Peeping Tommie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Sarah blinked as she saw her daughter's sexy body and was about to stop all of this, then, she decided "no". Every time she thought about her sweet baby girl having sex, she got all hot and bothered. Sarah was sensible enough to realize that she had been harboring incestuous designs on her own daughter and that turned her on even more. Why not just go for it? It might have been different if she had been the one seducing Meaghan, but her little girl had come to her with hat in hand, so to speak. She moved herself away from Tommie and spread her legs to reveal her newly-shaved cunt.

"You want to join the fun, my darling little girl, you have to be ready to do some of the hard work," she licked her lips and stroked her pussy. "Come over here and eat mommy's pussy, make her cum and we can discuss – future parties," she said to Meaghan.

Meaghan was thrilled to see that her mother had embraced a new sexual attitude. She nodded as she dropped her blouse to the floor and revealed the peek-a-boo lace bra she had just bought. Judging from her mom's reaction, it had been well worth the expensive price tag. As her tongue slid into the groove of her mother's delicious, wet cunt, she thought that she might be making a lot more shopping trips in the near future. With reactions like these such as she was getting from mommy and Tommie – her friend now servicing her orally from behind – any expenses would be well worth it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12