Our Family Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without being prompted Adam continued with his story from earlier.

"When we were sitting on the end of the Jeep, I ended up going down on her. She had taken her shorts and panties off, leaned back with her feet up on the bumper, legs spread and resting back on one hand as she played with her clit with the other. I went down on my knees and buried my face in her wet cunt and ate her out good. She ended up coming on my face and I stood up and put my cock in her."

Envisioning my son's big cock entering what I could only imagine would be a very tiny cunt made my pussy twitch like crazy and my orgasm started to build. Adam went on.

"I pushed her top up and off so I could get to her tits. You know she doesn't have as big of tits as Ashley or even you Mom, but they are firm, and her nipples get so fucking hard. I leaned over to suck them while still fucking her."

Brittney's tits were not big at all, but they were very firm, and her nipples stuck straight out off of them, and I wanted them in my mouth soon. Adam was still telling his story and I tried to focus.

"We kissed and she told me that she likes to taste her own pussy on my lips. I fucked her harder and faster until she squirted juice out all over me and that made me cum too. I came a lot and as I pulled out, I could see my cum leaking out of her. Brittney put her fingers inside herself and pulled out a glob of my cum and ate it. It was so fucking hot. I thought about going down on her and eating my own cum out of her like you said and then sharing it with her, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it."

John was fucking me harder now and I was sucking feverishly on Adam's cock. Adam's story was rushed but much better than the first one, so I didn't interrupt him and just let him continue.

"You guys want to fuck Brittney and I want to fuck mom and Ashley and I would love to see you guys fucking her."

I heard John talking behind me as he pounded into me. "You should have Son. You should have eaten your cum out of her. Nothing to be ashamed of, and most women will find it sexy. Dirty sexy, but sexy, nonetheless. Doesn't make you gay, makes you a better lover."

I came up for air and spoke up myself, "Speaking of cum I want you both to cum in me at the same time if possible and then switch. John, you come up here and kiss me sharing our son's cum and Adam you go down on me and eat your father's cum from my cunt."

Adam didn't seem too excited about this, but John started pounding me harder and faster. I put my mouth back on Adam's cock and sucked him for all I was worth. Within a minute both men were shooting their loads into me. First John let loose and when he announced he was cumming, Adam let loose into my mouth. I had purposely drawn back on his cock so his cum didn't go rushing down my throat and I could catch most of it in my mouth. I wanted a lot to share with John. I could feel that John had not come that much. A little disappointing considering I was hoping for a big load for Adam to eat out of me, but I remembered him and Ashley tonight and wondered how many loads he had given her after I went to bed. After the men settled, I pulled my mouth off Adam and pulled away from John and flipped myself over to lay flat on the bed. John moved up beside me and we started kissing. Me dumping Adam's cum into his mouth. I patted Adam's chest beside me without looking and pointed down below. He got the message and moved into position. He was hesitant at first. I raised my hips up to him and rolled my hips back towards me, placed my right hand on the back of his head and lowered his face into my cum filled cunt. He licked gingerly at first but after a minute he started picking up the pace and before long he was eating me with abandon. I broke my kiss with John for a second. Still holding Adam's head to me and my hips grinding into his face as he ate me.

"That's it Babyboy, eat your mama's cunt. Suck all your father's cum from me. Make me cum on your face."

Hearing this excited Adam and he went to work on me even more. His tongue deep inside me, then sucking at my clit. It didn't take long, and I exploded all over his face. I didn't think I had much to give but I gushed out a torrent, flooding his face. I could tell he wasn't used to that still and he tried to back away, but I held him in place, and he relented to my hold.

"Drink it up Son, drink my cunt juice and then bring it up here and kiss me."

Adam drank down what he could, and I let him go. He moved up from the bed and leaned in to kiss me but stopped short.

"What?" I asked him quizzically.

"Umm, you have cum all over your lips and chin." he said nervously.

"Oh, for fucks sake Adam, its your cum. Kiss me as a man should." I chided him in response. I reached out and grabbed him behind the head, lacing my fingers in his hair and pulled him roughly to me. My mouth covering his, my tongue shoving into his mouth. I pulled him further inward and parted just slightly but kept my mouth on his. I found John's eyes, and he knew what I wanted. John leaned into us, his tongue working its way into what little room there was left in my mouth. I could feel Adam tense up and want to pull away, but I held him steady, and he stayed put. Our three tongues worked and swapped what little cum was left. John licked up whatever cum was on my chin and face while Adam watched him. John's tongue went back inside my mouth along with Adam's. It wasn't so much they were kissing each other as they were both kissing me at the same time. After another minute we all broke apart and collapsed back onto the bed catching our breaths. I wanted to keep encouraging Adam.

"That was hot as fuck!" I exclaimed. "Imagine if Ashley was kissing us like that as well with her juice mixed in. Yumm!"

John pipped up, "I would love that. Our daughter has a great tasting cunt. Wait until you get to taste her Adam."

"I want to so bad, and I want to fuck her but I'm not so sure she is going to let me do that." Adam replied to his dad.

"Why you say that?" John asked him.

"I think she thinks my cock is too big and will hurt her."

John started laughing and I followed him, knowing what he was thinking. "Look son, I realize your cock is bigger than mine in length but as far as girth goes, we are the same and mine is only a couple of inches shorter than yours. Besides, Brittney is as skinny as Ashley, and she takes you just fine right?"

Adam was thinking for a moment and then replied, "Well, she doesn't take my full length. I just short stroke her as I've done with other girls. Mom is the only one to be able to take my full length."

I blurted out a laugh at this, "Are you saying I'm loose Son?" I teased him.

"What, no mom. I'm so sorry. That's not what I meant at all." He nervously replied.

"I'm just teasing you Baby, relax. Mama just knows how to take a cock is all. Ashley will learn in time and I'm gonna teach her."

Adam nodded and I glanced at the clock. It was now almost 12:30am and we were getting up at six.

"Okay, it's late and you and your father needs to be up at six, so we need to get some sleep."

Adam started to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I said to him.

"To bed. You just said." I cut him off before he could continue.

"I know what I just said, I should have said we need to get some sleep. You are welcome to sleep in here with us as Ashley did last night."

Adam smiled and laid back down in bed. John was on his back to my right and I turned to him, threw my left leg over his left and placed my left hand on his balls cupping them. Adam rolled to his left as well and spooned me with his cock resting on my right inner thigh. He threw his arm over me and cupped my breast and before any of us knew it we were fast asleep peacefully.

Peacefully that is, until 5:05 in the morning when there came a loud shriek. I sat straight up in the bed and saw Ashley standing at the foot of it.

"What the fuck Ashley?" I muttered out. The guys, now stirring as well.

"What the fuck is right." Ashley said a bit too loudly.

"What?" I asked, "And keep it down, it's early and we didn't have to be up for almost another hour."

"Well, I set my alarm for five so I could come in here and get fucked before dad and you had to get up for work and I walk in here and find Adam in here. What the hell did I miss out on last night?"

"You didn't 'miss out' on anything. Adam came home late, gave me what I wanted. We started to have sex and your dad joined us. It was late as I said, and I asked Adam to sleep with us. Just like you slept with us the night before. Let's not go get all jealous now. It's not a good look on you. Especially at five in the morning."

Ashley simmered down a bit. I saw her bite her lip as she came to a conclusion in her own head.

"Sorry Mom, sorry dad, Adam. I guess I was a bit jealous. It's just I don't want to ever miss out on anything." she said sincerely.

"Look Ashley, you are not always going to be a part of everything just like your brother or I wasn't apart of you and your dad playing yesterday and last night. It's just the way it's going to be. Our schedules are not always going to align and sometimes someone is in the mood and sometimes they're not. You are just going to have to get over being jealous and relax. Let what happens come naturally."

"I know, I know. I said I was sorry." She said but didn't turn away or move. Just stood there looking at us.

I looked at the clock again, there really wasn't enough time to go back to sleep. I patted the bed between my legs for her to sit. She broke out in a huge grin and jumped on the bed, turned and laid into me as I wrapped my arms around her cupping each breast. I tweaked her nipples a bit and kissed her neck lovingly.

"Now look, there isn't enough time to get into a big play session. The guys have to be up at 6 for a job bid this morning out of town and I'm going to go see the doctor and run a couple of other errands and you, Little Miss, are not missing school today after missing Friday so you can get that thought out of your head right now if that was what you were thinking."

"Ahh mom, such a party pooper. But yes, I'm going to go to school today. I was just hoping to have dad fuck me before he left is all."

John had been lying there with his eyes closed but I knew he was awake. Same with Adam. John rolled towards us throwing his right leg over our rights and reaching out to tweak Ashley's right nipple.

"Don't worry Babygirl, Daddy will fuck you this morning. Give you some good vitamin D to start your day."

Ashley grinned from ear to ear and giggled her little girl giggle. I pushed her away from me playfully.

"Such a daddy's girl. Spoiled little brat." I teased her.

Ashley hunched her shoulders together and tucked her chin in swaying, turning her torso side to side. "Yep" was all she had to say as she giggled some more with her pouty lips pursed.

I rolled away from her and pushed Adam to get him up and out of the way.

"Come on Adam, get your ass up and take a shower with me."

Adam just laid there playing like he was asleep. I pushed him again, "Come on." I said. Still nothing.

"Okay if you get up now and take a shower with me, I'll let you fuck me in the shower." I offered him.

Adam was up off the bed in a split second. Halfway to the bathroom before I could even make it off the bed.

"Damn gets more motivated by sex now than anything else." I mused.

Adam stopped short, turned around, "I've always been motivated by sex. Just even more now that it's with you mom."

"Same here." Ashley said as she put her hand in the air to be counted.

"Such flirts." I teased back and joined Adam to walk to the bathroom. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Ashley and John already locked into a kiss as he helped her lay back. Adam turned on the water, waited for it to be the right temp and stepped in.

John fucking his daughter shortly after five in the morning and I fucking my son in the shower. What a start to day four of 'Our Family Adventure'.

(to be continued)