Our Family Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GOD DAMN MOM! DID YOU JUST PISS ON ME?" he asked loudly.

I busted out laughing, "No I didn't piss on you. But I can if you want me too." I teased him. "But that's better if we wait until we get the basics mastered first." I said jokingly. "You made your mama squirt; you did good Kido. Now get back up here and put that cock in me."

His cock was hard, I could see it plain as day where he stood. I spread my legs open wide. I pulled my labia apart with both hands to show myself to him freely. "Come on son, fuck your mama. Fuck me good. Give me that cock like you've been wanting to."

His eyes were glued on my open cunt and his hand was stroking his cock. I thought he was in a trance and just as I was about to say something he moved towards me and crawled up on the bed. He settled between my legs, guided his cockhead right to my opening. I raised my hips to meet him, but he just held there.

"You okay Baby? Don't worry about hurting me if that's what it is. I want you to take me the way you've wanted to take me. Don't worry about me or making me cum. I want you to enjoy this. You just use my cunt for your pleasure."

Adam started to push into me slowly and I pushed my hips forward to try and take him faster. He caught on and in one quick thrust he buried his entire length into me. I expected him to hold there like his father does, but he immediately pulled back and shoved forward again. His cock slammed into my cervix with an explosion of pain blasting outward. I didn't care, I wanted my son to use me, to fuck me the way he had been fantasizing about fucking me. I was his right now. My sex was his.

There was no real rhythm or style, he just pounded and pounded me. I wanted to talk but every time his cock buried into me it took my breath away. I tried to meet his thrusts to fuck him back. I wanted him to know that I was enjoying it, even if it was a bit crude. It was almost like he was raping me and had to get it over with so as not to get caught. I knew I could slow him down and show him a better way, but I wanted him to take what he wanted. There would be plenty of time for learning finesse later. I could feel his cock throbbing and growing even larger if that was even possible. I knew he was getting ready to cum, so I bucked into him harder as he pounded me. I decided to help him along, so he didn't destroy my already bruised cervix.

"Cum for mama Baby. Fill your mother's cunt full of cum. Fuck the hole you were born from. FUCK YOUR MOTHER SON!" I yelled out as I reached a body ripping orgasm and let lose a gusher of juice all over my son's cock. That was enough to push him over the edge as well and he thrusted forward one last time, his cock totally buried inside me. I could feel his cock jammed against my cervix, his cum emptying inside me. As he shot spurt after spurt against my cervix it felt like I was being ripped apart. I held him close not wanting this to end. Both of us breathing hard and sweating. The whole thing only lasted a few minutes, but it felt like I had been run over by a train. Adam finally rolled over off me. He was only off me for a second and I could hear wet slapping sounds coming from my bedroom. I reached out and grabbed Adam's arm.

"Listen, your dad is fucking your sister." Turning my head so I could hear better.

"Holy fucking shit!" Adam exclaimed. "Their fucking right now?"

"Yeah, come on." I said as I jumped off the bed and headed for the door.

"You want me to come with you?" Adam asked me.

"You want to watch your dad and sister eat your cum from my cunt, don't you?"

Adam jumped up and was behind me in a split second and off we ran to my bedroom. When I got to the door, I had a moment of realization and decided to play it safe. I knocked on the open door. I could plainly see John's cock fucking Ashley's wet pussy. No answer. I motioned for Adam to wait before coming closer to the door out of respect for Ashley and their father. I cleared my throat loudly and said, "Hello." As I knocked again. John quit thrusting and turned to see the doorway. When we made eye contact, I smiled and said.

"Hi, um, I have Adam out here with me and I have a load of Adam's cum in me if you'd be interested in eating it out of me but before we just barged in, I wanted to make sure it was alright with both of you if he came in as well." I directed the next bit to Ashley. "Babygirl, nothing must happen. Adam is aware of the rules and will be respectful of your wishes. I was just hoping it would be okay that he came in the room with me so I could prove something to him, but it's up to you."

John spoke first. "You know I'm okay with him coming in here."

I heard him speaking to Ashley in a hush tone. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to Babygirl. I'm sure Adam will understand."

A second lapsed and we all heard Ashley say, "I'm okay with Adam coming in as well."

We both walked into the room, and I smiled at John. "Roll over onto your back Baby. I have something to prove to our son." John did as I asked, and I crawled up on the bed then stood up. I straddled over John's face and lowered my cum filled cunt to his face. He knew exactly what was happening, but I directed the action anyways.

"Eat our son's cum out of me John. He fucked me so fucking hard and he cums gallons like Peter North." I said excitedly, knowing he knew who the hell Peter North was.

John went to town on my cunt. His tongue thrusting up inside my hole, curling and digging with it to get every drop. And he would have too, if Ashley hadn't spoken up.

"Bring that cunt over here to me mom. Let me taste my brother's cum out of our mother's hole."

I didn't even ask John if he was done. I just jumped off him and planted my cunt onto Ashley's face where she hungrily licked and tongued at my deepest regions making sure she got it all. She wasn't eating me to be eating me for my pleasure, but what she was doing sent me over the edge and I reached orgasm out of nowhere and gushed my juice onto her face. Her mouth opening wide to take as much of it as possible as well. I couldn't hold myself up any longer and collapsed onto the bed. I was done for. I looked over and saw Adam stroking his already hard cock. I noticed Ashley staring at it in awe. John's cock was hard as well, but I had no energy to do anything about it right that second. Lucky for me I hadn't a worry.

"Dad, get back over here and fuck me some more. Adam, come put that big, beautiful cock in my mouth." Ashley said grinning ear to ear.

Nobody questioned her this time. I think we all wanted the same thing and if it was going to happen now, then we were going to let it happen. John rolled back over onto Ashley and pushed his cock back inside her. Adam moved to the top of the bed and kneeled over onto it as he held out his cock for Ashley to take into her mouth. What a beautiful, wonderful sight I thought as I reached down to play with my own clit while watching my family get their fuck on.

I watched as Adam cupped the back of Ashley's head and pulled her onto his cock. I hoped he would have the good sense not to force too much onto her this early into play, but she didn't seem to mind so I let them be. Adam reached down and started pinching Ashley's right nipple, tweaking it hard. Again, she seemed to like what was happening to her, so I rolled over on my side and took her left nipple into my mouth and started to roll it between my lips and flicking it with my tongue.

"Damn Sis, I have always loved your tits and when I said I would love to suck on them the other day I didn't know it would be just a couple days later and I would be." Adam said to Ashley.

"You haven't sucked on them yet so don't get too excited over them." Ashley responded back teasingly.

John was trying to hold himself up and off Ashley as he fucked her. He wasn't pounding her hard or anything. More like he was trying to make this last. I could tell his arms were getting tired from holding himself up. My pussy was sore as hell from all the hard fucking I had been taking the last couple of days and just after Adam's big cock pounding in it. I had to wonder how such a skinny girl such as Brittney could take his cock at all. I planned on finding out. Even though my pussy hurt I laid back over onto my back and looked up at Adam.

"Hey son, why don't you come over here and give your mama some more of that wonderful cock of yours."

I knew this way John could lay further down on Ashley without his face being right where Adam's cock was going into Ashley's mouth. Not that he would have cared but I'm sure he didn't want to freak out his son. Adam pulled his cock out of his sister's mouth and ran around to the foot of the bed and crawled up between my legs. He was the same as earlier and without any prelude or warning he just fell between my legs, thrusted his cock forward, luckily hitting my opening and luckily, I was still very wet. His cock tore into me, bottomed out, and backed out, he went in for a second time, his head mashing into my cervix again without remorse. I took him like that for a few more thrusts and then finally reached out and grabbed him by his hips.

"Whoa Baby, slow down. Just stop for a min." I said to him.

"What's wrong mom. I thought you just said to come over here and fuck you again."

"I did Baby but you're fucking my cunt like it's nothing more than a hole for you. Let's try you fucking my hole for me as well, okay?" I asked pleadingly.

I looked over at John and Ashley. John had lowered himself more onto Ashley now. They were kissing and his hips were in a nice rhythm that was plain to see that Ashley was enjoying and able to match him back so both were fucking each other at the same time.

"Look at you father and sister. Notice the pace and the rhythm they have going. See the sexiness of it. Your dad is just not drilling her hole for his pleasure. Trust me, there is a time for that, and I love it, like earlier but right now I want to enjoy you, enjoy your cock and what we can share sexually as mother and son. Understand what I'm saying Baby?" I hoped I explained it the right way without making him feel inadequate.

"Sorry mom, I'm just so excited. You turn me on, and Ashley turns me on and I'm just kind of lost in my head right now, but yes, I understand what you're saying. I'll try and do better." He sincerely replied.

"It's okay Baby, just go a little slower till its time to go faster. You'll know when that is. This won't be the only time we are ever going to play so there will be plenty of time for wham bam thank you mam to come."

Adam started to move slower. He turned his head to watch his dad and sister. He tried to match his father's pace, so I tried to match him and move with him. Hmmm so much better.

John and Ashley could hear our exchange of course and they broke their kiss and looked towards us as well. They were watching us fuck while Adam and I watched them fuck.

Adam kept staring at Ashley while he moved inside me. I wondered if he was thinking of her or me. That would be a discussion for another time. Right now, I let it go and just enjoyed my son's cock inside me.

I also didn't know what was going through Ashley's head either, but whatever it was must have been good because she started to rotate and buck her hips faster and harder. John quickened his thrusts to match her, and they were outright fucking now.

Ashley turned back to face her father. Her hands roaming all over him. "Fuck me daddy, make me cum and give me the seed I was made from." She said and then kissed him deeply.

Adam was still watching, and I don't know if it was the act itself or the words spoken but he began to trust much harder and laid completely down on top of me. His head next to mine but his face turned towards Ashley. His hips thrusting now faster than his father's. His cock pummeling my cervix again. I was so sore and felt like I was being ripped apart. I thought of poor skinny Brittney again. I had no idea how she could take this punishment. I knew I had to slow him down some and at the same time speed this up.

"Yes, fuck me son. Fill my hole up with your seed. Fuck your mother. Come on Babyboy cum in me." I encouraged him.

I don't know if Adam was trying to match his father, or it just happened. Ashley started cumming and let out a piercing sound as she announced her orgasm. John stiffened and thrusted a couple more times and filled her as she wished. Adam came at the same time as his dad, thrusting one time hard and holding there and I could feel his cum splatter against my cervix again and again. He really could cum a lot. He wasn't kidding about that. I didn't cum but it was okay, and I didn't mind. I wanted my family to enjoy their time.

The guys rolled off us in opposite directions and the four of us laid there listening to the others' heavy breathing. After we caught our breaths, I looked at the clock and it was 9:10am on a Sunday morning and here I had sucked my son off and he had fucked me twice and John had again fucked our daughter. All this after John, Ashley and I had spent almost all night fucking each other. What a start to the day.

I announced to the others the time and asked, "So what are we going to do for the rest of the day?"

Ashley was the first to pipe up, "I think dad and Adam should make pancakes for breakfast while mom and I shower. Then after breakfast I think we should fuck some more. Then have lunch, then fuck some more. Then have dinner, then fuck some more. And let's not forget dessert and then fuck some more. Then we should go to bed for the night and."

We all interrupted her with, "And fuck some more." And all busted out laughing.

"Hey good idea guys, how did you know what I was thinking? Ashley asked sarcastically.

We fell silent for a moment and then John got up and said he was going to go shower and then yes, he would make pancakes. "You going to help me?" he said, looking at Adam.

"Yeah, I'll help dad, but I need to shower as well."

"Meet me downstairs in 15 minutes." He told Adam and off to the bathroom he went.

Adam stayed where he was for a minute and I asked him, "What's wrong Baby?"

Adam got off the bed and looked towards Ashley. "Sis, I think you are one of the most beautiful, sexiest women in the world, right next to mom." He smiled as he looked my way but continued, "And I want nothing more than to stay home all day with you and finally get to fuck you." He paused and took a breath for a second, "But I had already made other plans and if I cancel them, I'm going to disappoint someone and I don't want to do that, so I'm gonna have to pass on your plans for today. I'm sorry Sis."

We could tell he was sincerely sorry and really wanted to stay but he was also taught that if you tell someone you are going to do something then you better damn well do it. So, I respected him for his decision. I was going to comment on this, but Ashley spoke up first.

"Adam come here." She told him as she patted the edge of the bed and rolled towards it. Adam walked up to the edge, his limp cock hanging low and still bigger limp than some guys I've seen when they are hard. It truly is a wonderful cock. When he got to the edge of the bed, Ashley reached out and took his cock in her hand and leaned over just a bit and took it into her mouth. Adam's head fell backwards, and he reached out for the wall for stability. Ashley sucked up and down on his shaft for a few seconds and he began pumping in and out of her mouth. I couldn't believe his cock was already getting hard again. Ashley licked it clean and then let go.

"Damn mom, your pussy tastes good on his cock." Ashley said laughing. Then looked up at her brother.

"Adam, I love you and thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate them. I know if you hadn't already made plans that you'd be here, but I must be honest with you. I'm not sure I'm ready to take that cock into me yet. It's beautiful and I'll suck you anytime you want to be sucked, but I'm just not ready for it to be in my pussy. I do want to fuck you, and I will, I promise, but just not right now. Okay?"

Adam leaned over and kissed Ashley the way a man should kiss a woman, which gave me hope that he could learn technique and composure. I saw their tongues dancing with each other's, and his hand was caressing her breast and she had taken hold of his hardness again, stroking it lovingly.

When they parted Adam said, "I love you sis."

"Love you to Bro." Ashley said grinning.

Adam left the room and Ashley rolled back over on her back. I leaned over her and kissed her deeply, using my tongue to make love to hers. I parted after a minute, looked her in the eye and said,

"I love you too Babygirl and that was a wonderful way you handled that. I'm so proud of you. Now give me some more of that tongue." As I pressed my mouth to hers again and went after her tongue that she gave freely.

John came out of the bathroom showered but still naked. He stopped to watch us make out for a second before asking, "What round is this?" smiling as he headed for the dresser for some shorts.

Ashley and I parted, and I answered John, "This is just an intermission while we were waiting on you to get out of the bathroom. This doesn't count as a round."

"Why are you getting dressed dad." Ashley asked.

"Because I'm going to the kitchen to cook. Ain't, I suppose to get dressed?" John asked quizzingly.

Ashley spoke up, "I think we should make a new house rule that while in the house there are no clothes allowed."

"I'd second that rule." I said laughing.

John stopped getting dressed and removed the shorts he had put on. "Sounds like a great rule to me. But there won't be any bacon for breakfast this morning then."

"OKAY OKAY!" Ashley hollered out. "Exception 1 to new house rule. Can wear clothes while making bacon."

John didn't reach for his shorts and came across to Ashley's side of the bed. He stood over her and she rolled towards him. He leaned down as Adam had earlier and kissed her. Ashley and taken her dad's cock in her hand as she had Adam's. John raised and said, "I'll just wear an apron. No Clothes and you still get pancakes and bacon for my little girl."

Ashley kissed the head of her father's cock, giggled like a little girl and fell back onto the bed. "Thank you, Daddy." She said in a little girl's voice to fit the act.

"Nothing to good for my Babygirl." John said as he turned to leave. I noticed his cock was hardening just from that little kiss his daughter had provided for him.

"What about me?" I said, "What am I, chopped liver?" I asked playfully.

John stopped, turned back to the bed. Leaned over Ashley, his now fully hard cock pressing into her tits. Ashley let out a moan and I could see John move his hips as he intentionally rubbed his cock into her tits. He lifted my chin and kissed me deeply, his tongue filing my mouth, his hand finding my breast and tweaking my nipple. I pressed my mouth and body into him enjoying his attention. I could tell John's hips were rotating in a circular motion as he grinded his cock into our daughter's breasts. As he broke our kiss and stood up, I could see the trail of precum he left all over her and I leaned over and ran my tongue through the trail licking her clean.

"Nothing to good for my big girl either, my love." He said as he winked at me.

I fell back onto the bed and did my own daughterly act. "Thank you, Daddy." I said playfully.

"Hey, no fair, I want some." Ashley pouted.

John took his cock in his hand and stroked it just a couple of times stopping with his hand just below the head. He squeezed it hard and took the slightest of strokes back and then back forward causing the eye to open and precum to ooze to the tip. I wanted that in my mouth, but Ashley raised up and beat me to it, licking the droplets off him as fast as they appeared.