it was about Sarah discovering herself and becoming very open to sexual experimentation during their vacation. Then it became just another cuck story at the end as the story changed into a tale about a woman with a black fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had hoped that there would be an adventure with Edward and Kate, the couple that was first observed with Jax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story for me. I found it very well written. Maybe Sarah took to the lifestyle a bit quickly but still wonderful story. My wife is not a hotwife, so what do I know. 5 stars.

CZOFTWCZOFTW12 months ago

Whew! How did I only just now discover this series?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

started out really good as she was finding herself to be a much more sexual person than the would ever have thought possible. Then it devolved into just another fetish story for male inadueacy and BBC obsessed wife.

Also, you're writing is pretty good, but you switch view points quite often in the first few pages. It started out with the husband telling the story from his point of view, but then you kept describing things happening with Sarah or Jax that would only have been known from their perspective. This would be fine, if you told the whole thing as a third person over view. but switching back and forth makes it disjointed

One last thing... do you need to repeat the phrase "BIG BLACK COCK" 100x times during a scene, and beyond that, capitalize each and every time?

ihopeonedayihopeoneday11 months ago

Start reading your stories, Like it a lot and enjoy very much reading them! hope my girl is going the same route as the wives in your stories. hot as fuck!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Despite great stories and good reviews, I have a strong suspicion that the author will not continue his three successful stories and finish his work.

BridgekickerBridgekicker9 months agoAuthor

You're dead wrong, unless someone or something takes me out in the next few months.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are some readers here who don't like your stories and write stupid comments.

No one is forced to read these stories, so this is done voluntarily, so I can criticize but this should be done fairly and without insults.

But as I see it he will not continue his three stories (Sarah, Becca and Bella) and so. Who will post as long as no stories although they are all three still expandable not this not continue.

He has already wasted his time with Alexis, which is not well received by readers.

We can only hope that he will change his mind and continue the stories.

paaragdepaaragde9 months ago

well written - thank you!

Ultrafox69Ultrafox699 months ago

I was enjoying this story a lot byt then page 7 and the bbc got shoved in a unprapaired unlubed virgin ass.

Do this for real and she go to the hostpital for a torn ass.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21108 months ago

What a great stroke story. Pure porn. For a first attempt I think he out did himself. Great job. The sex is descriptive and arousing. I have only one critical comment. In the beginning you said that Steve is not a cuckold, but a strong man wanting to see his wife pleasured. I thought Sarah's comments comparing Jax and Steve's balls as peaches and grapes to be demeaning. Also raving bout how Jax cock is so much bigger than her husbands. While both statements may be true she shows little caring or respect for her husband, and Steve not taking issue with it kind of makes him a bit weak. Other than that it is a hot wife sharing story with a husband and wife enjoying sex with another and no one is getting hurt. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hello, I think the story is very good and successful.

Steve is a cuckold, another wimp.

He supports Sarah's horniness and enjoys watching and also actively participating in the orgies.

Sarah doesn't have to be fucked by a BBC stallion every day, she and Steve only enjoy it when it comes along or when they meet a nice stallion.

What bothered me about Chapter 4 at the end was the ride in the car.

This whole story didn't turn out well because Teve wasn't in the car and the description was very superficial.

But I hope that you continue to write very good stories in this style and that Becca Sarah's stories will continue for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, I made a mistake in a comment yesterday.

Steve is of course not a cuckold, he supports Sarah in all her activities and takes part in her orgies.

Svie can commit to a black stallion for a long time and lead a normal married life with Steve.

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

ugh! im not into bbc, hate it in fact, just read to see if anything has changed lately,, but no, its SOS,, wifey gets black and loses her mind,,ill skip ch2..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your stories about Bella and Sarah are simply fantastic. It is one of the best things that has been published here in the forum. It's just a shame you don't continue to write them?

These two are worth five stars no matter what some people write.

I think Sarah's story is the best and would rate it higher.

Maybe you'll let me know when your next story will be published.

Don't make us wait that long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How conservative is repressed? What are the rules of sexual indulgence? Is hedonistic self indulgence that corrupting? Is that from the fruit of knowledge? Were the calvinistic pilgrim's ever happy or were they just 'gaslighting' witches as 'projection'?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How severely repressed is Sarah so that she can become narcissistically wanton and slutty? How 'loving' can a husband be to cuckhold himself and invite a huge black man to 'open' his naive faithful wife to swinging BBC?

thomasf479thomasf4795 months ago

Bridgekicker: This is one of the best written series in this category. Thanks for your time and effort to write and share it with us. Of course, everyone has their own definition of "perfect", but you definitely nailed mine. Sarah is normal, has a normal demeanor and your stories are plausible for her. It was smart starting her journey someplace away from home as this is most likely where anyone would feel comfortable letting loose. I can identify with Steve. He's not a pathetic wimp who gets pushed around but rather a stable guy who really gets off seeing his wife enjoy herself in ways he can't provide (none of us can be all things to all people). I thought Jax was well presented also. He was a respectful guy who understood the role he played in a couples hotwife fantasies. He knew what Sarah and Steve needed and delivered for both. For my personal kink: I loved the bareback aspect. Thanks for including that. I've read all the stories now and remember Sarah removing Jax's condom and a short reference to birth control pills. Personally, were I to add anything to your story it would be more emphasis on what a big deal (and huge turn on) this evolution is. I could envision Steve and Sarah discussing the risks, agreeing that they were mutually turned on by them, and an agreement that they preferred to proceed in the future accepting the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello Bridgekicker, when can we expect Sarah's story to continue?

BridgekickerBridgekicker5 months agoAuthor

I've been extremely busy this last year at work. Hopefully I'll have a lull after the holidays to get back into it . Sorry to keep you waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello Bridgekicker, your stories are simply the best that is published here. The description of how Sarah, with the support of Steve, lives out her pledge fantasies and turns black is very well portrayed. If I could write something half as good as this, I would also publish stories on Literotica.

The way you describe her path and how she is guided by Jax is very good.

The stripping at the bachelor party was described very well.

When she then meets Antonie in chapter three, who is more dominant than Jax and submits to him in a short time.

He also shows little consideration for Steve and fucks her whether Steve realizes it or not.

Sarah is becoming more and more of a BBC slut as you can see in chapter four where she can't get enough of BBC.

The only thing I have to note in chapter four is the night she fucked Antoine and Mitch which wasn't described and the drive back from the tour which was totally blown out of proportion.

Still the best I've read here and I hope there are more chapters to come soon.

Many other readers of your stories are expecting that too.

An answer from them wouldn't be bad!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

The lovely Sarah is as sexy and erotic as any I've read here. I want her for myself. Looking forward to next step in her heightening sensuality. 5 stars

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa4 months ago

Well written! Some of the best I have read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I was really enjoying this story and love the idea of a holiday like this with my wife getting a random fuck, but then the name calling started and to me that's a turn off and shows no respect, plus a random fuck is one thing, making love is another, was a good story but just went over the top for me.

allan87allan87about 1 month ago

Chaud, très chaud, belle histoire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES